Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) (81215 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by yahmohy27: 6:43pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
Nigerians don't like to mind their business, how she chooses to dress shouldn't concern anybody.
That's for you from corrupted region
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by ufotunang: 6:43pm On Feb 20
A day is coming where girls will be wearing only pants and bra to school, market, bank, church, restaurant... there is nothing this girls cannot do
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Adakintroy: 6:43pm On Feb 20
Omoawoke:

I really pity you online warriors

Hehehe, you people never see anything.

If you guys really plan to go far and wide across the world, you need to tame yourselves. Drop all these mentalities in Nigeria because una go enter serious one chance.

Imagine you working in a global firm, maybe in US, Uk or Canada and you make this kind of statement in a meeting or jokingly in the office, you can lose your career !! Know this and know peace and get sense

Madam I don't do imaginations. I do reality. You imagine your way back to Africa and our culture.

Using the western culture as an authority over your context just gave you away as a lazy intellectual. You can't say meaning without referring to u.s or u.k. so if the u.k allow gays right have you seen gay right here. Or you don't know we are independent nations and we make our own laws. I need to go to u.s" like I tell you am planning to. Pity yourself. You that does not know your social realities.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by enambobo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20
Eunoiaa:

The way your judgment works aside sef, I should point out to you that [b]"everybody" does not take rape seriously [/b]before. Any woman who gets raped is always so questioned and vilified and mocked until the seriousness of her story is washed away and she ends up getting no justice. Regardless of decency or not, una nor dey believe say women dey fall victim of rape, so miss me with the faux-morality.
Everybody does not but most people take it seriously and that's why every country keeps statistics of rape cases. It is clearly no news that exposure to sexually illicit contents increases the libido in people as nature will always react. Here we have a lady selling it in broad day light. Not everybody has the control measure over their sexual urge so why put them in tight corners selling your nudes in public? It heightens the chances of rape.

At least you confirmed that rape issue is always public knowledge which is what my comment is about.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Omoawoke: 6:50pm On Feb 20
airsaylongcome:

Lol. Link to your screenshot

https://vindicatelaw.com/assault-vs-battery-are-they-the-same-or-different-crimes/

There are many law firms you can search with. If lawyers get your time, just know that it’s not by googling a law. Case na one complex thing man!
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by EreluRoz: 6:51pm On Feb 20
McGeorge1:

She fit get mental wahala o. No quick blame am sha.
You may be right
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Omoawoke: 6:52pm On Feb 20
Adakintroy:

Madam I don't do imaginations. I do reality. You imagine your way back to Africa and our culture.

Using the western culture as an authority over your context just gave you away as a lazy intellectual. You can't say meaning without referring to u.s or u.k. so if the u.k allow gays right have you seen gay right here. Or you don't know we are independent nations and we make our own laws. I need to go to u.s" like I tell you am planning to. Pity yourself. You that does not know your social realities.

I no be madam, I be man like you. What I tell my fellow guys whey just dey enter Yankee for the first time is to drop Naija mentality for Naija especially when dealing with women. Many things you do as a guy in Nigeria and don’t even know can it’s nothing can put you in trouble without you knowing in western countries. And if the trouble is ready to deal with you, you go open mouth dey wonder think say na film you dey watch
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by loswhite(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20
talk2hb1:

Obviously, your brain is paining you.
Obviously you need to shut up
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Adakintroy: 6:56pm On Feb 20
Eunoiaa:

How is it not? undecided

You made it one when you said women should be regulated. Like they are economic variable that should be subjected to the whims of men.

Condemn something if you want to condemn something, why are you bringing in womenfolk, that includes your mother and sisters and female relatives, into it?

Others that spoke against it because it wasn't right for a public space, they have two heads?

It is a fuçking gulf between saying something is wrong and proposing for a whole group of people to be regulated in a civilised society. Are you okay at all??

Next thing would be recommending that women are locked in cages as pets abi?

Morals laws exist even in the bible. Women don't like taking responsibilities. That's were we come in. I condemned the act and brought up a permanent solution. Regulations"!

What was your suggestion going forward?. Condemn it and let's go home. No mechanism should be in place to stop it from occuring again? Abi?

I put up a camera in my office..only thieves and those with ill motives complain. The good punctual/ non stealing once cary on like its nothing. So is regulation. Nobody is taking your freedom ma'am just checking it's excesses.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Adakintroy: 7:01pm On Feb 20
Omoawoke:

I no be madam, I be man like you. What I tell my fellow guys whey just dey enter Yankee for the first time is to drop Naija mentality for Naija especially when dealing with women. Many things you do as a guy in Nigeria and don’t even know can it’s nothing can put you in trouble without you knowing in western countries. And if the trouble is ready to deal with you, you go open mouth dey wonder think say na film you dey watch

And that's their context and I respect it. Thanks for the advice but am not planing to go there. Am planning Nigeria till I die. So what your advice for me?
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Omoawoke: 7:11pm On Feb 20
Adakintroy:

And that's their context and I respect it. Thanks for the advice but am not planing to go there. Am planning Nigeria till I die. So what your advice for me?

Lol, my guy… no Wahala bro! No mind my mouth sometimes, but I be nice guy offline o. We fit connect when I come Naija make we chop pepper soup and drink cold stout. No yawa
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by RickyJesus: 7:12pm On Feb 20
Nahunger:

And your father celebrated your birth 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't be surprised at all this your foolishness.

See the kindergarten banter that your tiny brain could conjure from your weak memory.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Charlie2020(f): 7:35pm On Feb 20
Na heat cause am
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Adakintroy: 7:35pm On Feb 20
Omoawoke:

Lol, my guy… no Wahala bro! No mind my mouth sometimes, but I be nice guy offline o. We fit connect when I come Naija make we chop pepper soup and drink cold stout. No yawa

Lol. Na g you be..more blessing for you.

I post up for Lagos. Whenever you ready my man.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Eunoiaa(f): 7:41pm On Feb 20
Adakintroy:
Morals laws exist even in the bible. Women don't like taking responsibilities. That's were we come in. I condemned the act and brought up a permanent solution. Regulations"!

What was your suggestion going forward?. Condemn it and let's go home. No mechanism should be in place to stop it from occuring again? Abi?

I put up a camera in my office..only thieves and those with ill motives complain. The good punctual/ non stealing once cary on like its nothing. So is regulation. Nobody is taking your freedom ma'am just checking it's excesses.

No wahala. If making asinine comments online is the only way to assert your pitiable masculinity, you can have at it.

Internet caveman lmao.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20
NairaOcean:
A routine visit to the bank turned contentious when a customer voiced disapproval of another's attire, deeming it unsuitable for the setting. The incident stirred debate online, with opinions divided on the boundaries of appropriate dress in public spaces.

Does She Have the Right to Wear Whatever She Feels Like in Public Places?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHyq8q3PRK8
in which country did this happen?

I know this can not happen in Nigeria
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20
It seems that the bank doesn't have a security, if they do have a security, then the security man should be sacked with flogging on top.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Sammy5413(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20
That’s Amaka, Agent of mass destruction
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Nahunger(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20
RickyJesus:

I can't be surprised at all this your foolishness.

See the kindergarten banter that your tiny brain could conjure from your weak memory.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
E pain am
E pain the goat 🐐
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by RickyJesus: 8:02pm On Feb 20
Nahunger:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
E pain am
E pain the goat 🐐
Oh I am pained, one nonentity gibberish on the Internet is affecting my life. What an idiotic snowflake.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Nahunger(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20
RickyJesus:

Oh I am pained, one nonentity gibberish on the Internet is affecting my life. What an idiotic snowflake.

🐐
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:13pm On Feb 20
Omoawoke:

Madam, recording a street fight is different from a guy recording a lady she does not know on the road. I’m begging you to do this when you enter abroad. I’m seriously begging you

I have seen people do it multiple times abroad and nothing happened...its certain u havnt traveled out b4... and how's recording a street fight different??
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Omoawoke: 8:24pm On Feb 20
Beverlyjean:

I have seen people do it multiple times abroad and nothing happened...its certain u havnt traveled out b4... and how's recording a street fight different??

Will you keep quiet!
The odds are even against us, as a black man, nobody will teach you sense when you carry camera dey record girl for road over her dressing, God bless you she come be white babe., Your own don finish . No go lead your brother astray oo, dey here they speak English. And continue watching online skits
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by zagorakis(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20
Strong and independent woman
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by MIMOSAXY(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20
Most of this Genz may eventually commit suicide because Wetin their grandchildren and peer group go do them ehn.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by delpee(f): 9:20pm On Feb 20
Some people don't understand the need for decorum. It's basic moral instruction irrespective of religion. This is taught at home and at school but those who want to feel "woke" will turn deaf ears. Decency honors, indecency shames.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by 247man: 9:21pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
Nigerians don't like to mind their business, how she chooses to dress shouldn't concern anybody.

The word indecent dressing was not created by Nigerians. There are dresses acceptable in clubs environments while some are acceptable in office environments and school environments.

I just want to make common sense
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:21pm On Feb 20
Omoawoke:

Will you keep quiet!
The odds are even against us, as a black man, nobody will teach you sense when you carry camera dey record girl for road over her dressing, God bless you she come be white babe., Your own don finish . No go lead your brother astray oo, dey here they speak English. And continue watching online skits

U must have gotten ur info from beer parlour... u hv never travelled out in ur life ... mayb in ur dreams
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Cromagnon: 9:36pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
is it OK if a man walks about naked and stands in front of you while you're sitting? Answer truthfully
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Ken4Christ: 9:37pm On Feb 20
And no one could walk her out? I think she is insane.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by thegrinch(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:

👆 This is how to confirm you're an Idiot without saying it
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Omoawoke: 9:39pm On Feb 20
Beverlyjean:

U must have gotten ur info from beer parlour... u hv never travelled out in ur life ... mayb in ur dreams

Who dey follow you argue say I no dey beer palour? Na beer palour I dey, no argument. And na you dey serve me beer. No dey claim rubbish online, I go still straff you after I buy beer from your hand

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Senegambian Couture In Pictures! / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed / Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.