Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) (56036 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker / Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Imert: 2:02pm On Feb 19
Pastors of nowadays.

Money and P**sy hungers.

using members extort moni and Bleep fine ladies among members.

Na so one pastor did to my friend's sis.

#salvation ministry
#redeem
#winners
#c embassy
etc
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Immanuel3(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19
dkidd:
Redeem that they said we would all bow to abi?

The pregnant lady bow abi she no bow ? 😀
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:04pm On Feb 19
ISTP:
Being religious will make you an hypocrite and being godly will make you imperfect.

A hypocrite.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by georgeakins: 2:05pm On Feb 19
Chukwuka319:

You can imagine the rubbish.That Adeboye is just a crazy old loony pastor.

Leave Adeboye alone.
Even your own pastor that you worship is worse.

All Nigerian pastors are fake.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by G12(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19
Ttipsy:
things r really happening

Pastor Rufus... lol
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Christlike01: 2:06pm On Feb 19
Hmmmm,Ayeeee ! See the face of this wicked man,he has apparently been praying for the down fall of that "Pastor" since ! There are so many people like this man around us,God has only been protecting us.

The randy "Pastor" too though !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by karmaolu1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19
This is setup
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Djslimrose: 2:07pm On Feb 19
Not Optimus prime, but bumblebee

Two seconds everywhere bust, church scatter, even optimus prime self weak
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by georgeakins: 2:08pm On Feb 19
Chukwuka319:

Lol! And he is one of the idiots, their deranged Overseer declared other denominations will come to beg food from.

Leave Adeboye alone.
No genuine pastors today.
The only problem you may have with Adeboye is because he's not from your tribe.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by G12(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19
imagrg:
It once happened at a Redeem Church Mount Zion parish at Lucky Way, Ikpoba Hill axis in Benin City where a married Pastor impregnated a Choir Mistress.
The story was loud because the lady's father was an elder in the church too.

You see ehn, some people preek controls their brain by 85%.

The lady yash set sha. Any time the lady dey sing, na her yash pastor dey look. The devil is a liar!

The pastor has since been chased out of the church sha.

Pastor Rufus... Lol.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Paramount01(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19
Chudyfuto:
If this is not staged, then why is the person videoing constantly showing other places instead of the lady talking?

You want her to coke close and see the face at the peak of the crises?
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Chukwuka319(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19
LagosFc:
why am I not surprised with your lack of manners? After all your Monika shows that part of the country were respect means nothing to the elderly…you should be ashamed of yourself idiot grin
😂 Really? And you have manners, barking like a frustrated rabid dog, over what shouldn't be your concern.
Lol! You should be ashamed of yourself, stupid idiot of a human waste.
And your moniker shows the part of the country where respect means nothing to the youth.
Compound idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by ustorp(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19
Wonder shall never end
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by kingar(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19
ravensckar:
Bros, no be so o. Most people don't use condom because e no dey sweet at all. cheesy cheesy

Besides, Pastor or Reverend, he can easily order packs of condom on JUMIA and have it delivered to his doorstep without anyone knowing...
What of during sharp sharp match, no forget jumia delivers in 3working days

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Menclothing: 2:10pm On Feb 19
You slept with a pastor without protective what do u expect

She was willing to be a second wife to man of God lolz
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by omooba969(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19
revolt:
Why wash your dirty Linen in public. She's just trying to get clout.. whats really amazing is why she's willing to destroy her own reputation for clout. Woman logic.

Did you actually say 'clout'? undecided

Do you even know the meaning of clout?
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by naija4life247: 2:11pm On Feb 19
She must be MAD. Shey Pastor tape her ni, abi she seduced Pastor. Na Ogun go kee her Mama
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19
ShugaSneh:
tribalistic pastor
Your stewpidity win continental election. Woooow!

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Fiscus105(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19
Chukwuka319:

Lol! And he is one of the idiots, their deranged Overseer declared other denominations will come to beg food from.

If my father says all my peers would bow for me, what stop ur deranged father to pray, the same prayer for you?

Lunatic gather and say thrash since time of Babylon

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by naija4life247: 2:12pm On Feb 19
dkidd:
Redeem that they said we would all bow to abi?

Shey when the Pastor dey give her Doggy, shey she no bow? The prophecy is becoming fulfilled nah
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by NOwazobia: 2:12pm On Feb 19
If this is a skit, then it is a very bad skit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by DeathToSimps: 2:12pm On Feb 19
alimiadedayo1:

dont worry I will show who I am to you I will not drag anything with you.. That your mouth has put you into trouble and from one trouble to trouble and this most surprising part of is that you will not know where the trouble is from and you will have no one to beg
Ode
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Immanuel3(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19
Jflex07:
Almost all redeem pastors are fake.

And those that seems to be real are actually deluded. If you hear the inner workings on the church. Na just racket for Oga Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by ISTP: 2:12pm On Feb 19
UyaiIncomparabl:

A hypocrite.

Thanks for the correction 🤝

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:13pm On Feb 19
I still maintain the fact that a woman gets pregnant when and if she wants to, and for whom she deems fit to be a worthy mate. Anything afterwards is a "damage control".

It is appalling seeing grown unmarried women fighting and asking the man who got them pregnant why she was put in the "family way". Are you 13? No condoms? Contraceptives? Abstinence? You already know that most men are out there to experiment with your bodies and use you as a sacrificial lamb, so, it is on you to be twice as wise as a girl. Practise self-preservation. Learn accountability and responsibility. Stay steps ahead. Enough of the sick blame games and pity party strategies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by dapadawee: 2:14pm On Feb 19
Wawelexy:
cheesy grin

Getting here pregnant is a minor issue, but denying it is what he used to shoot himself in the leg...

I really don't know what those still sitting there are actually waiting for... Sermon or miracles? If offering and tithes had been collected, look for the damn offering box and get the F out...

This are the people tarnishing the image of Christianity....
They understand he is not the owner of the church and he will be stepped down until investigation is concluded if he is found guilty he is dismissed. But if he had confessed before now he will only be suspended. And he is not the pastor of the church he is just a minister in the church I think the pastor was that man sitting in front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by faceland: 2:14pm On Feb 19
Pastor doing it raw.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Chukwuka319(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19
georgeakins:

Leave Adeboye alone.
Even your own pastor that you worship is worse.

All Nigerian pastors are fake.
Really? Delusional being! How do you know my pastor is fake? Or you just want to bark like ekeuke dog?
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by seunayantokun(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19
Wisdom:
Don't play super when you have committed sin. Quickly confess it so that it doesn't worsen your case. And, if you ashamed to confess it then you should have been ashamed to commit it.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19
Fiscus105:

If my father says all my peers would bow for me, what stop ur deranged father to pray, the same prayer for you?

Very steeewpid people. Some people's stewpidity can be mind-boggling. "Dem go surely gather" says the Bible..but the concluding part of that verse says- "they would fall"
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Chukwuka319(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19
Fiscus105:

Yes oo, thank God that you know your useless vagabond father is deranged.
Am happy you acknowledge that fact.
You are a complete raving lunatic, human dregs worth extermination by Nature herself.
Useless idiot of a waste pipe

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19
PARADIZEPRIEST:
I pity people who still attend this type of awkward gathering and calling it church,Lord have mercy.
Those are places where desperado preachers harvest their own loots and exodus.
Na there God dey bless me and my family while you and your hating brothers they shout Tinubu today Adeboye tomorrow. Na hunger go kee you. Bloody hater.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.