Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,499 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage (45642 Views)

Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Feb 22
chidekings:
bro ur girlfriend will do same,no blame the man abeg.....most women loose home training when they met any man with any kind of power

you said "most" and not "all" and yet you conclude that his girlfriend is loose
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Useku(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22
This is what hommies who claim to be woke,civilized and understanding get in the end.

Thugs like us who are crude, brash,mean, unforgiving and completely emotionless don't get such treat,reason is,our girls already know boundaries to keep.

Peradventure we notice any of our girls is turning into a hoe,we doo shakashaka,dump her and bounce!

Her papa,the guy was sorely embarrassed,damn, please don't give that gender a chance to mess u up, stand fit soldiers!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Slimlord(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22
chidekings:
bro ur girlfriend will do same,no blame the man abeg.....most women loose home training when they met any man with any kind of power

You're just speaking for your girlfriend
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Coolsat(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22
SQLmastar:
Are you a bro or a lady?

Lemme know so that I can reply you accordingly.
Na iyaebe be that ooo she came back with this Monica to disguise but her ways gave her out

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by JayPeeOham: 3:37pm On Feb 22
chidekings:

Guy, na woman you dey call bro....?EreluRoz no be man ooh.
Go rephrase your comment
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Paparazzi109: 3:37pm On Feb 22
It doesn't matter who she dances with in a party or show, wat matters is who takes her home. The guy funked up. I let my girl dances with whosoever she likes in a party. I just sit back and and enjoy d show. Problem go dey when after dancing and rocking my girl. U won kon carry go

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Dennisochampa: 3:37pm On Feb 22
MrBroke:
Make she follow Oma lay dey go, person like me go even dey happy for you self. As you follow am go I don find your replacement ASAP to please my third leg and reduce my stress. No big deal. I no fit cry or even go sad because of woman
... No time... Na for the show i go replace the girl sef... As omah lay carry my own... Na so I go carry person own

2 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by obajoey(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22
See the lady and her friends discussing about it self
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Maxtipulation(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22
Omah lay should apologize to the guy ASAP
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Coolsat(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22
JayPeeOham:

Guy, na woman you dey call bro....?EreluRoz no be man ooh.
Go rephrase your comment
I think she's formerly iyaebe she don run change monika
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Sleekfingers: 3:39pm On Feb 22
😆😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Homer Simpson.....
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by JayPeeOham: 3:39pm On Feb 22
Coolsat:
I think she's formerly iyaebe she don run change monika

If she like make she be iyaibeji... Wetin me know na say na woman sha!

Lol grin
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Orlu13: 3:39pm On Feb 22
the guy would have acted cool...continue sleeping with her and turn her into rags bfr dumping her like a used tissue paper...

this guy messed up big time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by occfx: 3:41pm On Feb 22
inoki247:
Lol that Video jus dey mak me smile after spending money to go have fun and buy happiness with ur hard earned money u still land for loss....

Hahaha, e no be me oo but see as the thing dey pain me here. The girl no get sense sha, if to say she came alone, it's understandable but leaving your man to go rock another guy is an insult. Make the guy just demote am to sex object. Fuckkk, give her 1500...if she come again, 2k, if she come again 1k until she stop coming.

4 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by KanuSE: 3:41pm On Feb 22
Kíni big deal. 😏
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Omoawoke: 3:41pm On Feb 22
Break up with the bitch
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Paparazzi109: 3:41pm On Feb 22
It doesn't matter who she dances with, wat mattas is who takes her home. I let my girl dances with whosoever she likes in a party or show. I just sit back sip my drink and watch imaging how am gonna nack her tonight. Problem go only dey when d guy won kon dey do past himself by wanting to collect number or take her home
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by inoki247: 3:42pm On Feb 22
occfx:

Hahaha, e no be me oo but see as the thing dey pain me here. The girl no get sense sha, if to say she came alone, it's understandable but leaving your man to go rock another guy is an insult. Make the guy just demote am to sex object. Fuckkk, give her 1500...if she come again, 2k, if she come again 1k until she stop coming.

Lol I think that show na UK show oh no be where u fit dey give 1k and 2k anyhow oh....
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Angelfrost(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22
Mtchewwww... She was never yours.

If you are not secure in your relationship, then get the hell out of that bondage!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by verybadmouth(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22
Disadvantages of dating fine hot girls
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22
So you mean the guy doesn't know his girlfriend is a loose girl? shocked
Well, now he knows. grin
Instead of walking away him suppose gape her after the show, who walks away from a free sex slave? cheesy
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 E swt me

🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Angelfrost(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22
verybadmouth:
Disadvantages of dating fine hot girls

There are fine hot girls who have decency and common sense.

There are also worwor girls with less morals than dogs.

Beauty is not always directly linked or related to stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by KanuSE: 3:46pm On Feb 22
Lalami3232:
Why will you be dating a non-virgin aka borehole and be surprised when she's flirting/cheating? Do you know what they must have done before you met them? You know the numbers of men wey don climb dem before your turn? A wiseman once said "if children know the amount of men wey don suck their mama breast before them, they go prefer to drink akamu instead ". That's not my business sha, all I'm here to do is to preach the good news to all men.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

A voice in the wilderness! smiley
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Okorocubana(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22
OmahLay is an Idiot sha, Na man do man

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by unmask: 3:49pm On Feb 22
TopNotchTrends:
While performing a stage, Omah Lay beckoned at a girl to join him on stage which she did and he rocked her to the displeasure of the girl's man.

This has led to a broken relationship as the guy left the event without his girlfriend.

watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZeFFXSZGM?si=QegQ7VWEA6qoEXiM

He will commit suicide if it was Ruger then. Let her have her fun
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Cruzmaster: 3:50pm On Feb 22
All this borehole
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by KanuSE: 3:51pm On Feb 22
Maxtipulation:
Omah lay should apologize to the guy ASAP

What for?? 🤷
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Whatisurproblem(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22
TopNotchTrends:
While performing a stage, Omah Lay beckoned at a girl to join him on stage which she did and he rocked her to the displeasure of the girl's man.

This has led to a broken relationship as the guy left the event without his girlfriend.

watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZeFFXSZGM?si=QegQ7VWEA6qoEXiM

if it is that girl I'm seeing in the video? She's not anybody's girl friend, she's a prostitute, olosho, hookup, name them

2 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by KanuSE: 3:53pm On Feb 22
Lordofalmajiri:
cool
The lady obviously doesn't respect him or she's just for the street... A good woman with high moral will definitely turn down omalay. As a guy you should look way beyond Beauty and big ynash wen searching for a partner....
I think he dodged a bullet . !

Most guys are inexperienced, sex is all they know.

2 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:55pm On Feb 22
WorkNigeria.com is the website to find any job in Africa and around the world

We are currently recruiting for the following roles
new jobs available in LAGOS(island)OIL AND GAS experience
LEGAL OFFICER- 2-6 Years --salary 150-200k
personal assistant/secretary to ceo- 3years upwards-120-140k
front desk assistant- 2 years and above- 80-100k
accountant---------------2 years and above- 150k
electrican enginner------------------3 Years and above--200k a
Production engr .pet bottles experience..250k apply

AVAILABLE JOBS IN ABUJA(wuse2)
Inventory officers - 2 years and above --salary 100-120k
Executive assistant- 2 years and above-salary-130-150k..
kiss kiss
send email to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com

You keep applying and not getting a job? Start by repenting of your sins and Surender to Jesus Christ..Pray this aloud: "Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins and surrender my life. Wash me clean. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. That he died on the cross for my sins and rose again on the third day for my Victory, I believe that in my heart and make confession with my mouth, that Jesus is my Savior and Lord.
Congratulations on making d best decision of your life..send me an email or call the number on my bio after this grin grin grin grin
The living Faith church winners Chappel is the most amazing platform to grow as a Christian..no capping. Look for one near your home today and fellowship with them

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Christlike01: 3:56pm On Feb 22
Man,forget about that LovePeddler and move on. Get another one,use her and dumb her sorry ass ! The reality is,there are no loyal girls in this your generation, it's a pity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Shows Off Perfect Butt / RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement / Queen Atang Shows Her Banging Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.