Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Am Emotionally Damaged - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Emotionally Damaged (1510 Views)

So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. / Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by michlins(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23
Wizzy13:
Hi Nairalanders
I'm so depressed as am typing down this content.
Its all about my relationship with a girl I have been dating since 2021.
on the first day I met this girl she was so amazing, she got all what I needed in a girl. she is cute, brilliant and smart, which were some of the reasons I gave in for the relationship.
things went well for sometimes after 2months I started seeing a character in her wish I didnt want to condole with.
she is so agressive when she is angry and she insult me at any chance she has. am a guy who is easy hearted and I don't like going hard on her.
after every of the scenarios she will come begging and I will forgive her.
As of last month we hard an exams to write and you guys know how university exams are time demanding and being focus and be prepared for the tsunami called exams, I told her we should reduce our time spent together so I will be able to be prepared for the exams cos she can not be of help to me becos of our difference, I am in computer science department and she is in English Education. she got mad at me for such a request and left my place and told me she will be going out with other guys to keep her company, after she left I called and begged her and she was still reluctant after some hours she gave a change and told me to come spend a night in her apartment, I objected BT later gave up and went to see her. In her place that night she was cool with me we were talking and gissiting until the late hours wen I slept off, I was woke up with her taps on my back asking me I should wake, when I was trying to get my self In order she gave me a slap (this is what she likes doing to me) she slaped again it was so painful I was asking her why she did that she gave me again and again I counted it, it was on the 20th I slap her back she pushed me and told me to leave her Huz that night
that I should not get close to her again that she has a new guy already. I left her Huz that night and Neva return, she called after a week to beg for forgiveness I forgive her and told her am not into it again
am tired of the way she was treating me and am happy alone BT she is still disturbing me I can't block her cos I see that as a crime .
pls guys I need an advise.
omo your English is terrible big time
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by RickyJesus: 4:43pm On Feb 23
michlins:
omo your English is terrible big time
The babe na English major, na why she dey always slap am. Na mumu boy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by Soulsymbol99: 5:21pm On Feb 23
Ur own beta, most are financially damaged grin
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by luminouz(m): 5:39pm On Feb 23
Wizzy13:
Hi Nairalanders
on the first day I met this girl she was so amazing, she got all what I needed in a girl. she is cute, brilliant and smart, which were some of the reasons I gave in for the relationship.
things went well for sometimes after 2months I started seeing a character in her wish I didnt want to condole with.
she is so agressive when she is angry and she insult me at any chance she has. am a guy who is easy hearted and I don't like going hard on her.
As of last month we hard an exams to write and you guys know how university exams are time demanding and being focus and be prepared for the tsunami called exams, I told her we should reduce our time spent together so I will be able to be prepared for the exams cos she can not be of help to me becos of our difference, I am in computer science department and she is in English Education. she got mad at me for such a request and left my place and told me she will be going out with other guys to keep her company, after she left I called and begged her and she was still reluctant after some hours she gave a change and told me to come spend a night in her apartment, I objected BT later gave up and went to see her. In her place that night she was cool with me we were talking and gissiting until the late hours wen I slept off, I was woke up with her taps on my back asking me I should wake, when I was trying to get my self In order she gave me a slap (this is what she likes doing to me) she slaped again it was so painful I was asking her why she did that she gave me again and again I counted it, it was on the 20th I slap her back she pushed me and told me to leave her Huz that night
that I should not get close to her again that she has a new guy already. I left her Huz that night and Neva return, she called after a week to beg for forgiveness I forgive her and told her am not into it again
am tired of the way she was treating me and am happy alone BT she is still disturbing me I can't block her cos I see that as a crime .
Lmaoooooooooo!!!!

I laughed my head off at the 20th slap!!! Girl is a champion.

Please, go back to her and beg again...she will forgive you.
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by SIXFEETUNDER: 5:51pm On Feb 23
It's over

Just end it
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by Starboytwo(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23
This is a lie.

Nobody can slap another person 20 Times in one day unless na play.

20 slaps embarassed
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by toujurs: 6:08pm On Feb 23
On the 20th? That when common sense told you to slap her back grin grin. You've really got jokes
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by Uyi168: 7:48pm On Feb 23
Wizzy13:
Hi Nairalanders
U simp are a threat to yourself and society at large.
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by duduade: 7:55pm On Feb 23
Na wa...

it's all the errors I am surprised at
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by Uyi168: 7:55pm On Feb 23
Wizzy13:

bro all becos I needed space
and she had another guy and My presence maybe wasn't what she wanted
I don't snore or have poor hygiene
perfectly to say she was looking for a good way to breakup

How old are u?
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by Rokiat(f): 8:06pm On Feb 23
I really hope you are trolling because 20 slap for the love of God don’t you have self love?

Is your self esteem this low?
Don’t you have boundaries?
So you can’t pulled no other girl?
Are you stupid?
Are you naturally this naive?
Why are you loving someone who
Got no respect and love for you?
Do you have some unresolved childhood traumas?
Are you a people pleaser?

I mean what the hell is your problem because this can’t be normal….are you freaking kidding me?
What sort of furxkery is this shiit?

I shake my head sometimes with the things some people are tolerating all in the name of relationship smh.
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by ojotobiloba1: 8:53pm On Feb 23
Wizzy13:
Hi Nairalanders
A very SiMPle man getting slapped all in the name of nonsense relationship
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by ukaface(f): 10:01pm On Feb 23
Wizzy13:
Hi Nairalanders
You see blocking her as a crime?
Tor!
You never ready
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by Oracleee: 10:46pm On Feb 23
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

This one na just weak man

As in. Na one bastard
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by anthonyuncle(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23
You deserve 400 slaps
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by TonyBby: 11:18pm On Feb 23
Wet pussy ass nigga.
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by Galaxyroyp(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

This one na just weak man

This is more than weak. Can we use soft or mashed?
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:51pm On Feb 23
OP no get level,na why he dey chop slap every 2 sec. grin.bloody simp
Re: I Am Emotionally Damaged by FUTURE4202(m): 12:58am On Feb 24
I dey love, i done love sotey i nor ready to sleep with the girl until probably after marriage then, but one thing i can never take from any girl na for the girl to slap me or try control me aba, my love nor reach that extend oo. Infact if girl hand touch my chick she nor go believe say na the same quick boy make she know since go mend her, the way i go mend her no caps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Imagine This Nonesense / When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes / Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.