Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye (67792 Views)

TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 11:57pm On Feb 17
Ttipsy:
shame on you

I actually find this piece of writing disgusting
I hope you are enjoying the breakfast? ?

Am very happy because that single discison they pepe the Igbos

I repeat, I will rather voter for a big fool to be in power than competent Igbos

Your region just lack manners ni, you yourslef knwo except you want to be fooling yourself, you talk to anybody any how, no respect, bully anybody, curse anybody, person that is old enough to be your grandpa, abeg, that your region is problem
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by optionalY09: 11:58pm On Feb 17
Menclothing:

What has your own religious leader done for humanity ?

I know many hospitals Rccg have bought equipment for accross the continent

So because u drop offering used in developing a branch the Go should be feeding u and ur generation with which money ?
Who forced u to pay offering

I don’t waste my time on idiots i believe in God i am not a mugu

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Asswipemod: 11:59pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:
I saw through him long ago and how he's always friends with any government in power.

They are more of politicians than men of God, don't be deceived.

You're correct.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by ufotunang: 12:04am On Feb 18
Abi... when the Bible says faith prayers without work is dead

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by ReubenE(m): 12:05am On Feb 18
Okwyjesus:

Pastor Adeboye is not the problem of Nigeria. He is helping to solve the problem with the church cutting edge CSR and employing thousands including helping to develop Mowe axis of Lagos / Ibadan expressway.

Don't ever insult him else you won't live to his age of 82.

It's not everybody you insult and go free.

You are free to insult me, but don't cross the fire red line
Shut up man and your man of god.

Nigerians always threatening people with their fake religion.
Did Adeboye's son live to 82 years before he died? Doesn't that show you that Adeboye doesn't have any power of approval over living and dying?

I still don't understand why many Nigerians always conjure up something to defend the very people deceiving them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by YourGFsnatcher: 12:06am On Feb 18
muyico:
don't judge man of God? remember what happened to Mariam when she talk again Moses
Imagine what a supposed full human being is saying? The day that people like you will leave us earthers is the day that Christianity and Africa will be better. You bring stories out of context. No wonder these so called men will keep getting richer while u are there defending anything they do like zombie. You don't even know the bible

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by YourGFsnatcher: 12:06am On Feb 18
madfind:
moses wasnt busy licking politicians foot was he??
Perfect answer

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by bentenny(m): 12:06am On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:

I swear, at this rate, I really wish u guys can just go your own way

I understand the normal tribal bashing and all but its becoming disgusting when an average Igbo man sees everything thru a tribal lens

U cant just address the issue on ground in relations to the man, u just mentioned the tribal straightup

If this is how the Igbos think, na to dey withdraw from most of my Igbos friends offline o....cause you wil be more terrible than the socalled racists
So one person made a negative remark against a particular tribe and you instantly generalized it as if that one person's opinion represents that of an entire tribe!
How are you any different from the person you are currently criticizing?
Common sense is indeed not common!

6 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Atk1nson(m): 12:10am On Feb 18
ShobayoEmma:
What of if he goes there to advise and speak the bitter truth to them? Don't judge a book by its cover. Note that there are somethings that are better left unsaid. Lord have mercy.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.

Mtschew..after politicians, the big time pastors and imams are nigeria's problem.

Any good leader will do well to do away with them
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by middlebelter(m): 12:11am On Feb 18
madfind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phfRXO1gevI?si=yCN2cggDqe0lVVoU

Woman speaks against pastor adeboye saying he knows prayers will not change the fate of the country, you know the people destroying the country why keep saying we should pray when the problem is already known.

calling the likes of buhari, tinubu yet he keep visiting them and coming back telling us to

keep praying.

She's looking for cheap popularity leveraging on current hardship.
Yes situation is bad but Nigeria will be great again. We need messages of hope not hopeless messages in trying times like this.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by CorrectionFLuid: 12:11am On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:

I understand the normal tribal bashing and all but its becoming disgusting when an average Igbo man sees everything thru a tribal lens

U cant just address the issue on ground in relations to the man, u just mentioned the tribal straightup

If this is how the Igbos think, na to dey withdraw from most of my Igbos friends offline o....cause you wil be more terrible than the socalled racists

You're a well known tribalist And you just happened to miss the one below.

accordadoga23:
Hehehe

This woman makes a lot of sense.

Anyways nothing concern me with Adeboye.

If dem like make dem impeach Tinubu, no be my business.

My own be say no Igbo man will every rule Nigeria.

Whether na Fulani, Yoruba, Hausa, Idoma or even Kenyan go rule us after dem impeach Tinubu no wahala as long as no be igbo man

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by buragidi(m): 12:16am On Feb 18
Gboom:
This woman is fond of using the men of God to catch cruise online to gather likes and make money.

To you that is in the habit of denigrating the men of God because you felt they are not instigating you against the government, you will become a leader one day, by then you can begin to talk like a parrot and see the consequences

You actually have no man of God in Nigeria. All you have are fraudsters, cultists, scammers, rapists and paedophiles masquerading themselves as god of men in your business centers and brothels packaged as church

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Oseone1: 12:16am On Feb 18
optionalY09:
Gbaju e ni awon baba yi

Name 1 charity of Redeem church that make provision for member feeding in this Hardtime

Jehovahs witnesses during covid always deliver food that will last two weeks to my neighbour and his family

These people don’t even mandate their members for offering
GOD bless u
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by StingingStinger: 12:17am On Feb 18
Absuchat:
Yoruba people ehn

Ponu.

No be everyone go dey do nzogbu nzogbu that always lead to nothing.

Some people are called ronu for a reason.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by nony43(m): 12:18am On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:

Abeg go one side

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by nony43(m): 12:19am On Feb 18
StingingStinger:

Ponu.

No be everyone go dey do nzogbu nzogbu that always lead to nothing.

Some people are called ronu for a reason.

What is the meaning of nzogbu nzogbu.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by StingingStinger: 12:22am On Feb 18
nony43:

What is the meaning of nzogbu nzogbu.

Tell us
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by nony43(m): 12:23am On Feb 18
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

Whether na Fulani, Yoruba, Hausa, Idoma or even Kenyan go rule us after dem impeach Tinubu no wahala as long as no be igbo man

Britain I colonise you again. We go soon leave Una make Una do Una country as Una want.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by nony43(m): 12:24am On Feb 18
StingingStinger:

Tell us

Are you telling me to tell you what you wrote? You wrote it so tell me what it means.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by chipet67(m): 12:25am On Feb 18
ShobayoEmma:
What of if he goes there to advise and speak the bitter truth to them? Don't judge a book by its cover. Note that there are somethings that are better left unsaid. Lord have mercy.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.
Lol. Ode.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by StingingStinger: 12:28am On Feb 18
nony43:

Are you telling me to tell you what you wrote? You wrote it so tell me what it means.

Ok.
Empty roars. Noise. Chest beating. A presumed bravery and braggado.

You ok, or you need more?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by femijck(m): 12:31am On Feb 18
I've said this many times and will say it again. Religion is the greatest tragedy that happened to Africa as a whole. The west used to have all the bibles while Africans have all the golds. Now it's the opposite.

Until we realised the true position of religion, Africa will always be under develop.

The things we pray to God for in Nigeria are provided by the government in developed countries. Securities, jobs ,social support, healthcare are responsibilities of the government not God.

God gave us brain so we can give him rest. So it's left to us to either be brainwashed by corrupt pastors and leaders or face the reality and fight for our right.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by nony43(m): 12:31am On Feb 18
StingingStinger:

Ok.
Empty roars. Noise. Chest beating. A presumed bravery and braggado.

You ok, or you need more?

Sorry that’s not the meaning. I specifically asked you cos I know a lot of people using that phrase doesn’t know what it means.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by REDshouse(m): 12:34am On Feb 18
The very day we stop paying Tithe and Offering and convert them to a more productive use the better it will be for collective Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by StingingStinger: 12:40am On Feb 18
nony43:

Sorry that’s not the meaning. I specifically asked you cos I know a lot of people using that phrase doesn’t know what it means.

So, back to my initial request from you.

Tell us.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Theta1: 12:45am On Feb 18
Those people that have receive grace from God through this man are uncountable and I believe if we have others like him, Nigeria will be great.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MrDoGood(m): 12:47am On Feb 18
muyico:
remembered he fear pharaoh in first place, Moses act on God, command, likewise pastor Adeboye he acting on God command

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dey play
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by poseidon12: 12:52am On Feb 18
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

".... will every rule Nigeria". So says a semi-illiterate.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by PotatoSalad(m): 12:52am On Feb 18
blacknp:
Persons like you will definitely continue to suffer in Nigeria.
Wrong person to argue with, buddy 😂😂
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by AnawallsE(m): 12:54am On Feb 18
Theta1:
Those people that have receive grace from God through this man are uncountable and I believe if we have others like him, Nigeria will be great.
how long will it take Nigeria to be great?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by ezewealth(m): 1:00am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

Am very happy because that single discison they pepe the Igbos

I repeat, I will rather voter for a big fool to be in power than competent Igbos

Your region just lack manners ni, you yourslef knwo except you want to be fooling yourself, you talk to anybody any how, no respect, bully anybody, curse anybody, person that is old enough to be your grandpa, abeg, that your region is problem
Carry that ur single vote and shalve it dip in your ass. No igbo give a flying fu**k. Your life will always be as a result of a bad gov.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by AnawallsE(m): 1:21am On Feb 18
MamaletASO:
What did you want him to do??

He shld remove them or ask them to step down??

I think dis woman need some psyche test...

He is a clergy. He can only pray and ask you to pray...
Pray without ceasing...
May God help us all...
when last did you pray for Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.