Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady (49940 Views)

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Ttipsy(f): 1:45pm On Feb 19
Lol
Madam you are deceitful

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by YelloweWest: 1:57pm On Feb 19
God1000:
But why are Nigerian women behaving behaving like that

You hardly hear such thing about women in other countries.

Men need to wise up, I don't like hearing such sad stories which some people try to justify and rationalize.

And is it Nigerian men that don't fùçķ white women
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by bigcasava1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19
That's why guys are going for white ladies
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by FinidiGeorge: 2:36pm On Feb 19
1Sharon:
It's like moving to the UK ends up turning off Nigerian women from their husbands.

In Nigeria, their husbands were in their element and were somebody in society.

They come to the UK and the men end up being out of their depth, being unemployed and having to job hunt, sharing house chores and childcare. They go from king of the jungle to conquered house mouse.

All these can end up being a turn off to their wives.

Well.

Hahahahahahaha..... Bolded is funny cheesy
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by pansophist(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19
All this nonsense is the result of going into marriages for reasons such as spec, attraction, and feelings, instead of traits such as duty, responsibility, and sacrifice.

Feelings and attractions are important, but they are the second layer, while duty, sacrifice, and responsibility are the first foundation.

What does the ''for better or worse'' mean to her for God's sake? That verse is a promise, a poem, and a call of duty. It is not pre-conditioned on sustained attraction and feelings.

If she and her new caucasian husband move to Colombia, then it would be that she wants to divorce because she is attracted to Latinos? This is madness.

And as she is about to switch to a caucasian partner and god forbid, gets an accident that makes her immobile, is it fair for her husband to tell her that he is no longer attracted to handicapped women? That sounds fair I guess?

So if they have kids before relocation, she would deny them a good home, and tell the kids it's because she found out that she is not attracted to black men?

it baffles me to no end how some people rationalize nonsense. A normal person always has a mental regulator, or mental filter, that after you think of something, you know it's a bad idea and do not say or carry on with it.

The ability to self-regulate, empathize, and not act on your vanity. The ability to consider other parties and how your actions will affect them.

Be careful about who you marry, lots of people just are not fit for marriage, and this woman is an example.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Faposky95: 3:05pm On Feb 19
Now we know you were for the Street from day 1....
Free the man quick....he gets the opportunity to link up with some more street.....at least
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by igomen: 3:18pm On Feb 19
Seeing different skin colors of men, apart from the black skin she's used to, has made her rethink what she's attracted to.
Honestly, I don't blame her. She's just saying it as she feels.

Having said that, there's more to marriage than physical attraction which is just skin deep. Commitment, love, trust, and respect are more important attributes than physical attraction in a genuine relationship.

The question is, was their marriage based on the aforementioned, or was it all about looks?
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by oyoofong(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19
wehdone! He was attracted to you up until you got to 'DONDON' abi! Karma is real!
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by kelmicheal: 3:48pm On Feb 19
Women don't love Nice guys our men should stop been nice
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Tzar(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19
Ungrateful hypergamous olosho!
I honestly don’t blame her, I blame these simps that live & die for toto. These kinds of women usually show the traits of always wanting more than is within their league. They are usually very selfish & greedy, even with food or money. And they are always very envious of others.
Simps see these traits and still wife these wh0res!

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Mrniceguy001: 4:20pm On Feb 19
Women possess Fish brain Aristotle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Gandrova: 5:21pm On Feb 19
Coded Ashawo lady undecided
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Jman06(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19
1Sharon:
It's like moving to the UK ends up turning off Nigerian women from their husbands.

In Nigeria, their husbands were in their element and were somebody in society.

They come to the UK and the men end up being out of their depth, being unemployed and having to job hunt, sharing house chores and childcare. They go from king of the jungle to conquered house mouse.

All these can end up being a turn off to their wives.

Well.
Why would you conquer them and start disliking them at the same time? One would think that your conquering him with all the powers you now enjoy in your new environment would make you happy so you live in peace with him, but alas you'll still be the one to despise him. This is why we say that women are confused humans!

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Formation10: 6:09pm On Feb 19
press9jatv:
"Since we moved to the UK, I’m no longer attracted to my husband or black men"- Nigerian lady seeks advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr8Q-DAagys?si=UnIB34_jNXiDmEQj
If it is the man that did your papers to the UK,he made a big mistake by taking you to the UK,my advice to man is to send you back to Nigerian
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Formation10: 6:10pm On Feb 19
press9jatv:
"Since we moved to the UK, I’m no longer attracted to my husband or black men"- Nigerian lady seeks advice.

If it is the man that did your papers to the UK,he made a big mistake by taking you to the UK,my advice to the man is to send you back to Nigerian with immediate infect
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by 1Sharon(f): 6:14pm On Feb 19
Jman06:
Why would you conquer them and start disliking them at the same time? One would think that your conquering him with all the powers you now enjoy in your new environment would make you happy so you live in peace with him, but alas you'll still be the one to despise him. This is why we say that women are confused humans!

It's the western society that conquers them, absolutely nothing to do with the woman.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by merits(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19
press9jatv:

Call 🤙 me so that I can made you attractive.Just one night.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Respect11(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19
Why are women like this?? Them do una??
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by richie240: 6:26pm On Feb 19
It's a 'modern woman syndrome'.
It's only the asians that are (almost) immune to this disease.
It's rare to hear this from Indian or Chinese or any other asian woman.
cool
God1000:

Men need to wise up, I don't like hearing such sad stories which some people try to justify and rationalize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Jman06(m): 6:42pm On Feb 19
1Sharon:

It's the western society that conquers them, absolutely nothing to do with the woman.
But women are the beneficiaries of such conquering since it gives them power over the man such that they become the men of the house while their husbands are relegated to the position of wife of the house so to say, a kind of reversal of what obtains in marriages here in Nigeria.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Charly68: 7:30pm On Feb 19
God1000:

You are right; you will never hear such from an indian woman even if she is the bread winner of the family . But among the blacks they are greedy and selfish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Kayclite: 7:39pm On Feb 19
Good that this sort of situations are happening, so that men will value good girls with high morals. Men will actively assess a woman and check her background thoroughly b4 marriage.

Imagine simps on twitter saying they want girls with "a touch of olosho". This is what "a touch of olosho" gives you.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:46pm On Feb 19
The heart of man is deceitful above all and desperately wicked,who can know it. Jesus Christ the solution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by pussyphilia(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19
PureFace1:

Look at the shit you are typing lol can't believe you are a man.

Women can't be with a man they have no respect for and men without backbone and self esteem.

It is very disgusting to them and it's like telling a man that's straight to date a fellow man.

Women still want a strong man in their life not pvssy ass that's ready to tolerate anything and before a married woman can cheat on her husband she's already losing respect and attraction for him, a man that really declare his willingness to tolerate disloyalty and betrayal like that prove he is a very weak man with no backbone and it will be the last nail on the coffin of the little respect she have left for the man.

Men are attracted to beautiful women but women are only attracted to strong and powerful men and a man that's ready to tolerate something like that is not one of them. A woman in a sexual relationship with a man she have no respect for is like a man in a sexual relationship with a woman he find very ugly, everything about her will just disgust you and you will hate her.

To get respect, you have to respect your self first no one will respect someone that doesn't even respect himself, no man that respect himself would even consider the bullshits you typed. You may as well cut off your dick and become a woman if you express your intent to take something like that to a woman lol it's like castrating yourself.
You are just typing and generalizing women out of sentiment. Not all women are weaklings and doormats to men. Some are strong and don't want any strong man. Plenty examples dey! Not all women are weaklings!
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by pussyphilia(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19
SIRG120:
Jeez!! What did I just read?... Who raised you?... Honestly you have zero moral standard.... You're nota True African....A real man won't type this rubbish except if you're just an irresponsible female disguising as a man to reveal your true nature in a faceless forum like Nairaland......Have some dignity Bro/ Sis.....Stop disgracing yourself cos this comment of yours shows you lack good foundation... It obviously tells you had a Bad upbringing with Zero morals and Decency.... Haaaa!!!! Tuehhhh!!!!.....
Nansense talk. Too many generalization. Why your disgracing yourself because I stated the obvious truth. Don't worry, very soon you'll discover that your wife is getting seriously d1cked by one bros in her office or the neighborhood. That day you will have heart attack and die because you refused to prepare your mind to accept the fact that your wife has the right to get d1cked by whoever she likes. It's her body
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by 1Sharon(f): 10:56pm On Feb 19
Jman06:
But women are the beneficiaries of such conquering since it gives them power over the man such that they become the men of the house while their husbands are relegated to the position of wife of the house so to say, a kind of reversal of what obtains in marriages here in Nigeria.

This is why it's important for a man to have money. You can't provide, protect and gain respect w/o having resources.

I'd say it would be better for the wife to stay in Nigeria while the man emigrated, but I understand some women might have FOMO.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by 1Sharon(f): 10:58pm On Feb 19
Charly68:
You are right; you will never hear such from an indian woman even if she is the bread winner of the family . But among the blacks they are greedy and selfish

Indian women that are usually coerced into marrying their men?

I don't think you know how controlling Indian men are?

Some of them strategically marry a woman from home that can't speak English and ship her abroad, that way she's cut off from society and completely dependent on him.

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by DrMuzungu(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19
I have a question for the woman featured in this topic: Honey, how much?
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by zumbigbo(m): 12:01am On Feb 20
She must be Ugandan or Kenyan. They para for muzungus or oyibo. I know a white man who used to batter his Ugandan girlfriend. She collect weekly beating and was happy to receive more.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by sweetgala(m): 1:42am On Feb 20
freemanq:
Mumu woman

Those friends advising her to fly like bird would be very glad to take her husband once she moves on.

No be UK them go pass you around well well

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by press9jatv: 9:04am On Feb 20
merits:

Call 🤙 me so that I can made you attractive.Just one night.
toor, there will be great repercussions of it
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by TheGift: 2:00pm On Feb 20
press9jatv:
I don’t know why women always behave this way, and some people will be telling me that women are good. Abeg Na all of them good nii

I was lucky to find a good Wife, when I stopped looking, focused on my work and left it to God (or the Universe, if you prefer)

Many people are looking for their spec instead of just asking for their Wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother / Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? / Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.