Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? (18960 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by IRAMN: 6:54am On Feb 20
dkidd:

Lol.. te worst is when they deny and downgrade the guy knacking them just to convince u that she's not fvcking him. Any girl that does it just know she's already fvcking the guy. Like maybe u tell her ur suspicion about she and a guy friend. She will be like:
eeewww!!! How can u ever think of such? That guy? No really of all people in the world is that guy? He's not even my type.. have u seen him babe oh god I can never stoop so low to do that even if i want to which has never crossed my mind. I can't even have that sort of thought. Whaaat that guy
Lol..Good u learned. Na who no sabi woman dey allow those kind things.
I tell u, bro! Any guy she start calling a friend I discovered that she's fvcking him. But she will swear & deny ooo. Meanwhile, all signs are & other people in d neighborhood were seeing her. In fact, some guys in my circle also fvcked her. At some point she couldn't deny it happened. I couldn't believe it initially but it sucks.

6 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by dkidd: 6:57am On Feb 20
IRAMN:

I tell u, bro! Any guy she start calling a friend I discovered that she fvcking him. But she will swear & deny ooo. Meanwhile, all signs are &: other people in neighborhood are seeing her. In fact, some guys in my circle also fvcked her.
A real worthless bithch

12 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by IRAMN: 7:02am On Feb 20
dkidd:

A real worthless bithch
I tell u. And, if u see this bitch, u won't believe that she will do those things. So calm & looks decent.

So now, any lady that will come to me with bestie issue I will run for my dear life. Na thunder go strike she & the bestie!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Coolgent(m): 8:03am On Feb 20
Gracelander:
I just had to ask this question because it's been causing issues between me and my guy. He doesn't seem comfortable at all with me having male friends and he throws tantrums each time I visit my bestie. He even tells me to my face that he doesn't trust me, so he scrutinize every move I make.

Each time I answer calls from male friends with him around it leads to him nagging about how much I don't respect him and it's not as if I talk dirty or tell them that I love them, just friendly conversations. We had a slight issue last night cos I came over to see him and stay for a week before leaving, I didnt warm the food out of anger and it got spoilt this morning. When I told him about the food he told me that it was supposed to be our breakfast so that means no food this morning.

I had to chat one of my friends and he agreed to take me out, I dressed up and left the house and he sent me a message not to return to his house. Did I do something wrong?
I will not take any Gal with men as her friend serious, infact i will consider her as friend as well nothing serious.
He did the right thing o

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Double0h7(f): 8:54am On Feb 20
Sukakma:
be like say life never happen to you or you're still under your parents who spoon-feed you

What gave you that impression?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Sukakma(m): 9:12am On Feb 20
Double0h7:

What gave you that impression?
you said two adults who couldn't afford bread and eggs for breakfast. Like seriously, do you know how they have been surviving before?? Everyone is going through one thing or the other in this country. Anyone who can't afford his/her temporal needs is a small person?? That your comment no follow

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Double0h7(f): 9:18am On Feb 20
Sukakma:
you said two adults who couldn't afford bread and eggs for breakfast. Like seriously, do you know how they have been surviving before?? Everyone is going through one thing or the other in this country. Anyone who can't afford his/her temporal needs is a small person?? That your comment no follow

Anybody who can’t afford basic food to sustain their life has no business being concerned about boyfriends and male besties. They should dedicate their time to finding a job and growing tfu instead wondering the earth like an orphan looking for who will feed them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Natbrowny: 10:21am On Feb 20
Whats wrong here is that.

U see him as a friend
He sees u as a potential pussy donor

Open legs and he won't hesitate.

Una wan dey test nature abi..

Men have 2 rules on females
1. Either he's f*cking her (girlfriend or FWB ir neighbour)
2. Or he's doing business with her (money)
There is no option 3..

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Double0h7(f): 11:25am On Feb 20
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by PureFace1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20
You don't understand men as much as we understand ourselves.

99% of men wouldn't really resist the urge to fvck their women friends when there's the opportunity and right circumstances, in fact a lot of men that are friends with women are still waiting for that opportunity unless the woman is really very ugly.

It is also just plain disrespectful if you wouldn't tolerate the man having women friends you shouldn't also be having any male friends unless you want to make the man the bitch in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Sirhush(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20
There is nothing like bestie you can call it fuckmate with benefits

8 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by MyExpression(m): 1:09pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:
He doesn't seem comfortable at all with me having male friends and he throws tantrums each time I visit my bestie.

I had to chat one of my friends and he agreed to take me out, I dressed up and left the house and he sent me a message not to return to his house. Did I do something wrong?

Why is your man not your bestie and joy giver?

You dressed and went out to go hustle for yourself alone...instead of apologising and resolving the issue with him...you went out...to eat...from another man.

Wife material really dey scarce.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by MyExpression(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20
There's this gurl in my street...I like the way she walks and talks (speaks queen's English).
But I don't want to date her. I'm not sexually attracted to her.

One mind dey say mk I engage her in convo and be friends...but I think it would hurt her if I become very nice and friendly with her, yet no plans to date her.
I just want her companionship.

I may eventually eat her someday- if she moves on me...but won't change the fact that I won't wife her (my opinion).

So you see, it's quite dicey. Most nice guys out there just wanna be nice and friendly.
Buh if I'm dating you, I better be your heaven and earth, I should be your world, as you are mine.
And if I have a girlfriend, I don't have need to have another bestie outside.
I might as well break-up and date my bestie, if she's available.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Roger3D(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:
I just had to ask this question because it's been causing issues between me and my guy. He doesn't seem comfortable at all with me having male friends and he throws tantrums each time I visit my bestie. He even tells me to my face that he doesn't trust me, so he scrutinize every move I make.

Each time I answer calls from male friends with him around it leads to him nagging about how much I don't respect him and it's not as if I talk dirty or tell them that I love them, just friendly conversations. We had a slight issue last night cos I came over to see him and stay for a week before leaving, I didnt warm the food out of anger and it got spoilt this morning. When I told him about the food he told me that it was supposed to be our breakfast so that means no food this morning.

It's wrong cos it's disrespectful to your man

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by 247man: 4:08pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:

Leave him now.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Mivici: 4:10pm On Feb 20
Na your kpekus go suffer grin

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by TheTravelingOne(f): 4:10pm On Feb 20
If I were your guy, I would get rid of you immediately even having to ask this question. & I’m a female too.

Feel sorry for the men these days, these empty headed females

12 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Kilometres: 4:10pm On Feb 20
The only thing wrong is that una go end up lashing... 💯

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by jaxxy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20
U are not compatible. Relationship is not by force undecided

He said u shouldn't come back to his house like u are homeless? undecided

u allowed food to get spoilt and left him hungry to go out with ur friend and sort urself out. That's selfish.

u can have male friends but not a male bestie. There is nothing like a male bestie cos that's a side nigga waiting for his chance.

8 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Anguldi(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:

Ashawo dey your eyes, you better receive sense

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by emkz: 4:14pm On Feb 20
Why do you keep male friends?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Shikena(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20
No gree o. No gree for him. Your bestie and all male friends are very important in your life and must be kept at all cost. How can he even expect a grown up like you to live without your bestie?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Kilometres: 4:16pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:

You will end up having sex with him.

It has happened to me.

My girl has this guy as friend and any time I tease her with him she would say never even in her dreams.

You know what? When dey started having sex, I didn't know... but later found out from her phone and she confessed it.

She said I was the reason... that each time I make her angry she would cry to the guy's arm.

I could have sworn by anything that my girl can never have something to do with that guy... even if she was going to cheat, I could swear it would be with some other guy not that her bestie

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 4:17pm On Feb 20
If you have male friends prior by virtue of being colleagues, coursemates, church members...etc, then you can't throw them away. However, there should be boundaries.

"I keep only/more male friends" is a statement that should be heard from women below 22yrs. No grown woman seeking meaningful relationship and courtship should be found saying such.

Men agree to it when you are not their woman. They know themselves. But some of you have convinced yourself they make better friends because of meatpie and suya. Tell your male friends to list their top 10 friends and you (a woman) would most likely not make the list.

I can assure you no man who knows he onions would take such nonsense from you. Boundaries please...

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Uchenna10(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20
You're not ready to be in a relationship, just stay single and roll with ur guys

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by essentialone(m): 4:20pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:

You are just a prostitute seeking for Validation

6 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by arantess: 4:21pm On Feb 20
Tope2024:
you are talking rubbish.you don’t need to be in any relationship.you can’t honor all the etiquette of being a relationship.your eyes are still outside.you are in a relationship and you are still nursing male besties and random guys are still offering you hang out and you have effortry to go
It has been proven that difference between adult women and babies is just age.......

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Inobeyourmate: 4:22pm On Feb 20
Ori yin daru, wetin you Dey bestify with an opposite sex? You either choose one, hold on to your besty or to your man, you can’t have the two. Which kind play cat Dey follow rat do, no be to kill am at the end of the day? At last, your besty go oil you naa nii. Nah only a wimp man to agree to that, man wey get hairy vagina between hin legs, una Dey craze

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by olaJako(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20
You expect nairalanders to encourage your wrongs abi! Ask yourself and get the truth from your sincere heart. If you were the one acting just as your boyfriend, you will post on nairaland that men are scum. You will then tell the audience that your boyfriend has too many girls and he is cheating on you. You called another guy to come pick you out to an eatery possibly to buy you food, you don't have conscience.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by tuzle(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20
Kilometres:

You will end up having sex with him.

It has happened to me.

My girl has this guy as friend and any time I tease her with him she would say never even in her dreams.

You know what? When dey started having sex, I didn't know... but later found out from her phone and she confessed it.

She said I was the reason... that each time I make her angry she would cry to the guy's arm.

I could have sworn by anything that my girl can never have something to do with that guy... even if she was going to cheat, I could swear it would be with some other guy not that her bestie
ur gurl or ur ex? Abi she is still ur girl ni because u don't understand.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by obinna58(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:

Your own gender no do you for friendship abi
What do you think those guys wants from if not pussie? Are you a therapist huh!
You don’t understand that no matter how strong you are those besties you brain confuse for philanthropists will grab your honeypot and satisfy themselves well

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Tobest94: 4:25pm On Feb 20
So without your boyfriend or male bestie, you can’t even eat once. Like just once from your own pocket o. Lols

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.