Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments (31267 Views)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by BlessedChild7: 2:04am On Feb 20
Person no fit carry empty head survive for this country shall. Weed keeps you calm in this economy
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by HRMK: 6:01am On Feb 20
THAT IS A BIG #LAILAI O JARE!YOU MUST BE MOVING WITH GUYS GOING TO CLUBS!MILLIONS OF MEN DONT SMOKE!!
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by riczy(m): 7:35am On Feb 20
JW gguys dont smoke. Hang out with any of them for validation!

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by press9jatv: 9:02am On Feb 20
Very true from the lady here
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by press9jatv: 9:04am On Feb 20
ebexy:
I don't smoke, I don't womanize. I'm a Christian.

that’s great from you
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by press9jatv: 9:05am On Feb 20
merits:

I can never smoke and sniff coke but I can smoke and sniff puss'y anyday anytime.

Pussy all the way.
hmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by press9jatv: 9:06am On Feb 20
lendahand:
I disagree. She only attracts who she is. I don't smoke nor even drink beer and there are plenty like me, our squad are witty and resourceful not only discussing vain secular stuff and pressing phone like morons all the time.
hmm 🤔 what a great response from you.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by gentlewind(m): 11:05am On Feb 20
brain54:

I wouldnt put it exactly like that...
I mean the attraction thing.

Within a certain age bracket. Yes she is very correct.

Most of the younger generation of guys smoke.

Besides both of you saying non of those around you smoke may be a big fallacy because people smoke codedly and you may not know this except you get very close to them.

I mean even people you do not expect to.

Smoking is now very common... More common than you may be aware of guys around you!

I'm sure you smoke too. None of my friend smoke
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Mydazz(m): 11:14am On Feb 20
Looking for miracle among wrong circle of friends
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Meerahbel: 12:35pm On Feb 20
Ebira or Igala
Onuh211:

I'm from Kogi State
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Pet1122: 2:44pm On Feb 20
Madam i don't smoke or do drugs
I have friends that doesn't smoke too but almost all your genders are into hookups
press9jatv:
It’s very hard right now to find a guy who doesn’t smoke — Nigerian lady laments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUortsJC6ac?si=7TqkSGP9HH_atiVb
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by sacajawea: 3:04pm On Feb 20
UyaiIncomparabl:

so these people naturally gravitate towards you. Alike values will always align. It is not rocket science.
How do I make women with big bumbum gravitate Towards women me?
Bigbum women who are very 'generous', free giving yet mature & discreet. How do I make the forces attract them to me?
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:35pm On Feb 20
sacajawea:

How do I gravitate Towards women with Big bumbum?
Bigbum women who are very 'generous', free giving yet mature & discreet. Big bumbum women...

Go to motels, markets, hotels and public bars. You should know better.

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by sacajawea: 4:02pm On Feb 20
UyaiIncomparabl:

Go to motels, markets, hotels and public bars. You should know better.
No. No paid, Hook-up or sex workers. Just normal normal
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Mandate1: 6:16pm On Feb 20
brain54:

She never said it was her friends...

She was speaking generally!
even at that, her circle is the issue.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:34pm On Feb 20
sacajawea:

No. No paid, Hook-up or sex workers. Just normal normal

Come, it is like you will ask Emilokan these weird questions o. Lol.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by sacajawea: 8:54pm On Feb 20
UyaiIncomparabl:

Come, it is like you will ask Emilokan these weird questions o. Lol.
No, I want them to gravitate towards me, naturally... As you said, "forces" "Attraction" "Align" etc.
I want it.. and you know about it obviously, also you are a woman, so yh...
Big big bumbum only
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Rosambort(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20
brain54:

Like poles actually repel...

Busted
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Badadvisor: 9:08pm On Feb 20
Livelystone01:

Leave that person.

I think it is ladies who are deep into smoking these days self.

Come to PH, visit GRA and see the nonsense these girls do.
The new GRA?
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Chaseyxl(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21
Who gives a hell what she thinks... verified stoner 4 life. cool smoking is a lifestyle get yourself a hobby girl!
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Chaseyxl(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21
Welcome to Nigeria where all smokers are hoodlums or irresponsible.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by GoodSpirit: 10:19pm On Feb 21
press9jatv:
What she said here is very true. Too much smoking and sniffing drugs from our youths is becoming alarming

Very wrong, those who smoke are in tiny minority. None of my pals smoke.

When you go to a night club to look for a guy what do you expect, Non smokers? Dey play

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / 'I Can't Marry A Man That's Not A Virgin, They Possess Evil Spirit' - Lady Says / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.