Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage (45756 Views)

Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by kelmicheal: 6:30pm On Feb 22
They are very loose gender no guy should claim they have a girlfriend you put your hope on women you are on your own o
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by merits(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22
MrBroke:
Make she follow Oma lay dey go, person like me go even dey happy for you self. As you follow am go I don find your replacement ASAP to please my third leg and reduce my stress. No big deal. I no fit cry or even go sad because of woman

True talk

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Xkale1996(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22
Lalami3232:
Why will you be dating a non-virgin aka borehole and be surprised when she's flirting/cheating? Do you know what they must have done before you met them? You know the numbers of men wey don climb dem before your turn? A wiseman once said "if children know the amount of men wey don suck their mama breast before them, they go prefer to drink akamu instead ". That's not my business sha, all I'm here to do is to preach the good news to all men.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
guy this ur comment give me Joy oil dey ur head sometimes I dey wonder my fellow men them go dey cry on top non virgin ladies o

My policy is

No virgin
No marriage
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by MrBroke(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22
Dennisochampa:
... No time... Na for the show i go replace the girl sef... As omah lay carry my own... Na so I go carry person own

Simple as ABC grin
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by occfx: 6:42pm On Feb 22
KanuSE:

Lol 😂, if Omah lay see $10k from you sef, he go spread yansh. grin

You think say $10k na #10k? Dey Play. grin

You are not informed... Ordinary 15m naira
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by KanuSE: 6:46pm On Feb 22
occfx:

You are not informed... Ordinary 15m naira

If Omahlay see $10k from you, he go spread yansh. Na 15m naira you dey call ordinary? If we check, your akant balance fit nor reach #434k...yeye dey smell. grin

Online millionaire...😂
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Calitoscassius(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22
Ignorant and jealous boyfriend, he needs to grow up, what if his girlfriend goes to see a gynaecologist? He will jump off the bridge. It is not like he is married to the girl, even if he is married to her, he should be happy his girlfriend is having fun.

If his girlfriend is dancing with so called Oma Lay she shoulda find another girl there to dance with, and everyone is happy, simple!
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Calitoscassius(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22
SQLmastar:
Are you a bro or a lady?

Lemme know so that I can reply you accordingly.
She is a man.. tongue
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Esiman(m): 6:55pm On Feb 22
The "woke" women are already tagging the guy as insecure and weak grin"
qtguru:
To be honest I won't be angry, I'll even be glad I know the kind of babe I have and break up, decent women are not scarce. I'll move on, make internet ridicule me, I no send 24 hours the next topic will take over.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by hopepitex: 6:58pm On Feb 22
Dis thing wey Omah lay do he good
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Maxtipulation(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22
KanuSE:

This is not a question for me but a question of 'if your woman would take such a bait and step up to rock another man, while her man is present'? It is a question of respect for your spouse/BF/GF.

It is a question of 'if you guys have a working and respectful relationship together'.

Therefore, the burden is on the woman if she would go for it, she's an adult biko. cool

Kindly understand the OP's topic very well

The key word there is heartbroken

Ok, imagine this scenario, your favorite female artist not to talk of foreign artist for that matter call you up among the crowd and not knowing you came with your babe

You on the other hand not knowing what she's about to do suddenly, she starts rocking you whilst performing and everybody cheering you guys up

At that point you are overwhelmed and decided to go with the flow not to spoil things

You now later found out that your babe angrily left the venue and the female artist on the other hand later learnt that you came with your babe and she's angry that her man was rocked on the stage by her the (artist) what will you do? as a professional and a well respectful artist for their relationship not to crash because of your actions?
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by DSoj(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22
Stop dating whores
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by KanuSE: 7:32pm On Feb 22
Maxtipulation:

Kindly understand the OP's topic very well.

The key word there is heartbroken

Ok, imagine this scenario, your favorite female artist not to talk of foreign artist for that matter call you up among the crowd and not knowing you came with your babe

You on the other hand not knowing what she's about to do suddenly, she starts rocking you whilst performing and everybody cheering you guys up

At that point you are overwhelmed and decided to go with the flow not to spoil things

You now later found out that your babe angrily left the venue and the female artist on the other hand later learnt that you came with your babe and she's angry that her man was rocked on the stage by her the (artist) what will you do? as a professional and a well respectful artist?

@bolded is the crux of the matter. You have made an on-the-spot decision to go with the flow, therefore be ready to face the consequence of your decision/action.

No IFs, no BUTs...wink

When Wizkid wanted to grab Tems yansh on stage during their last performance together in London, what did she do - she blocked the move and Wizzy instantly got the message and disembarked. Tems made an on-the-spot decision/choice not to go with the flow.

It's about decision, it's about CHOICE baby! wink
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by ufotunang: 7:33pm On Feb 22
Anywhere belle face girlfriend 🙄
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by KanuSE: 7:36pm On Feb 22
Esiman:
The "woke" women are already tagging the guy as insecure and weak grin"

Lol 😂, if the table is turned, they will crucify and tag him as scum! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by sageb: 7:45pm On Feb 22
Lordofalmajiri:
cool
The lady obviously doesn't respect him or she's just for the street... A good woman with high moral will definitely turn down omalay. As a guy you should look way beyond Beauty and big ynash wen searching for a partner....
I think he dodged a bullet . !

You are right, she disrespected her Boyfriend who took her to the show as couples.

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by drerocker: 8:20pm On Feb 22
TopNotchTrends:
While performing a stage, Omah Lay beckoned at a girl to join him on stage which she did and he rocked her to the displeasure of the girl's man.

This has led to a broken relationship as the guy left the event without his girlfriend.

watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZeFFXSZGM?si=QegQ7VWEA6qoEXiM

Are u a learner
She is just a girlfriend oknl not your wife and above all you guys are still single.
If e tire leave her another person go carry her but it's just a dance y the headache
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by obinnazy(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22
TopNotchTrends:
While performing a stage, Omah Lay beckoned at a girl to join him on stage which she did and he rocked her to the displeasure of the girl's man.

This has led to a broken relationship as the guy left the event without his girlfriend.

watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZeFFXSZGM?
si=QegQ7VWEA6qoEXiM

That's what happens when you're dating a bitch

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Maxtipulation(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22
KanuSE:

@bolded is the crux of the matter. You have made an on-the-spot decision to go with the flow, therefore be ready to face the consequence of your decision/action.

No IFs, no BUTs...wink

When Wizkid wanted to grab Tems yansh on stage during their last performance together in London, what did she do - she blocked the move and Wizzy instantly got the message and disembarked. Tems made an on-the-spot decision/choice not to go with the flow.

It's about decision, it's about CHOICE baby! wink

You've not answered my question... "what will you do differently as an artist" am not talking of the duo in the relationship this time

Kindly, do not deviate from my questions please

1. What will you do as an artist as I aforementioned

2. Tems is a made artist already, a star, a musician with many fan base and not a vixen or a dancer nor an audience in the crowd that was called up the stage or a fan that has just seen her male favorite artist for Wizkid to want to grab her back side like that

What we are saying here is totally different from what you are trying to paint, like I say kindly answer the aforementioned question and please do not deviate again

So, back to the artist and not Wizkid, Tems or the duo affected by Omah Lay's actions

What will you do as a professional and a well respectful artist to remedy the situation you unknowingly created?

Focus on the artist alone.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by obinnazy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22
TopNotchTrends:

watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZeFFXSZGM?
si=QegQ7VWEA6qoEXiM

When there are over 6billion ladies on earth, why should I be heartbroken over a lady?
OGA move on ASAP.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Katcall: 9:00pm On Feb 22
MrBroke:
Make she follow Oma lay dey go, person like me go even dey happy for you self. As you follow am go I don find your replacement ASAP to please my third leg and reduce my stress. No big deal. I no fit cry or even go sad because of woman
you sabi suck toto
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Katcall: 9:03pm On Feb 22
inoki247:
Lol that Video jus dey mak me smile after spending money to go have fun and buy happiness with ur hard earned money u still land for loss....
can one marry non virgin who is good in bed
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by obinnazy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22
Bahamas95:
Some girls don't deserve to be dated not to talk of marriage, they belong to the streets.

A decent girlfriend will never leave his girlfriend to dance with a so-called celebrity right in his presence.

One of my ex girlfriends sometime ago cracked an expensive joke and I ended the relationship that minute.....We were taking a walk one evening and she pointed at a night club and said "baby I am broke o, can I go and hustle in that club tonight?"

I didn't say anything, most times I don't talk when I am very angry because I could do something deadly. I kept my cool till we got home and calmly asked her to get her bag and get outta my house.....She was shocked and started begging that she was only joking, I didn't listen to her. She even invited neighbours to beg me but that was the end.

I am happily married now, I got no business with useless girls.

I just learnt an act of discipline from this your comment... Na REAL man you be...

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Katcall: 9:06pm On Feb 22
Lordofalmajiri:
cool
The lady obviously doesn't respect him or she's just for the street... A good woman with high moral will definitely turn down omalay. As a guy you should look way beyond Beauty and big ynash wen searching for a partner....
I think he dodged a bullet . !
i like big yash and sweet puci. Wetin make i do?
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by aimmoney9: 9:06pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
Nonsense , if he was actually a real boyfriend she won't have the audacity to accept his offer, I blame the man for everything that happened.

I wonder why some ladies go crazy over these guys, the way I will dry him ehn.

If na me and all these musicians remain for this earth it's konji that'll kill all of them kos ordinary hug they'll not get.

Women and always talking opposite of what they mean, just you seeing Davido alone you will start jumping up and shaking like fish wey them throw back inside water...... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Katcall: 9:07pm On Feb 22
Solofresh2:
I can't be loyal and committed to any woman
It's simply not worth it
loyalty or sweet puci?
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Katcall: 9:11pm On Feb 22
BBIA:
Na to play cool convert her to dedicated cum bucket.

I once whispered in a girls ear that between me and another dude that fvcked her recently at that time who fvcks better.

I said this smiling and fvcking like her like a wh0re deserves to be fvcked. cool

Take these female creatures serious at your own peril. 8$

i want to fùck her too. Connect me to her
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by EreluRoz: 9:13pm On Feb 22
aimmoney9:

Women and always talking opposite of what they mean, just you seeing Davido alone you will start jumping up and shaking like fish wey them throw back inside water...... grin grin grin grin grin
Jumping gbuogi. Definitely not me
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:14pm On Feb 22
Katcall:
i like big yash and sweet puci. Wetin make i do?
Nothing dey for big ynash .. it's just for sexual pleasure
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Katcall: 9:14pm On Feb 22
tnerro1:
Better collect ur own and pass on, girl wey the streets dey manage, e reach ur turn , you wan kolobi am
you get any toto 4 me
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Katcall: 9:18pm On Feb 22
Useku:
This is what hommies who claim to be woke,civilized and understanding get in the end.

Thugs like us who are crude, brash,mean, unforgiving and completely emotionless don't get such treat,reason is,our girls already know boundaries to keep.

Peradventure we notice any of our girls is turning into a hoe,we doo shakashaka,dump her and bounce!

Her papa,the guy was sorely embarrassed,damn, please don't give that gender a chance to mess u up, stand fit soldiers!
you have any puci 4 me
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Katcall: 9:21pm On Feb 22
Paparazzi109:
It doesn't matter who she dances with in a party or show, wat matters is who takes her home. The guy funked up. I let my girl dances with whosoever she likes in a party. I just sit back and and enjoy d show. Problem go dey when after dancing and rocking my girl. U won kon carry go
can we run a threesøme with your gal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest / A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.