Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye (67979 Views)

TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Teetee777: 5:05am On Feb 18
oneman2k7:

Elijah, Samuel in the bible did not act that way. They spake bodily to the government without fear or favour. What has really change?
You want to compare Ellija's time to our time. Did Elijah collect the tithe from the people in their time? Did Elijah have a church or place of worship that registered them under the govt?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Teetee777: 5:09am On Feb 18
miketayo:

Was this how Jesus handled it. Or any of the prophets? This is someone that declared a protest during Jonathan, we didn't see that same energy again Buhari or BAT.
That's one of the reasons Pastors or imams should not preach against the govt. They need to advise them (openly and secretly) because one day they will do injustice with their criticising when their family or people are in power.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Jflex07(m): 5:09am On Feb 18
Neddstark:
Na so una go dey put curse upon una lives.
Adeboye has won millions of lives for Christ and you who hasn't won one soul feels it is your job to judge him. At the end of it all he is human and can make mistakes but the grace that covers him is on a far greater level.
Shut up! Is Adeboye God? brainwashed mumus

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Teetee777: 5:12am On Feb 18
Bayajjidda:

Go tell that to Elijah.
So Elijah collected tithe and opened a church with the government (cac)
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Teetee777: 5:16am On Feb 18
Fujiyama:

^^^
No.

This is the thinking that has kept this country in chains.

It is time for a new path, a new way.
Ok
What is the new path?
If you tell me that people should protest I will tell you that the protest will never work in this country because some people will use the opportunity to loot and destroy the properties of the govt and the people, so the govt will use the opportunity to call all the protesters as a looters and the police and Army will do their job to deal with protests on the street
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Jflex07(m): 5:16am On Feb 18
blowjohn:

After delivering the food they tell u that hell fire isn't real.

What will u gain by eating food u will shit out the next day instead of sound doctrine that will last for eternity?
Have you been to hell fire before or you know someone who has been there?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by warlordd(m): 5:19am On Feb 18
[quote author=Teetee777 post=128504388]Madam, you missed it. You can't correct the govt/leader in public as a Man of God or as a Mallam or Alfa. The govt/leaders respect those Pastors, Alfas, Mallam, etc and they should respect the leaders also. Pastors or Alfas Imam, don't criticize the govt/leaders in public, they can go to them, pray for the leaders, and use the opportunity to talk to them politely about the situation of the country.
After the Supreme God, the govt is the next. As a Man of govt, dealin
Story! Adeboye is a criminal..he only visits politicians to collect his own share of the loot.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Jflex07(m): 5:20am On Feb 18
Alexis11:

We are saying the same thing bros. Just open your blocked head to understanding.

Abiola, a Southerner contested against Tofa, a northerner. Abiola won in almost all the states of the federation but lost 3 out of the Igbo states. It practically tells a lot but you didn't see Yorubas crying everywhere insulting Igbos. You even claimed Igbos were being tribalistic by voting Tofa because of his Igbo vice but Yorubas didn't even see it as a big deal.

Fast forward to 2023, Igbo and Yoruba men were on the ballot, the Igbo man won all the SE states with an average of 90% of the votes while the Yoruba man won 4 out of the 6 states in his native South West with total of 58% votes.

But guess what, you guys went haywire with all manners of insults calling Yorubas tribalistic, bigoted etc... mocking and wishing fire and brimstone on the Yorubas (including the 42% of the voters) that never voted for Tinubu and you think you are making sense?

I will keep saying it, you guys' anger is beyond politics, it stems from bitter envy, deep hatred and feelings of defeat by someone you consider as enemy. cool
This npower bigot... Keypad warrior and keypad billionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:21am On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:

I swear, at this rate, I really wish u guys can just go your own way

I understand the normal tribal bashing and all but its becoming disgusting when an average Igbo man sees everything thru a tribal lens

U cant just address the issue on ground in relations to the man, u just mentioned the tribal straightup

If this is how the Igbos think, na to dey withdraw from most of my Igbos friends offline o....cause you wil be more terrible than the socalled racists

Did he tell you that he is Igbo or you just assumed he is Igbo? Na each for una oooooo, you just assume and make hasty conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:22am On Feb 18
drlateef:

Obi can only be president in the land of flat….s😂

Try and be sensible. The post never mentioned Obi.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:24am On Feb 18
Babinski:

Pastor Adeboye's job is winning souls for Christ and not as a political activist, critic or social commentator. You cannot expect him to start inciting people against the Government because we all know how ruthless and vindictive our politicians are. It will be total lack of focus to get into political fights that can hamper his ministry and affect his primary duty.

But he criticized Jonathan and he organised a protest against Jonathan. You people pretend to have short memory abi. Make una fear God ooooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:25am On Feb 18
Bayajjidda:

Like they send you. You sound even more tribalistic.

The funny thing is the guy who he replying to never said he was Igbo, so how he assumed he was Igbo is mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:27am On Feb 18
ipobarecriminals:
sad if he tell them the bitter truth and they refused to listen sad, he should carry koboko go wipe/flog them abi?

Oga please shut it, he criticized Jonathan almost frequently. Did you ever see him attack Buhari or Tinubu? That is sheer hypocrisy, make una fear God.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:29am On Feb 18
Judolisco:
They want adeboye to openly support a candidate.... Never... He has never done that, and he'll never do that.... Deal with people like mbaka that openly said obi will never be president of Nigeria

No preacher criticises the government than Adeboye... If u have one bring them forward, I'm waiting

You people can lie for Africa. This man was clearly and openly talking about Buhari, it was in the last election because he knew that Obidients were massively in RCCG that he played Ostrich and said God has not told him who will be the president.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Alexis11: 5:30am On Feb 18
nnenwa5:

After no money from N? Online miscreant.

It is not my fault that your life and that of your family remained static for the past 7 years. grin

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:30am On Feb 18
BarrElChapo:

Withdraw Na, who lose ? Person generalise instead of calling the person out, you throw your so called friends under the bus. Imagine if they read that your comments.

Even the person that he replied to that made the generalisation, how sure is he that the person is Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:32am On Feb 18
Jayhome24:

People like you disgust me with passion. What brought tribe into this just tell me? No pastor in your tribe so why can't the pastor go and correct Tinubu

Seriously you disgust me, I'm not Yoruba but its annoying the way fools lik :Pe you seen everything through tribal stupidity.

Pastors dey your tribe and dem be Nigerians so tell them to go correct the govt or shut da f u c k.

Gbam this is how to correct someone who made a generalisation, rather that what one guys assuming that the guy is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by nnenwa5: 5:35am On Feb 18
Alexis11:

It is not my fault that your life and that of your family remained static for the past 7 years. grin

Why did you erased the Npower? Lazy youth.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by ehikwe22: 5:37am On Feb 18
Teetee777:
Madam, you missed it. You can't correct the govt/leader in public as a Man of God or as a Mallam or Alfa. The govt/leaders respect those Pastors, Alfas, Mallam, etc and they should respect the leaders also. Pastors or Alfas Imam, don't criticize the govt/leaders in public, they can go to them, pray for the leaders, and use the opportunity to talk to them politely about the situation of the country.
After the Supreme God, the govt is the next. As a Man of govt, dealing with the govt needs wisdom to handle it.

Religion is the opium of the masses. Politicians don't respect religious leaders. Religious leaders are their most potent tool in the manipulation and control game and Adeboye and Kumuyi are doing a very good job in that regard. Adeboye is a tribalist - he doesn't even care about the religion. Go to his church to see the level of tribalism and nepotism is much higher than the one happen I in Nigeria generally
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by davidluv(m): 5:37am On Feb 18
😂
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by onatisi(m): 5:39am On Feb 18
religion is the biggest curse in Nigeria and Africa, religion brought about all the divisions and backwardness we have in Nigeria. i don't see why all these high-profile men of God can't speak out openly and directly against the nation's oppressors and rather than do that they keep putting all the blame on God,
The old prophets in the bible spoke up against sitting rulers then and told them the mind of God, religion is supposed to show the mind of God on issues and act as a correctional pattern for the people and society. Now that they are asking us to pray and ask God for mercy, are they trying to say that it is God who is punishing Nigeria? or are these people, not the same people who said they prayed to God before the elections?
This is where Oyedepo comes out top, he and Suleiman, they have been criticizing APC leadership for years but others will just be saying let's pray. some Muslim clerics too have lately started becoming fiery and vocal about what is going on in the nation.

THE ONLY REASON ANY RELIGIOUS CLERIC WILL SHY AWAY FROM SPEAKING OUT AND CALLING OUT THE GOVT DIRECTLY NOW IS IF SUCH A RELIGIOUS LEADER IS EITHER AFRAID FOR HIS LIFE OR DOES NOT WANT TO LOSE THE CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP HE OR SHE HAS WITH GOVT OFFICIALS,

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:40am On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:

I swear, at this rate, I really wish u guys can just go your own way

I understand the normal tribal bashing and all but its becoming disgusting when an average Igbo man sees everything thru a tribal lens

U cant just address the issue on ground in relations to the man, u just mentioned the tribal straightup

If this is how the Igbos think, na to dey withdraw from most of my Igbos friends offline o....cause you wil be more terrible than the socalled racists
for them na by force for Obi to be president see as Dem de curse adeboye wey nobe politician just cos im no support anybody or their Messiah unlike oyedepo wey support Obi... Very disgusting set of humans.. in South West obi LP won Lagos... Atiku PDP won Osun.. APC tinubu won the remaining 4 South West states Plus PDP LP got good percentage votes unlike Igboland that's LP obi scored over 90 percent while PDP APC couldn't see 10 percent each but Igboland isn't tribal for voting Obi LP massively na Yoruba be their problem...

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by davidluv(m): 5:43am On Feb 18
OGHENAOGIE:
for them na by force for Obi to be president see as Dem de curse adeboye wey nobe politician just cos im no support anybody or their Messiah unlike oyedepo wey support Obi... Very disgusting set of humans.. in South West obi LP won Lagos... Atiku PDP won Osun.. APC tinubu won the remaining 4 South West states Plus PDP LP got good percentage votes unlike Igboland that's LP obi scored over 90 percent while PDP APC couldn't see 10 percent each but Igboland isn't tribal for voting Obi LP massively na Yoruba be their problem...
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:44am On Feb 18
Alexis11:

Yeah that's the Igbos for you.

At least the Yorubas always call out their own, Igbos will turn their own to Messiah overnight and call others tribalistic for not falling for their scam.

Dude how is igbos involved in this? Whybis it that you guys don't have sense. You keep posting headlines that speak lies. During Fashola era didn't doctors no go for 13 months strike that Fashola under the urging of Tinubu sacked the doctors? We all know Soludo was acting out of Malice and envy of Obi's popularity, Ben Bruce himself talked about how Anambra was transformed under Obi, but you decided to dodge that and spread lies. Oga at this rate if people kbw your identity they will beat the living daylights out of you if they catch you for supporting this evil government.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Alexis11: 5:47am On Feb 18
nnenwa5:

Tinubu till 2031 who wan die of heart attack make e die. grin
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Alexis11: 5:48am On Feb 18
OGHENAOGIE:

Na you dey stress yourself. My own be say Tinubu will complete his 2 terms of 8 years.

No matter the terrible state of Nigerian economy, seeing Igbos wailing and convulsing about Yorubas will always be my consolation. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:50am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

I swear

Your stupidity is paramount I swear.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:51am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

I voted Tinubu because of them, and I will still vote for him again if the election is between the worst person in any region and best candidates in igbo land, those guys lack manners, thank God they did not win, I don't even knwo how they manage to be in Nigeria, very stupid tribe, werey tribe

You are a frustrated person looking for attention. There you have it. Your stupidity is paramount, you are really an embarrassment to your community, kindred and family.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:57am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

You see why they can't rule, I will never vote for anything call Igbo tribe in my life, I am not a tribal person until last election, to show you I am not a tribal person, I marry any akwa ibom lady and we have been living happily, but you see anything called igbo ruling i will never support them, they just lack manners regard anybody as they age mate, I thought is his same few people but after mixing with them I realize that is how they are, Kai! God forbide they rule, I akwys wonder how they marge us together, every tribe respect their elderly once not like igbo, they are just too disrespectful to my likeness, because Adeboye is not saying it publicly means is supporting A. P. C abeg see talk, Adeboye wisdom is out of this world, he thinks well before he talks, any decsison he takes can set this world on fire just in a minutes, he have to behave like a elderly man he is

No one needs you, you are very inconsequential. How did Igbo get into this topic, that is the tribalism we are talking about and it has shown that you are even a worse tribalist. No where in the lady's comment did ifbos get linked to it, but you must.call igbos to it. Time is coming when tribalists like you would be beaten in the streets of this country mark my words, it is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:58am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

The massive support of the Igbos against the pastor has been massive, pls watin Adeboye do you guys

So the woman who criticzed Adeboye in Yoruba is igbo abi. Oga get lost abeg you are frustrated person.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:59am On Feb 18
blacknp:
But Gringory Obi’s Yes Daddy isn’t one also abi?

The comment is about Adeboye and not PO.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:59am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

The same Bible you don't Qoute or respect when he tells you to flee away from fornication is now the same Bible you are qouting when it turns to correcting pastors, pls who do you like this, respect that Bible in full and stop been an hypocrite

Oga you are the hypocrite here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, / Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.