Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? (1431 Views)

Why Does The Bible Contradict Itself? / Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures / This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03
LordReed:

Nope.

Ok
๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by LordReed(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03
Aemmyjah:

Ok
๐Ÿ˜‚

So are you going to quote such a place or are you going to admit your lie? LoLz.
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:24am On Mar 04
LordReed:

So are you going to quote such a place or are you going to admit your lie? LoLz.

You don't accept that there's an intelligent design? What do atheists say?
Only thing that makes sense to their level of reasoning is that everything came by chaos or chance
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by GenderMix: 7:01am On Mar 04
You "Christians" here are highly dishonest people. The discrepancy here is just so glaring that any reasonable individual would own up to the mistake. It seems to me that this is a Nigerian thing. Little wonder you look at the country with all the years of prayers ,the country never progresses because the people are mainly insincere religious bigots. The painful part is when you try to be logical with them, they start abusing you or calling you derogatory names. Really pathetic.

I always say it that the moment i try to do business with anyone and the person mentions "I am a pastor or Christian" to prove his/her capacity, I see that as a red flag and discontinue the business relationship.

1 Like

Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46am On Mar 04
GenderMix:

You "Christians" here are highly dishonest people. The discrepancy here is just so glaring that any reasonable individual would own up to the mistake. It seems to me that this is a Nigerian thing. Little wonder you look at the country with all the years of prayers ,the country never progresses because the people are mainly insincere religious bigots. The painful part is when you try to be logical with them, they start abusing you or calling you derogatory names. Really pathetic.
I always say it that the moment i try to do business with anyone and the person mentions "I am a pastor or Christian" to prove his/her capacity, I see that as a red flag and discontinue the business relationship.

Have you ever taken your time to study the Bible? smiley
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by LordReed(m): 11:23am On Mar 04
Aemmyjah:

You don't accept that there's an intelligent design? What do atheists say?
Only thing that makes sense to their level of reasoning is that everything came by chaos or chance

So quote where I said so or admit you are lying about me once again. LoLz.
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:55am On Mar 04
LordReed:

So quote where I said so or admit you are lying about me once again. LoLz.

Go and join your fellow atheism movement
It's like you saying I believe in God's existence. Well, personally, I am convinced of that even if I may not admit it

By-product of chaos grin
Bwahahahahahahaha
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by pastorkc4life: 12:52pm On Mar 04
Where did you get the information that prophet Jeremiah wrote the book of kings and Ezra the books of Chronicles
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Mar 04
GenderMix:

Serious red flag! lipsrsealed
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Mar 04
pastorkc4life:
Where did you get the information that prophet Jeremiah wrote the book of kings and Ezra the books of Chronicles
Wow...I actually missed that shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04
pastorkc4life:

Pls sir
Do your independent research
You'll confirm its so
Thanks
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by LordReed(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04
Aemmyjah:

Go and join your fellow atheism movement
It's like you saying I believe in God's existence. Well, personally, I am convinced of that even if I may not admit it

By-product of chaos grin
Bwahahahahahahaha

Why do you like lying? LoLz
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04
LordReed:

Why do you like lying? LoLz

You seem to be breaking away from your religion to a new denomination simply cos you don't like the idea that you're hopeless though you don't accept you're a product of chaos
๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by LordReed(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04
Aemmyjah:

You seem to be breaking away from your religion to a new denomination simply cos you don't like the idea that you're hopeless though you don't accept you're a product of chaos
๐Ÿ˜‚

You just keep lying and lying. LoLz.
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04
LordReed:

You just keep lying and lying. LoLz.
LOL
Person wey no gree say e brain na product of chaos but e fit accept na im life no be by intelligent design
Just de play
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by LordReed(m): 6:25pm On Mar 04
Aemmyjah:

LOL
Person wey no gree say e brain na product of chaos but e fit accept na im life no be by intelligent design
Just de play

Good to see you have at least stopped lying for now. LoLz.
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04
LordReed:

Good to see you have at least stopped lying for now. LoLz.

Ok
Now tell it to NL

Your life is a product of chaos or intelligent design?
Choose one
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by LordReed(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04
Aemmyjah:

Ok
Now tell it to NL

Your life is a product of chaos or intelligent design?
Choose one

Neither.
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04
LordReed:

Neither.

Tell us your own viewpoint na
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by LordReed(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04
Aemmyjah:

Tell us your own viewpoint na

I am a product of the natural processes of the universe.
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04
LordReed:

I am a product of the natural processes of the universe.

Directed or undirected process?
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by LordReed(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04
Aemmyjah:

Directed or undirected process?

What do these mean in the context of our discussion?
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:39am On Mar 05
LordReed:

What do these mean in the context of our discussion?
Oga
Explain that natural process since you don't believe it came by intelligence or chaos
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by LordReed(m): 5:37am On Mar 05
Aemmyjah:

Oga
Explain that natural process since you don't believe it came by intelligence or chaos

Why is it that when I ask you simple questions you start coping an attitude but you expect me to answer your questions without hesitation.
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50am On Mar 05
Aemmyjah:

Oga

แปŒmแป you like wahala o!

If you know and understand your God and how you came into existence it's not compulsory that everyone will be interested in such kind of knowledge! 2Thessalonians 3:2
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:12am On Mar 05
LordReed:

Why is it that when I ask you simple questions you start coping an attitude but you expect me to answer your questions without hesitation.

Regarding life, people say it is a product of intelligence or chaos (blind chance).
You did not accept either but you said Natural process. Pls make sense out of it
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:13am On Mar 05
MaxInDHouse:

แปŒmแป you like wahala o!

If you know and understand your God and how you came into existence it's not compulsory that everyone will be interested in such kind of knowledge! 2Thessalonians 3:2

๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by LordReed(m): 8:26am On Mar 05
Aemmyjah:

Regarding life, people say it is a product of intelligence or chaos (blind chance).
You did not accept either but you said Natural process. Pls make sense out of it

Make sense of the question you asked me. What is directed or undirected process?
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:33am On Mar 05
LordReed:

Make sense of the question you asked me. What is directed or undirected process?

Intelligence
Chaos

Explain yours since you accept neither
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by LordReed(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05
Aemmyjah:

Intelligence
Chaos

Explain yours since you accept neither

Explain what exactly? How natural processes come about?
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05
LordReed:

Explain what exactly? How natural processes come about?

How life came by natural processes since you don't accept they came by chance or chaos
Re: Do This Scripture Contradict Itself And Make The Bible Invalid? by LordReed(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05
Aemmyjah:

How life came by natural processes since you don't accept they came by chance or chaos

I don't know how life came about. I suspect that given the timelines and conditions that we have evidence for, it took a long drawn out process.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists / Who Is God? / Religion Is Bullshit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.