Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage (45734 Views)

Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by verybadmouth(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22
Angelfrost:

There are fine hot girls who have decency and common sense.

There are also worwor girls with less morals than dogs.

Beauty is not always directly linked or related to stupidity.

I concur with you, however, many attractive and sexually adventurous women are pretty. The issue is that many of them carry themselves with pride. The few who don't are fortunate to have received good upbringing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Brushstrokes20: 3:56pm On Feb 22
😂😂😆😆😀😀The lion is not a domestic animal💯
NEVER privatise a PUBLIC PROPERTY! ✅✅✅✅

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Angelfrost(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22
verybadmouth:

I concur with you, however, many attractive and sexually adventurous women are pretty. The issue is that many of them carry themselves with pride. The few who don't are fortunate to have received good upbringing.

Great point tho.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Reelmii: 3:57pm On Feb 22
Omah lay go marry her make she no think am grin
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by EdiskyHarry: 3:58pm On Feb 22
Nice, atleast this news will reduce the price of fuel in Nigeria
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Reelmii: 3:58pm On Feb 22
Dennisochampa:
Stupid girl and stupid celebrity..

There should be boundaries to all these....

What if she was married... Na so e go Rock married women??

Until them shoot one of these celebs because of this nonsense, them no go get sense.....
Do show wen u Wan do and move.

If u dey find girl to rock... Pay dancers and u can rock them as much as u want...

Leave the audience alone.....

As for the girl... The guy suppose teach her one or 2 bitter lessons.....

This is the height of embarrassment.....
i dont blame the celebrities...na the ladies i blame..on a second tot..maybe that boyfriend don cheat on her before and this act is just a PAYBACK
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by caesymore(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22
Lordofalmajiri:
cool
The lady obviously doesn't respect him or she's just for the street... A good woman with high moral will definitely turn down omalay. As a guy you should look way beyond Beauty and big ynash wen searching for a partner....
I think he dodged a bullet . !

Boom_Trusim

Na big Nyash full my fellow Men eye, Oma try that with my Banny he would think he stinks with the way she will turn him down ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by QuickStandard: 4:00pm On Feb 22
MrBroke:
Make she follow Oma lay dey go, person like me go even dey happy for you self. As you follow am go I don find your replacement ASAP to please my third leg and reduce my stress. No big deal. I no fit cry or even go sad because of woman

People like you are part of the problem, replacing women like tissue and blaming them for irrational disrespectful behaviours. na men like you heartbreak don finish

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by BigYash: 4:02pm On Feb 22
If na me her mind go dey.. Na to dey use her practice newly discovered sex styles. Dump her ass when I am satisfied ... You mess with me,I will mess you up..
May we not be poor o.. If say na rich guy ,d celeb no try am normally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22
chidekings:
bro ur girlfriend will do same,no blame the man abeg.....most women loose home training when they met any man with any kind of power
You are right about the ‘most women’ part.
That why I never ever go for ‘most women’.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Dennisochampa: 4:04pm On Feb 22
Reelmii:
i dont blame the celebrities...na the ladies i blame

Bros reason I blame the celebrities is because... U can't just pick a random lady from the crowd especially one sitting with a guy who is most likely her boyfriend or husband and start going all rocky with her on stage like that......

If na usa... Fight or shooting don start be that...

Can a man rock his own girlfriend like that in his presence

3 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by ObalendeCMS: 4:05pm On Feb 22
GenZ shudren!
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Kingpele(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22
[quote author=Lalami3232 post=128591324]Why will you be dating a non-virgin aka borehole and be surprised when she's flirting/cheating? Do you know what they must have done before you met them? You know the numbers of men wey don climb dem before your turn? A wiseman once said "if children know the amount of men wey don suck their mama breast before them, they go prefer to drink akamu instead ". That's not my business sha, all I'm here to do is to preach the good news to all men.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted [u are mentally sick ..so u haven't read where virgin wives cheat after wedding....
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by aremubabs: 4:10pm On Feb 22
Paparazzi109:
It doesn't matter who she dances with in a party or show, wat matters is who takes her home. The guy funked up. I let my girl dances with whosoever she likes in a party. I just sit back and and enjoy d show. Problem go dey when after dancing and rocking my girl. U won kon carry go

You will allow a man do a dirty dance with your woman?

Bro, better wise up, and start using your head in a relationship. If you continue this way, I see women taking advantage of you and passing you around like trash.

In life, there are boundaries. While I don't mind my woman dancing with someone in a formal dress party, dirty dancing is a no-no for me. And in dress parties, we all come with our women, and we switch. So, I dance with your woman, you dance with my woman. It is all fair, as long as no one takes it beyond that.

2 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Reelmii: 4:11pm On Feb 22
Dennisochampa:

Bros reason I blame the celebrities is because... U can't just pick a random lady from the crowd especially one sitting with a guy who is most likely her boyfriend or husband and start going all rocky with her on stage like that......

u are very correct.....but why i blame the girl is because....the celebrity no use gun call her...so she had the right to decline his call as a sign of respect to her bf....if say she reject the call...omah lay for call someone else....but for her to willing walk out on her bf to go meet omah lay on stage.....shows it was her choice

And dont forget omah lay may not even know that the guy is her boyfriend, because he called her from the crowd..so it was expected of her to decline

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by QuickStandard: 4:13pm On Feb 22
occfx:

Hahaha, e no be me oo but see as the thing dey pain me here. The girl no get sense sha, if to say she came alone, it's understandable but leaving your man to go rock another guy is an insult. Make the guy just demote am to sex object. Fuckkk, give her 1500...if she come again, 2k, if she come again 1k until she stop coming.
sha remember say no be for naija e happen abi naija babe do am. 1k$ no be small change like una naira
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by rapheal5(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
Nonsense , if he was actually a real boyfriend she won't have the audacity to accept his offer, I blame the man for everything that happened.

I wonder why some ladies go crazy over these guys, the way I will dry him ehn.

If na me and all these musicians remain for this earth it's konji that'll kill all of them kos ordinary hug they'll not get. You sure u won't faint if u see zazuu

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by richie240: 4:16pm On Feb 22
Den say Alfa burn to ashes, small pikin dey ask of the man 'bia-bia'.

Abeg, which one is worse between someone dancing provocatively with your whoré and him requesting her number.
Dey play!
cool
Paparazzi109:
It doesn't matter who she dances with, wat mattas is who takes her home. I let my girl dances with whosoever she likes in a party or show. I just sit back sip my drink and watch imaging how am gonna nack her tonight. Problem go only dey when d guy won kon dey do past himself by wanting to collect number or take her home
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Rejoice28(f): 4:16pm On Feb 22
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by rapheal5(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22
Lordofalmajiri:
cool
The lady obviously doesn't respect him or she's just for the street... A good woman with high moral will definitely turn down omalay. As a guy you should look way beyond Beauty and big ynash wen searching for a partner....
I think he dodged a bullet . !
coming from slim berry...
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by achimendy(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
Nonsense , if he was actually a real boyfriend she won't have the audacity to accept his offer, I blame the man for everything that happened.

If na me and all these musicians remain for this earth it's konji that'll kill all of them kos ordinary hug they'll not get.

Is easy to say until you meet your mentor or someone you adore then he or she beckon on you, and instead of answering in an organized manner over-happiness will make you pull off your pants. Then you'll understand why people behave this way wen they see celebrities or people they admire.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by omobonike43s: 4:18pm On Feb 22
I can't be loyal and committed to any womanIt's simply not worth itI can't be loyal and committed to any womanIt's simply not worth it...
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by EreluRoz: 4:19pm On Feb 22
achimendy:

Is easy to say until you meet your mentor or someone you adore then he or she beckon on you, and instead of answering in an organized manner over-happiness will make you pull off your pants. Then you'll understand why people behave this way wen they see celebrities or people they admire.
It can never be me, I don't get carried away by anything. I'm a very private person and go crazy only in my house and quiet as a dove 🕊️ outside.
Count me out of any pda or whatever
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by AllenSpencer: 4:22pm On Feb 22
He should commit suicide

Thats the best way to go!
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by qtguru(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22
To be honest I won't be angry, I'll even be glad I know the kind of babe I have and break up, decent women are not scarce. I'll move on, make internet ridicule me, I no send 24 hours the next topic will take over.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by richie240: 4:23pm On Feb 22
Did d 'yeyebrity' force her to perform the morbid act with him? What happen to free choice??

Modern women are not that reliable. Almost all the women in that arena will do EXACTLY what the whoré of a girl did if given d chance. The ones who will refuse to do it in public will do it in private.

Izit a woman that will fvck dog/animal just because of money that won't fvck a 'celebrity' when the chance occurs??

Na foóls go dey carry woman matter for head.
cool
Dennisochampa:

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by jimmyvic(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22
Abegiii make we hear word
EreluRoz:

If na me and all these musicians remain for this earth it's konji that'll kill all of them kos ordinary hug they'll not get.

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Maliqcious: 4:31pm On Feb 22
Normal rocking
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by KingDash09(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22
That place no look like naija

Omah lay wey Dey depressed

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Eddy017: 4:40pm On Feb 22
Even tho I like omah lay but him Bleep, he suppose take permission from the guy before dancing with the guy and secondly outside country no be ninja them fit go go shot straight bullet. Make all this artist no dey use their life play all in the name say them they entertain fans
TopNotchTrends:
While performing a stage, Omah Lay beckoned at a girl to join him on stage which she did and he rocked her to the displeasure of the girl's man.

This has led to a broken relationship as the guy left the event without his girlfriend.

watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZeFFXSZGM?si=QegQ7VWEA6qoEXiM

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by johnog4sure: 4:43pm On Feb 22
BBIA:
Na to play cool convert her to dedicated cum bucket.

I once whispered in a girls ear that between me and another dude that fvcked her recently at that time who fvcks better.

I said this smiling and fvcking like her like a wh0re deserves to be fvcked. cool

Take these female creatures serious at your own peril. 8$
OG, dedicated cum bucket, right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Youngest Celebrities / Olusegun Runsewe: Bobrisky Is A Disgrace To Nigeria, I Will Deal With Him / Davido And Kizz Daniel In A Private Jet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.