Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) (81218 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by olisaokere(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
Nigerians don't like to mind their business, how she chooses to dress shouldn't concern anybody.

Oh just STFU!!
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by ComeToJesus: 9:43pm On Feb 20
She must have been to Walmart. That's the kind of people we see there..
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Emmanuel909090: 10:29pm On Feb 20
loswhite:
Lol How did this increase your dollars to 1700?

You won't be surprised to know that what is actually affecting our economy is mind your business.

People just make decisions and nobody is ready to stand up and challenge it, because we are all minding our business.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 10:45pm On Feb 20
khattab02:
well u asked and I told you. U don't have to believe whole heartedly.

But people help Dem a bit to attain some level.

When u do that u tend to help Dem correct some part of their insanity small.

U are talking from two sides of your mouth.
If confusion was a person it will be you. U just want to show yourself in base.less argument.

Only u said insane people are decent like they maintain decency, only you say people wey normal help cover them up.

If they maintain decency why will there be need for normal people to cover them?

If they can have such intelligence to know that they should cover themselves why will they be termed insane?

No quote me again for base.less argument
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by khattab02: 11:03pm On Feb 20
RosyIsBlessed:

U are talking from two sides of your mouth.
If confusion was a person it will be you. U just want to show yourself in base.less argument.

Only u said insane people are decent like they maintain decency, only you say people wey normal help cover them up.

If they maintain decency why will there be need for normal people to cover them?

If they can have such intelligence to know that they should cover themselves why will they be termed insane?

No quote me again for base.less argument
I no dey fear u. If u no understand and believe, fine.

I have seen some mad people with level of cover.

Fact.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by moshino(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww there should be limit to these things. You will have children and they'll grow to see some of these things. As a lady be mindful of social media because what men will do and go away with it will hook your throat forever

How do you know she will have children?
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by tomdon(m): 2:30am On Feb 21
poshestmina:

"Mind your business, mind your business" has turned the world upside down.
This outfit is totally wrong and silly,shouldn't even be worn to the parlor if she's not living alone.

She's shameless and tacky!
See expired darling yaki wig sef ,Oruwee.

Wrong by which constitution section what subsection what. Abeg mechionu
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Onionstew: 2:36am On Feb 21
NairaOcean:
A routine visit to the bank turned contentious when a customer voiced disapproval of another's attire, deeming it unsuitable for the setting. The incident stirred debate online, with opinions divided on the boundaries of appropriate dress in public spaces.

Does She Have the Right to Wear Whatever She Feels Like in Public Places?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHyq8q3PRK8

Them for rough handle her small.. Next time she won't try it
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by loswhite(m): 5:15am On Feb 21
Emmanuel909090:

You won't be surprised to know that what is actually affecting our economy is mind your business.

People just make decisions and nobody is ready to stand up and challenge it, because we are all minding our business.
Not related oga. What is killing Nigeria is not mind my business but tribalism nepotism and lack of a functional system. Did you hear the north protest when Buhari was president? Imagine rice jump from 8000 to 50000 yet no protest now suddenly the north realized there is hardship...lol.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by BabaRamota1980: 5:49am On Feb 21
NairaOcean:
A routine visit to the bank turned contentious when a customer voiced disapproval of another's attire, deeming it unsuitable for the setting. The incident stirred debate online, with opinions divided on the boundaries of appropriate dress in public spaces.

Does She Have the Right to Wear Whatever She Feels Like in Public Places?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHyq8q3PRK8

The people in the bank who witnessed this and tolerated her are wimps, they need to be flogged first for abandoning their own rights so she can enjoy testing public will.

This is the slow process how they will push same sex public display and even marriage into your space, in name of rights.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by BodyCount: 6:02am On Feb 21
Chrisrare:
Nigerians don't like to mind their business, how she chooses to dress shouldn't concern anybody.
You lack wisdom and common sense and that why most of you have remained broken, damaged and stagnant.
So if you even manage to grow old, have like a daughter and you took him to bank and met a senseless man who decides to be naked, how will you explain to him if he inquires about a dressing like this? You'll say she should mind her business, right?
And if the he start masturbatìng infront of him, right?

Always use your brain before you post something.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 6:04am On Feb 21
khattab02:
I no dey fear u. If u no understand and believe, fine.

I have seen some mad people with level of cover.

Fact.

With your level of confusion you sure say u no be one of them
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by BodyCount: 6:46am On Feb 21
Omoawoke:

The guy has no fvking right to video her. Get that into your damn head. What he did is total bullshit and can get him in serious trouble in a country where there’s law
Or deh
The girl has no right to dress stupidly like that in the public, get that into your empty head.
What you do in the public affects others, so it's people's business.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Psoul(m): 6:56am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww there should be limit to these things. You will have children and they'll grow to see some of these things. As a lady be mindful of social media because what men will do and go away with it will hook your throat forever

If you're worried about how their children will see this when they grow up. Please, worry not. By the time their children will grow up, moral and decency must have been dead and buried.
They would see ppl like this mad lady as one of the sharp and reigning babes during their time.

When all these untrained children become parents, tell me, what crop of children will they bring up. Uwa ugwula.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by okezuoemmanue(m): 7:01am On Feb 21
Chrisrare:
I've not quoted anyone in this manner in Nairaland b4, but I will do it now... You Need a brain check seriously
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Psoul(m): 7:02am On Feb 21
Chrisrare:
Nigerians don't like to mind their business, how she chooses to dress shouldn't concern anybody

Will you keep your d!try mouth shut.
So, you mean ppl should leave everyone to live the way such person chooses to live. Madness.
So, if we see an armed robber living his armed robbery life, we should mind our business and let them rob in peace?

You lack good moral and decency to have said this
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by okezuoemmanue(m): 7:03am On Feb 21
BodyCount:

Or deh
The girl has no right to dress stupidly like that in the public, get that into your empty head.
What you do in the public affects others, so it's people's business.
Leave that idiot who doesn't understand what "pubic" means. Private and Public aren't same mofu

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Emmanuel909090: 7:43am On Feb 21
loswhite:
Not related oga. What is killing Nigeria is not mind my business but tribalism nepotism and lack of a functional system. Did you hear the north protest when Buhari was president? Imagine rice jump from 8000 to 50000 yet no protest now suddenly the north realized there is hardship...lol.

All what you just said can be summarised as "mind your business" we are all minding our business, if not people will stand up to challenge and fight against tribalism, nepotism and make sure.we have a functional system, but when 1 person stands the rest will mind.there business and leave him to his fate.

We all should fight, and you will see things change.

Just as we are saying what she wore is wrong in public, some are saying mind your business.

She will still tend to wear it and when she wears it to a busy market and touts harass her, she will come back online crying like a baby.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by worksmart(m): 9:42am On Feb 21
Shame is not real it is a mere concept that may exist in the mind of the person that wants to recognize it.

In this economy even oloshos have to put their marketing on max. grin
Dexy4yah:
It's very easy to spot a hookup girl.

They have zero shame
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by loswhite(m): 9:43am On Feb 21
Emmanuel909090:

All what you just said can be summarised as "mind your business" we are all minding our business, if not people will stand up to challenge and fight against tribalism, nepotism and make sure.we have a functional system, but when 1 person stands the rest will mind.there business and leave him to his fate.

We all should fight, and you will see things change.

Just as we are saying what she wore is wrong in public, some are saying mind your business.

She will still tend to wear it and when she wears it to a busy market and touts harass her, she will come back online crying like a baby.
I don't understand why you think you are in a position to dictate for her? Why will tout Harras her? What is the difference between her and the tout? An adult can decide how she chooses to dress and that is not your business anything like harrasing her is infringement of her rights. Abi you want put sharia for Nigeria?
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by masks(m): 11:06am On Feb 21
The lady's clothing is not ideal(BAD). The guy who pointed out the lady too is childishly dressed also.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Emmanuel909090: 11:56am On Feb 21
loswhite:
I don't understand why you think you are in a position to dictate for her? Why will tout Harras her? What is the difference between her and the tout? An adult can decide how she chooses to dress and that is not your business anything like harrasing her is infringement of her rights. Abi you want put sharia for Nigeria?

I'm not in a position to dictate for her, but there is a level of decency we all ought to have, you can't walk into a corporate office all dressed like a hooker.

If I were to be in the position of the security, I won't even let her into the bank.

Harassing her is infringement of her rights you think?
Let her wear same thing to a market and come back and tell us her experience.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by loswhite(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21
Emmanuel909090:

I'm not in a position to dictate for her, but there is a level of decency we all ought to have, you can't walk into a corporate office all dressed like a hooker.

If I were to be in the position of the security, I won't even let her into the bank.

Harassing her is infringement of her rights you think?
Let her wear same thing to a market and come back and tell us her experience.

Lol I use to work in the bank and as a security officer you do not have that right except you like your decency pass your job. A security officer is not employed to enforce decency abi you one do pass your job description?
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by khattab02: 2:45pm On Feb 21
RosyIsBlessed:

With your level of confusion you sure say u no be one of them
grin grin grin grin

With the level of Naija problems e fit be oo

cheesy
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Dexy4yah(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21
worksmart:
Shame is not real it is a mere concept that may exist in the mind of the person that wants to recognize it.

In this economy even oloshos have to put their marketing on max. grin
Saying shame isn't real is same as saying human being isn't real.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Testimony1988(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21
She's really funny.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Emmanuel909090: 5:39pm On Feb 21
loswhite:
Lol I use to work in the bank and as a security officer you do not have that right except you like your decency pass your job. A security officer is not employed to enforce decency abi you one do pass your job description?
angry
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Thazard(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21
VeryWickedMan:
Seems una nor know say this Tinubulation don make people dey carry hustle enter anywhere.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Senegambian Couture In Pictures! / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed / Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.