Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law (23922 Views)

New CBN Policy: This Is Too Much Punishment For Nigerians - Seyi Law To Tinubu / Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. / As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by PHAYOL81: 7:17am On Feb 19
Seyi law, be careful with these people o, make dem no come commit suicide in your name. Dem curse, taunt, wail, sabotage and do everything they can, yet you told them you won't change as a realist. Wetin you want make dem do again?They want their fraud in too now so biko, stop this neck-pressing. Let the wailers breath!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by NextAbuja: 7:25am On Feb 19
Were you there when he collected the cash ?
Did Labour Aisha n others not collect money in poly bag from the bastard Peter Obi

hybrid77:
After you've collected some cash last election...

Mumu people...allow politician drain your lives and that of your children..

Nobody will save u. It will not get better..

The earlier we hold these fools accountable, the earlier we start seeing results

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by sportskid(m): 7:25am On Feb 19
What seyi law doesn't know is that Moses died in the wilderness. He never entered the Promise Land. Foolish comedian
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Emman08: 7:29am On Feb 19
Dumbass
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by ucheuzor1(m): 7:41am On Feb 19
Just so you know, Seyi Law is in the UK with his family ooo. Make Dem no deceive you wey dey face the direct heat oo.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Jayhome24: 7:44am On Feb 19
Not only you Seyi, I will vote for Tinubu over and over and over again.

Obi and obidients will never rule Nigeria we will rather tear Nigeria to pieces than for obi to rule Nigeria.

We have told obi to his face if he like let him contest 200 time we will not let him win infact even in Abia he won't win talkless of winning entire SE like last time. It is a promise.

Una go see shege by 2027.

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by NextAbuja: 7:44am On Feb 19
Of course as an igbo you inherited hate as inheritance so you should be able to tell a good person but with this comment from you can you ever be a good person ?

abhosts:
LOL. Can you imagine what this guy would have been saying if Obi was President and Igbos stood by him even when the country is in tatters? By then they would start forming intellectuals that have higher IQ than Einstein. Anyway, I have seen this guy in different functions over the years and he is not a good person in real life, so his opinion does not surprise me.

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by pquaver(m): 7:45am On Feb 19
abhosts:
LOL. Can you imagine what this guy would have been saying if Obi was President and Igbos stood by him even when the country is in tatters? By then they would start forming intellectuals that have higher IQ than Einstein. Anyway, I have seen this guy in different functions over the years and he is not a good person in real life, so his opinion does not surprise me.

He will say it before u refused to stand by others who aren't ur tribe.. Gej was criticized for poor handle of the economy, u claimed he Nigeria was dubai under him and took it personal by next election... Dont accuse others of what u started
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by NextAbuja: 7:48am On Feb 19
Is that why the fools lunatics n bastard that were calling the country zoo n their ring leader who see nothing wrong in all that should be made the president of the same country ?!

meum:

The Seyi law you applaud, his family has relocated abroad. If things were that good under the government he promises to support even in 2027 why hasn’t his family returned to 9ja?
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Benjaminy: 7:48am On Feb 19
For the fact that you'll still see people on empty stomach, jump into a thread like this to support Tinubu, tells you that Nigeria is still practicing Slavery. Many are slaves in this country, not just slaves, but brain dead slaves
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by FireUpNow(m): 7:50am On Feb 19
Your choice
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Menclothing: 7:51am On Feb 19
Peace be unto Nigerian
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Felaincarnated: 7:54am On Feb 19
D bingo seyi law talking gibberish has his family outside d shores of Nigeria. Dis tells how wicked an average Nigerian can be...
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by ValarDoharis: 7:55am On Feb 19
So in your wisdom Buhari = Nigeria? I feel sorry for you!
madridguy:
Yes, we sabi ourselves... Some bastards are calling Nigeria Zoo for years, swear for Buhari day and night, only for them to turn emergency lover of Nigeria... Their face don peel

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:56am On Feb 19
meum:
We know the people that truly love this country.

It will favour me and my family. Meaning: The rest can go & d!3
no wonder you are always here posting account begging for money to feed, when unsuspecting people send you small things, instead for you to tell them thank you, you will be here saying it will favour you. Omo ale ni e, if you come here to beg again, I will expose you.

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by NextAbuja: 7:56am On Feb 19
Can we compare Peter Obi n Bola Tinubu philanthropist gesture before the 2023 election let's see who gives more n why so fools are shouting over the person that guve the least as the giver because the other doesn't make noise.

Even MKO that is the only known philanthropist across Nigeria you igbo refuse to vite him n vite Tofa instead maje una rest with this foolishness abeg.

magoo10:
till date Peter Obi still gives,he is a giver .he donated 20million recently and still donates even after the elections.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Kelvin5214: 7:58am On Feb 19
Eeeh, normally we know that you re a fool
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:58am On Feb 19
chymer:
I would rather stay with Moses through wilderness, Seyi Law reaffirms support for Tinubu

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-would-rather-stay-with-moses-through-wilderness-seyi-law-reaffirms-support-for-tinubu/%3famp
when you see useless people, they're easy to identify, this useless boy with a dead career wan talk
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by NextAbuja: 7:59am On Feb 19
You people have started lying again. Who are the more Obi gives more than ? Your politicians in Igboland ba because it can definitely not be Tinubu.

Whatever Peter Obi gave all his life can not amount to 1/10 what Tinubu as given.

Tjra:

Same thing as other Politicans. They donate based on their capacity. It's not peculiar to Obi alone. I agree, he gives more compared to others.

God loves cheerful givers. Glad Obi is giving to the needy. Kudos 👏

But the pictures I added is to point out that he gives to induce voters during elections while in PDP and most recently in LP which is against what you said earlier *The person I voted no dey give shishi*

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by ddippset(m): 8:00am On Feb 19
Seyi Law get small money so he can foam anyhow he likes from the mouth.

But those who are really really hungry wouldn't agree with Seyi Law.

He can say whatever he likes about Tinubu's government but things are still going wrong.

They release hundreds of millions for Labour and Government committee, back people to Dubai, he has the biggest cabinet in our history, SUVs are being purchased at extremely exorbitant rates, budgetry provisions still depict wastages, Senators are collecting millions for prayers.
Tinubu's government can't even share palliatives successfully, CNG buses nkor?

Support Tinubu all you want, afterall he's ngbatti ngbatti like you, but stop telling the poor to be patient.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by NextAbuja: 8:02am On Feb 19
Did he relocate this 2024 or why are some you labouring so hard to expose how foolish you reason ?!

pipnator00:
First of, if you are gonna take any advice from this guy regarding the economic situation in Nigeria, just know that he is London based.

He relocated with his family to London! Makes me wonder, if he is truly sees the light at the end of the tunnel with the way this govt manages the affairs of the State, why then did he relocate?
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by 77up(m): 8:03am On Feb 19
abhosts:
Just as your opinion over him that he's not a good person does not hold water as well.

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Intergrated: 8:03am On Feb 19
Couldntfigurean:
who be this mumu
Because you dey repost cars wey you screenshot online or even dey into car scam,you think you are better than me?
you dey man the zombie??
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by NextAbuja: 8:04am On Feb 19
So long they are not selling their sons to eat that is still OK

arantess:

The lovers of Nigeria are shouting "Ebin pawa oo"

Is that a new national anthem for only patriotic ones?

Meanwhile I saw looter stealing yam from a van in Lagos yesterday, una face don peel no be small

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Rmace: 8:05am On Feb 19
Couldntfigurean:
who be this mumu
Because you dey repost cars wey you screenshot online or even dey into car scam,you think you are better than me?

Hahahaha
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by NextAbuja: 8:07am On Feb 19
You were expecting people to hate Tinubi because he is a miracle worker ba. That is the problem with you Igbos, you think you can gaslight everyone into hating him but you forgot everyone isn't foolish to understand he needs time.

LeeSmart:
It baffles me how some persons are still a die hard supporter of mr president even after all that is going on in the country.
I trust everybody will be fine las las
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Rmace: 8:07am On Feb 19
sleek214:

Is anyone stopping you for taking your family abroad? Stop hating, hustle hard and live the good life. Not everyone is daft to vote for the Fraudulent Obi.

He is not Hating, don't know how you manage to gather that in your small brain size..
He is stating the fact.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Bahamas95(m): 8:07am On Feb 19
Why won't he support him after collecting brown envelope, his family ain't feeling the heat na.

Only an idiõt would vote for Bulaba for second term. "Food wey go sweet na from the aroma you go take know"

It's so unfortunate people like Osinbajo or Amaechi didn't win the primaries, I don't think the country would have been in this mess......I believe they would have done a better job.

BAT got nothing to offer, he only went there to fulfill a childhood dream of becoming president.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by NextAbuja: 8:08am On Feb 19
Make Tinubu fail pass like this it will never ever be Obi turn.

kpompey:
I campaigned for Tinubu, fought many on nairaland and even got suspended on numerous times because of the clueless old man who only crave for power and never cared about the wailing of the masses. Seyi law is a beneficiary of the corrupt process that made him the mc in one of the banquet organized for the clueless old man. This time I will support Mr Obi despite my rigorous campaign against him in the last election.How on earth will I buy cement at 10500 with the abundance of caco3 and gypsum in naija. This is one of the dividend of voting a mediocre into power. The wailing of the poor have no meaning to them. He couldn't cut down their extravagant spending as politician, but he could subject Nigerians to unending hardship with all the fake promises. Obi lokan and wait for the next election as it could mark the end of the country called Nigeria. Let inec take their position as usual, election result must be announced state by state, then we would see the state our president will win with rice at 74k per bag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Receives Umar Ganduje In Lagos (Photos) / Go With Your Official Cars, Ortom Tells Outgoing LG Chairmen / Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.