Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) (81236 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by abbiboy: 4:15pm On Feb 20
She must have a mental issue.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Komu1048(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20
DeepSight:

There is nothing the comments of Omoawoke to disclose whether he supports the way she dressed or not. Learn to distill issues.

Ehen, so if u speak against those that condemn rapist means u didn't speak in favour of rapist abi. He was there condenming those that speak against her and the guy that covered it so what is he driving at
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Joezik(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
Nigerians don't like to mind their business, how she chooses to dress shouldn't concern anybody.

What kind of nonsense are you saying? Is that how you would like your daughter to dress? Don't use your own to spoil my own. Simple RULE

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by DeepSight(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20
Komu1048:

Ehen, so if u speak against those that condemn rapist means u didn't speak in favour of rapist abi. He was there condenming those that speak against her and the guy that covered it so what is he driving at

Learn to distill issues. If you don't, you will dwell in your present confusion right up to the grave.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by paparazi1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20
NairaOcean:
A routine visit to the bank turned contentious when a customer voiced disapproval of another's attire, deeming it unsuitable for the setting. The incident stirred debate online, with opinions divided on the boundaries of appropriate dress in public spaces.

Does She Have the Right to Wear Whatever She Feels Like in Public Places?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHyq8q3PRK8

End Time things, may God help us

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by khattab02: 4:27pm On Feb 20
RosyIsBlessed:

Na lie abeg. Craze person knows no decency. If they do then they are sane.

If you say people wey dey sane cover the craze person, fine, which still validates what I said and proves yours a lie. It means it takes a sane person to cover an insane decently

Secondly, why Dem no also find something cover this one.

Not everyone u see on the road is mentally stable. But with their actions like this one u can discern
well u asked and I told you. U don't have to believe whole heartedly.

But people help Dem a bit to attain some level.

When u do that u tend to help Dem correct some part of their insanity small.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Orelafintun: 4:33pm On Feb 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Do you also dress this way?! grin
My question for her too
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by CluelessMODS: 4:37pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
Nigerians don't like to mind their business, how she chooses to dress shouldn't concern anybody.
Na so ! If she is your daughter will you say that?
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Awoleesu(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20
Woman made the Devil.

- Bongos Ikue
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Eunoiaa(f): 4:41pm On Feb 20
Adakintroy:
This is not a we(women) verse them (men);conversation is it?.

You did not even agree that her dress choice is awful so how do we proceed. Pick a side

Are you for that kind of dressing in public or not

How is it not? undecided

You made it one when you said women should be regulated. Like they are economic variable that should be subjected to the whims of men.

Condemn something if you want to condemn something, why are you bringing in womenfolk, that includes your mother and sisters and female relatives, into it?

Others that spoke against it because it wasn't right for a public space, they have two heads?

It is a fuçking gulf between saying something is wrong and proposing for a whole group of people to be regulated in a civilised society. Are you okay at all??

Next thing would be recommending that women are locked in cages as pets abi?
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Ishilove: 4:42pm On Feb 20
DeepSight:

No escaping it. Even in the world of animals, the fear of a mother is the beginning of wisdom. Mess with a pup of a wild cat, dog or bear, and you go hear am from its Mama if its around.

Long time. How are you.
Very long time, indeed. I am as well as I can be under this town hall era. Where on earth did you disappear to?
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Komu1048(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20
DeepSight:

Learn to distill issues. If you don't, you will dwell in your present confusion right up to the grave.

Thanks, can u now distill yourself fractionally?
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Germi9: 4:47pm On Feb 20
Maybe na challenge . If not why she go enter bank like this… anyways bank nor be church grin
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by alcuin(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20
Omoawoke:

The guy has no fvking right to video her. Get that into your damn head. What he did is total bullshit and can get him in serious trouble in a country where there’s law

She's in a public space and can be filmed.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Omoawoke: 4:50pm On Feb 20
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Same Yankee like shown below?

I never made a comment about "correcting them". I specifically said that it wasn't illegal filming them in a public place as shown in the second pic below.

You go explain tire when you get to court.

Many actions can be termed as assault. Filming a girl because of her dressing and making a case out of it is an assault!!
Guy, no go enter one chance oo when you comot go abroad, you go enter real pepper soup. Continue to read google. By the time they quote law for you, you go open mouth lost for street.

You cannot go filming a girl that way and you won’t land in trouble. I no kuku be your brother, so na your problem. Just no carry this Naija mentality enter yankee.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by loswhite(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20
Pathokpo:

E no get wetin Dem wan tell me. This is pure madness. This one carry her oloshoism enter bank. E go con shock you say if security con bounce this one na she go first jump come online come complain of being bullied and harassed without showing us the outfit she wore. Awon Simi sisters.
Why would security bounce her? Do we have a dress code in bank?
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Omoawoke: 4:52pm On Feb 20
Komu1048:

How I go dey shout say woman pass, is that's not stupidity ?but if u r walking naked in a public place I will look at you disgustingly n will even insult u. U r the only one supporting the girl because u like it, u encourage girls to go nude for you to feed your appetite. People are saying what d girl wore is wrong u r saying America blabla. Is this place America? Do u think before you behave like them they will automatically welcome u to their indigenous community?

When you reach Uk or USA, pls go during the summer, you go see dressing whey worse pass this one. Abeg I use God beg you, look at them disgustingly and insult them. I am begging you to do it
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by loswhite(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Do you also dress this way?! grin
Mind your business. It is only a foolish man that will go to bank and start videoing the way ppl dress. Infact not just foolish but jobless with useless voice and agbero language.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by loswhite(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20
Emmanuel909090:

That should be inside her house, mind your business kept Nigeria this way.
Lol How did this increase your dollars to 1700?
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by loswhite(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20
Cizarr:
The security that allow her enter that bank should get query... That's total nonsense.
Is not zamfara state
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:56pm On Feb 20
loswhite:
Mind your business. It is only a foolish man that will go to bank and start videoing the way ppl dress. Infact not just foolish but jobless with useless voice and agbero language.

My question wasn't directed to you. Oga mind your business. grin
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Omoawoke: 4:59pm On Feb 20
alcuin:

She's in a public space and can be filmed.

Your video innocently capturing someone in public space is different from following someone with a camera and making comments about their way of dressing. You and many other Nigerians will learn the hard way in a civilized country.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by loswhite(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20
talk2hb1:

How she choose to dress does not concern anybody, what concern everybody is that there are kids of other people around, which we won't want their kids exposed to her nudity. Should parents or every other person hide because of her or what?
What kids? The ones that doing yahoo already? It is wrong for the guy to start videoing her in the bank. Do you carry your kids to sleep in the bank? If you want us to start telling women how to dress where do with put the bar? Because your handless top is also indecent in some environment. How can a serious person go to the bank and start videoing inside the bank? It is an offense to video someone like that.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by mahluck(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:

What a stupid statement, so after all the hard work to train your child, he is expose to this nonsense cos I had to take him to the bank. There is limit to everything. That's above limit
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by loswhite(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

My question wasn't directed to you. Oga mind your business. grin
Lol I don mind am just the way you should mind your own
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by airsaylongcome: 5:04pm On Feb 20
Omoawoke:

You go explain tire when you get to court.

Many actions can be termed as assault. Filming a girl because of her dressing and making a case out of it is an assault!!
Guy, no go enter one chance oo when you comot go abroad, you go enter real pepper soup. Continue to read google. By the time they quote law for you, you go open mouth lost for street.

You cannot go filming a girl that way and you won’t land in trouble. I no kuku be your brother, so na your problem. Just no carry this Naija mentality enter yankee.

For the same Yankee wey I enter few weeks back? Na you come dey explain tire. It's very simple bro. I cannot film someone in their private space without their consent. But if they come into a public space, you are fair game. Have you thought why celebrities cannot sue paparazzi that take pictures of them in public space? Person barely wear cloth enter bank you dey say I violate her privacy? America is a litigious society, but not when you film a semi-naked person in a public space. You don't need consent for that. You can blur their faces, but you absolutely do not need their consent. Go LA or San Fran or even Mia I make you see the ones wey bad pass this girl. People go film, nothing go happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by airsaylongcome: 5:10pm On Feb 20
Omoawoke:

When you reach Uk or USA, pls go during the summer, you go see dressing whey worse pass this one. Abeg I use God beg you, look at them disgustingly and insult them. I am begging you to do it

You make it sound like these countries are the SI units of morals. They aren't! They have what's acceptable in their societies, we have what is acceptable in ours. UK and US will frown face at FGM which is acceptable in most African communities. They will be upset that we resist homosexuality while they accept it. Each jurisdiction has its laws. The lady's privacy was not violated. There is freedom to dress as you please and there is freedom to express one's opinion about how someone dresses. Rest with all these your US/UK wokeness.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Komu1048(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20
Omoawoke:

Oga, that's their territory. Anything they like they do but let the uk n Us also come to Nigeria n carry bumbum out if I no go lambast am.

The reaction is, that her way of life doesn't conform with us as a people period
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Schprobs: 5:13pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:

Mad people everywhere what's messages is she passing to our children
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by Omoawoke: 5:14pm On Feb 20
airsaylongcome:

You make it sound like these countries are the SI units of morals. They aren't! They have what's acceptable in their societies, we have what is acceptable in ours. UK and US will frown face at FGM which is acceptable in most African communities. They will be upset that we resist homosexuality while they accept it. Each jurisdiction has its laws. The lady's privacy was not violated. There is freedom to dress as you please and there is freedom to express one's opinion about how someone dresses. Rest with all these your US/UK wokeness.

This is not about morals. This is about having a sane society. The girls dressing is inappropriate, I agree, but the country is lawless and harassment everywhere. What the guy did is pure lawlessness and barbaric. Same lawlessness that translates everywhere, indiscipline and everyone taking laws into their hands. Just get money, you can lock up someone without any fair trial. That’s the same stupidity being displayed here.
You have no fvking business going to correct the way anybody dresses, nobody gave you that responsibility. Mind your fvking business if you want to live long and it’s worse even assaulting strangers on the street because their dressing pisses you off
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by airsaylongcome: 5:19pm On Feb 20
Omoawoke:

This is not about morals. This is about having a sane society. The girls dressing is inappropriate, I agree, but the country is lawless and harassment everywhere. What the guy did is pure lawlessness and barbaric. Same lawlessness that translates everywhere, indiscipline and everyone taking laws into their hands. Just get money, you can lock up someone without any fair trial. That’s the same stupidity being displayed here.
You have no fvking business going to correct the way anybody dresses, nobody gave you that responsibility. Mind your fvking business if you want to live long and it’s worse even assaulting strangers on the street because their dressing pisses you off

Did anyone correct her? No. They just expressed their opinions about her dressing. And you have been throwing "assault" around. Just to be clear, assault means a physical attack on someone. Again, I don't see anyone physically attacking her

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Senegambian Couture In Pictures! / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed / Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.