Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady (49975 Views)

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by luminouz(m): 10:29pm On Feb 18
APOPTOSIS:
This is the reason young men who are interested in marriage must learn to settle for Ladies who love and cherish them more than they would reciprocate.
Always strive to be ahead of your woman in everything, so she would have every reason to always look up to you and possibly appreciate you. Ladies can be swindled by anything. Finally, avoid Slay Queens.

It's obvious she married the man because the battery of her Biological Clock was fast dying.
This is not about the United Kingdom.
Finally, she has got her rights to explore.
She can take a chance!
We have a lot of them in diasopra here. Most have become sidechicks to married men. At workplaces we could barely count the number of men that have removed dia undies. Dey are now Mary "Go-Round"

Lol... Mary 'Go-Round' sounds perfect!!!
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by fati2001(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18
Lol, laughing at the comments.If it happens to be a he, it will be different from what was written here .

Get a divorce papers darling. You are in UK, which makes everything easier.

2 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by stanliwise(m): 10:54pm On Feb 18
Nonexisting:
Upgrade a vaginarian at your own risk. When she was here with her smelling armpit and bushy hair, her husband was still attractive. Now that the man has upgraded her life to the extent of sponsoring her to UK, he has suddenly become unattractive. This is why I never take the gender serious and treat them as spare tire.
carry your small talk out of here jare. Wicked people are wicked people irrespective of gender

4 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18
press9jatv:
"Since we moved to the UK, I’m no longer attracted to my husband or black men"- Nigerian lady seeks advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr8Q-DAagys?si=UnIB34_jNXiDmEQj
she's simply an Olosho

3 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by press9jatv: 11:33pm On Feb 18
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
she's simply an Olosho
A coded Olosho at that

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by pussyphilia(m): 1:21am On Feb 19
She can still be married to her husband while still getting some d1cking from the white male species. The problem is that Nigerian women will start hating their husbands the moment she has the liberty to get fvcked by other men. I don't know why they can't just fvck other men and still love and come back to their husbands like the way married men do after fvcking with their mistresses.

Ladies don't know that the fear of losing them to the other men is why their husbands don't allow them to fvck other men. If they can assure the husband that they'll play and come back, many men will allow their wives to play.

So ladies, learn to cheat and not hate your husband. It's not hard to do.

5 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Double0h7(f): 2:49am On Feb 19
I honestly don’t know any other culture of people that immigrate to the west and suddenly abandon their families.

Indians, Chinese, Japanese, even fellow African people, all keep their families close and together but Nigerians will scatter their own families within 5 years of being there.

The betrayal is shocking, what she is essentially saying is that she will kick her husband out of his home and make him homeless in a foreign country all because she wants to Bleep around.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by LordIsaac(m): 3:00am On Feb 19
Double0h7:
I honestly don’t know any other culture of people that immigrate to the west and suddenly abandon their families.

Indians, Chinese, Japanese, even fellow African people, all keep their families close and together but Nigerians will scatter their own families within 5 years of being there.

The betrayal is shocking, what she is essentially saying is that she will kick her husband out of his home and make him homeless in a foreign country all because she wants to Bleep around.
It stems from marrying for the wrong reasons. Money is the foundation of most relationships in Nigeria!

10 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Ed12(m): 3:59am On Feb 19
Unfortunately for the man..

It's only a matter of time before she feels for disgusted about her and divorce him..

Just pray that the man had prepared for the catastrophe
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Farrason: 5:30am On Feb 19
press9jatv:
She’s asking for help from Nigerians 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Can you imagine... The same Nigerians that she's not attracted to is same people she is asking for help. Now as she dey ask me... Na who make I ask.

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by PureFace1(m): 5:38am On Feb 19
pussyphilia:
She can still be married to her husband while still getting some d1cking from the white male species. The problem is that Nigerian women will start hating their husbands the moment she has the liberty to get fvcked by other men. I don't know why they can't just fvck other men and still love and come back to their husbands like the way married men do after fvcking with their mistresses.

Ladies don't know that the fear of losing them to the other men is why their husbands don't allow them to fvck other men. If they can assure the husband that they'll play and come back, many men will allow their wives to play.

So ladies, learn to cheat and not hate your husband. It's not hard to do.

Look at the shit you are typing lol can't believe you are a man.

Women can't be with a man they have no respect for and men without backbone and self esteem.

It is very disgusting to them and it's like telling a man that's straight to date a fellow man.

Women still want a strong man in their life not pvssy ass that's ready to tolerate anything and before a married woman can cheat on her husband she's already losing respect and attraction for him, a man that really declare his willingness to tolerate disloyalty and betrayal like that prove he is a very weak man with no backbone and it will be the last nail on the coffin of the little respect she have left for the man.

Men are attracted to beautiful women but women are only attracted to strong and powerful men and a man that's ready to tolerate something like that is not one of them. A woman in a sexual relationship with a man she have no respect for is like a man in a sexual relationship with a woman he find very ugly, everything about her will just disgust you and you will hate her.

To get respect, you have to respect your self first no one will respect someone that doesn't even respect himself, no man that respect himself would even consider the bullshits you typed. You may as well cut off your dick and become a woman if you express your intent to take something like that to a woman lol it's like castrating yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by imagrg(m): 5:44am On Feb 19
White preek is not as strong as black preek.
Can't satisfy a Nigerian lady with a borehole toto. So I think she would later realise that difference dey except she's after the hard currency gain.
Nigerian women like money die!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:31am On Feb 19
franchasofficia:
She is free to divorce her husband and try a white guy na, I see no reason why this should be a news or a thing of worry grin

Come back to ask this question after your spouse divorces you after 6months preceding you spending your live savings relocating the whole family abroad grin

People feel things are normal until it happens to them grin

4 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:31am On Feb 19
franchasofficia:
She is free to divorce her husband and try a white guy na, I see no reason why this should be a news or a thing of worry grin

Come back to say this after your spouse divorces you after 6months preceding you spending your live savings relocating the whole family abroad grin

People feel things are normal until it happens to them grin

2 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:36am On Feb 19
fati2001:
Lol, laughing at the comments.If it happens to be a he, it will be different from what was written here .

Get a divorce papers darling. You are in UK, which makes everything easier.

What's the percentage of he that initiates divorce in the UK from the Nigerian families? Maybe you are living in your normal Hollywood fantasies, most ladies don't know accountability and responsibilities as adults.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by press9jatv: 7:05am On Feb 19
Farrason:

Can you imagine... The same Nigerians that she's not attracted to is same people she is asking for help. Now as she dey ask me... Na who make I ask.
Nawaoooo. Na coded olosho Na she be

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by fredoooooo: 9:06am On Feb 19
Hoeloshi and Hoelosho grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Coolestguy2023: 9:07am On Feb 19
I doubt if i will marry a nigerian woman

4 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by olisaEze(m): 9:08am On Feb 19
Local woman is desperate for a taste of foreign vanilla pipe! grin

3 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by goodness4ever(m): 9:09am On Feb 19
So, you want to leave the man?

That is not good.

How could a black lady say she's not attracted to black men, after being married to a black man?

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by hammer567: 9:10am On Feb 19
WHAT TRIBE IN NIGERIA IS PRODUCING ALL THESE HARLOTS?

I DONT WANT TO DRAW ANY CONCLUSION JUST YET.

LET US KEEP WATCHING THIS EPISODE, SOON E GO CAST.

3 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Customised3(f): 9:10am On Feb 19
Broadcaster
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Hespee93: 9:11am On Feb 19
Misplaced priority.

Shaking my head.

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by fortunechy(m): 9:12am On Feb 19
Men should stop traveling with or relocating with their wife abroad but they would listen...

4 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Elinosweet143(f): 9:12am On Feb 19
Some people sha no get problem oh, can you imagine what this one has decided to adopt as a problem and seeking advice for
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Kingrshd3: 9:14am On Feb 19
muyico:
olosho travel out! dump that ass and start ur olosho business in full times, fast money making business

Infact u don see me heart finish 😂😆

Olosho wey get chance to travel out later go show her true color for there. grin

2 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by hammer567: 9:14am On Feb 19
THE HOE SOUNDS AS IF SHE IS DOING WHITEMEN A FAVOUR.

THE WHITEMAN HAS HIS OWN PREFRENCE, FOR WHITE WOMEN AND THEN A DSITANCE SECOND OF ASIAN AS IN CHINESE WOMEN.

YOUR ASHY BLACK BHND IS USUALLY LEFT-OVER FOR THOSE BROKE POOR WHITEMEN THAT CANNOT GET A GIRL.

AND CHECK THEIR PROFILE, THEM NO LIKE BLACKWOMEN.

WITH THIS ONE UNA START, MAYBE NA JESUS GO DEY MARRY UNA NOW.

ALREADY BLACK WOMEN ARE THE LEAST DESIRABE FOR MARIAGE.

https://www.marketplace.org/2020/10/06/why-are-so-few-black-women-married-in-america/

2 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by KaptainAfrika: 9:16am On Feb 19
Auntie you were never attracted to him.

4 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Mozegee: 9:16am On Feb 19
It is only ashawo who can do this, even before she travel UK she may be cheating on her husband. I hate this kind of women

5 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by omoyankee3(m): 9:16am On Feb 19
Mmmhh....she lacks understanding. She's abt to learn a life lesson.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.