Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? (1430 Views)

Why Does The Bible Contradict Itself? / Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures / This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Expanse2020(m): 8:59pm On Feb 28
MaxInDHouse:

Iraq and Iran are both Muslim nations your god failed woefully to stop them from killing themselves till today! smiley
So because Ukraine and Russia are fighting now we can conclude Christians are fighting each other
Just shaking my head for you bro
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Expanse2020(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28
Kobojunkie:
The same Gospel given to Moses and that given to Jesus Christ is written in that book today. You claim what exists today is a manmade mandate, where is your proof of this though? undecided
Not all what they taught was in the bible which Mr. king James have been removing, revising from time to time
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28
Expanse2020:

So because Ukraine and Russia are fighting now we can conclude Christians are fighting each other
Just shaking my head for you bro

Now you're talking!

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES the real Christians aren't part of such killings.

Oya name the real Muslims who have allowed your supreme Allah to settle their differences. cheesy
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Feb 28
Expanse2020:
β–  Not all what they taught was in the bible which Mr. king James have been removing, revising from time to time
Your Mr. King James did not write the bible so I am not certain why you would imply that it matters what he removed/revised etc. in his particular translation of Scripture. Again, where is your proof that not all that Moses and then Jesus Christ taught are contained in Scripture? Where is this evidence you have that what exists today of the Law of Moses and the Law of Jesus Christ is not what existed thousands of years before? undecided
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Expanse2020(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're talking!

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES the real Christians aren't part of such killings.

Oya name the real Muslims who have allowed your supreme Allah to settle their differences. cheesy
Who is Jehovah witness 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
You sure say one Jehovah witness is not among those that bomb each other in Russian- ukranian war
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Expanse2020(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28
Kobojunkie:
Your Mr. King James did not write the bible so I am not certain why you would imply that it matters what he removed/revised etc. in his particular translation of Scripture. Again, where is your proof that not all that Moses and then Jesus Christ taught are contained in Scripture? Where is this evidence you have that what exists today is not what existed thousands of years before? undecided
Be fooling yourself around that he didn't remove from the bible verses or didn't alter from it
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Feb 28
Expanse2020:
β–  Be fooling yourself around that he didn't remove from the bible verses or didn't alter from it
How could King James have removed from Scripture when what you accuse him of he could only have done to the particular translation of scripture that he made? Are you certain you understand what it was that he did or are you just spewing back at me tales you have been fed of this particular person by others? undecided

Again, the question stands! What evidence do you have that the Law of Moses and the Law of Jesus Christ have both been compromised? Where is your evidence of this ever taking place? undecided
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Expanse2020(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28
Kobojunkie:
How could King James have removed from Scripture when what you accuse him of he could only have done to the particular translation of scripture that he made? Are you certain you understand what it was that he did or are you just spewing back at me tales you have been fed of this particular person by others? undecided

Again, the question stands! What evidence do you have that the Law of Moses and the Law of Jesus Christ have both been compromised? Where is your evidence of this ever taking place? undecided
Those who wrote down the Moses law and his detail in the old testament did they real meet the Moses or they fed tales of what some people before them or what they whish to write down..
In duetoronomy Moses was died in the land of Moab but they didn't know where he was buried another verse said Moses died and God came to buried him so people who said all these can someone vouched for them that what they wrote will be wright.. it's indeed full of shit bro
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Feb 28
Expanse2020:
β–  Those who wrote down the Moses law and his detail in the old testament did they real meet the Moses or they fed tales of what some people before them or what they whish to write down..
β–  In duetoronomy Moses was died in the land of Moab but they didn't know where he was buried another verse said Moses died and God came to buried him so people who said all these can someone vouched for them that what they wrote will be wright.. it's indeed full of shit bro
1. Moses Himself is reported to have written down much of the details of the Law Himselfβ€” maybe Joshua began helping at some point(who knows), and this was passed on from there. So, at what point do you suppose his writings were tampered with, by whom? What portion? Jesus Christ may not have written down the Law which He gave with His own hands but what makes you believe that His teachings were altered? By Whom? What portion or aspect? When? undecided

2. Moses died, sure, and the scribes took over and recorded this in the text of the book of the Law, but what does that change of the details of the Law itself? undecided

Saying something is bullsheet for the sake of it doesn't make it bullsheet. It simply highlights your private opinion. I have been asking you for evidence all of this while and so far you have not been able to provide me with any thing tangible, how come? undecided
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28
Expanse2020:

Who is Jehovah witness 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
You sure say one Jehovah witness is not among those that bomb each other in Russian- ukranian war

None!

That's why Vladimir Putin first attacked JWs in his country labelling us "TERRORISTS" in 2017 because we keep preaching and teaching about PEACE among people.
So how do you expect the followers of the man who commanded his disciples to LOVE their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} LOVE and PRAY for their enemies {Luke 6:27-27} and have LOVE among themselves as sign that they're his disciples {John 13:34-35} to join others in killing?

It's either you're not smart or you're deceiving yourself! smiley
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Expanse2020(m): 11:03pm On Feb 28
Kobojunkie:
1. Moses Himself is reported to have written down much of the details of the Law Himselfβ€” maybe Joshua began helping at some point(who knows), and this was passed on from there. So, at what point do you suppose his writings were tampered with, by whom? What portion? Jesus Christ may not have written down the Law which He gave with His own hands but what makes you believe that His teachings were altered? By Whom? What portion or aspect? When? undecided

2. Moses died, sure, and the scribes took over and recorded this in the text of the book of the Law, but what does that change of the details of the Law itself? undecided

Saying something is bullsheet for the sake of it doesn't make it bullsheet. It simply highlights your private opinion. I have been asking you for evidence all of this while and so far you have not been able to provide me with any thing tangible, how come? undecided
What does Jeremiah 8:8 says about tampering the world of God
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Feb 28
Expanse2020:
β–  What does Jeremiah 8:8 says about tampering the world of God
Did Jeremiah tell you that the "lying scribes" he made mention of re-wrote/revised the content of the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel β€” The Law of Moses? undecided
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Expanse2020(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
Did Jeremiah tell you that the "lying scribes" he made mention of re-wrote/revised the content of the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel β€” The Law of Moses? undecided
So maybe you should explain better since you know Catholic more than Pope because the christians schoolars don't even argue that undecided
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Expanse2020(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01
MaxInDHouse:

None!

That's why Vladimir Putin first attacked JWs in his country labelling us "TERRORISTS" in 2017 because we keep preaching and teaching about PEACE among people.
So how do you expect the followers of the man who commanded his disciples to LOVE their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} LOVE and PRAY for their enemies {Luke 6:27-27} and have LOVE among themselves as sign that they're his disciples {John 13:34-35} to join others in killing?

It's either you're not smart or you're deceiving yourself! smiley
So Jehovah witness is the terrorist in Christianity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No wonder there more cases of raping and child abuse and trafficking in all over news about your sectπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01
Expanse2020:

So Jehovah witness is the terrorist in Christianity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No wonder there more cases of raping and child abuse and trafficking in all over news about your sectπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Continue deceiving yourself.

So terrorists are raping their own children or terrorizing others? smiley
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Expanse2020(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01
MaxInDHouse:

Continue deceiving yourself.

So terrorists are raping their own children or terrorizing others? smiley
Ehen your own terrorist bad OOO
Make TenQ come here you
Your own Organization they raped, child abuse , sex offending within the organization
But Yoruba said bird don't eat their own intestines
It be like it doesn't apply to Jehovah witness
πŸ«£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Kai
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Mar 01
Expanse2020:
βˆ† So maybe you should explain better since you know Catholic more than Pope because the christians schoolars don't even argue that undecided
Christians, Catholics and their many Scholars are religious entities such as yourself. I don't subscribe to religious interpretations of things including Scripture or anything of that sort. If you wish to make claims then be sure to back them all up with evidence. undecided
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01
Expanse2020:

Ehen your own terrorist bad OOO
Make TenQ come here you
Your own Organization they raped, child abuse , sex offending within the organization
But Yoruba said bird don't eat their own intestines
It be like it doesn't apply to Jehovah witness
πŸ«£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Kai

Now it's obvious that you're a muhammadan for real and not a believer (Muslim) because if JWs are raping themselves and abusing their own children how has that affected others?

It's like saying:
"Boko Haram are terrorists since they're terrorizing their own members"

Yet many are still joining them.

Haba, this is common sense nah! cheesy

You can't accuse someone of stealing trying to make the accused one a criminal in the society but when asked what offense did he commit you say "he stole his father's yam yet the family is still proud of him"

So what exactly has he done to you or your own community?

Nothing! grin

Islamists are terrorizing neighbours who have nothing to do with your Allah that's what really stinks not lies that you can't defend anywhere! cheesy
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Expanse2020(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
Christians, Catholics and their many Scholars are religious entities such as yourself. I don't subscribe to religious interpretations of things including Scripture or anything of that sort. If you wish to make claims then be sure to back them all up with evidence. undecided
I just site a proverb there that am not using a
Catholic as a reference to my back up
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Mar 01
Expanse2020:
β–  I just site a proverb there that am not using a
Catholic as a reference to my back up
The so-called proverb obviously makes no sense since scripture does not belong to any one man or group. undecided
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by LordReed(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01
Aemmyjah:
Many of us know that the books of Kings and Chronicles contain parallel accounts of what the history of the Kings of Israel and Judah. The book of Kings were written by Jeremiah and Chronicles was written by Ezra and they were not contemporaries. Many critics and atheists point to this contradiction. Let's examine it.

2 Kings 8:26 NKJV
Ahaziah was twenty-two years old when he became king, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother’s name was Athaliah the granddaughter of Omri, king of Israel.

2 Chronicles 22:2 NKJV
Ahaziah was forty-two years old when he became king, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother’s name was Athaliah the granddaughter of Omri.

How could Ahaziah be both 22 years old and 42 years old when he started to reign? How old was Ahaziah when he ruled Jerusalem? 22 or 42?

Before we answer, let us understand that the original copies of the scriptures are lost. What we have are copies of copies and there are several of them. While the copyists were meticulous in their copying, there were likely some mistakes and the best way to know is by comparison. For example, in high school whenever I miss class, I borrow two notes on that subject cos it's likely I may not see something clearly on a particular note or something was omitted so I'll check the other. But where I was not sure, I'll ask for other notes and still compare and I'll get the correct text. I did not have to go and ask for the teacher's note .
Regarding the slight contradictions in the ages of Ahaziah. Comparisons of all the manuscripts we have help us to conclude that he was 22 years old when he ruled Jerusalem. The problem is not from the scriptures in itself but the copyist who made the mistakes. Unlike Bible writers, copyists are not inspired so we should not be surprised.
Many translations have made the correction... The first image below is a screenshot from Wikipedia
So when reading the Bible and we see something contradictory, don't conclude that God's word is invalid and full of error. Do a little more research, it's worth it. True, we don't understand everything in the Bible but that does not make it invalid either.

Enjoy

So the god wanted his message to be broadcast to all the world but couldn't be bothered to make sure there were no copying errors?
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Expanse2020(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01
MaxInDHouse:

Now it's obvious that you're a muhammadan for real and not a believer (Muslim) because if JWs are raping themselves and abusing their own children how has that affected others?

It's like saying:
"Boko Haram are terrorists since they're terrorizing their own members"

Yet many are still joining them.

Haba, this is common sense nah! cheesy

You can't accuse someone of stealing trying to make the accused one a criminal in the society but when asked what offense did he commit you say "he stole his father's yam yet the family is still proud of him"

So what exactly has he done to you or your own community?

Nothing! grin

Islamists are terrorizing neighbours who have nothing to do with your Allah that's what really stinks not lies that you can't defend anywhere! cheesy
Tell me about the Russian and Ukraine
Tell me about the genocide currently committed in the Congo goin on in Africa it's the Muslim too
,🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
And you are not ashamed of your organization for doin that kind of fiftly things that why others christians used to mocked you because you are not ashamed sir.
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by MightySparrow: 3:48pm On Mar 01
Aemmyjah:
Many of us know that the books of Kings and Chronicles contain parallel accounts of what the history of the Kings of Israel and Judah. The book of Kings were written by Jeremiah and Chronicles was written by Ezra and they were not contemporaries. Many critics and atheists point to this contradiction. Let's examine it.

2 Kings 8:26 NKJV
Ahaziah was twenty-two years old when he became king, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother’s name was Athaliah the granddaughter of Omri, king of Israel.

2 Chronicles 22:2 NKJV
Ahaziah was forty-two years old when he became king, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother’s name was Athaliah the granddaughter of Omri.

How could Ahaziah be both 22 years old and 42 years old when he started to reign? How old was Ahaziah when he ruled Jerusalem? 22 or 42?

Before we answer, let us understand that the original copies of the scriptures are lost. What we have are copies of copies and there are several of them. While the copyists were meticulous in their copying, there were likely some mistakes and the best way to know is by comparison. For example, in high school whenever I miss class, I borrow two notes on that subject cos it's likely I may not see something clearly on a particular note or something was omitted so I'll check the other. But where I was not sure, I'll ask for other notes and still compare and I'll get the correct text. I did not have to go and ask for the teacher's note .
Regarding the slight contradictions in the ages of Ahaziah. Comparisons of all the manuscripts we have help us to conclude that he was 22 years old when he ruled Jerusalem. The problem is not from the scriptures in itself but the copyist who made the mistakes. Unlike Bible writers, copyists are not inspired so we should not be surprised.
Many translations have made the correction... The first image below is a screenshot from Wikipedia
So when reading the Bible and we see something contradictory, don't conclude that God's word is invalid and full of error. Do a little more research, it's worth it. True, we don't understand everything in the Bible but that does not make it invalid either.

Enjoy

You have given us the answer. Unlike the Quran which the Muslims and Antichristians of this world claim to be directly from Allah, the Bible is not like that. The Bible contains the records of interaction of God with man. God's words are recorded as commandments and prophecies. Then man on the other hand record with utmost honestly, their history
within the context of the word of God. In history, there could be slight difference s in names, times, and perspective but not in the real happenings.

So these enemies of the Bible are insincere. They show more of stupidity than knowledge of the scriptures.
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01
Expanse2020:

Tell me about the Russian and Ukraine
Tell me about the genocide currently committed in the Congo goin on in Africa it's the Muslim too
,🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
And you are not ashamed of your organization for doin that kind of fiftly things that why others christians used to mocked you because you are not ashamed sir.
At least people carrying weapons against other humans aren't followers of the man who commanded saying:
LOVE your neighbors as yourself! Mark 12:31
LOVE and pray for your enemies! Luke 6:27-28
LOVE your fellow believers! John 13:34-35

So you're deceiving yourself if you keep calling them his followers.

And as for people accusing those that have not wronged them of course they don't have any evidence until they are wronged nah! cheesy
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Expanse2020(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01
MaxInDHouse:

At least people carrying weapons against other humans aren't followers of the man who commanded saying:
LOVE your neighbors as yourself! Mark 12:31
LOVE and pray for your enemies! Luke 6:27-28
LOVE your fellow believers! John 13:34-35

So you're deceiving yourself if you keep calling them his followers.

Even love your neighbor said I didn't bring PEACE rather sword..what did he want to used the sword for

He command his desciples to buy weapons,like merchant even if they don't have money they should sell something to buy it...for what
You remember Peter cut someone ear when they want to seize your lord
What are they using those weapons for
🀣🀣🀣
And as for people accusing those that have not wronged them of course they don't have any evidence until they are wronged nah! cheesy

Ehen ehen hàÑà
So no Christians among those people killing themselves in Ukrainian Russians and others but I saw news on Nairaland here where Putin addresses the deceased soldiers family in church during the Xmass period in Russian 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 also Putin is a christian himself
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01
Expanse2020:

Ehen ehen hàÑà
So no Christians among those people killing themselves in Ukrainian Russians and others but I saw news on Nairaland here where Putin addresses the deceased soldiers family in church during the Xmass period in Russian 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 also Putin is a christian himself

You like jokes walahi talahi! grin

Putin that's a politician ordering people to go and kill people.

Ọmọ this Islam never blinded me up to this before i realized that it's full of deceit i am more intelligent than your Allah and prophet to be deceived.

A supreme one must be able to settle disputes among his servants peacefully that's how i got to find out that your Allah and the god of these churchians is FAKE! wink
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Expanse2020(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01
MaxInDHouse:

You like jokes walahi talahi! grin

Putin that's a politician ordering people to go and kill people.

Ọmọ this Islam never blinded me up to this before i realized that it's full of deceit i am more intelligent than your Allah and prophet to be deceived.

A supreme one must be able to settle disputes among his servants peacefully that's how i got to find out that your Allah and the god of these churchians is FAKE! wink
You mean God of Babalola, Olowere, adeboye,oyakilome, oyedepo and all is fake except the Jehovah witness own
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Am I correct
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18am On Mar 02
Expanse2020:

You mean God of Babalola, Olowere, adeboye,oyakilome, oyedepo and all is fake except the Jehovah witness own
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Am I correct

Can their gods settle disputes among them in a peaceful manner without them having to pick up weapons against one another?

This is what the Bible God said:

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.Isaiah 2:2-4

What will this God use to settle matters among His worshipers?

The Bible answered:

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 2Timothy 3:16

So if any God can't settle matters peacefully in the gathering of worshipers such a god is FAKE that's exactly what happened to their gods and yours too except the God of Jehovah's Witnesses who proved to be the one doing what the Bible said among His worshipers! smiley
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Expanse2020(m): 9:36am On Mar 02
MaxInDHouse:

Can their gods settle disputes among them in a peaceful manner without them having to pick up weapons against one another?

This is what the Bible God said:

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.Isaiah 2:2-4

What will this God use to settle matters among His worshipers?

The Bible answered:

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 2Timothy 3:16

So if any God can't settle matters peacefully in the gathering of worshipers such a god is FAKE that's exactly what happened to their gods and yours too except the God of Jehovah's Witnesses who proved to be the one doing what the Bible said among His worshipers! smiley

And where is the place of the worship in the mountains you are talking about
b]And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:49am On Mar 02
Expanse2020:

And where is the place of the worship in the mountains you are talking about
b]And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

In ancient times people worship on mountain or hill tops for people around to see how the smoke of their sacrifices ascends upward therefore when God's word mentions mountains it's referring to RELIGIONS.

So what that verse means is that the one and only true belonging to the most high God will be noticed globally and people from different geographical locations on this planet will join them. Satan did this through wars and social media many religions are known globally and lots of people are flocking into such religions but what Satan can never do is settling matters among imperfect humans so that they become one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers.

If you read verse two you may be a bit confused that Isaiah was talking about Islam because Arafat is the mountain where we do climb as fellow religionists but what is the essence of climbing Arafat together then ending up killing one another due to politics?

That's the secret behind FALSE RELIGION! smiley
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Expanse2020(m): 9:56am On Mar 02
MaxInDHouse:

In ancient times people worship on mountain or hill tops for people around to see how the smoke of their sacrifices ascends upward therefore when God's word mentions mountains it's referring to RELIGIONS.

So what that verse means is that the one and only true belonging to the most high God will be noticed globally and people from different geographical locations on this planet will join them. Satan did this through wars and social media many religions are known globally and lots of people are flocking into such religions but what Satan can never do is settling matters among imperfect humans so that they become one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers.

If you read verse two you may be a bit confused that Isaiah was talking about Islam because Arafat is the mountain where we do climb as fellow religionists but what is the essence of climbing Arafat together then ending up killing one another due to politics?

That's the secret behind FALSE RELIGION! smiley
I know you know the truth but your earth is block... Because those verses clearly stated toward the end of time people will gather from every path of the world and say let go to mountain sainer (arafat) to go and worship our Lord ..they will be say here our Lord we come to you

You now twist it that people will gather through social media 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Go see down
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:34am On Mar 02
Expanse2020:

I know you know the truth but your earth is block... Because those verses clearly stated toward the end of time people will gather from every path of the world and say let go to mountain sainer (arafat) to go and worship our Lord ..they will be say here our Lord we come to you

You now twist it that people will gather through social media 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Go see down

But now that they're climbing Arafat why are they not settling all their differences and stop going to learn war?

The truth remains that any religion can quote the Bible to back their delusion but they will not be able to make practical sense of what the Bible says.

It's not just climbing a mountain that matters in that message but coming together to reason and settle their differences so that they can all worship God as one big and happy family of peace loving people! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roma Catholic Priests Dying Of Aids, Often In Silence. / Tell Jesus To Go Screw Himself To The Nearest Tree - The Curse Of Faith. / How To Survive This Global Economic Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.