Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady (49956 Views)

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by SIRG120: 9:39am On Feb 19
pussyphilia:
She can still be married to her husband while still getting some d1cking from the white male species. The problem is that Nigerian women will start hating their husbands the moment she has the liberty to get fvcked by other men. I don't know why they can't just fvck other men and still love and come back to their husbands like the way married men do after fvcking with their mistresses.

Ladies don't know that the fear of losing them to the other men is why their husbands don't allow them to fvck other men. If they can assure the husband that they'll play and come back, many men will allow their wives to play.

So ladies, learn to cheat and not hate your husband. It's not hard to do.
Jeez!! What did I just read?... Who raised you?... Honestly you have zero moral standard.... You're nota True African....A real man won't type this rubbish except if you're just an irresponsible female disguising as a man to reveal your true nature in a faceless forum like Nairaland......Have some dignity Bro/ Sis.....Stop disgracing yourself cos this comment of yours shows you lack good foundation... It obviously tells you had a Bad upbringing with Zero morals and Decency.... Haaaa!!!! Tuehhhh!!!!.....

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by AmuDimpka: 9:39am On Feb 19
hammer567:

HER COLLEAGUE KORRA, SAY THE WHITEMAN STARTED CALLING HER A BEDWENCH.

THIS ONE IS STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH, NO BE TALK AM.

HOW DID WIFE TURN TO BEDWENCH?

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BEDWENCH?

GO AND GOOGLE IT AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MY POST BETTER.

ALSO ADD KORRA TO THE GOOGLE.

bed wench

(African-American Vernacular, slang, derogatory, offensive, ethnic slur) A black woman who dates white people, often accused of seeking privileges
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Tallesty1(m): 9:41am On Feb 19
Nigeria women go hear am on this thread.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by hammer567: 9:41am On Feb 19
AmuDimpka:

bed wench

(African-American Vernacular, slang, derogatory, offensive, ethnic slur) A black woman who dates white people, often accused of seeking privileges

IN OTHERWORDS, A HOE, WHOREE AND PROSTITUTE.

bed wench definition

Reverso
https://dictionary.reverso.net › english-definition › bed+...
wench · 1 a girl or young woman, esp. a buxom or lively one: now used facetiously · 2 Archaic a female servant · 3 Archaic a prostitute vb intr · 4 Archaic to ...

wench
n
1 a girl or young woman, esp. a buxom or lively one: now used facetiously
2 Archaic a female servant
3 Archaic a prostitute
vb intr
4 Archaic to frequent the company of prostitutes

https://dictionary.reverso.net/english-definition/bed+wench
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Father254: 9:41am On Feb 19
TheCongo2:

And how do you know that?
Ask about Kikuyu tribe in Kenya. 90% of them are worst than the mumu we are talking about.

After milking you dry and stabilise they will leave you with your kids and abscond .

Wickedness is all in their heart once the money stops flowing.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by pocohantas(f): 9:42am On Feb 19
Tallesty1:
Nigeria women go hear am on this thread.

Normal. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by tonyashburton: 9:43am On Feb 19
She don get white work husband.

2 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by press9jatv: 9:43am On Feb 19
Skty:

The lady in the video is probably a relationship expert. Reading the problem a woman has in her relationship. She's definitely not the poster
yes now, besides, the lady in question ask for advice on what should be done. Can’t you read from her post that she doesn’t have any affection for her husband again. Very sad one there

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by press9jatv: 9:44am On Feb 19
hammer567:

CREATE A THREAD FOR THAT, IT IS ANOTHER TOPIC AND AREA.
I will try and create a thread on that. At least you will be much enlightened about the white people marrying the black people abroad
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by hammer567: 9:45am On Feb 19
AmuDimpka:

bed wench

SO WHAT HE WAS CALLING KORRA IS NO DIFFERENT FROM A SLAVE GIRL HOE, WHOREE PROSTITUTE.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by oyebanji(m): 9:45am On Feb 19
You'd better move back pronto!
Na regret go end am o
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by AmuDimpka: 9:45am On Feb 19
hammer567:

SO WHAT HE WAS CALLING KORRA IS NO DIFFERENT FROM A SLAVE GIRL HOE, WHOREE PROSTITUTE.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by press9jatv: 9:46am On Feb 19
hammer567:

HER COLLEAGUE KORRA, SAY THE WHITEMAN STARTED CALLING HER A BEDWENCH.

THIS ONE IS STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH, NO BE TALK AM.

HOW DID WIFE TURN TO BEDWENCH?

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BEDWENCH?

GO AND GOOGLE IT AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MY POST BETTER.

ALSO ADD KORRA TO THE GOOGLE.
korra obidi Na first class olosho now. She married a white man to get pali niiii. Everyone knows that now. It’s a different case with the lady that doesn’t get attracted to her husband again after they both relocates to uk 🇬🇧 for greeners pastures .
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by hammer567: 9:47am On Feb 19
press9jatv:
korra obidi Na first class olosho now. She married a white man to get pali niiii. Everyone knows that now. It’s a different case with the lady that doesn’t get attracted to her husband again after they both relocates to uk 🇬🇧 for greeners pastures .

U REASON LIKE THOSE BEDWENCH.

2 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Tallesty1(m): 9:48am On Feb 19
pocohantas:

Normal. grin grin
Nothing go happen wey fit pass wetin don happen before bah grin
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Father4all: 9:48am On Feb 19
The husband will soon shot her grin
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by pocohantas(f): 9:55am On Feb 19
Tallesty1:
Nothing go happen wey fit pass wetin don happen before bah grin

Abi na. Nothing them go write wey we never read before. In Nigeria, women are doing strong things already. What holds them back here is lack of finance and stigma. It is not even about love to me. Because you may not love a man/woman, but be determined to make it work. You can love, but not have the determination to make a marriage work. The concept of love is new, as many of our parents never knew themselves for long before marrying. So all this love talk doesn't move me except when backed by excellent family values.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Solidex(m): 9:57am On Feb 19
It's a lesson to some of us who are still here and planning to move over.
I have resolved never to put my destiny in the hands of a female homo sapien in the disguise of a wife. They are like a time bomb, almost always ready to explode at right atmospheric condition. They've got a very shot memory of whatever sacrifices you have ever made for them.
I ll never give any woman such a room to screw me up.
For most of them, married is just like a tool to Futher rip men off their entitlements. Scammers

3 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Greattha: 10:06am On Feb 19
Its not the woman now...She's only reading what someone else wrote to her...

press9jatv:
"Since we moved to the UK, I’m no longer attracted to my husband or black men"- Nigerian lady seeks advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr8Q-DAagys?si=UnIB34_jNXiDmEQj
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by press9jatv: 10:08am On Feb 19
hammer567:

U REASON LIKE THOSE BEDWENCH.

I’m not a bedwench now. Stop displaying your ignorance here. I tell you the truths about the black people marrying the white people comfortable. Google is your friend. Maybe I will open a thread about it for you to learn
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by kaywhy09(m): 10:08am On Feb 19
Divorce process is not hard in uk
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by press9jatv: 10:08am On Feb 19
Greattha:
Its not the woman now...She's only reading what someone else wrote to her...

yes we know now. As if it’s not happening niii
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by madridguy(m): 10:12am On Feb 19
grin grin grin
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Farfalla(f): 10:18am On Feb 19
grin grin grin
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Tallesty1(m): 10:19am On Feb 19
pocohantas:

Abi na. Nothing them go write wey we never read before. In Nigeria, women are doing strong things already. What holds them back here is lack of finance and stigma. It is not even about love to me. Because you may not love a man/woman, but be determined to make it work. You can love, but not have the determination to make a marriage work. The concept of love is new, as many of our parents never knew themselves for long before marrying. So all this love talk doesn't move me except when backed by excellent family values.
Determination to make it work is the key Nne. Once you make that decision and follow it up with efforts, you are good.

Love bu onye ebee?
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by AllKnowing: 10:20am On Feb 19
hammer567:

BLACK MEN MARRYING WHITE WOMEN SUFFER FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

AND THAT IS OFF TOPIC.

Excuse me?

You can’t even begin to comprehend the utterly uninteresting lives your black sisters live out here. Who wants to put up with that?

A (black) girl who’s sworn to living life in survival mode is incapable of loving anything beyond a man’s pockets.

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by twilliamx(m): 10:22am On Feb 19
Men wise up! If u wan relocate, relocate solo, no export problems with u

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by khen10: 10:22am On Feb 19
God1000:
But why are Nigerian women behaving behaving like that

You hardly hear such thing about women in other countries.

Men need to wise up, I don't like hearing such sad stories which some people try to justify and rationalize.
My brother, it's not peculiar to Nigerian women. It's an individual choice/problem, not an ethnic or national one
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by 1Sharon(f): 10:26am On Feb 19
APOPTOSIS:
This is the reason young men who are interested in marriage must learn to settle for Ladies who love and cherish them more than they would reciprocate.
Always strive to be ahead of your woman in everything, so she would have every reason to always look up to you and possibly appreciate you. Ladies can be swindled by anything. Finally, avoid Slay Queens.

It's obvious she married the man because the battery of her Biological Clock was fast dying.
This is not about the United Kingdom.
Finally, she has got her rights to explore.
She can take a chance!
We have a lot of them in diasopra here. Most have become sidechicks to married men. At workplaces we could barely count the number of men that have removed dia undies. Dey are now Mary "Go-Round"

Men desire respect over love. It is women that desire love. They aren't the same.

3 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Abicarrick: 10:32am On Feb 19
See eke uke is talking ....U want to try out Caucasian men, the question is " do they also want you" cos from all indication, There are more beautiful, educated and well established ladies in the UK, yet these white men hardly look their way. U just traveled there recently and u wan try out white man. ... This girl no well o
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by ForDanny: 10:33am On Feb 19
I didn’t watch the video but from the title all o can say is no problem . I wonder who would want to be with you when you leave your husband . They would pass you around like pure water , you self go tire when your body count go dn Dey reach like 40 in 1 year . But then again if it’s the olosho lifestyle you crave for then it’s fine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.