Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) (64084 Views)

BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction / How Lucrative Is Selling Of Cement? / Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by Omalicious1: 3:08pm On Feb 18
money121:
He bought 10bags of cement at rate of #700

Mean 1 bag #70 shocked shocked

Do you think is possible to happen again in nigeria?

fergie001, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

May we never be like Venezuela
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by naijanaso: 3:08pm On Feb 18
money121:

There's no place it can happen all over the world.
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18
money121:
peele dangote family
Your father failed you
Reason why you are so bitter
Set awon omo single mother
Werey called it brag try to brag about urs let see
Thought u said ur mate av built estate
Let see urs
Int'l champion Omo eru jati jati

Didn't you see his moniker? He's one of those resident zombies on this forum probably on those monthly stipends lol. He couldn't even post any of his own mansion lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by dnawah(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18
money121:

my own bought less than that in 1981.

1 Like

Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by Konquest: 3:12pm On Feb 18
GreaterFuture:

I don't think the picture belongs to him...
It seems to be a repost
@GreaterFuture,

The OP said it's his father's handwriting (and NOT a repost). It was written when his father was constructing his personal house as of 1992. It's good you're doing some fact-checking here.
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by money121(m): 3:12pm On Feb 18
dnawah:
my own bought less than that in 1981.
Yes is possible
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by Sicklebear28: 3:13pm On Feb 18
Jagaban2012:

Daddy's boy... It is high time you take responsibility for your life and stop sharing what your daddy has achieved...

Your mate dey build estate within a Year and you are still here sharing nonsense.....

Emilekan zoneB

1 Like

Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by ObalendeCMS: 3:13pm On Feb 18
money121:
Burst your daddy bubble grin grin since he can't afford this during his time
Oni rada rada
Lol...E pain am!
Son ofa tiff!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by Konquest: 3:13pm On Feb 18
money121:

Yes
That's my dad handwriting
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by Itiskdg121(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18
Please don't, because that will be a suicide move
ZombiePUNISHER:

Sai Tinubu

I'm voting Tinubu in 2027 to teach some people politics

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by money121(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18
ObalendeCMS:

Lol...E pain am!

Son ofa tiff!
When others making it urs sleeping on it,
You av took over his foot step now grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by paskal16: 3:19pm On Feb 18
Jagaban2012:

.I am an irrational b_astard who think that holding the keypad with my cheap china phone can throw nonsense on the internet.....i.used to be a thief around Oshodi...now I'm an armed robber along third mainland bridge.....I rob banks and phone for survival....and I also eat leftover food in the garbage.....the last time I was arrested I spent 5 years at Kirikiri Maximum Prison...and I broke the prison....I'm also a highway car snatchers....Once I snatch car on the highway...I carry them to.Contonou to sell

iseeeeeee. Please tell my ashawo mother to uncurse me
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by sweetTai(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18
Your dad must be from Ibadan.
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by money121(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18
sweetTai:
Your dad must be from Ibadan.
No
Lagosian

Awori
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by KingWarri: 3:21pm On Feb 18
LeeSantos:
2002. Cement was sold for N500
And it has steadfastly increased ever since.
That where those would had reasoning brain know the country is gone As in Irredeemable
Aswear, Nigeria is gone. It just keeps nosediving downwards.
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by Image123(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18
money121:
Fingers can't be equal my brother
Let pray to God make he pick our call

Exactly bro, instead of people complaining. Even people with absolutely no plans to build a house in the next 5 years are complaining about price of cement. Like what problem does their complains solve?

1 Like

Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by IbeOkehie: 3:26pm On Feb 18
Omalicious1:

May we never be like Venezuela

I don't want it to happen, but I think Nigeria is already on the way to that place.

The recent measures announced by government are similar to those enacted in Lebanon and Venezuela at this point in their economic crisis and in fact similar to what Nigeria did under President Buhari in 1984. Nigeria didn't descend into complete economic meltdown in 1984 because Buhari was kicked out in 1985 and more importantly, IBB came in and introduced SAP.

President Tinubu is doing some SAP things right now and I commend him. He needs to go much further. The funny thing is, there will NEVER be economic development in Nigeria until the country adopts FREE MARKETS as the basic foundation of the political economy. Yes some people will "make it" in Nigeria just as there are people "making it" in Venezuela, but they will be few and of little general consequence.

This is not the appropriate thread or maybe it is, but I've already set out some things that MUST be done to make Nigeria a better place to live for all. There's really no choice in the matter. Again I thank @money121 for this thread, it's really important.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by sweetTai(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18
You people should stop buying cement for now! It will force the price down if there’s no demand.
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by Afolue(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18
Still on still Bro, it was quite a huge sum at the time
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by salem1996: 3:28pm On Feb 18
money121:

Yes proudly Daddy boy

Became landlord in lagos year 2018
That's the proof https://www.nairaland.com/4765255/see-photos-house-warming-ceremony

Show me your mansion and estate

Emi lo fe fi trend ni nairaland but online lo wa
You can talk anyhow
O ni jeun gidi

Alaraka grin angry

I love what you did by showing him proofs.
It seems he's yet to answer you.

Some people just too mumu to be honest.
How can someone brings comparison of how bad things had gone and all you do is call him Daddy's boy?

Am saddened by the level of idiots among humans we have in this nation.

2 Likes

Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by ThunderFireAgba: 3:30pm On Feb 18
Jagaban2012:

Your poverty has turned to anger and your anger has turned to distress and your distress will soon to a heart attack...perhaps youn't survive
Mugu, you think say I dey naija dey do bulabala nonsense with your family grin grin cheesy
See you see Sniper. cheesy
Generation of foo.ols cry
Born Olodo cry
Na so Jagaban take collect your family destiny do AKAWO grin grin
Show us what you have achieved or you want make I post my own so you can die of High BP. Ode!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by GreaterFuture(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18
Konquest:

@GreaterFuture,

The OP said it's his father's handwriting (and NOT a repost). It was written when his father was constructing his personal house as of 1992.
Ok.
He is well known for reposting different things, even if it's the most random, irrelevant stuff..., hence why I say so.

Nothing to it if it were his father's own or not. No need for the "fact checking" statement. Besides, I said " I don't think", "may" "seems".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by Blazebond(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18
You all criticizing here so,have any of you taken time.to ask yourselves if these hike in prizes of locally made goods normal? Business men and women are are engaging in sharp practices and you the citizens are ok with it, nothing is being challenged,rather you have gone back to reset mode of always blaming the government because they are the usual suspects isn't it,some obidioots and mikanos are salivating at the chance of mocking the agbados,una all na mumu.
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by GoodGovernance: 3:43pm On Feb 18
Richtaiwo:
Well, not by any chance supporting the current situation of the country, but this comparison no follow at all. If you go backward to let's say 1980, the cost of a bag of cement may even be less than N20. Minimum wage now is 30k, which is being reviewed. What was the average earnings in 1992? Even in the US, where you all take as model, prices of commodities in the nineties are not the same today. Global inflation is the word. As I said, I'm not by any chance supporting the current harsh situation in Nigeria but that comparison is off track.

Receive some sense please!

The rate of inflation is too ridiculous in Nigeria,compared to the US you mentioned.

How much was cement last year,in Nigeria,compared to now?

Is the rate of price increase,the same with other countries?

When you mix nonsense with nonsense,you still get more nonsense!
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by femi4: 3:44pm On Feb 18
money121:

What was exchange rate then? Do that before you draw a conclusion

1 Like

Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by CluelessMODS: 3:45pm On Feb 18
money121:

How easy was it for your dad to buy it at that time? How much was minimum wage at that time? Tell me anywhere in the world where price has remained the same over the years. Stop 🛑 posting rubbish.
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by CluelessMODS: 3:46pm On Feb 18
femi4:
What was exchange rate then? Do that before you draw a conclusion
Exactly! And of course minimum wage.
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by Panda7(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18
money121:

why didn't he build a mansion then??
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by money121(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18
GreaterFuture:

Ok.
He is well known for reposting, even if it's the most random irrelevant stuff, hence why I say so.

Nothing to it if it were his father's or not. No need for the "fact checking statement". Besides, I said " I don't think", "may"

Posted samething 2017

See thread >> https://www.nairaland.com/3676767/see-amount-dad-used-roof

1 Like

Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by CluelessMODS: 3:48pm On Feb 18
GoodGovernance:

Receive some sense please!

The rate of inflation is too ridiculous in Nigeria,compared to the US you mentioned.

How much was cement last year,in Nigeria,compared to now?

Is the rate of price increase,the same with other countries?

When you mix nonsense with nonsense,you still get more nonsense!

I wonder if you studied a bit of economics in school.!
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by money121(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18
Panda7:

why didn't he build a mansion then??
He built the one his power reach

Funniest part he said the foundation is meant for upstair but as fund no too dey ground baba roofed it sharp sharp grin grin
Re: See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) by mosicola(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18
metaluterus:
I bought Dangote cement 8,500 Naira today

Next year it will be 100,000K per bag of cement

please where did you buy and location. I bought 11,000 yesterday in a shop in Abịa state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa / Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.