Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments (31220 Views)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by ruffDiamond: 2:29pm On Feb 19
I wish I do too even if na herb but I no just Sabi,I don try am e no work na Im I kukuuma stay to drink but drink dey expensive now na dat cheap grass looking rubbish wey Dem dey smoke they vex me pass undecided
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by ThunderFireAgba: 2:29pm On Feb 19
I don't smoke, but I don't mind ladies who do. It's like a turn on. smiley

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by OtuologyProf(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19
LeeSmart:

I don't smoke, do drugs neither do i do alcohol, reasons why my wife got attracted to me at the first place.

your wife dey lucky.
you go dey nak am with every level of intensity.
pahpahpahpah
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by amnesty7: 2:30pm On Feb 19
Mynd44:

I don't have a single friend that smokes.

If almost every guy she is attracting smokes, she should check herself
Exactly 💯!
She follows only crooks.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Judolisco(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19
press9jatv:
What she said here is very true. Too much smoking and sniffing drugs from our youths is becoming alarming
lol... All my friends don't smoke and don't drink.... Make she change her circle
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by tuzle(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19
press9jatv:
What she said here is very true. Too much smoking and sniffing drugs from our youths is becoming alarming
I disagree with her 100%. Most of my male friends don't smoke even thou they drink. So she is attracting people who smoke to herself.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by madridguy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by RickyJesus: 2:30pm On Feb 19
Nobody is yet to ask the right quest, smoke what?
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Menclothing: 2:31pm On Feb 19
Don’t generalize just like saying every lady do
Hookup
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Johnjustice: 2:31pm On Feb 19
Who is your daddy grin
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by RickyJesus: 2:32pm On Feb 19
OtuologyProf:

your wife dey lucky.
you go dey nak am with every level of intensity.
pahpahpahpah
Person wey smoke better Za, go knack wetin no good for her body.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by nairalee(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19
u always go to club and meet guys and you're now saying all guys smoke.

its like me always going to the brothel and meeting girls and saying all girls are prostitutes.

as I dey like this I can use my fingers to count guys that I know that smoke and I wont exhaust all my fingers

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by mukthar2000(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19
Stop complaining, guys are many choose what u want and tooch him up as ur future husband.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Houseontherock1: 2:34pm On Feb 19
In my circle, it's more difficult to see smokers and sniffers undecided
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Adewale1603(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19
Some people will just make nonsense assumptions and conclusions. Of all the people in Nigeria, how many guys has she even met
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by RickyJesus: 2:34pm On Feb 19
People up there talking about circle, make wuna rest. Non of my circle smoke Za and non of them knows I smoke Za on the low to philosophies.

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Miles300: 2:35pm On Feb 19
Abeg I don't smoke and drink , stop generalising
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by RickyJesus: 2:35pm On Feb 19
Houseontherock1:
In my circle, it's more difficult to see smokers and sniffers undecided
You in the wrong circle then.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:35pm On Feb 19
Mynd44:

thank you for this, she attracts guys that smokes and not just ordinary cigarette ooooooo heavy things big things hard things shocked
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by COMPAQ(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19
Mynd44:

Exactly what I was going to say. Its more bout who she's hanging out with.

Amount of people I know that smoke has gone down drastically in last 20years due to cost and more awareness on health
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by OredoPikin: 2:36pm On Feb 19
press9jatv:
It’s very hard right now to find a guy who doesn’t smoke — Nigerian lady laments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUortsJC6ac?si=7TqkSGP9HH_atiVb
I don't smoke
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by blackbone989(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19
Big lie. Though am married,I don't n will never smoke or do drugs. God forbid
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by GloriousGbola: 2:37pm On Feb 19
Mynd44:

Well..... How many friends do you have? You give off strong lone ranger vibes. Ltr

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by karmaolu1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19
Bleep.
Smoking keeps me away from careless womanizing.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by aysnoopy(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19
I neither smoke nor drink
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19
Mynd44:

Oga I like you. Your papa raise you well. At least some sanity still on the forum.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 2:38pm On Feb 19
She is there problem, I mean she finds herself in the midst of smokers.

I and my friends don't smokes.
The few of us that smoke in my clique stopped smoking few years ago, meaning none of my friends smoke.

The problem is from her.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by rajiedreez: 2:38pm On Feb 19
We dey but we're married
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by JustPowerApps(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19
Abi you surrounded yourself with smokers.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Purvan(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19
There's nothing wrong with smoking

Only cucks and simps don't smoke
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by MadamExcellency: 2:40pm On Feb 19
brain54:

I wouldnt put it exactly like that...
I mean the attraction thing.

Within a certain age bracket. Yes she is very correct.

Most of the younger generation of guys smoke.

Besides both of you saying none of those around you smoke may be a big fallacy because people smoke codedly and you may not know this except when you get very close to them.

I mean even people you do not expect to.

Smoking is now very common... More common than you may be aware of guys around you!

You can't come near me if you smoke. If I smell it, na wahala you don enter. You can't go without being reprimanded.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Houseontherock1: 2:40pm On Feb 19
RickyJesus:

You in the wrong circle then.
Yes, if circle of academics and researchers who are conscious of their physical and mental health is a wrong circle undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp / Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy / 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.