Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye (67853 Views)

TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by macphilip: 11:32pm On Feb 17
God bless you ma for speaking the truth
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 11:33pm On Feb 17
Jayhome24:

People like you disgust me with passion. What brought tribe into this just tell me? No pastor in your tribe so why can't the pastor go and correct Tinubu

Seriously you disgust me, I'm not Yoruba but its annoying the way fools lik :Pe you seen everything through tribal stupidity.

Pastors dey your tribe and dem be Nigerians so tell them to go correct the govt or shut da f u c k.

You see why they can't rule, I will never vote for anything call Igbo tribe in my life, I am not a tribal person until last election, to show you I am not a tribal person, I marry any akwa ibom lady and we have been living happily, but you see anything called igbo ruling i will never support them, they just lack manners regard anybody as they age mate, I thought is his same few people but after mixing with them I realize that is how they are, Kai! God forbide they rule, I akwys wonder how they marge us together, every tribe respect their elderly once not like igbo, they are just too disrespectful to my likeness, because Adeboye is not saying it publicly means is supporting A. P. C abeg see talk, Adeboye wisdom is out of this world, he thinks well before he talks, any decsison he takes can set this world on fire just in a minutes, he have to behave like a elderly man he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Gboom: 11:33pm On Feb 17
flokii:

You didn't pay attention to what she was saying.. the masses are tired, no more cash to pay offerings when food never enter belle.

The religious leaders all have private jets and all the luxury they need.. Imagine a hungry man praying on empty stomach. pressure ti wa.
Giving offering in the church is not by force, if you don't have.

Let me correct one impression, the luxury that these men of God enjoy are probably not from the offering and tithe, rather, it is from few rich individuals who contribute for them to have access to that luxury. Papa Oyedepo gave a testimony about a man that gave an oil rig abroad
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17
SoNature:

Take that sermon to APC because no party polarised this country like that good-for-nothing party.

With respect to saying that the Igbos should go, no ethnic group has ever fought and agitated to leave this yeye country like the Igbos. Nigeria dey shame me!

I see, you want to go, yet you want to rule. Think like human being abeg
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Rebirth212: 11:35pm On Feb 17
Dafresh:

When he was busy threatening Jonathan with protest, he wasn't talking to a leader than he was talking to his worker

😂 😂 😂 No b lie

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Madups(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17
U dey mind the f0ol?
MrPOTUS:

If Israel where Christ was birthed, were praying without ceasing, Palestine would have wiped them out of planet earth undecided
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Lexusgs430: 11:36pm On Feb 17
The sheep are slowly finding their voice...... I truly hope my mother too, would find her voice .........😀🤣
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by VULCAN(m): 11:36pm On Feb 17
What did you say when your beloved party instructed it's thugs to beat Igbos who came out to vote.

That you are articulate does not exempt you from being a hypocrite!!

EmperorCaesar:

I swear, at this rate, I really wish u guys can just go your own way

I understand the normal tribal bashing and all but its becoming disgusting when an average Igbo man sees everything thru a tribal lens

U cant just address the issue on ground in relations to the man, u just mentioned the tribal straightup

If this is how the Igbos think, na to dey withdraw from most of my Igbos friends offline o....cause you wil be more terrible than the socalled racists

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by PotatoSalad(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17
MamaletASO:
What did you want him to do??

He shld remove them or ask them to step down??

I think dis woman need some psyche test...

He is a clergy. He can only pray and ask you to pray...
Pray without ceasing...
May God help us all...
Either you just graduated from secondary school and was given a smartphone or you've been living in a cave since 2011.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 11:38pm On Feb 17
tenpipsperday:

If you are not a foolish bigot yourself, how have you concluded the person who posted that thing is Igbo?

Ain't you worse than him/her?

Every anti Yoruba post is Igbo. Nonsense.

The massive support of the Igbos against the pastor has been massive, pls watin Adeboye do you guys
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by blacknp(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17
iramure:
All the big pastors in Nigeria need to be arrested because they have done enough damage to the collective mentality of Nigerians
Yes Daddy.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by jogojogo: 11:39pm On Feb 17
StarRida:
there's no association between good and bad
So what was Obi doing with Atiku?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17
AlabiKILLER2021:

Adebayo is not a man of God

He's a fraud

A criminal

Pls who is a man of God ooo, Assistant Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by PotatoSalad(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17
Menclothing:

You can never get such jobs God is pure hrt
You the one that sign his Apc membership form ?

So everyone must join a political party

If you like cry tire on the internet call his name everyday

Gods work in Rccg keeps expanding and putting your type to shame
This one has been completely finished.
Anyway, we get role to play in society and yours is to remain foolish. 😅
They've taken away your ability to think for yourselves.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Babinski: 11:40pm On Feb 17
MySolace:

Are u saying he hasnt made political comments before? U didnt make much sense here plz...

He may have made comments that appear political before and I believe he has learnt his lessons. We are all human. He once had the belief that politicians were redeemable but he eventually discovered they only listen to you when seeking votes. After they win, the story changes.

Pastors need to be careful with politicians and political statements.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by blacknp(m): 11:40pm On Feb 17
PotatoSalad:

Either you just graduated from secondary school and was given a smartphone or you've been living in a cave since 2011.
Persons like you will definitely continue to suffer in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by obaidan: 11:40pm On Feb 17
Okwyjesus:

Pastor Adeboye is not the problem of Nigeria. He is helping to solve the problem with the church cutting edge CSR and employing thousands including helping to develop Mowe axis of Lagos / Ibadan expressway.

Don't ever insult him else you won't live to his age of 82.

It's not everybody you insult and go free.

You are free to insult me, but don't cross the fire red line

won ti gbe eleyi ni handicap... DDDD

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by legba1(m): 11:41pm On Feb 17
Absuchat:
Yoruba people ehn

Where are you from pls? So ,hows this about Yoruba people?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by joefelin2345: 11:41pm On Feb 17
ShobayoEmma:
What of if he goes there to advise and speak the bitter truth to them? Don't judge a book by its cover. Note that there are somethings that are better left unsaid. Lord have mercy.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.
Oga stop deceiving yourself. One of his Senior Pastors was recently in Govt, what did he achieve?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by blacknp(m): 11:41pm On Feb 17
AlabiKILLER2021:

Adebayo is not a man of God

He's a fraud

A criminal
But Gringory Obi’s Yes Daddy isn’t one also abi?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by cjoe3910: 11:41pm On Feb 17
ShobayoEmma:
What of if he goes there to advise and speak the bitter truth to them? Don't judge a book by its cover. Note that there are somethings that are better left unsaid. Lord have mercy.
May thunder fire you. Idiot

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Jackson105: 11:42pm On Feb 17
Absuchat:
Yoruba people ehn

Your nightmare grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by blacknp(m): 11:43pm On Feb 17
joefelin2345:
Oga stop deceiving yourself. One of his Senior Pastors was recently in Govt, what did he achieve?
You things are just too evil, even if Elijah, Moses & Jesus came as one, they couldn’t change you people from your evil ways.

Tufiakpa.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 11:45pm On Feb 17
RandomFellow:

Qué será, será... If we don't live up to 82, it was because we wasn't meant to reach 82; not because we insulted (or called out) any forking human! You that is dishing up curses, what's the assurance that you see tomorrow?

Adeboye is human. Bible said "...if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men"? I dare say that adeboye has lost that glory I, and many others look up to him for. So many meaningless words, words spoken before thinking! I hope he sees this post, I really wish to see him again for what I know him for!

If a "man of god" goes astray, it's our duty to call him back to the fold! Jesus will not come to do that for him/them!!!

Fork it men... Don't provoke me! Go and buy a bag of rice, fresh tomatoes, or even milk! How many people can afford the basic needs of life? This very adeboye (it's not a mistake, I didn't capitalize his name!) was among those that foisted this very government, and the one before it upon us! Damn it!!!!

The same Bible you don't Qoute or respect when he tells you to flee away from fornication is now the same Bible you are qouting when it turns to correcting pastors, pls who do you like this, respect that Bible in full and stop been an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by AnawallsE(m): 11:46pm On Feb 17
Babinski:

He may have made comments that appear political before and I believe he has learnt his lessons. We are all human. He once had the belief that politicians were redeemable but he eventually discovered they only listen to you when seeking votes. After they win, the story changes.

Pastors need to be careful with politicians and political statements.
so u are now his mouth piece. Wonder shall never end
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 11:50pm On Feb 17
Anatolia:

Fool! Don’t buy anything made by ibo. With people like you, it will be difficult for Nigeria to make progress.

But with your thinking you think you are normal? Don't u think you guys are not well cultured? On a serious note
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Pickieox(m): 11:52pm On Feb 17
Bookhub:
una eyes just open abi?

Lol🤣🤣🤣The sheeples are coming for your head soon. Religion is just what is keeping the poor from murdering the rich. The word "God" is an invented name used for human greed and nothing more.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17
SUNNINO:
Shut up overgrown baby, these people led protest against Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 and carried so many propaganda, because they supported APC into govt and Tinubu is their tribe,no protest and critism,what form of hypocrasy is this.

But pastor Adeboye no protest during Buhari?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Sokari29: 11:54pm On Feb 17
ShobayoEmma:

U Dan c how pastors dey treat their Rich members for church?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by pacificom: 11:55pm On Feb 17
The main solution to Nigeria problem is "REGIONALIZATION OF GOVERNMENT"
Nigeria is already dead and not different from those bodies in the morgue, and not fixable by any politician that people are yelling for their support to power. Unfortunately the motive of people coming to politics in Nigeria is ultimately to get rich, become a billionaire, and aquire luxurious life of their dream. Politics is the target platform which material men go through to achieve their selfish desire. In developed country like USA and Britain, politicians don't have ambition to become a billionaire through politics. What we call democracy in Nigeria is synonymous to looters venture. There is no loyalty for the country in our politicians talk less of love the people that voted for them, which is the reason why most of the assets they embezzled are kept in foreign countries.
Regional government will completely demarcate the Nigeria that is not fit for purpose and give people opportunities to leave to their dream without the anxiety of relocating to another country. People will take local politics more serious if political system is working and realistic and make the choice of leaders of good reputation and backgrounds instead of voting for unknown entities that will give a setback to the country. Regional government will also help to facilitate regional businesses whereby North will trade with south, and west will trade with east. Every region will be run independently by leaders of people's choice and the rule of law will work for every citizens under the umbrella of equality. Also policing and security system will be redesign by each region to suit their regional challenges.
Pastoral preaching and consolation cannot put food in people's belly, or grant their children and grandchildren a good future. Unless a genuine action is taken. Are the people that we call leaders ready for the historical radical action that will overhaul government affairs of this country and safe us from Doom to Boom ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by buragidi(m): 11:56pm On Feb 17
Fault her message instead of name-calling her. It's called 'subject over form'. I know you arw in sifia pain because the woman called out your god of man.
bablon20:
Na cheap clout this idiot dey look for. We know their type they always look for renown personality to tag so they can be known.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Pickieox(m): 11:56pm On Feb 17
muyico:
remembered he fear pharaoh in first place, Moses act on God, command, likewise pastor Adeboye he acting on God command

Lol🤣🤣🤣
I will say no more to you.
But wait fess, how old are you?🤔🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Gunmen Attack Apostle Suleman’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 4 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.