Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? (18917 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Theweekend: 4:52pm On Feb 20
grin
BBIA:

have you fvcked albino before? cool

No offiensce angry
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by LaSenior: 4:55pm On Feb 20
Imagine you left the soup to sour then he said no food in the morning then the best you could do is to jump ship sharply sharply by telling another guy to take you out ....

You are not loyal at all if am that guy I will not let you return to my house again go and meet those male friends of yours and I hope one day their girlfriends will catch you and deal with you
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by lagosrd: 4:57pm On Feb 20
If you're married , everything is wrong about it . If not, there should be moderation in everything.

In African proverbs : of what benefit is the friendship of a dog with a tiger.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by izubext007: 4:58pm On Feb 20
Is wrong my dear , from clapping πŸ‘πŸ‘dance go startπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Xkale1996(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:
I just had to ask this question because it's been causing issues between me and my guy. He doesn't seem comfortable at all with me having male friends and he throws tantrums each time I visit my bestie. He even tells me to my face that he doesn't trust me, so he scrutinize every move I make.

Each time I answer calls from male friends with him around it leads to him nagging about how much I don't respect him and it's not as if I talk dirty or tell them that I love them, just friendly conversations. We had a slight issue last night cos I came over to see him and stay for a week before leaving, I didnt warm the food out of anger and it got spoilt this morning. When I told him about the food he told me that it was supposed to be our breakfast so that means no food this morning.

I had to chat one of my friends and he agreed to take me out, I dressed up and left the house and he sent me a message not to return to his house. Did I do something wrong?
mumu thinking he try that he still stays with you
My girlfriend won't dare try that non sense

Visit your bestie just imagine

Thank God no be me you dey date
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Faposky95: 4:58pm On Feb 20
Let your guy choose for you, then
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by ocheketurah: 4:59pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:
I just had to ask this question because it's been causing issues between me and my guy. He doesn't seem comfortable at all with me having male friends and he throws tantrums each time I visit my bestie. He even tells me to my face that he doesn't trust me, so he scrutinize every move I make.

Each time I answer calls from male friends with him around it leads to him nagging about how much I don't respect him and it's not as if I talk dirty or tell them that I love them, just friendly conversations. We had a slight issue last night cos I came over to see him and stay for a week before leaving, I didnt warm the food out of anger and it got spoilt this morning. When I told him about the food he told me that it was supposed to be our breakfast so that means no food this morning.

I had to chat one of my friends and he agreed to take me out, I dressed up and left the house and he sent me a message not to return to his house. Did I do something wrong?
Hell NO, you dodge a bullet
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by themanderon: 4:59pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:

Everything is wrong. One day the line between friendship will be blurred and everything can happen within a blink of an eye.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20
Ashawo. Hookup cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by whitejs: 5:03pm On Feb 20
Mcslize:
Bestie stop, bestie stop, bestie please don't stop ooooochhh bestie please aaaaaaah bestie.

grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by socialjustice93: 5:08pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:

Olosho
If you ever return to his house and he no break your leg, I will do so myself.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Konjiboii: 5:11pm On Feb 20
There's nothing like male besties or male friends, this are men who you place on the friend zone and are just plotting and waiting their turn to knack craze, and we are pretty patient too, a man will wait till eternity just to have a piece of that ass. Your man did right kicking you to the curb, he knows the game and your hesitation to cut from your "male friends" already gave him all the clarity he needs. Your clit dey scratch you.

Watch how hookup girls go try defend your actions here. and see nothing wrong, frigging chicken heads

It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Xkale1996(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20
dkidd:

For where.. they can't oo they will form they're not the jealous type but make girl just smile give u. They will never forget it till kingdom comes. And they're having male besties who will eventually fvck them. Na the mumu guys when they tolerate them I blame sha. Try that nonsense with me if I don't kick u out immediately, I will relegate u to a fvck buddy sharp. No be me u go disgrace with ur stupid ignorance
confirm gee no gree be Simp for any lady I grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Coronavirus1: 5:16pm On Feb 20
Yes is wrong because one thing can lead to another.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by chidiokay: 5:18pm On Feb 20
pocohantas:
If you have male friends prior by virtue of being colleagues, coursemates, church members...etc, then you can't throw them away. However, there should be boundaries.

"I keep only male friends" is a statement that should be heard from women below 22yrs. No grown woman seeking meaningful relationship and courtship should be found saying such.

Men only agree to it when you are not their women. They know themselves. But some of you have convinced yourself they make better friends because of meatpie and suya. Tell your male friends to list their top 10 friends and you (a woman) would most likely not make the list.

I dunno why you feel your Perception should anchor as "Standard" ... and if you are not being an hypocrite you talk more with men even on NL than women, how much more in your reality

Women are there own worst enemies is a " platitude" that stands 90% and from a holistic view males make better supportive friends to females more, of which you poco are a beneficiary make i no just dey open ur yansh for here undecided

check out all the female entertainers who supported them, since Tiwa savage, Teni, toke makinwa rise how many female have they pulled up, forget age nothing is wrong with a female keeping a male friends boundaries lo maa judge

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Musty4ahmed1: 5:19pm On Feb 20
My friend broke up with his wife because his wife had a bestie at her work place, all effort to stop her from her so called bestie fell on deaf ears, in fact it seems she respect that her office bestie than her husband. I don't know how women reason, you are a married woman, you are keeping male bestie.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Niyi4321: 5:24pm On Feb 20
Choosing opposite sex as friends come with it pros and cons.
The cons are too many to enumerate. But are largely caused by lack of disciplines, inability to set and respect the boundaries, and ultimately a lack of STRONG WON'T (Abstinence).
It motivate you to do more as if you're in a relationship, push yourself harder and BROKE CODES are not for guys in friendship with Ladies cause you can be called upon for needs in any minutes.

For girls it feel safe to be with your besties male friends and it also helps in building the ability to manage the dynamics of men behaviours.
It's a WIN WIN for both sides for those that Sabi the game.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 5:24pm On Feb 20
chidiokay:

I dunno why you feel your Perception should anchor as "Standard" ... and if you are not being an hypocrite you talk more with men even on NL than women, how much more in your reality

Women are there own worst enemies is a " platitude" that stands 90% and from a holistic view males make better supportive friends to females more, of which you poco are a beneficiary make i no just dey open ur yansh for here undecided

check out all the female entertainers who supported them, since Tiwa savage, Teni, toke makinwa rise how many female have they pulled up, even on BBN what do you see forget age undecided

You made ZERO SENSE as usual. At no point on Nairaland do I talk with more men than women. If that were the case, I wouldn't earn the FEMINIST and MAN HATING tag. This is common sense and knowledge, but I don't expect you to say this. You would call A, B, all to disagree with me.

Other men HERE are saying the same thing I said, except you who reasons backward. No thanks to low mental bandwidth, garnished with bile.

Please open my nyash. I gave you hours of my time yesterday to do that and all I got was a picture of the igneous pancake and fearless you were gulping down, less than a year after voting Tinubu.

Shall we today? Please be my guest. Your stupidi__ won't slide this period.

Your time starts now...🎀

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Barcalee: 5:25pm On Feb 20
You don't need to be in a relationship just keep to your male friends

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by MartinsD12(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:

God abeg na this kind girl I no want in my life
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Reelmii: 5:27pm On Feb 20
Aunty if the relationship don tire u...find someone else. U cannot tell ur boyfriend how to react wen u get him angry...if u love him...u will obey him and stay away from guys he complained about....

Why on earth will u be in a relationship and still have a male bestie,, like why u no date ur bestie..isn't ur partner supposed to be ur best friend

If ur guy was not complaining about them that would be fine, but since he is complaining u just have to either stay away from the guys or stay away from the relationship
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by 3RNEST(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20
Caramia2020:
Besties or fuckmate?
Both are the same now, nothing like bestie for this country... grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Xkale1996(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:

olosho still dey ur eyes abi
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by chidiokay: 5:37pm On Feb 20
Musty4ahmed1:
My friend broke up with his wife because his wife had a bestie at her work place, all effort to stop her from her so called bestie fell on deaf ears, in fact it seems she respect that her office bestie than her husband. I don't know how women reason, you are a married woman, you are keeping male bestie.

Bro i was listen to a program late night yesterday, from the calls i heard on radio i really shook my head for naija men ... the insecurity is over blown even the OAP was tired

The storyline was that a married woman got her Ex who was in a terrible situation and needed job badly, a job in her husband's company then later told the husband,

The level of insecurity men exhibited on that program was worrisome ... the problem is most men just married using money as leverage, men with high level of insecurity only have money effect on there woman and they know

if you marry your friend it will save you so much peace of mind
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Elsueno: 5:38pm On Feb 20
Ur male friends themselves DONT RESPECT U SEF!!!

Immediately I know a lady am friends with is in a serious relationship with someone, I start keeping distance, after she gets married I would only visit her or have any long conversations with her when absolutely necessary & her HUSBAND most be present!! angry

Me no want any problems

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Thislifee: 5:39pm On Feb 20
Gracelander:

You guy is a simp for condoning you answering a male call in his presence and going to a bestie or even having a bestie at all! If it's me, I would Bleep your pussy to my satisfaction and dump you because you belong to the street! Street dog. We all know that besties are the main lover that you sex and just deceiving your guy. Girl like you required to be poured Concentrated H2S04 or HCL acid! When am with you and you answer a male call that's not business related,I would beat the hell out of you!

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Caliph97: 5:44pm On Feb 20
As for me oo,na guys i go dey blame pass coz most of unna no dey observe before una dey make these girls ur girlfriend
Person wey u suppose knack comot,unna go carry ham for head base on sey she fine abih she get yansh.90% of these girls no worth weytin dem dey call girlfriend walahi so my take be sey make unna try be friends with them before unna take dem serious,no how within a month from a lady's social media status and normal lifestyle, u go know d kain person wey she be...
They actually know keeping male bestie is wrong buh base on sey some SIMP don dey take ham like that from them,e don dey sweet them.. i repeat 90% of Naija girls na just Bleep materials so if u like no use ur head wella as a guy man!

Ire ooo!!! smiley
Gracelander:

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Mozegee: 5:45pm On Feb 20
You are fucking cheating on him, you are bold to tell us that you called one of your male friend and agreed to take you out while still with your so called friend. You are not a sincere lady ,u better decide on what you want before it is too late for you
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by Caliph97: 5:50pm On Feb 20
grin grin grin grin grin
Won ti do iyawo ee
BBIA:

are you a bestie to any light skin girl?

no offeinsce angry
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by chidiokay: 5:52pm On Feb 20
pocohantas:

You made ZERO SENSE as usual. At no point on Nairaland do I talk with more men than women. If that were the case, I wouldn't earn the FEMINIST and MAN HATING tag. This is common sense and knowledge, but I don't expect you to say this. You would call A, B, all to disagree with me.

Other men HERE are saying the same thing I said, except you who reasons backward. No thanks to low mental bandwidth, garnished with bile.

Please open my nyash. I gave you hours of my time yesterday to do that and all I got was a picture of the igneous pancake and fearless you were gulping down, less than a year after voting Tinubu.

Shall we today? Please be my guest. Your stupidi__ won't slide this period.

Your time starts now...🎀

You earned your "Feminist and men hating" tags from how people see you talk to men here ... using today alone, how many female have you intiated a conversation with,

yesterday when our conversation was ongoing, you tagged one nairalander .. happens to be a male

I for like stay finish you patapata buh na my turn to pick beans

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 5:53pm On Feb 20
chidiokay:

You earned your "Feminist and men hating" tags from how people see you talk to men here ... using today alone, how many female have you intiated a conversation with,

yesterday when our conversation was ongoing, you tagged one nairalander .. happens to be a male

I for like stay finish you patapata buh na my turn to pick beans

So how does your senseless analogy apply to having "MALE FRIENDS"? I don't count you as a man or human at all. So you can go get the stat yourself. You have my profile bookmarked after all.

I full ground. AC is on here. When you pick beans finish, come back. One person suppose fold normally and it can't be me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / [story] – The Hot Neighbor.. A Short Sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.