Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? (18927 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Newton1045: 4:25pm On Feb 20
Jokes.
Try this rubbish with me

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by aariwa(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20
Some women have fish brains. You have directly given your man the go ahead to keep female friends too

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by bolabadmus38: 4:26pm On Feb 20
You sound disrespect to this man. The even tried. O won't take that. Imagine, you said you called a guy , dressed up and go out. Imagine that. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by akeeng: 4:26pm On Feb 20
What friendship should lion and dog be making?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by bolabadmus38: 4:30pm On Feb 20
You chatted with one of your friends,he agreed to take you out, you dressed up and went out. Very disrespectful. Imagine he did that to you. We should always think. Can you take that.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by 1Sharon(f): 4:30pm On Feb 20
Men hardly want to be friends with women!

Stop having them around.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by obinna58(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20
pocohantas:
If you have male friends prior by virtue of being colleagues, coursemates, church members...etc, then you can't throw them away. However, there should be boundaries.

"I keep only male friends" is a statement that should be heard from women below 22yrs. No grown woman seeking meaningful relationship and courtship should be found saying such.

Men only agree to it when you are not their women. They know themselves. But some of you have convinced yourself they make better friends because of meatpie and suya. Tell your male friends to list their top 10 friends and you (a woman) would most likely not make the list.
It’s all the same, even male pastors will grab the honeypot at prayer time, nothing like virtue

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by udede(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20
Any male bestie you have as a woman will eventually target your kpekus. Its just the way it is.

7 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by UptownVibes(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:
I just had to ask this question because it's been causing issues between me and my guy. He doesn't seem comfortable at all with me having male friends and he throws tantrums each time I visit my bestie. He even tells me to my face that he doesn't trust me, so he scrutinize every move I make.

Each time I answer calls from male friends with him around it leads to him nagging about how much I don't respect him and it's not as if I talk dirty or tell them that I love them, just friendly conversations. We had a slight issue last night cos I came over to see him and stay for a week before leaving, I didnt warm the food out of anger and it got spoilt this morning. When I told him about the food he told me that it was supposed to be our breakfast so that means no food this morning.

I had to chat one of my friends and he agreed to take me out, I dressed up and left the house and he sent me a message not to return to his house. Did I do something wrong?
I will answer you with another question. Can you keep a goat and yam in the same room,and expect the goat not to devour it?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by khattab02: 4:33pm On Feb 20
Some things wrong ooo..

Especially when u are so jovial and free with him than your man in the relationship.

Men are naturally jealous of their women.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by BadMaster: 4:34pm On Feb 20
People in relationship in 2024 are trying. I can't do that nonsense.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by jayAjoku(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20
nothing wrong but know that if you have A big yansh or vagina they are going to try to enter , even the ones that don’t find you too attractive. If you think their gifts are free you are either a mumu or very naive, if you think they will Not Fûck you if you offer them pussy then you are a bigger mumu
Gracelander:
I just had to ask this question because it's been causing issues between me and my guy. He doesn't seem comfortable at all with me having male friends and he throws tantrums each time I visit my bestie. He even tells me to my face that he doesn't trust me, so he scrutinize every move I make.

Each time I answer calls from male friends with him around it leads to him nagging about how much I don't respect him and it's not as if I talk dirty or tell them that I love them, just friendly conversations. We had a slight issue last night cos I came over to see him and stay for a week before leaving, I didnt warm the food out of anger and it got spoilt this morning. When I told him about the food he told me that it was supposed to be our breakfast so that means no food this morning.

I had to chat one of my friends and he agreed to take me out, I dressed up and left the house and he sent me a message not to return to his house. Did I do something wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Royceey(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20
The Guy should know it will be an Error to personalized a Community Donor ( Olosho) like you.

Go ahead and be with your so called Bestie, let the Fucking Spree Continue.

You Posses the quality of a Coward ( Indecision).

7 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by obinna58(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20
1Sharon:
Men hardly want to be friends with women!

Stop having them around.
Even strong business partners get down on themselves talk less of random male friend

Men wants Toto and love
Female wants companionship and security

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by khattab02: 4:37pm On Feb 20
aariwa:
Some women have fish brains. You have directly given your man the go ahead to keep female friends too
grin grin grin grin

Honestly! U know what it means for some men to keep so many female friends

grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by thinkmoney(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20
gratefulheart:
No man can allow you to have male friends while dating him. Even those whom you called male friends won't take it, "except he want eat you and clean mouth."

I understand women always want to have friends with male friends, but you need to control yourself.

I learned from one of my female friends how to convert male friends and family friends and this has really worked well. It make you transparent.

If you are ready for a relationship and want to enjoy it, make him friend with your male friend, but don't have sexual relationship with those male friends because he knows.

I have always make friend with my female friends husband, to show we are hiding nothing. At the end of the day, they always accused their husband of snatching their friends. Which is good for all of us.

We even see and talk more often than them.
This will stabilize your relationship.

You may not have interior motives towards your male friends, but you can trust guys like that; they're wired like that. They can start having feelings for you even without "loving' you, and before you know it, you people will start having sex. It's even worse when you go to their house.

No man will take that.

I allow it. Relationship is about trust and maturity.
I have self value and I believe relationships is not prison
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by 1Sharon(f): 4:37pm On Feb 20
Double0h7:
Two adults and not one of you could afford to buy bread and eggs for breakfast? I think you both have bigger problems than boyfriend girlfriend issues. Neither of you have any business being in a relationship if you can’t meet your most basic needs. If you get pregnant now what would you do? You better go back to your parents house and get your life in order instead of chasing little boys up and down.

Exactly. She couldn't handle her basic needs and isn't ashamed to say it. Women like her let the team down.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by BBIA: 4:38pm On Feb 20
gratefulheart:
No man can allow you to have male friends while dating him. Even those whom you called male friends won't take it, "except he want eat you and clean mouth."

I understand women always want to have friends with male friends, but you need to control yourself.

I learned from one of my female friends how to convert male friends and family friends and this has really worked well. It make you transparent.

If you are ready for a relationship and want to enjoy it, make him friend with your male friend, but don't have sexual relationship with those male friends because he knows.

I have always make friend with my female friends husband, to show we are hiding nothing. At the end of the day, they always accused their husband of snatching their friends. Which is good for all of us.

We even see and talk more often than them.
This will stabilize your relationship.

You may not have ulterior motives towards your male friends, but you can trust guys like that; they're wired like that. They can start having feelings for you even without "loving' you, and before you know it, you people will start having sex. It's even worse when you go to their house.

No man will take that.

You get sense.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by BBIA: 4:40pm On Feb 20
Mcslize:
Bestie stop, bestie stop, bestie please don't stop ooooochhh bestie please aaaaaaah bestie.

Gracelander we all know what's going on with all those bestie things. The best person that can be your bestie is your man. If you are having another bestie aside your man, then you are looking for what doesn't lost cool.

Na trouble you dey find. My bestie my bestie is just a cover up. We all know what's at play behind the scene.

Only a foolish man will allow his girlfriend to have a male bestie when your man himself is supposed to be your one and only bestie.

It will better you just break up with that poor innocent boy and date that your bestie.
cool cool
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by MrCork: 4:40pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:

Well me I have fukk all my female friend..except the ones online(true story) smiley

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by NOwazobia: 4:41pm On Feb 20
If this story is true, the story teller has a very small brain. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by luminouz(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:

Na mumu dey keep girlfriend wey get male bestie.

Not me

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by BBIA: 4:41pm On Feb 20
MrCork:

Well me I have fukk all my female friends..except the ones online(true story) smiley
are you a bestie to any light skin girl?

no offeinsce angry

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by richie240: 4:42pm On Feb 20
If e sure you, pretend like say you dey highly drunk in d presence of any of ur male 'besties' and see if ur paynt nor go shift.
Dey there dey ask mumu questions.
cool
Gracelander:

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by khattab02: 4:45pm On Feb 20
1Sharon:

Exactly. She couldn't handle her basic needs and isn't ashamed to say it. Women like her let the team down.
cheesy cheesy

Una no go kill person ooo
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by MrCork: 4:46pm On Feb 20
BBIA:

are you a bestie to any light skin girl?

no offeinsce angry

Bro am a nice guy & I fukk all female..fat, slim., skinnny or tick.
..bestie don't exist sir!! smiley
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by BBIA: 4:46pm On Feb 20
luminouz:

Na mumu dey keep girlfriend wey get male bestie.

Not me
Nothing wrong with that as long as the relationship is to serve me as one to empty my balls always.

I cannot take her serious at all. cool

To all the girls out there, be wary of guys who aren’t jealous in your relationship. a man who is only out for your kpekus can’t be a simp in this situation. cool

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by luminouz(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20
BBIA:

Nothing wrong with that as long as the relationship is to serve me as one to empty my balls always.

I cannot take her serious at all. cool

To all the girls out there, be wary of guys who aren’t jealous in your relationship. a man who is only out for your kpekus can’t be a simp in this situation. cool
Well, you are the bestie ..so good for you

I'm the boyfriend, so bad for me
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Avast(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20
MarketDispatch:

The lecturer that was killed by Lion in OAU thought the Lion was his friend since he had been caring for it right since it was born in the Zoo...Did the Lion not chop the man? So, given the opportunity, your Male friends will chop you.

lol

There is nothing wrong self, is her boyfriend who is not serious.

chopping is allowed brother.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by BBIA: 4:47pm On Feb 20
MrCork:

Bro am a nice guy & I fukk all female..fat, slim., skinnny or tick.
..bestie don't exist sir!! smiley

have you fvcked albino before? cool

No offiensce angry
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Ed12(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20
Is there anything wrong in keeping women friends when in a relationship?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Theweekend: 4:52pm On Feb 20
Na dis same thing wey person who call herself my stepmom they do thinking I don't know what she is doing with her male bestie's sometimes

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Nude Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover. Photos / Just Saw Dis Pic On Fb..girls!! Lmaoo / Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.