Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law (23890 Views)

New CBN Policy: This Is Too Much Punishment For Nigerians - Seyi Law To Tinubu / Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. / As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by JimD(m): 8:50am On Feb 19
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:51am On Feb 19
madridguy:
We the progressive Nigerians will never listen to the emergency lover of Nigeria, come rain come sunshine, Jagaban is our president....

In 2027 Insha Allah, I will vote for him.
Yes oo!

standing on d frigid mandate!

Jagaban till 2169!

cool

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by pipnator00(m): 8:51am On Feb 19
NextAbuja:
Were you referring to your Igbo father with the emboldened from your comment ?

I'm sure you had an irresponsible father else you wouldn't be masturbating around here with your stupidity!

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Mozegee: 8:52am On Feb 19
madridguy:
We the progressive Nigerians will never listen to the emergency lover of Nigeria, come rain come sunshine, Jagaban is our president....

A progressive Nigerian indeed.people like should hide your face in shame. Hope the lovers of Nigeria are buying things different from your progressive Nigerians. Check people who are protesting ,have you seen any igbo doing that,,,,enjoy your government let see who will cry
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by NextAbuja: 8:53am On Feb 19
Wonders shall never end obidient ipob de claim critical thinking ?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Funkyswagzz:

These are the kinda of people tinubu attract. People that act based on there emotions. They always lack critical thinking. Look at the likes bayo onenuga, ffk, nyesom wike, Reno omokri always running there mouth like tape water including u.

2 Likes

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by JimD(m): 8:54am On Feb 19
All these APC diehards are paid media plants. They are doing their jobs. It is the average person that isn't getting 1 iota of benefit, sleeping in extreme heat and exhausting their salaries on food and transport by the 10th but still is a diehard APC supporter that baffles me. For those people I have no pity.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:56am On Feb 19
NextAbuja:

What is the meaning of obidient ipob can u explain it?
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by hammer567: 9:00am On Feb 19
Truvelisback:
It does. He is saying this so as to get an appointment from Mr. President.

UNTIL NIGERIANS, ESPECIALLY YORUBAS SHUN TRIBALISM, PEOPLE LIKE SEYI LAW WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE THEM ALL FOR FOOLS.

ECONOMIC HARDSHIP KNOWS NO TRIBE.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by pipnator00(m): 9:01am On Feb 19
JimD:
All these APC diehards are paid media plants. They are doing their jobs. It is the average person that isn't getting 1 iota of benefit, sleeping in extreme heat and exhausting their salaries on food and transport by the 10th but still is a diehard APC supporter that baffles me. For those people I have no pity.

They are irredeemable! Logical reasoning and reality is VERY FAR from them!

Best advice I'd give you, ignore them and do your best for yourself and the people important to you.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Ceejay94: 9:01am On Feb 19
madridguy:
Yes, we sabi ourselves... Some bastards are calling Nigeria Zoo for years, swear for Buhari day and night, only for them to turn emergency lover of Nigeria... Their face don peel

We are all Nigerians. How much is a bag of rice in your area? By the way, whose face is peeling? The igbos? You are joking.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:02am On Feb 19
I guess he's a comedian acting out his trade.

If you want to vote for Tinubu in 2027, I don't believe anyone has a problem with that.

But all this lies and propaganda to make it seem as if you're basing your decision on some principles or higher ideal is what is annoying.

Just tell everyone he is your own and your can't leave him.

What's all the rubbish about building a foundation, short term pain Moses and the wilderness and even shifting blame to state govs.

First of all, can't the state govs also claim to be building foundation in their states as well? Can't they also claim their policies will bring short term pain so you guys will be patient?

Secondly, the state govs are not appendages of the president. They were voted for with clear mandates too so they are not there to clean up the president's mess or paper over his cracks or shock absorber.

So Zombies should stop regaling us with foolish stories of why they will vote Tinubu which they know to be a lie themselves m

They should simply be honest with themselves and others. There's no crime in that. It's a democracy.

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Femeto: 9:07am On Feb 19
Shows you would be senseless for life.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Tflex01: 9:13am On Feb 19
NextAbuja:

Lol e shock me too
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Tflex01: 9:15am On Feb 19
hammer567:

UNTIL NIGERIANS, ESPECIALLY YORUBAS SHUN TRIBALISM, PEOPLE LIKE SEYI LAW WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE THEM ALL FOR FOOLS.

ECONOMIC HARDSHIP KNOWS NO TRIBE.

So what would you say about Igbos that turned somebody like Obi to a saint overnight to the extent that some non Igbos including many Yorubas were deceived? grin

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:21am On Feb 19
NextAbuja:

Just as I thought..
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by LeeSmart: 9:25am On Feb 19
NextAbuja:
You were expecting people to hate Tinubi because he is a miracle worker ba. That is the problem with you Igbos, you think you can gaslight everyone into hating him but you forgot everyone isn't foolish to understand he needs time.
Okay i don hear you sir/ma'am, we go give am time but mind you blood nd water no join me with igbo. No be everybody be either igbo or yoruba for this forum.
Thanks
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Bookhub: 9:27am On Feb 19
Tflex01:

Lol na Yoruba people dey suffer but una the suffering dey pain pass. grin

I will vote Tinubu again in 2027 who wan die make e die!!
so make yoruba die abi nice one.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by lrman(m): 9:28am On Feb 19
abhosts:
LOL. Can you imagine what this guy would have been saying if Obi was President and Igbos stood by him even when the country is in tatters? By then they would start forming intellectuals that have higher IQ than Einstein. Anyway, I have seen this guy in different functions over the years and he is not a good person in real life, so his opinion does not surprise me.

I hate his opinion because I hate tinubu. But saying seyi law is a bad person in real life ?? You lie bro...even obedients that personally know him offline will never say that...you obviously just don't like him and that is not bad..you cannot like everybody ...but saying he is bad ?? Naaaaa
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Okoroawusa: 9:29am On Feb 19
Seyi Law na man you be
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by OniyideAmplify(m): 9:34am On Feb 19
abhosts:
LOL. Can you imagine what this guy would have been saying if Obi was President and Igbos stood by him even when the country is in tatters? By then they would start forming intellectuals that have higher IQ than Einstein. Anyway, I have seen this guy in different functions over the years and he is not a good person in real life, so his opinion does not surprise me.
The question is very simple, are you a good person yourself?

I'm never and can never be a supporter of Tinubu but judging or condemning of people because of their own opinion is what I really dislike. If Peter Obi were to be the president of this federation and things turned out to be the same way it is today, I can use heaven to swear that you people will use everything to defend him or blame his predecessors base onto the fact that he's one of your own or maybe your chosen one.

I ain't surprise sha, Nigerians have always missed their past leaders.

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by OniyideAmplify(m): 9:36am On Feb 19
OniyideAmplify:
The question is very simple, are you a good person yourself?

I'm never and can never be a supporter of Tinubu but judging or condemning of people because of their own opinion is what I really dislike. If Peter Obi were to be the president of this federation and things turned out to be the same way it is today, I can use heaven to swear that you people will use everything to defend him or blame his predecessors base on the fact that he's one of your own or maybe your chosen one.

I ain't surprise sha, Nigerians have always missed their past leaders.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Okoroawusa: 9:37am On Feb 19
There is a pattern I am observing on social media and I want to understand it. When a Yoruba talks slightly in support of Tinubu he or she is tribalistic but when an Igbo proudly supports Peter Obi he or she is nationalistic. Am I missing something?
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by 2tpick: 9:38am On Feb 19
All of a sudden they have shifted blame to state governors (which is not bad) now that their tribesmen is in power. There were no governors when GEJ and PMB were in power. Moreover, nothing equates BAT to Moses or Nigerians to Israelites. The Israelites were free men in the desert with the miracle at the red sea to keep Hopes of a better tomorrow alive. That's something positive. Nothing positive under BAT's administration thus far.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by mabea: 9:43am On Feb 19
Is it any different from what they said during the past administration
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by madridguy(m): 9:54am On Feb 19
No one needs them to protest because it will hold no water.

Mozegee:
A progressive Nigerian indeed.people like should hide your face in shame. Hope the lovers of Nigeria are buying things different from your progressive Nigerians. Check people who are protesting ,have you seen any igbo doing that,,,,enjoy your government let see who will cry
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:54am On Feb 19
seguno2:

A General who failed to make the country more secure than when bloody civilian Jonathan was in charge? Buhari could not even maintain oil production at the level that Jonathan had.

How could brilliant Tinubu alone make such a failure our president? For what reason
Buha noted for his war against indusciple in 1983 was brought by all nigerians,not tinubu alone,to kill jonathn corruption train,remember a female petro minister under jona looted naija oil wealth and bolted away to Dominican island. But as democracy president buha is a monumental failure that Ptinubu doesn't want to harp that.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:14am On Feb 19
madridguy:

e go soon reach your own side by God grace
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Paramount01(m): 10:16am On Feb 19
hybrid77:
After you've collected some cash last election...

Mumu people...allow politician drain your lives and that of your children..

Nobody will save u. It will not get better..

The earlier we hold these fools accountable, the earlier we start seeing results

I thought you have somthing to say with your first sentence until I saw " it will not get better" I just knwo you hatred is not for this world. Ride on
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Paramount01(m): 10:18am On Feb 19
abhosts:

I will doubt p. O intelligence because of is C. V

He has a very weak c. V in general governoace
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Paramount01(m): 10:19am On Feb 19
magoo10:
Dem no born am well to reject tinubu after all the money he collected from the bullion van and small oga.
He is more like a slave now
Moses never converted state resources and assets to himself.

But k1 just did
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by meum: 10:28am On Feb 19
MT:

Lots of American , British etc live in Nigeria.

Are they economic migrant too?

People travel to other countries for diverse reasons. Don't be short sighted.
As long sighted as you are you couldn’t see this high inflation from afar abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Czech Offers Scholarship To Wife Of Airforce Officer Killed By Boko Haram.PICS / Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles In Enugu Demolished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.