Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law (23927 Views)

New CBN Policy: This Is Too Much Punishment For Nigerians - Seyi Law To Tinubu / Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. / As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by pipnator00(m): 8:10am On Feb 19
NextAbuja:
Did he relocate this 2024 or why are some you labouring so hard to expose how foolish you reason ?!

Truly you guys are irredeemable. SORRY.. Tinubu will make NGN1 equal to USD1. Happy now? Ewu Gambia!

***I mentioned Tinubu here not out of tribal sentiment even as an Igbo man but out of what Nigeria needs at the moment. I once supported El Rufai to be Nigeria's next president (during OBJ era) even he brought down my uncles then in Abuja. But will I support him today, NEVER. Recently, he has shown some strong sentiments that leans towards extreme bigotry.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by MT: 8:10am On Feb 19
meum:

The Seyi law you applaud, his family has relocated abroad. If things were that good under the government he promises to support even in 2027 why hasn’t his family returned to 9ja?

Lots of American , British etc live in Nigeria.

Are they economic migrant too?

People travel to other countries for diverse reasons. Don't be short sighted.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by NextAbuja: 8:10am On Feb 19
How is this your foolish n senseless comment related to the discuss ?!

Funkyswagzz:

They way you speak tells me the kind of person you are. Your type can easily cheat on your wife few weeks after marriage. Might not even get to a week.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by NextAbuja: 8:12am On Feb 19
Yoruba people complain to your father ?
He aired his opinion like every Nigeria or are you not entitled to your own opinion again or must everyone support the Pandora criminal Peter Obi

slowice:
These are the people rubbing mud all over yoruba people... He lives abroad with his family but talks about going through the wilderness with Tinubu.

A deceptive ronu miscreantt and a bigoted tribalist. He supports an established tif and call his a visionary.

2 Likes

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Offpoint1: 8:13am On Feb 19
meum:

The Seyi law you applaud, his family has relocated abroad. If things were that good under the government he promises to support even in 2027 why hasn’t his family returned to 9ja?
It annoys me when people was their precious time to reply these APC online zombies. Don't entertain them with your precious time.

The useless Seyi collected campaign funds and ran out of Nigeria after voting failure in. If the disaster in Aso Rock was the messiah, this lunatic wouldn't had relocate.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by NextAbuja: 8:14am On Feb 19
To know this a lot of people must be on empty stomach around you. What is your location let me come to your rescue.

Benjaminy:
For the fact that you'll still see people on empty stomach, jump into a thread like this to support Tinubu, tells you that Nigeria is still practicing Slavery. Many are slaves in this country, not just slaves, but brain dead slaves

2 Likes

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by mclloyd22: 8:17am On Feb 19
This guy go worst pass any other tribalistic bigot in Nigeria. Awon ‘I must join politics through sycophancy’
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by oloriooko(m): 8:18am On Feb 19
Tribalism the root of our problem
BAT that body slammed out ailing economy with useless senseless and selfish "Occupy Nigeria" just to make room for his nonsense political agenda while throwing the nation under the bus, it's this same person this one wants to vote again?
I thought Seyi get sense didn't know he's so daftt not to recognise incompetence and selfishness
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Pinkybush: 8:18am On Feb 19
meum:

Don't mind that Idiot. As peoples' faces are peeling, so shall his face. Since I knew that fool in nairaland he has always support anything bad and evil. He has never for once criticize terrorists killing people on daily basis or criticize bad governance. He's such a fool.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by isio1(m): 8:20am On Feb 19
Person nor dey ugly or big like that say make him get sense. So what is new?
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by DjBigMoni(m): 8:23am On Feb 19
meum:

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by udeh3(m): 8:24am On Feb 19
madridguy:
Yes, we sabi ourselves... Some bastards are calling Nigeria Zoo for years, swear for Buhari day and night, only for them to turn emergency lover of Nigeria... Their face don peel

Hope you know him and his family don't live in Nigeria?

He's probably twitting from UK. Be wise!
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:25am On Feb 19
NextAbuja:
How is this your foolish n senseless comment related to the discuss ?!

These are the kinda of people tinubu attract. People that act based on there emotions. They always lack critical thinking. Look at the likes bayo onenuga, ffk, nyesom wike, Reno omokri always running there mouth like tape water including u.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by naija4life247: 8:26am On Feb 19
abhosts:
LOL. Can you imagine what this guy would have been saying if Obi was President and Igbos stood by him even when the country is in tatters? By then they would start forming intellectuals that have higher IQ than Einstein. Anyway, I have seen this guy in different functions over the years and he is not a good person in real life, so his opinion does not surprise me.

This one needs psychiatric evaluation.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Trimjos: 8:27am On Feb 19
NextAbuja:
but you can not show us the name of the paper or Ipob don de create newspaper now

My first and last time engaging you. I don't normally respond to fuuls and zombíes.

Get off my mention.

2 Likes

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by seguno2: 8:28am On Feb 19
PARADIZEPRIEST:

Who dey hell could control a buhari in power? Not even his political godfather? You ppl forget that bihari was an army general,how can a so called" bloody civilians" control buha in power.BUHA WAS A BULL IN CHINA SHOP. angry

A General who failed to make the country more secure than when bloody civilian Jonathan was in charge? Buhari could not even maintain oil production at the level that Jonathan had.

How could brilliant Tinubu alone make such a failure our president? For what reason

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Caaz: 8:29am On Feb 19
Is this guy for real?
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Juoflife1(f): 8:30am On Feb 19
Coming from someone based abroad. Smh for this country sad..if the government is so good, why did he run to another country? We're not ready for change. Only the strong shall survive
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Yong4ever: 8:34am On Feb 19
chymer:
I would rather stay with Moses through wilderness, Seyi Law reaffirms support for Tinubu

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-would-rather-stay-with-moses-through-wilderness-seyi-law-reaffirms-support-for-tinubu/%3famp
I don't blame this one, he thinks he's comfortable,not knowing he's been brainwashed, to think Tinubu is the transformational leader is like comparing death to sleep, any leader that is not ready to fight corruption from the basis can not take the country anywhere.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Julius1995(m): 8:36am On Feb 19
You people are almost always Muslims. Almost always.
madridguy:
We the progressive Nigerians will never listen to the emergency lover of Nigeria, come rain come sunshine, Jagaban is our president....

In 2027 Insha Allah, I will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by nedekid: 8:39am On Feb 19
Seyi Tinubu's lap dog, he will tell the dog to jump, dog will ask how high?
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Tflex01: 8:39am On Feb 19
Bookhub:
ebin pawa ooohhh!
jesu oluwa wa!

Lol na Yoruba people dey suffer but na una the suffering dey pain pass. grin

I will vote Tinubu again in 2027 who wan die make e die!!

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by madridguy(m): 8:42am On Feb 19
In my own culture, nothing like a man cheating... If you like get 500 ladies around you, your wife no get reason to complain.

Funkyswagzz:

They way you speak tells me the kind of person you are. Your type can easily cheat on your wife few weeks after marriage. Might not even get to a week.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Greattha: 8:43am On Feb 19
Good for you and congratulations...

To each his own..

The shege no reach you na...shebi you don japa.

The effrontery to compare this to Moses who always made sure the Isrealites under him were good in the wilderness.

Imagine Akpabio also saying Nigerians are hungry...like he/they care.

chymer:
I would rather stay with Moses through wilderness, Seyi Law reaffirms support for Tinubu

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-would-rather-stay-with-moses-through-wilderness-seyi-law-reaffirms-support-for-tinubu/%3famp
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by TheBillyonaire: 8:44am On Feb 19
Seyi Law has made too many enemies than he needs. He supports Tinubu and will find reasons to support Tinubu, but if Obi was President and maintain these same policies decisions, Seyi Law will find reasons to hate Obi.

What does that tell us about basic Human nature? It means if you have a reason to love someone, and are determined to love that person, you will see good reasons to love the person. But why does Seyi Law love Tinubu so much? The answer lies in his ancient posts on Twitter - He loves Tinubu because he is a Yoruba man.

And that is a wonderful reason.

But the best minds love a Human Being based on highest ethical intellectualism, cos Tribalism, Racism, Religions, Political Affiliation etc are just tentacles of the human governing system.

Seyi Law is biased.

I love what is happening to us in Nigeria so we can once again affirm that Wisdom outpaces Ignorance. We should always choose Intelligence over complacency.

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:47am On Feb 19
chymer:

Working for his pocket... We know them
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:49am On Feb 19
madridguy:
In my own culture, nothing like a man cheating... If you like get 500 ladies around you, your wife no get reason to complain.

I thought as much.. am happy u said the truth
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by madridguy(m): 8:49am On Feb 19
We have seen the audio billionaires looting onions from a truck, selling their children to feed cheesy

arantess:

The lovers of Nigeria are shouting "Ebin pawa oo"

Is that a new national anthem for only patriotic ones?

Meanwhile I saw looter stealing yam from a van in Lagos yesterday, una face don peel no be small

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) / Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him / How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.