Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) (81217 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by RickyJesus: 5:19pm On Feb 20
Nahunger:

I know your father was mad, I never knew you will be this amazingly Mad 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pathetic come back. Take your stupidity and retardiness somewhere else.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Omoawoke: 5:20pm On Feb 20
airsaylongcome:

Did anyone correct her? No. They just expressed their opinions about her dressing. And you have been throwing "assault" around. Just to be clear, assault means a physical attack on someone. Again, I don't see anyone physically attacking her

Guy you be olodo. Assault is beyond physical attack !
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by MightyHand(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
Nigerians don't like to mind their business, how she chooses to dress shouldn't concern anybody.

Morality is far from your soul.

Good for you anyway
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by lagosrd: 5:22pm On Feb 20
VeryWickedMan:
Seems una nor know say this Tinubulation don make people dey carry hustle enter anywhere.

Abi na tribulation? Cos I don't get
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Affairmatn: 5:24pm On Feb 20
Pls my dear people I tell I am starving to death, I have been unable to go to work for 3 days and since yesterday morning I havent even eaten, I'm not lying I hadly beg but this time I have no where to go to am so hungry pls something should help me plsss let this hungry don't consume me cos am so weak 8131 846772 ...opay Tola odulana God will replenish you more Amen.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by BBIA: 5:26pm On Feb 20
NairaOcean:
A routine visit to the bank turned contentious when a customer voiced disapproval of another's attire, deeming it unsuitable for the setting. The incident stirred debate online, with opinions divided on the boundaries of appropriate dress in public spaces.

Does She Have the Right to Wear Whatever She Feels Like in Public Places?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHyq8q3PRK8
na to invite her enter toilet. cool
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by BBIA: 5:29pm On Feb 20
Omoawoke:

make she wear this thing enter ghetto.

by the time dem round her. her pussy will never remain the same.

damn! cool
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by airsaylongcome: 5:38pm On Feb 20
Omoawoke:

Lol! Pipe down with the insult and focus on passing your point. Now go and provide reference that assault goes beyond physical attack.

Lifting directly from the US Department of Justice, assault is:

An attempt with force or violence to do a corporal injury to another...

Now can you provide (without throwing insults) your reference were it says that "assault is beyond physical attack".

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by molas02: 5:40pm On Feb 20
The dress is total nonsense. But why eatery com turn to bank. And the whole thing was staged
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by talk2hb1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20
loswhite:
What kids? The ones that doing yahoo already? It is wrong for the guy to start videoing her in the bank. Do you carry your kids to sleep in the bank? If you want us to start telling women how to dress where do with put the bar? Because your handless top is also indecent in some environment. How can a serious person go to the bank and start videoing inside the bank? It is an offense to video someone like that.
Are You Okay?
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Matrix137(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20
DeepSight:

Learn to distill issues. If you don't, you will dwell in your present confusion right up to the grave.
embarassed
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Faposky95: 5:54pm On Feb 20
As we still dey try unravel the persistent dollar wahala......
This one go bring the one we no go ever fit solve.......
Fi le.be joor
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Powersurge: 5:55pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
Nigerians don't like to mind their business, how she chooses to dress shouldn't concern anybody.

To flog some sense into your head dey hungry me.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by folake4u(f): 5:56pm On Feb 20
Cizarr:
The security that allow her enter that bank should get query... That's total nonsense.

My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Nahunger(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20
RickyJesus:

Pathetic come back. Take your stupidity and retardiness somewhere else.

And your father celebrated your birth 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Tyktoker: 6:09pm On Feb 20
She must have wire this thing on the instruction of a man she had good time with the previous night!
NairaOcean:
A routine visit to the bank turned contentious when a customer voiced disapproval of another's attire, deeming it unsuitable for the setting. The incident stirred debate online, with opinions divided on the boundaries of appropriate dress in public spaces.

Does She Have the Right to Wear Whatever She Feels Like in Public Places?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHyq8q3PRK8
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Nkl4u: 6:11pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
sir/ma,pls stfu
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by wink2015(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20
I agree her dressing is questionable but it is not completely nude as being claimed.

A vehicle may have dropped her in front of the bank and because of the urgent need for cash she just walk in to withdraw money.

There are some dressing that are based on the situation.

She is not completely nude despite her pants showing in the background.

There are some men that will even be attracted to her to marry her.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Kingson28: 6:13pm On Feb 20
That bleeding gender has a demonic obsession for nudity.
They also have an exhibitionistic mental disorder that makes them shameless in exposing their nudity.
Only a few among them are sane and sensible.
So, don’t expect anything of high moral values from them.
Shalom.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Kingson28: 6:13pm On Feb 20
That bleeding gender has a demonic obsession for nudity.
They also have an exhibitionistic mental disorder that makes them shameless in exposing their nudity.
Only a few among them are sane and sensible.
So, don’t expect anything of high moral values from them.
Shalom.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Kingson28: 6:16pm On Feb 20
[quote author=wink2015 post=128557217]
I agree her dressing is questionable but it is not completely nude as being claimed.

A vehicle may have dropped her in front of the bank and because of the urgent need for cash she just walk in to withdraw money.

There are some dressing that are based on the situation.

She is not completely nude despite her pants showing in the background.

There are some men that will even be attracted to her to marry her.

God, please, fix the loose nuts in the brains of this fellow in Jesus Christ Name. Amen.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Banhammy717: 6:20pm On Feb 20
This is madness.
I don't know whom she is, but if I'm to guess, I will come up with the following assumptions:

1. She is a Christian

2. She's from South-South or South-East part of Nigeria

3. She was raised by irresponsible mother.

4. Lastly, She's good as girlfriend, sex mate, but she can never be a good mother.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by loswhite(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20
talk2hb1:

Are You Okay?
Yes. I have to ask you the same question are you ok? Do you go about videoing how ppl dress in the bank? If you know you don't do that then just shut up
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Omoawoke: 6:27pm On Feb 20
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Pipe down with the insult and focus on passing your point. Now go and provide reference that assault goes beyond physical attack.

Lifting directly from the US Department of Justice, assault is:

An attempt with force or violence to do a corporal injury to another...

Now can you provide (without throwing insults) your reference were it says that "assault is beyond physical attack".

Law is complex, no sha enter one chance. The law can be translated in different ways to put you behind bars or rescue you from one. All this online agidi won’t rescue you, you have not right videoing someone’s dressing manner. The person can call the cops on you and sue you in all manner of way from sexual harassment to cyber bullying, emotional abuse etc

Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Adakintroy: 6:29pm On Feb 20
DeepSight:

Look, if you just said, people should be regulated as opposed to saying women should be regulated I may not have said anything to you.

Is said women should be regulated. What is there? Wetin una think say una be?

Y
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by McGeorge1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww there should be limit to these things. You will have children and they'll grow to see some of these things. As a lady be mindful of social media because what men will do and go away with it will hook your throat forever

She fit get mental wahala o. No quick blame am sha.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by prigoz(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
So, if your sister or wife or even daughter dressed like this, you will start pooping champagne for her. Although many are mad, few are roaming
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Omoawoke: 6:33pm On Feb 20
Adakintroy:

Is said women should be regulated. What is there? Wetin una think say una be?

Y

I really pity you online warriors

Hehehe, you people never see anything.

If you guys really plan to go far and wide across the world, you need to tame yourselves. Drop all these mentalities in Nigeria because una go enter serious one chance.

Imagine you working in a global firm, maybe in US, Uk or Canada and you make this kind of statement in a meeting or jokingly in the office, you can lose your career !! Know this and know peace and get sense
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Omoawoke: 6:36pm On Feb 20
DeepSight:

Look, if you just said, people should be regulated as opposed to saying women should be regulated I may not have said anything to you.

Make una leave them make dem dey run mouth.
That kind of statement made in a corporate setting in a western world fit end him career

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by ufotunang: 6:41pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
...ok can you allow your wife or daughter to dress like that to the bank or market or school or anywhere?
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by talk2hb1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20
loswhite:
Yes. I have to ask you the same question are you ok? Do you go about videoing how ppl dress in the bank? If you know you don't do that then just shut up
Obviously, your brain is paining you.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by airsaylongcome: 6:42pm On Feb 20
Omoawoke:

Law is complex, no sha enter one chance. The law can be translated in different ways to put you behind bars or rescue you from one. All this online agidi won’t rescue you, you have not right videoing someone’s dressing manner. The person can call the cops on you and sue you in all manner of way from sexual harassment to cyber bullying, emotional abuse etc

Lol. Link to your screenshot

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Senegambian Couture In Pictures! / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed / Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.