Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

A Question For The 'single' Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (6582 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Notice! To All The Single Guys. / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by kokoye(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2011
^^^

I believe ogugua88. Maybe cos I dont think she was raised with that kinda mentality.
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Yorisb: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2011
kokoye:

^^^
I believe ogugua88. Maybe cos I dont think she was raised with that kinda mentality.

I'm prolly naive, but then, you musta known her personally to make such inference. Lol
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2011
Lol kokoye smiley

It's true. I made the first moves (verbal) on a boyfriend as he was unsure, which is fine. Guys can get extremely nervous and shy when they're around someone they care about; trying to make things perfect and such. Sometimes a little unconventionality is needed lol.

The "hard to get" mentality is a bit foolish. It's funny when the guy moves on. You see them frowning and squeezing face, even though they did everything they could to discourage him.

If you see what you like, whether you're a man or woman, go for it, as he or she may not be here tomorrow.
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by kokoye(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol kokoye smiley

It's true. I made the first moves (verbal) on a boyfriend as he was unsure, which is fine. Guys can get extremely nervous and shy when they're around someone they care about; trying to make things perfect and such. Sometimes a little unconventionality is needed lol.

The "hard to get" mentality is a bit foolish. It's funny when the guy moves on. You see them frowning and squeezing face, even though they did everything they could to discourage him.

If you see what you like, whether you're a man or woman, go for it, as he or she may not be here tomorrow.

See there. I was right about you.

I could kind put a profile on you from your posts on this forum.

Make sure you bring up your daughter this way (whenever she comes wink)

confidence. knowing what you want and going for it.

how difficult is that?
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol kokoye smiley

It is good to be straightforward huh? wink My granny always said closed mouths do not get fed.

It is easier to fool men into thinking they have made the first move and are good hunters these days. lipsrsealed

All good married men fell for the bait. cool
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2011
That's a nice saying from your granny. I'll adopt that one smiley

kokoye:
See there. I was right about you.

I could kind put a profile on you from your posts on this forum.

Make sure you bring up your daughter this way (whenever she comes wink)

confidence. knowing what you want and going for it.

how difficult is that?

You were right smiley Although my parents didn't raise me like that lol. They'd much prefer a doctor to come "find me".

There's nothing better than a confident woman in my opinion.
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Parisgoodman(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2011
All this while y'all been harping on, no one hasnt answer the OP. this isnt politics i guess.
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2011
Parisgoodman:

All this while y'all been harping on, no one hasnt answer the OP. this isnt politics i guess.

Excuse you, he said SINGLE WOMEN. undecided undecided
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Parisgoodman(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Excuse you, he said SINGLE WOMEN. undecided undecided
Could this be ur answer? No, not sure, please hit ur pentium-less computer again, OP need an answer!
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2011
Parisgoodman:

Could this be your answer? No, not sure, please hit your pentium-less computer again, OP need an answer!

You need Malaria tablet? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Parisgoodman(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You need Malaria tablet? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Nop! Vaccine but GSK is still researching and guess i'll be like this till 2015, hope u don't have a problem with that
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2011
Parisgoodman:

Nop! Vaccine but GSK is still researching and guess i'll be like this till 2015, hope u don't have a problem with that

Touche'.
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by comotdere(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2011
Haha. This is funny and should rather be in the joke section.
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by pendo89(f): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2011
Well my advise to the single/searching is, If you ever meet nice guy. Don't play hard to get cz they are one in a thousand.
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2011
^^^^^^^ Gbam.
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by lindabon: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2011
comotdere:

Haha. This is funny and should rather be in the joke section.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Sagamite(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2011
Onegai:

Or it could be you pick that call, in the middle of your gist, he tells all the fun stuff he and his ex did, you freak out (yes, people have been telling recently to go get laid by random dudes because you're boring, yet also advice you to go to church after!), you say "let's be friends". He stops calling often, you two have a misunderstanding (nothing like BBm to make a sentence sound worse than in real life), you tell him you like him and, crickets.
That's why we don't pick up that call. because being too caring is WORSE than not caring at all

Somewan telmay: "Wha da fork is shay torqing abat?" grin
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by asha80(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2011
You are a cretin if you give your money to a pastor with a private jet!

oh lord shocked grin
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Kay1kay1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2011
@ kokoye

All that  drama of theirs is EVeious. They are not complete without all that shakara. If  the guy doesn't carrry out that PhD-level psyche reading (they are looking for), they say he's 'boring', smiley  cry smiley
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by babalo1: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
@poster, that is a drama queen there for you, the 'no, do me, no' type
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
Never heard the word eveious
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Onegai(f): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
My answer was an example. We don't pick the phone up because you men like the chase. When we do, you suddenly begin to cool off, we get hurt and try and find out why; and you behave as if we want to tattoo ur name on our foreheads. Gosh, it's painful! U like someone, don't play games, male or female. If she picks up the phone, be happy. If she's shy in the club, go for it! For every confident lady who didn't play games n it worked, there r 9 ex-confident ladies who didn't play games n r wondering why he got cold feet after the loving up (verbally)
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Agybabe(f): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2011
since nobody want to say the anything
@poster maybe because she want you to make her feel like the best thing in life that can not be done without. Hope i try sha?
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by MarcAnthon(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2011
@Kokoye, what is happening in Denver?
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Sagamite(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2011
asha 80:

oh lord shocked grin

I just had to tell them bruv. grin
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by yme1(f): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2011
Don't have an answer to that because I have never been a victim of such
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Sagamite(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2011
y me:

Don't have an answer to that because I have never been a victim of such

See this yeye girl. grin

Instead of confessing being a perpetrator, she dey talk victim. tongue
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by yme1(f): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2011
Sagamite:

See this yeye girl.  grin

Instead of confessing being a perpetrator, she dey talk victim. tongue
you expect me to be by my phone all day waiting for your call?  angry

I don't club much but when I do believe me you guys will be trooping in like NATO  cheesy just to ask me for a dance. So why bother about HIM when I can have THEM?  tongue  grin
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by cynthiafred67(f): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
y me:

I don't club much but when I do believe me you guys will be trooping in like NATO  cheesy just to ask me for a dance. So why bother about HIM when I can have THEM?  tongue  grin

^^^ good point u just spoke my mind
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Sagamite(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2011
y me:

So why bother about you when you no even get my time and there are several chics calling my phone saying: "Give it to me, Saga. Ah huh, hor huh!" cheesy
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by yme1(f): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2011
cynthiafred67:

^^^ good point u just spoke my mind
yeah i know sometimes its difficult to divert your attention from that so called special someone to another plain dude  kiss but life is too unpredictable to focus ones attention on someone who feels too upgraded to step up on his game  grin

Sagamite:

So why bother about you when you no even get my time and there are several chics calling my phone saying: "Give it to me, Saga. Ah huh, hor huh!"  cheesy
Well you NEED to bother about me because I am that ISH and there is none like me . tongue  grin
They r busy screaming for u to give it to them when u know with me just a stare gets u high but with them its just stress filled moment  tongue  angry
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by emmatok(m): 12:03am On Nov 13, 2011
@KOKOYE

It is called DRAMA.

Women love drama too much.

Even when they give you green light, any move you make will be rejected, because they enjoy seeing you run after them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looks Vs Eloquence / After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . / Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.