Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye (67802 Views)

TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Ecstacy21(m): 1:22am On Feb 18
muyico:
don't judge man of God? remember what happened to Mariam when she talk again Moses
Remember he is not a man of God but god of men. And a liar.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 1:24am On Feb 18
muyico:
don't judge man of God? remember what happened to Mariam when she talk again Moses
Marian was an Israelite and the God who condemned her was the God of Israel. Your mog there is a Nigerian, whch God is that to condemn those who judge him? God of Nigeria? Which one? Ogun? Sango? Ifa? undecided
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Trophy12: 1:27am On Feb 18
Pastor adeboye na politician na , na today una no . With all there clueless followers. May God help everybody
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by otipoju(m): 1:27am On Feb 18
Babinski:

Pastor Adeboye's job is winning souls for Christ and not as a political activist, critic or social commentator. You cannot expect him to start inciting people against the Government because we all know how ruthless and vindictive our politicians are. It will be total lack of focus to get into political fights that can hamper his ministry and affect his primary duty.

Even Jesus Christ was an activist. He drove the money changers out of the temple with whips and spoke regularly against the actions of the pharisees and sadducees which ultimately led to his crucifixion.

A man of God must be ready to work that path.

Show me one man of God who did not speak the bitter truth to kings in the Bible.

From Moses, Elijah, Elisha, Nathan, Micah, Jeremiah,Daniel, Ezekiel, Paul, Peter. They all spoke the harsh truth to kings when needed and as commanded...and they suffered and some were killed for it.

Do you know how many months Jeremiah spent in a dry well as a prisoner or Micah in stocks or Peter that was crucified upside down or Paul that was in prison for many years or John that was a prisoner on the Islamd of Patmos...far away from civilization.

Dey play ooo. Man of God wey dey fear to talk truth...because him don dey compromised for decades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by BarrElChapo(m): 1:36am On Feb 18
muyico:
remembered he fear pharaoh in first place, Moses act on God, command, likewise pastor Adeboye he acting on God command

Change your marijuana dealer, you're going loco.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by naijaking1: 1:37am On Feb 18
Teetee777:
Madam, you missed it. You can't correct the govt/leader in public as a Man of God or as a Mallam or Alfa. The govt/leaders respect those Pastors, Alfas, Mallam, etc and they should respect the leaders also. Pastors or Alfas Imam, don't criticize the govt/leaders in public, they can go to them, pray for the leaders, and use the opportunity to talk to them politely about the situation of the country.
After the Supreme God, the govt is the next. As a Man of govt, dealing with the govt needs wisdom to handle it.

Nice to see how you want to divert attention by saying Man of God, Iman or Alpha. Was she talking about Iman? Imans openly support their fellow Muslims. Alphas the same. She is talking about a so called man of god political and tribalist warrior who develop amnesia when their tribes man is in power and doing 100% worse than GEJ. Yet, the evil man of god see nothing wrong with Tinubu. Man of evil becomes a part of Tinubu communication team and offers advice to be patient. Did he ask people to be patient during GEJ, instead he offered impossible ultimatum.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by NoToPile: 1:38am On Feb 18
This woman is always online saying bad things against men of God calling testimonies fake bleh bleh.

One day she will misyarn and they will sue her, they will now say men of God shouldn't sue.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Obi3icebaba(m): 1:38am On Feb 18
ShobayoEmma:
What of if he goes there to advise and speak the bitter truth to them? Don't judge a book by its cover. Note that there are somethings that are better left unsaid. Lord have mercy.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.

The prophets of the Bible call out kings and queens openly for their evil deeds. We will judge this book by it's cover
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by BarrElChapo(m): 1:40am On Feb 18
Sctests:

Yes, he was winning souls for Christ when he was criticizing Jonathan, or was he winning Nigeria for his devilish APC party.

Yes, Adeboye was a member of the APC in 2015. I went for a job interview in their RCCG medical centre that year. Half of questions were politically-related not professional questions.

Adeboye is one of the reasons why this country is in shambles. God bless that woman in the video.

There's nothing godly about Enoch adeboye and any man or woman claiming that they're his spiritual sons/daughters in ministry, they're all deadly demonic individuals. It wouldn't be too long we will be here.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by JudasNaKarrot: 1:43am On Feb 18
The man is a big time tribalistic bigoted fellow. Look at the church leadership and see for yourself. He will never speak against Tinubu, he never did when people needed him to stand up for the truth and lead the flock of Christ. He didn't do it because it was something about his kinsman and omo Ibo.
He failed the church, Nigerians who looked up to him to provide a pathway during the electioneering period.
No amount of prayers will change Nigeria. What will change Nigeria is Nigerians. God has given us brain and grace, stop calling and disturbing him and make use of what he gave us.
Nigeria will never stand except we put round pegs in round holes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Neddstark: 1:44am On Feb 18
Na so una go dey put curse upon una lives.
Adeboye has won millions of lives for Christ and you who hasn't won one soul feels it is your job to judge him. At the end of it all he is human and can make mistakes but the grace that covers him is on a far greater level.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by BarrElChapo(m): 1:44am On Feb 18
Okwyjesus:

Pastor Adeboye is not the problem of Nigeria. He is helping to solve the problem with the church cutting edge CSR and employing thousands including helping to develop Mowe axis of Lagos / Ibadan expressway.

Don't ever insult him else you won't live to his age of 82.

It's not everybody you insult and go free.

You are free to insult me, but don't cross the fire red line

When that demonic adeboye dies best believe he's going to the hottest parts of Hellfire.

There's nothing he can do to me, the cross of Christ is my defence.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by GbemiTrabaye01: 1:45am On Feb 18
Nah Hunger dey open their eyes.

Bookhub:
una eyes just open abi?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by ShootThemAll(m): 1:55am On Feb 18
ShobayoEmma:
What of if he goes there to advise and speak the bitter truth to them? Don't judge a book by its cover. Note that there are somethings that are better left unsaid. Lord have mercy.

YOU ARE VERY STUPID!! But during Jonathan he organised a 1 million March protest.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by miketayo(m): 2:04am On Feb 18
Teetee777:
Madam, you missed it. You can't correct the govt/leader in public as a Man of God or as a Mallam or Alfa. The govt/leaders respect those Pastors, Alfas, Mallam, etc and they should respect the leaders also. Pastors or Alfas Imam, don't criticize the govt/leaders in public, they can go to them, pray for the leaders, and use the opportunity to talk to them politely about the situation of the country.
After the Supreme God, the govt is the next. As a Man of govt, dealing with the govt needs wisdom to handle it.

Was this how Jesus handled it. Or any of the prophets? This is someone that declared a protest during Jonathan, we didn't see that same energy again Buhari or BAT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by miketayo(m): 2:08am On Feb 18
Neddstark:
Na so una go dey put curse upon una lives.
Adeboye has won millions of lives for Christ and you who hasn't won one soul feels it is your job to judge him. At the end of it all he is human and can make mistakes but the grace that covers him is on a far greater level.

You are judging those people you think haven't won any live for Christ. When it comes to Men of God only God can say who truly is serving him.
I am a catholic, it doesn't mean I won't call the pope out if I feel he did something wrong. At the end of the day he is still a Man, so he must err.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by aestake: 2:18am On Feb 18
ShobayoEmma:

You for don get light nao.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by franchasofficia: 2:19am On Feb 18
Jayhome24:

People like you disgust me with passion. What brought tribe into this just tell me? No pastor in your tribe so why can't the pastor go and correct Tinubu

Seriously you disgust me, I'm not Yoruba but its annoying the way fools lik :Pe you seen everything through tribal stupidity.

Pastors dey your tribe and dem be Nigerians so tell them to go correct the govt or shut da f u c k.
The guy you quoted is wrong in generalizing but do you know why he called out Yorubas?

During Goodluck Jonathan's regime, many Yoruba top Pastors openly condemned Goodluck Jonathan as President and even mobilized members and joined protest against Jonathan, but now that it is a Yoruba man Tinubu that is President messing up Nigeria even beyond measures compared to what happened under Goodluck Jonathan, all the top Yoruba Pastors have gone mute and now urging Nigerians to pray more for Nigeria whereas under Jonathan they didn't tell Nigerians to pray, they condemned Goodluck Jonathan and mobilized Nigerians against Goodluck Jonathan and his government.

This is why they are generalizing it as a Yoruba tribalism and tribal sentiment.

If you are wondering some of the Yoruba men of God that openly and sternly condemned Goodluck Jonathan, Pastor Tunde Bakare, Daddy GO and many others.

Only Bishop David Oyedepo stood solidly behind Goodluck Jonathan and said Christians should not leave Jonathan and vote a man like Buhari that they will regret it. The rest came all out for Goodluck Jonathan but now that their tribesman Tinubu is destroying Nigeria they all went mute and calling for prayers instead of telling Tinubu their tribesman that he is messing up that he should resign like they told Goodluck Jonathan.

That is why that guy called out Yorubas

What people are expecting from top men of God is to correct and direct leaders irrespective of tribe not selecting which leader to condemn or not based on the leader's tribe.

If as a man of God you want to be silent in correcting or condemning political leaders, that is fine, but don't be vocal against a leader from other tribes when they misrule and be silent when a political leader from your tribe is misruling, that is why some Nigerians are calling some men of God out.

Fr Mbaka a popular Igbo Reverend Father have lost so many Igbo followers because of calling out Goodluck Jonathan for misrule while keeping quiet over Buhari's that he endorsed.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Anatolia: 2:20am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

But with your thinking you think you are normal? Don't u think you guys are not well cultured? On a serious note

I dislike people like you who have vowed to work against a fellow tribe in Nigeria. I am far better than you as a person because I don’t dislike any tribe in Nigeria and have friends from all tribes. In 1993, Nigerians of all tribe voted for Abiola but fools will come around and be saying that they will work against a particular tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Alexis11: 2:25am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

I voted Tinubu because of them, and I will still vote for him again if the election is between the worst person in any region and best candidates in igbo land, those guys lack manners, thank God they did not win, I don't even knwo how they manage to be in Nigeria, very stupid tribe, werey tribe
Their candidate in the last election wasn't even the best. They just want kill am with hype.

I will also vote Tinubu again and again. Who wan die make e die. grin
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Alexis11: 2:27am On Feb 18
Anatolia:

I dislike people like you who have vowed to work against a fellow tribe in Nigeria. I am far better than you as a person because I don’t dislike any tribe in Nigeria and have friends from all tribes. In 1993, Nigerians of all tribe voted for Abiola but fools will come around and be saying that they will work against a particular tribe.

Yet Abiola won only one state in the East while the rest went to Tofa from Kano. grin

The same people want Obi to win all states in Yoruba land when Tinubu is on the ballot lmao
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by eagleu: 2:30am On Feb 18
God bless this Yoruba woman for her courage!
I see how urchins are trying to call her Igbo, IPOB, and even change the topic to PO.
I hope you buy a bag of cement, rice or gari cheap when you go to shop.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by countryman13: 2:33am On Feb 18
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

This woman makes a lot of sense.

Anyways nothing concern me with Adeboye.

If dem like make dem impeach Tinubu, no be my business.

My own be say no Igbo man will every rule Nigeria.

Whether na Fulani, Yoruba, Hausa, Idoma or even Kenyan go rule us after dem impeach Tinubu no wahala as long as no be igbo man
Thank God man is NOT God! If God can pave way for someone from minority Otuoke to b President, an igbo man becoming a President is just a matter of time. Our ideology must change because we bn rotating ds presidency btw d SW n NORTH yet no significant improvement in our lives
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Chibuezem(m): 2:36am On Feb 18
ShobayoEmma:

you still dey for stage of denial.... It's well
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by franchasofficia: 2:36am On Feb 18
Alexis11:

Yet Abiola won only one state in the East while the rest went to Tofa from Kano. grin

The same people want Obi to win all states in Yoruba land when Tinubu is on the ballot lmao
Before opening your teeth, go back and check the result of that election.

Southeast had just 4 states then and Abiola won 1, Tofa won 3 with very small margin.

Abiola got over 40% of total votes cast in all the Igbo states Tofa won while Tofa got between 43% to 45%, which is a narrow escape despite the fact that Tofa's running mate was a prominent Igbo politician who was Bank of Biafra Governor during Biafra war.

Can that happen in Yoruba land? Tell yourself the truth

Same Igbos still massively voted for another Yoruba man Obasanjo in 1999.

Na God go pay una back sha cos God alone sees the true heart of most Igbos in this national political issue.

The collective hatred Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas have for Igbos till date is the reason God has abandoned Nigeria, it is the reason Nigeria will never progress as a nation until you people repent of your unjust hatred and coded evil and marginalization of Igbos. It's not a curse, it is scriptural
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Chibuezem(m): 2:42am On Feb 18
muyico:
Do you know what it means to judge?
Saying the truth and exposing falsehood are true characteristics of Children and even Men of God. Only the devil and his workers scream judgement when they are told the truth.
Judgement means to condemn someone based on what you've seen.

This time of hardship will expose the true men of God, wolves in sheep clothing, pastoprenuers, modernized native doctors in the church and 419 prophets.

Jesus Christ remains the true Shephard who was humble to die for us... As Shephard let us live in humility to accept exposition of the truth.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Zeezenho: 2:43am On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:

I swear, at this rate, I really wish u guys can just go your own way

I understand the normal tribal bashing and all but its becoming disgusting when an average Igbo man sees everything thru a tribal lens

U cant just address the issue on ground in relations to the man, u just mentioned the tribal straightup

If this is how the Igbos think, na to dey withdraw from most of my Igbos friends offline o....cause you wil be more terrible than the socalled racists

You guys are far more traibalist . you thought we igbos the game and we promise we will take it to the extreme. Sabi na scatter una want scatter it shall be.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:54am On Feb 18
There is nothing Adeboye can do among those politicians, the man is trying to be diplomatic he's only doing his own business and making his own money, he is not a man of the Bible God!

He was targeted by politicians few years ago for speaking against the ruling party and when they planned to deal with him he escaped.

Do you people remember the time when a bill was passed that all Churches must change their spiritual head that has spent more than twenty years in office?
Well it was a plan against Adeboye all others like Oyedepo, Oyakilome, TB Joshua, Kumuyi were ranting saying nobody can take over their BUSINESS from them but before that law was announced in the morning someone among the politicians has leaked the secret to Adeboye so earlier that day the man declared that he is no longer the spiritual head of RCCG in Nigeria and immediately appointed another man.
His enemies were shocked because he proved smarter than them they wanted to disgrace him as he was their target not those ones ranting.

So leave the man alone politics is a dirty game and as long as the old man is trying to be diplomatic there are things he is expected to say and things he's not expected to utter since most Nigerian churchians see him as their spiritual head! undecided
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Zeezenho: 2:57am On Feb 18
madfind:
but he spoke against Jonathan

Because jonathan have ebele in his name which automatically makes him an igbo man.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MrCork: 2:59am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
I saw through him long ago and how he's always friends with any government in power.

They are more of politicians than men of God, don't be deceived.

^^^^^typical Muslim...typical anti christ...typical hater...so negative its unbelievable!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:05am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

I saw through him long ago and how he's always friends with any government in power.
They are more of politicians than men of God, don't be deceived.

How are you doing and how is your schooling now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.