Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage (45660 Views)

Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by KanuSE: 9:21pm On Feb 22
Maxtipulation:

You've not answered my question... "what will you do differently as an artist" am not talking of the duo in the relationship this time

Kindly, do not deviate from my questions please

1. What will you do as an artist as I aforementioned

2. Tems is a made artist already, a star, a musician with many fan base and not a vixen or a dancer nor an audience in the crowd that was called up the stage or a fan that has just seen her male favorite artist for Wizkid to want to grab her back side like that.

What we are saying here is totally different from what you are trying to paint, like I say kindly answer the aforementioned question and please do not deviate again

So, back to the artist and not Wizkid, Tems or the duo affected by Omah Lay's actions

What will you do as a professional and a well respectful artist to remedy the situation you unknowingly created?

Focus on the artist alone.

Your argument has no merits bcoz you're dismissive of my examples of real life actors and real life scenarios but would rather want to make a case with a simulation...THINK ABOUT IT!

I made reference to Wizkid&Tems, to make a case on 'decision and choice' but you'd rather focus on the individuals. You've shifted from the main subjects and asking what I would do...guy I'm not one of the real characters here! How do you even make a strong argument based on assumptions?? undecided

Why would you not want to use the real life scenario you have?? undecided

Another one, Wizzy fondled Tiwa on stage during one of his shows and Tiwa chose to go with the flow. I hope you can still remember the social media backlash that followed.

Gosh! 😒
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Katcall: 9:22pm On Feb 22
Dennisochampa:
... No time... Na for the show i go replace the girl sef... As omah lay carry my own... Na so I go carry person own
your gal sabi fùck
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Katcall: 9:25pm On Feb 22
JayPeeOham:

If she like make she be iyaibeji... Wetin me know na say na woman sha!
Lol grin
i get her number. You go fùck
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Hollaryinka: 9:29pm On Feb 22
My question is where did he meet the girl in question sef. Ole gbe, Ole gba. Nonsense generations.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Katcall: 9:29pm On Feb 22
occfx:

Hahaha, e no be me oo but see as the thing dey pain me here. The girl no get sense sha, if to say she came alone, it's understandable but leaving your man to go rock another guy is an insult. Make the guy just demote am to sex object. Fuckkk, give her 1500...if she come again, 2k, if she come again 1k until she stop coming.
blowjöb or doggy?
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Katcall: 9:32pm On Feb 22
Whatisurproblem:
if it is that girl I'm seeing in the video? She's not anybody's girl friend, she's a prostitute, olosho, hookup, name them
how much you dey pay for shortrest
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by tunnyl(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22
it was obviously rehearsed before the show. who brings curtains and a focus light with silhoutte to a show sponteneously?!
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by occfx: 9:55pm On Feb 22
KanuSE:

If Omahlay see $10k from you, he go spread yansh. Na 15m naira you dey call ordinary? If we check, your akant balance fit nor reach #434k...yeye dey smell. grin

Online millionaire...😂

As you dey see me here, I no get reach 1k but 15m is nothing, ask Tinubu.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by OdefaGirl(f): 10:17pm On Feb 22
That was humiliating....
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Maxtipulation(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22
KanuSE:

Your argument has no merits bcoz you're dismissive of my examples of real life actors and real life scenarios but would rather want to make a case with a simulation...THINK ABOUT IT!

I made reference to Wizkid&Tems, to make a case on 'decision and choice' but you'd rather focus on the individuals. You've shifted from the main subjects and asking what I would do...guy I'm not one of the real characters here! How do you even make a strong argument based on assumptions?? undecided

Why would you not want to use the real life scenario you have?? undecided

Another one, Wizzy fondled Tiwa on stage during one of his shows and Tiwa chose to go with the flow. I hope you can still remember the social media backlash that followed.

Gosh! 😒

Now I got it, your intelligence quotient is not what I was expecting

Am sorry, needless talking to shallow minded person like you because your English teacher really did a very bad job on you by teaching you how to answer question with questions

Am out
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by qtguru(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22
Esiman:
The "woke" women are already tagging the guy as insecure and weak grin"

The best part about being a man is not caring about what women have to say unless it's something sensible.

3 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Adasun(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22
Maxtipulation:

Kindly understand the OP's topic very well

The key word there is heartbroken

Ok, imagine this scenario, your favorite female artist not to talk of foreign artist for that matter call you up among the crowd and not knowing you came with your babe

You on the other hand not knowing what she's about to do suddenly, she starts rocking you whilst performing and everybody cheering you guys up

At that point you are overwhelmed and decided to go with the flow not to spoil things

You now later found out that your babe angrily left the venue and the female artist on the other hand later learnt that you came with your babe and she's angry that her man was rocked on the stage by her the (artist) what will you do? as a professional and a well respectful artist for their relationship not to crash because of your actions?
oga from the video I watch, Na fa girl first start dey rock omay lay
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by HRMK: 12:36am On Feb 23
was it not the same so called boyfriend that took her to the show?obviously the man was one of the fans of the artiste!but why hijack his fan's girlfriend?TOO BAD!!
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Paparazzi109: 12:42am On Feb 23
Katcall:
can we run a threesøme with your gal
yes on ur mom. I said dance. Pervert
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by BabaRamota1980: 1:49am On Feb 23
Na this kind disrespect go make you see sense with Northerners. You think this kind yeye fit happen for North?

This disrespect is not just to that boyfriend. Its a disrespect to all men with their women at that show.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by JayPeeOham: 7:01am On Feb 23
Katcall:
i get her number. You go fùck

Lol... I no be Lesbian bro..
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by achimendy(m): 11:39am On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
It can never be me, I don't get carried away by anything. I'm a very private person and go crazy only in my house and quiet as a dove 🕊️ outside.
Count me out of any pda or whatever

If you can go crazy in your house you can also go crazy outside, you've not just met the stimulating factor that'll make you do that.

I know your type.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by EreluRoz: 11:40am On Feb 23
achimendy:

If you can go crazy in your house you can also go crazy outside, you've not just met the stimulating factor that'll make you do that.

I know your type.
You don't know my type please
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Badadvisor: 12:15pm On Feb 23
DiskJokeyManic:
Shameless stupid foolish useless liability olosho of a girlfriend......😐😐😐.... Dis useless entities called girls can Neva Eva eva Eva Eva make deir man proud,,,,always fooling around.....😐😐😐😐 man pay ur ticket go show,,, u reach der begin show de whole world ur oloshoistic behaviours😐

Nd to de guy, why is he angry? Na him wife?😐 As if he even have plans to marry her sef and not cheating on de girl sef😐😐....mumu guy...

Nd to Omalay de Sadist..😐😐.. no respect from dis fool whatsoever😐😐 if u so want to rock a lady, why nt pay dancers or strippers so u can rock Dem de way u want?..😐...next tym do ur show nd leave de crowd de fawk alone😐😐

Nd to de foolish audience cheering Dem on instead of booing dem,,,, u all are a disgrace😐😐....very nonsensical set of pple😐

Nd to de person that turned-on dat light to show deir Usxless, stupid nonsense oloshoistic dance to de whole world,,,, u be Ediot😐

Dat aside....... I don't know Y u pple worship dis celebrities like God😐😐😐😐.... I hve seen countless celebrities in de past and even nw yet I neva felt like removing my phone to record or begin to show rubbish fake happiness😐.....so far u no dy pay my bills,,,, i no send ur papa at all at all....

If na pple like me full dis country,,,,, Celebrities go dy beg me to attend deir shows sef
You know that picture you used below is Kodak black right?😂
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Badadvisor: 1:59pm On Feb 23
occfx:

Yea... Convert am to naira she go get the message. The shiit be say, the girl don already cash out from oma lay. $10k go don drop from Oma lay already.
Story
No be only $10k na $100k
How old are you 😏
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Esiman(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23
Knods head in affirmation.
qtguru:

The best part about being a man is not caring about what women have to say unless it's something sensible.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Multiversed: 1:00am On Feb 24
Proserpina:
He did well!

Such disrespect!

Hello

I sent you a DM please.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Proserpina: 12:10pm On Feb 24
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Multiversed: 12:18pm On Feb 24
Proserpina:
Hello

I do not have access to the email on this account.

Okay thank you

Is there other ways i can reach you.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Proserpina: 12:21pm On Feb 24
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Multiversed: 12:35pm On Feb 24
Proserpina:
Depends on what you want to reach me for.

Drop a clue on a dead thread if you will.

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) / ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue / Photos Of JJC Skillz Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.