Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law (23920 Views)

New CBN Policy: This Is Too Much Punishment For Nigerians - Seyi Law To Tinubu / Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. / As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by meum: 10:35am On Feb 19
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
no wonder you are always here posting account begging for money to feed, when unsuspecting people send you small things, instead for you to tell them thank you, you will be here saying it will favour you. Omo ale ni e, if you come here to beg again, I will expose you.
Lol. Hahaha. Is that what you do? Abeg drop aza make I send you small money for feeding. Expose ko.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by 2tpick: 10:50am On Feb 19
Agbegbaorogboye:
I guess he's a comedian acting out his trade.

If you want to vote for Tinubu in 2027, I don't believe anyone has a problem with that.

But all this lies and propaganda to make it seem as if you're basing your decision on some principles or higher ideal is what is annoying.

Just tell everyone he is your own and your can't leave him.

What's all the rubbish about building a foundation, short term pain Moses and the wilderness and even shifting blame to state govs.

First of all, can't the state govs also claim to be building foundation in their states as well? Can't they also claim their policies will bring short term pain so you guys will be patient?

Secondly, the state govs are not appendages of the president. They were voted for with clear mandates too so they are not there to clean up the president's mess or paper over his cracks or shock absorber.

So Zombies should stop regaling us with foolish stories of why they will vote Tinubu which they know to be a lie themselves m

They should simply be honest with themselves and others. There's no crime in that. It's a democracy.

The most sensible comment yet. It's quite irritating, comrade.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Treasure17(m): 10:50am On Feb 19
Ofcourse, cause normal normal nah Tinubu dey feed you.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Metrofox(m): 10:51am On Feb 19
sleek214:
Your vote, your business. My vote is for Atiku, only Yemi Osinbajo can change my vote from Atiku because he's younger. They're both experienced

Atiku that stole from every corner when he was vp using special purposevehicle , an experienced thief. Make una pity una self na. Common sense is seriously lacking in this country. Nigerians need their IQ examined
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by ufotunang: 11:01am On Feb 19
[quote author=hybrid77 post=128522134]After you've collected some cash last election...

Mumu people...allow politician drain your lives and that of your children..

Nobody will save u. It will not get better..

The earlier we hold these fools accountable, the earlier we start seeing results [/quote)
....his children are in abroad enjoying..why can't he keep his children in nigeria to feel the bad economy and hardship
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by oluwatobi43301: 11:19am On Feb 19
who be this mumuBecause you dey repost cars wey you screenshot online or even dey into car scam,you think you are better than me?who be this mumuBecause you dey repost cars wey you screenshot online or even dey into car scam,you think you are better than me?...
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by poiZon: 11:30am On Feb 19
chymer:
I would rather stay with Moses through wilderness, Seyi Law reaffirms support for Tinubu

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-would-rather-stay-with-moses-through-wilderness-seyi-law-reaffirms-support-for-tinubu/%3famp
Seyilaw wey dey get crumbs from Lagos state govt,
If e didn't dey, e didn't dey.,
Man must chop esp now wey food don join bad gang
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Konquest: 11:37am On Feb 19
chymer:
I would rather stay with Moses through wilderness, Seyi Law reaffirms support for Tinubu

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-would-rather-stay-with-moses-through-wilderness-seyi-law-reaffirms-support-for-tinubu/%3famp
That's the noble, bigger picture Seyi spoke about here. He indeed largely made valid points.

But there are massive inefficiencies in the Nigerian economic, political, and social systems that can easily be removed by focusing on the low-hanging fruits for the benefit of all. A lot of CNG-kitted delivery trucks (that also use dual fuel) and large commercial buses for instance should have been deployed all over the states in Nigeria within the first 6 months of the Tinubu Presidency in order to lower the transportation costs for people and foodstuffs from the farm gates to the markets in all the cities and towns.

There's a lot more low-hanging fruits that I have posted about on NL threads. This isn't rocket science. Period.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by steeroko: 11:43am On Feb 19
hybrid77:
After you've collected some cash last election...

Mumu people...allow politician drain your lives and that of your children..

Nobody will save u. It will not get better..

The earlier we hold these fools accountable, the earlier we start seeing results
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by lildush(m): 12:21pm On Feb 19
madridguy:
We the progressive Nigerians will never listen to the emergency lover of Nigeria, come rain come sunshine, Jagaban is our president....

In 2027 Insha Allah, I will vote for him.

Suffer no dey taya u? Ur mumu Neva do u? Ur an enemy of this country...
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by lildush(m): 12:22pm On Feb 19
meum:

The Seyi law you applaud, his family has relocated abroad. If things were that good under the government he promises to support even in 2027 why hasn’t his family returned to 9ja?

The guy is just a disgrace to humanity... Supporting evil for personal gains..
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Teejaney88(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19
After collecting a substantial amount they will make it possible to JAPA when it gets too hot here...
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by villa9555: 1:24pm On Feb 19
Comedian the give motivation quote- it’s not your fault- Money miss road , selfish individual
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Mitsurugi(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19
Tjra:

Misinterprete a clear picture evidence? shocked

Okay ooo

So giving people 500 in the market is vote buying. What was Tradermoni?
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by seguno2: 1:31pm On Feb 19
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Buha noted for his war against indusciple in 1983 was brought by all nigerians,not tinubu alone,to kill jonathn corruption train,remember a female petro minister under jona looted naija oil wealth and bolted away to Dominican island. But as democracy president buha is a monumental failure that Ptinubu doesn't want to harp that.

You don’t know what you are talking about.

Tinubu: I led the battle to make Buhari president in 2015 — it’s my turn now

“If not for me that led the battlefront, Buhari wouldn’t have won. He contested first, second and third time, but lost. He even said on television that he won’t contest again.

“But I went to his home in Katsina. I told him ‘you would contest and win, but you won’t joke with the matter of the Yoruba’. Since he has been elected, I have not been appointed minister. I didn’t get a contract.

“This time, it’s Yoruba turn and in Yorubaland, it’s my turn.”

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-buhari-wouldnt-have-been-president-in-2015-without-me-says-tinubu/amp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Maxtipulation(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19
If hungry has never dealt with him by that time until then his PVC, his right, his wish, his vote
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Forkthiefnubu: 2:00pm On Feb 19
hammer567:
SURE, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRIBALISM.
You know it does have everything to do with that, your political ideology is tribalism
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by hammer567: 2:26pm On Feb 19
Forkthiefnubu:

You know it does have everything to do with that, your political ideology is tribalism

SARCASM
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Lannister360: 3:47pm On Feb 19
madridguy:
We the progressive Nigerians will never listen to the emergency lover of Nigeria, come rain come sunshine, Jagaban is our president....

In 2027 Insha Allah, I will vote for him.

Guys see them, Tinubu supporters, na them be the problem when we get for this country.
Na this evil Tinubu government when you choose to support go kìll you, the insecurity when Tinubu bad government bring go kìll you. Dêvìl
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Difa0816(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19
Can you stupidly and foolishly mention a case where he frauded your idiotic life before, or u think if he was to be a victim of fraud your sleeping sickness president of a thing won't have ordered a probe on him.....That dude is clinical than your dirty smelling, maggotted mouth
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by jerryklopp: 3:49pm On Feb 19
Jayhome24:
Not only you Seyi, I will vote for Tinubu over and over and over again.

Obi and obidients will never rule Nigeria we will rather tear Nigeria to pieces than for obi to rule Nigeria.

We have told obi to his face if he like let him contest 200 time we will not let him win infact even in Abia he won't win talkless of winning entire SE like last time. It is a promise.

Una go see shege by 2027.
Hey. Are you serious?
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by jerryklopp: 3:52pm On Feb 19
NextAbuja:
You were expecting people to hate Tinubi because he is a miracle worker ba. That is the problem with you Igbos, you think you can gaslight everyone into hating him but you forgot everyone isn't foolish to understand he needs time.

What is good about Tinubu? Tribalism is the root of African underdevelopment.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by tsmith(f): 4:12pm On Feb 19
chymer:

Says the guy whose family are migrants in another man's land. You for bring your family back to experience the shege you're advocating for
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Jayhome24: 4:18pm On Feb 19
jerryklopp:

Hey. Are you serious?

Hey! Are you serious

Hey! Are you alright

Hey! Are you OK
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Dsimmer: 4:44pm On Feb 19
True.

Tinubu had several legacies while he was Lagos governor. That can be said for an absymal governor like Obi who was a failure as a state governor.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by DaTruths: 4:45pm On Feb 19
madridguy:
Yes, we sabi ourselves... Some bastards are calling Nigeria Zoo for years, swear for Buhari day and night, only for them to turn emergency lover of Nigeria... Their face don peel

So North that are complaining and gearing up for protest are real lovers of Nigeria?

But igbos that said they won't join any protests, but would rather stand on Tinubu mandate till 2096 are what you are calling emergency lovers? grin

Did you see igbos complain?

Was it not Yoruba people and Arewa Twitter? grin

We igbos loves what jagaban is doing and believes in Jagaban mandate.

Seyi law was actually telling Yoruba and northeners that were shouting E bin pawa
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by 2elliot: 4:47pm On Feb 19
madridguy:
Yes, we sabi ourselves... Some bastards are calling Nigeria Zoo for years, swear for Buhari day and night, only for them to turn emergency lover of Nigeria... Their face don peel

You are a perpetual idiot.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by madridguy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19
The people of the NORTH, SW and SS are free to protest because they are the real Nigerians.

DaTruths:

So North that are complaining and gearing up for protest are real lovers of Nigeria?

But igbos that said they won't join any protests, but would rather stand on Tinubu mandate till 2096 are what you are calling emergency lovers? grin

Did you see igbos complain?

Was it not Yoruba people and Arewa Twitter? grin

We igbos loves what jagaban is doing and believes in Jagaban mandate.

Seyi law was actually telling Yoruba and northeners that were shouting E bin pawa
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by madridguy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 19
Your uncles at home.

2elliot:
You are a perpetual idiot.
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19
Clown supporting gbajue labour in vain party cheesy

Lannister360:

Guys see them, Tinubu supporters, na them be the problem when we get for this country.
Na this evil Tinubu government when you choose to support go kìll you, the insecurity when Tinubu bad government bring go kìll you. Dêvìl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Saraki Should Be Declared President Now – ADC / Beyelsa Election: Douye Diri Asks INEC To Declare Him Winner Of Poll / Edo Governorship Election: Fear Of Rigging Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.