Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years (7487 Views)

Few Days To Valentine's Day: Teach Your Teenage Girls These. / Did You Ever Spy On Someone At Your Teenage / If Your Teenage Daughter Gets Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by Cassandraloius: 4:41pm On Feb 24
Localemperor:
Wao thank God for the progress you've made so far. Did you complete your education with your foster parents?

I did sir.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by Illegal1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24
Xenry:
Well, I minded my business and made some money.
Made my first 100k at 17 via freelancing.
I realized that my only option was to work harder and hustle more, since I couldn't settle for a traditional job with a salary. I was already earning more than most people with regular jobs, even while I was still a student

omoh........senior man abeg,u fit teach me dis freelancer work?

i really wants to learn dis tin..
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by Negroid001(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24
My teenage years were very adventurous as i am a daring person.
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by Silentgroper(m): 8:57am On Feb 25
Reading books

Writing exams

Making money

And bringing my moniker to reality..

grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by Damian911: 9:42am On Feb 25
Was hustling
Is hustling
Will be hustling this time in my own organization
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by Autobot05: 3:16pm On Feb 25
My teenage years was tough and rough

I made mistakes too

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by zed7: 3:32pm On Feb 25
Boarding house, reading, learning how to drive and showing interest in the opposite sex. I'm grateful to my parents, life was easy.
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by Customised3(f): 12:44pm On Feb 26
Trying to make ends meet
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by Omoapena(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26
Localemperor:
Any time I see all this teenagers of nowadays being unnecessary difficult and naughty, imagine a girl of fifty telling how ineffective postinor 2 has become or a boy of 16 who is always high on hard drugs.

During my teenage age ( secondary school) I was hawking corn for my Mom, I had a lot of responsibilities despite not being the first child. I can't remember teenagers that are this wasteful during my time.

What did you do during your teenage years!

Yahoo didn't reign during your time, if it had reigned during your time, you would have joined the trend..

Don't blame this teenagers, society has made them become what they are today, imagine a 20year old boy using cars worth over 50m how won't they do drugs and carry under age girls.

Until we eradicate this yahoo of a thing from the society, only then we can have sane teenagers...
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by NaijaCover(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26
I was thinking 🤔 how to start publishing Terrible Bad News At that Young Age.

Thank God, In Nigeria, We Are King Of BAD NEWS PUBLICATION In Blogging Business
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by karmaolu1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26
I don sell fish and kuli kuli (groundnuts cake) tired for my late Mum since at age 10 to 17
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by BigDawsNet: 12:49pm On Feb 26
Localemperor:
Any time I see all this teenagers of nowadays being unnecessary difficult and naughty, imagine a girl of fifty telling how ineffective postinor 2 has become or a boy of 16 who is always high on hard drugs.

During my teenage age ( secondary school) I was hawking corn for my Mom, I had a lot of responsibilities despite not being the first child. I can't remember teenagers that are this wasteful during my time.

I learnt skills
I limited my time from ladies

It helped me became better and controlled man...

My choice tho
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by Paraman: 12:49pm On Feb 26
😔
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by Golan007: 1:00pm On Feb 26
bigpriik:

i don work for building sites,carry sand,cement at that age GOD help us.

You no see as the 6-pack come fit you?
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by haybhi1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26
Careente7:
I started hustling like mad at 19,slept on the street. 20 was terrible,21 no soo bad.22,not soo bad also. 23,was hell n I mean it. 24,I’m into networking and I pray I get to where I want to be.
No comment; next question.
Sha no do GNLD or neolife, my 2kobo

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by Parrot69: 1:09pm On Feb 26
Sometimes I wished I had the knowledge and opportunity I have now in the last 10 to 15yrs.
But all hope is not lost, life is a learning process and full of opportunities. Let's make use of what we have now and Not regret later 10 to 15yrs down the line.
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by drimzsmoke(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26
Localemperor:

I was chasing girls and writing JAMB back to back!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by gigabyte13: 1:15pm On Feb 26
3 things

Read Read Read
Football football football
Movies / Cartoons
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by meobizy(f): 1:17pm On Feb 26
Say them born you into poverty no mean say everybody go suffer the same way. You fit tell Bill Gates pikin say he/she suppose dey hawk corn under hot sun? I don’t understand how you children think sometimes.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by VaginaAcademic: 1:18pm On Feb 26

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by gigabyte13: 1:18pm On Feb 26
drimzsmoke:

I was chasing girls and writing JAMB back to back!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool

Werey
That time, the only girl wey l love that time
They tell everybody say
Na me be l best friend
What nonsense
I kukuma accept
Since half bread better pass nothing
We are still friends till today
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by Sirseedorf(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26
My teenage years are awful.
After secondary school, I started hustling, work at various companies just to save enough money for my education process, I wrote gce and jamb twice, after gaining admission i found out that schooling is not easy especially when you're alone. I struggle to graduate with a lot of uncleared fees, hence i can't access my result. I came back home after wasting three year of my life, depressed and lost. Then i started looking for jobs and later ended up at the companies I vowed never to go back to, till now am still struggling, though i work in a place I can get business connection, but the capital is not there. So I don't know if the blame is on me, my poor parent or nature, but am sure I've tried my best.

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by fredoooooo: 1:21pm On Feb 26
Careente7:
I started hustling like mad at 19,slept on the street. 20 was terrible,21 no soo bad.22,not soo bad also. 23,was hell n I mean it. 24,I’m into networking and I pray I get to where I want to be.

No comment; next question.
You're living, that's a sign you're living .. keep hustling and pray , success is guaranteed

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by devigblegble: 1:21pm On Feb 26
Education and playing football full time
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26
19 RN. I've been advised to learn a skill but don't know what.
Right now, I want to start an online hustle but na National Id card dey delay me.
Hoping to start as soon as possible
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by FuckYeyeMods: 1:27pm On Feb 26
Working for a photo color lab before University admission..
Studied engineering, Served, Got job almost immediately, posting from one state to the other (14 states in total). Went back home, quit engineering Job, invest in BTC, lost almost everything when buhari ban crypto activities (continuous deep)., went back to my previous work, work some few years and bow out again. Crypto no do the magic, went back to engineering but different career path (I will be your plug for industrial machinery installation plc, Instrumentation and Control, instrument calibration, any type of motor starter [dol, s/d, soft starter, vfd etc]). Now my company is intact and stable.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by Lovestrong(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26
Localemperor:
" Before I open my eyes, get inside".... cheesy grin
hahahaha! Azin ehh, especially when rain dey fall and order gee dey play rain football
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by SuperOnyi: 1:44pm On Feb 26
shocked

It was all work and work — by 16, I had to go for a usèless Nwaboi apprenticeship program that I still regret till date. I should have focused on online business and learning and mastering the act of f*cking like a pórnstar. Hell yeah, you read that right.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by NAC1666: 1:45pm On Feb 26
Localemperor:

Drinking
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by GreaterFuture(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26
Was Loaded with Trauma, far from sanity...

Inbetween the immense experience of an Overzealous religion.
After trying rest from extreme High school stress and Damage.

The Planning towards future.
Working different Jobs, teaching and whatnot, and trying to get clarity of what I would do with my future.
Being the spiritual head of my family, cos I was the eldest Qualified male etc..
So so much! A tough life...
Heavy Heavy heavy!

Before finally leaving for University in GHANA, at age 19, almost 20years...
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by Karleb(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26
Nothing actually.

Things just didn't work out how I expect based on powers beyond my control.
Re: What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years by SuperOnyi: 1:55pm On Feb 26
Localemperor:
Imagine pIkin way dey depressed at 16 or so. That must bea lot mhen.

shocked

Bro, I guess you haven't been through that. I'm still dealing with mental issues that got worst in my teens. I started working even before I turn 10, I got into high school when I was 10/11 and I had to work for every penny I used to pay my school fees.

Life was hard and then I lost my dad two days to 13th birthday... Man, I didn't enjoy my childhood or adolescence, it was all work and work and mental issues. I was depressed, suffered from anxiety, PTSD, and etc. I wanted to die but I couldn't do it because I didn't want my family to suffer — I wanted to make life easy for them before I die.

I'm still working and working till date... I really regret not spending time banging hoès, or maybe having fun like other kids, and paying no attention to even my mother on how "pressing phone" would never help me.

I would have been rich today and my family wouldn't have to suffer; then I would have used my experience in relationships and sèx to write a book or create a YouTube channel and make more millions. Then invest it in my dreams of being a top inventor.

Fvck! 😢

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Online Dating: How To Grab A Woman's Attention / Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) / **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.