Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage (45636 Views)

Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Treasure17(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22
Date someone who has shame.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by EmmaLege: 4:51pm On Feb 22
Omo this one na olosho girl. For her to even bend in doggy style and feel his D touching her P

Na this kind girl you dey call your babe. If omarlay give her number for backstage, him go fk the girl anytime him want.

💔
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Gidigrav(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22
Abi make he thank God say he no marry olosho wey her eye no dey one place
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by donAlvan: 4:54pm On Feb 22
Girl is into Hoeism.

Meanwhile.
✅️ IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR QUALITY LOOK NO FURTHER ✅

📞 CALL OR WHATS APP CELEBRITY SAND AND GRANITE SUPPLIER ON. 08037136667

💥 WE SUPPLY💥 TO ANY LOCATION 
       🟡 GRAVEL.
       🟡 PLASTERING SAND.
       🟡 SHARP SAND.
       🟡 FILLING SAND
       🟡 TOP SOIL
       🟡 GRANITE
       🟡 STONEBASE
       🟡 SALT FREE SAND.
       🟡 WE HAVE 30 20 &10TONS.              TRUCK FOR PROMPT DELIVERY
       🟡SITE EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE FOR HIRE.

💥 OUR DELIVERY  AND QUALITY  TOP NOTCH 💥

📍TRANSPORTATION COST DEPENDS ON LOCATION AND QUANTITY.

🔴CASH ON DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE

✅️we also offer site management  services.

WE PROPERLY MOBILIZED WE CAN MOVE TO ANY LOCATION IN THE COUNTRY AND DELIVER.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Xtraterestial: 4:56pm On Feb 22
The mumu girl sef will just be one night stand, after omalay will ghost her.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by AllahOfBlood: 4:59pm On Feb 22
MrBroke:
Make she follow Oma lay dey go, person like me go even dey happy for you self. As you follow am go I don find your replacement ASAP to please my third leg and reduce my stress. No big deal. I no fit cry or even go sad because of woman

You be real man

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Proserpina: 5:00pm On Feb 22

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Jimafe31: 5:00pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
Nonsense , if he was actually a real boyfriend she won't have the audacity to accept his offer, I blame the man for everything that happened.

I wonder why some ladies go crazy over these guys, the way I will dry him ehn.

If na me and all these musicians remain for this earth it's konji that'll kill all of them kos ordinary hug they'll not get.

fool
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by 43Ronin: 5:08pm On Feb 22
And the coward probably paid for her... he's even crying lol. Seems like people from that region cry easily
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Reelmii: 5:09pm On Feb 22
EmmaLege:
Omo this one na olosho girl. For her to even bend in doggy style and feel his D touching her P

Na this kind girl you dey call your babe. If omarlay give her number for backstage, him go fk the girl anytime him want.

💔
u don carry the matter go far oo grin..u wan give the guy BP nii
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Maxtipulation(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22
KanuSE:

What for?? 🤷

Can I rock your babe, wife in the club passionately without your permission whilst you watch and not be mad?

If "NO" that answers your question but if "YES" that means you are not romantically attached to her.

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Pimine: 5:12pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
Nonsense , if he was actually a real boyfriend she won't have the audacity to accept his offer, I blame the man for everything that happened.

If na me and all these musicians remain for this earth it's konji that'll kill all of them kos ordinary hug they'll not get.

Serves him right! You dey go nonsense show say na celebrities. What is there to celebrate about people who live immoral lives and promote same to their impressionable young fans?

You carry your money go buy shame and embarrassment!

Next time, he'll take his girl to church for life-changing, purpose revealing programs.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by miky(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22
Women are HYPERGAMOUS they don''t love. They look for the highest status/finanial/social men to secure their insecurities.

Lots of married women still telling me they wish i was theirs lol. Guys, never take it to heart, its their nature
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by delpee(f): 5:25pm On Feb 22
He dodged a bullet! Lucky him if he understands.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Real2088: 5:34pm On Feb 22
Everybody go dey blame the girl now but believe me if this girl had ever turned down that Omah's offer to dance or Rock her and this current boyfriend or one night stand later dumps her,she will barely forgive herself

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by occfx: 5:38pm On Feb 22
QuickStandard:

sha remember say no be for naija e happen abi naija babe do am. 1k$ no be small change like una naira

Yea... Convert am to naira she go get the message. The shiit be say, the girl don already cash out from oma lay. $10k go don drop from Oma lay already.
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by occfx: 5:40pm On Feb 22
Real2088:
Everybody go dey blame the girl now but believe me if this girl had ever turned down that Omah's offer to dance or Rock her and this current boyfriend or one night stand later dumps her,she will barely forgive herself

My brother, street is military. The girl may have taken a wise decision. Some guys no worth am sha

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Major7: 5:58pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:

Your first and second line above contradicts your last line and it connotes that it's people like you that jumps at such chances without thinking twice. Them go use you catch cruise so be guided undecided
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Major7: 5:59pm On Feb 22
chidekings:
bro ur girlfriend will do same,no blame the man abeg.....most women loose home training when they met any man with any kind of power

It's a she and not a bro.Rose is her name
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by KanuSE: 6:00pm On Feb 22
Maxtipulation:

Can I rock your babe, wife in the club passionately without your permission whilst you watch and not be mad?

If "NO" that answers your question but if "YES" that means you are not romantically attached to her.

This is not a question for me but a question of 'if your woman would take such a bait and step up to rock another man, while her man is present'? It is a question of respect for your spouse/BF/GF.

It is a question of 'if you guys have a working and respectful relationship together'.

Therefore, the burden is on the woman if she would go for it, she's an adult biko. cool
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Achor1111(m): 6:04pm On Feb 22
chidekings:
bro ur girlfriend will do same,no blame the man abeg.....most women loose home training when they met any man with any kind of power
Most ladies are like that.
Whether the boyfriend was there or not is inconsequential
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by KanuSE: 6:05pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:

So he takes the blame for his GF's f00lishness, I thought she's an adult who's expected to be well behaved. undecided
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by KanuSE: 6:11pm On Feb 22
occfx:

Yea... Convert am to naira she go get the message. The shiit be say, the girl don already cash out from oma lay. $10k go don drop from Oma lay already.

Lol 😂, if Omah lay see $10k from you sef, he go spread yansh. grin

You think say $10k na #10k? Dey Play. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by brightnelly(f): 6:11pm On Feb 22
wetin man do him fellow man
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Bahamas95(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22
Some girls don't deserve to be dated not to talk of marriage, they belong to the streets.

A decent girlfriend will never leave his girlfriend to dance with a so-called celebrity right in his presence.

One of my ex girlfriends sometime ago cracked an expensive joke and I ended the relationship that minute.....We were taking a walk one evening and she pointed at a night club and said "baby I am broke o, can I go and hustle in that club tonight?"

I didn't say anything, most times I don't talk when I am very angry because I could do something deadly. I kept my cool till we got home and calmly asked her to get her bag and get outta my house.....She was shocked and started begging that she was only joking, I didn't listen to her. She even invited neighbours to beg me but that was the end.

I am happily married now, I got no business with useless girls.

4 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by KanuSE: 6:12pm On Feb 22
EmmaLege:

💔

So what's the big deal? 😏
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by EreluRoz: 6:12pm On Feb 22
KanuSE:

So he takes the blame for his GF's f00lishness, I thought she's an adult who's expected to be well behaved. undecided
Just trying to say he wasn't in charge of his relationship. There's a kind of man that lady will date and will never try such . If you don't package yourself as a man you'll be taken for granted. Just giving you expo
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Panda7(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22
TopNotchTrends:
While performing a stage, Omah Lay beckoned at a girl to join him on stage which she did and he rocked her to the displeasure of the girl's man.

This has led to a broken relationship as the guy left the event without his girlfriend.

watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZeFFXSZGM?si=QegQ7VWEA6qoEXiM

that boy is into adultery, let him wait he go soon see his own life
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by KanuSE: 6:19pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
Just trying to say he wasn't in charge of his relationship. There's a kind of man that lady will date and will never date such . If you don't package yourself as a man you'll be taken for granted. Just giving you expo

Your expo doesn't make sense rozz, bcoz I struggle to understand what you mean by 'he wasn't in charge of his relationship'.

Do you expect him to run his relationship like a military regime or are you saying an ideal GF should fear her man?

I'm advocating for RESPECT in your relationship, hope you gerrit. undecided
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by EreluRoz: 6:23pm On Feb 22
KanuSE:

Your expo doesn't make sense rozz, bcoz I struggle to understand what you mean by 'he wasn't in charge of his relationship'.

Do you expect him to run his relationship like a military regime or are you saying an ideal GF should fear her man?

I'm advocating for RESPECT in your relationship, hope you gerrit. undecided
It doesn't have to be military or devoid of respect. If she values and respect him then she wouldn't have dare such.

Somehow I still blame him for not commanding that respect
Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by KanuSE: 6:26pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
It doesn't have to be military or devoid of respect. If she values and respect him then she wouldn't have dare such.

Somehow I still blame him for not commanding that respect

Ok bye 👋

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures / Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) / Munachi Abii Shows Off Perfect Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.