Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady (49960 Views)

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by 1Sharon(f): 10:36am On Feb 19
It's like moving to the UK ends up turning off Nigerian women from their husbands.

In Nigeria, their husbands were in their element and were somebody in society.

They come to the UK and the men end up being out of their depth, being unemployed and having to job hunt, sharing house chores and childcare. They go from king of the jungle to conquered house mouse.

All these can end up being a turn off to their wives.

Well.

7 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by TheGift: 10:40am On Feb 19
press9jatv:
"Since we moved to the UK, I’m no longer attracted to my husband or black men"- Nigerian lady seeks advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr8Q-DAagys?si=UnIB34_jNXiDmEQj

This MAY be because your husband, doesn’t want to be the in the UK. He has left all that made Him feel like Himself behind. Now He is starting from scratch, in a manner of speaking. He is having to deal with new kinds of issues , And He is becoming a shadow of Himself, he is losing his energy and zest for life , thus becoming unattractive.

Or your eyes are seeing more attractive things

Or both

Or not.

3 Likes

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by eepeepook: 10:42am On Feb 19
Divorce the man and leave. Which kind of attention seeking content is this one again? She don see say men outside dey live for gym, e dey make her feel insecure with her original selection. Them no dey look BBW/thicc/foodie/chubby/voluptuous/meaty woman that way especially if she black. You’re better off sticking with your husband or a homeless Caucasian. To start in the dating game, befriend a gym for months first.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by press9jatv: 10:45am On Feb 19
TheGift:

This MAY be because your husband, doesn’t want to be the in the UK. He has left all that made Him feel like Himself behind. Now He is starting from scratch, in a manner of speaking. He is having to deal with new kinds of issues , And He is becoming a shadow of Himself, he is losing his energy and zest for life , thus becoming unattractive.

Or your eyes are seeing more attractive things

Or both

Or not.
I don’t know why women always behave this way, and some people will be telling me that women are good. Abeg Na all of them good nii
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by press9jatv: 10:46am On Feb 19
1Sharon:
It's like moving to the UK ends up turning off Nigerian women from their husbands.

In Nigeria, their husbands were in their element and were somebody in society.

They come to the UK and the men end up being out of their depth, being unemployed and having to job hunt, sharing house chores and childcare. They go from king of the jungle to conquered house mouse.

All these can end up being a turn off to their wives.

Well.
yes, I think you are very right
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by matasinc(m): 10:49am On Feb 19
Ashawo dey your 👁️
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Bluntemperor: 10:54am On Feb 19
press9jatv:
She’s asking for help from Nigerians 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Eh, waiting be this o?
Why is it that Nigerians Ladies, Africans only look for Opportunities to jet abroad with their Families, that Women begins to tell us stories that tells but while in Nigeria ,so many pretences that ' they love '.
This new Marriage Slippery is becoming a norm in USA, and many European Countries because of better lives in the Oyinbo lands!
This is different from the Indians,who remained loyal to their husbands,no matter what!
What is wrong with the Black People?
Just see the above lady - Nonsense she is talking about!
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by press9jatv: 10:56am On Feb 19
Bluntemperor:

Eh, waiting be this o?
Why is it that Nigerians Ladies, Africans only look for Opportunities to jet abroad with their Families, that Women begins to tell us stories that tells but while in Nigeria ,so many pretences that ' they love '.
This new Marriage Slippery is becoming a norm in USA, and many European Countries because of better lives in the Oyinbo lands!
This is different from the Indians,who remained loyal to their husbands,no matter what!
What is wrong with the Black People?
Just see the above lady - Nonsense she is talking about!
hmm 🤔 very unfortunate
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Sheggy13(m): 11:04am On Feb 19
I pity men that use their hard earned resources to bring over prostitutes like these that they call wife abroad. Probably married to a simp.

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Draslo(m): 11:04am On Feb 19
Raalsalghul:

Mehn, una get bad mouth.
Not like he's lying. Saw one fine girl last night as I left my estate to get cigarettes at Aboki shop. She slim but thick so I walked slowly behind her. Turns out were going to the same place. She came to buy ₦100 garri, ₦50 sugar and pure water. The girl's sweat was distinct and horrid. If person decide to upgrade am na breakfast she go serve me last last

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by jaxxy(m): 11:15am On Feb 19
If she wasn't married I would have encouraged her to try her options but since she is married and was broke and unexposed until her dear husband married and relocated with her to the UK all that is wrong with her is oju kokoro.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by BBIA: 11:16am On Feb 19
God1000:
But why are Nigerian women behaving behaving like that

You hardly hear such thing about women in other countries.

Men need to wise up, I don't like hearing such sad stories which some people try to justify and rationalize.
ask jennyclay when you marry her and mistakenly take her abroad
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by BBIA: 11:16am On Feb 19
ShadowMan667:
Gees cool OLOSHO don get freedom

WTH MAN!
Na Siofra and Jennyclay type
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by BBIA: 11:18am On Feb 19
Vinnie2000:

95% of our Nigerian Ladies do NOT love their husbands @all. undecided

They marry for convenience Sake. embarassed

When they get to 26,27yrs and have seen Time is Going,
They pick any Ready Made man from their Workplace or Church and start forming Good Girl and finally Deceive the Brother to Marry them. sad
na baby mama thing’s straight up.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Codes151(m): 11:26am On Feb 19
IT PAINS ME THAT WE HAVE SO MANY USELESS BLOGGERS IN THI COUNTRY... NO BE EVERY THRASH WE HAVE TO ADD VOLUME TO....

NIGERIANS NEED TO GROW UP OR

WE REGULATE SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by AngelicBeing: 11:27am On Feb 19
Thundafireseun:
Awon attention seeker
Gbamsulotely, the gif Below is for the woman angry

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by PAQ(m): 11:31am On Feb 19
Talking like she is reading from a script or teleprompter.

Everyone is chasing clout, even the jappa ones.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by VaginaAcademic: 11:35am On Feb 19
muyico:
olosho travel out! dump that ass and start ur olosho business in full times, fast money making business
me i confuse is this an advise or insult or sarcasm grin
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by VaginaAcademic: 11:36am On Feb 19
Boondocxs:
Inukwa
She outgrew her husband good for her
just the way girls will out grow your brothers and male relatives and play them for foolss grin
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by favour32(m): 11:36am On Feb 19
Na so.
It is not unusual.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by VaginaAcademic: 11:37am On Feb 19
Money wey the man suppose take train goats him go waste am on ungrateful woman

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Skty: 11:46am On Feb 19
press9jatv:
yes now, besides, the lady in question ask for advice on what should be done. Can’t you read from her post that she doesn’t have any affection for her husband again. Very sad one there

Ok I thought u were abusing that woman on the video who read d story. ✌️
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by goldfish27(m): 11:51am On Feb 19
Ashawo dey her eyes
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Doublek101: 11:52am On Feb 19
U go suffer Tay,ur friends wen dey advise u nor wish u well. If dem be married women dem nor go advise u such. UK men go use and dump u den u go know racist still dey. Stupid woman get the boldness coming out here saying this. I pray ur husband finds out and pull the trigger on your small fish brain. U never know say marriage hard now. Nor worry just live ur husband ,den u go see women wen dey queue to take ur place.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by GodHimself: 11:57am On Feb 19
A Predatory woman

press9jatv:
"Since we moved to the UK, I’m no longer attracted to my husband or black men"- Nigerian lady seeks advice.

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Juoflife1(f): 12:06pm On Feb 19
She's no longer attracted to her husband, what is the issue? Let her get a divorce and they try other people.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Princeton92(m): 12:17pm On Feb 19
Your love is wicked
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Oluwomonext212(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19
She doesn’t know stress could make a man lose focus and concentration. If you live a free life in Nigeria 🇳🇬 I can bet UK 🇬🇧 is likely goin to set u into depression if your mind is not strong enough. Work Work Work just to meet up with ur bills and have something in savings.

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

Abi na. Nothing them go write wey we never read before. In Nigeria, women are doing strong things already. What holds them back here is lack of finance and stigma. It is not even about love to me. Because you may not love a man/woman, but be determined to make it work. You can love, but not have the determination to make a marriage work. The concept of love is new, as many of our parents never knew themselves for long before marrying. So all this love talk doesn't move me except when backed by excellent family values.
Most of us know jack shyt about love. We think we do but we don’t. Like you said, core family values is what keeps a relationship. A man needs a woman that is loyal and nurturing and a woman needs a man that protects and provides…every other thing na just jara.

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by Thabothabo101: 12:36pm On Feb 19
What's that annoying shaking logo on the video for?

1 Like

Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by babajero(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19
press9jatv:

She is a covert prostitute.
Re: Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady by press9jatv: 1:29pm On Feb 19
babajero:
She is a covert prostitute.
I strongly believe that she’s a coded prostitute why in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.