Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

A Question For The 'single' Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (6583 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Notice! To All The Single Guys. / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by chibaby5(f): 12:50am On Nov 13, 2011
@Topic

Do grown up females still act in dat way in ds tym n age? *Stunned! undecided
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Sagamite(m): 1:16am On Nov 13, 2011
y me:

Well you NEED to bother about me because I am that ISH and there is none like me . tongue  grin
They r busy screaming for u to give it to them when u know with me just a stare gets u high but with them its just stress filled moment  tongue  angry

Kai, I can't deny it. You have too much power with those assets. angry
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 13, 2011
^^ kiss kiss what's up? smiley
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Sagamite(m): 1:33am On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

^^ kiss kiss what's up? smiley

Am cool, babes. wink kiss
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Kay1kay1(m): 2:49am On Nov 13, 2011
@BCuZiMBlaCk

« #52 on: Yesterday at 03:38:10 PM »
Never heard the word eveious

Eveious is used to qualify characteristics inherited from the first woman created.

Reference: Oxford Advanced Professors Dictionary Relationships Edition (2015)
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Jenifa1: 2:50am On Nov 13, 2011
My answer was an example. We don't pick the phone up because you men like the chase. When we do, you suddenly begin to cool off, we get hurt and try and find out why; and you behave as if we want to tattoo your name on our foreheads. Gosh, it's painful! U like someone, don't play games, male or female. If she picks up the phone, be happy. If she's shy in the club, go for it! For every confident lady who didn't play games n it worked, there r 9 ex-confident ladies who didn't play games n r wondering why he got cold feet after the loving up (verbally)

I agree 100%
people shld be honest with each other up front.
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2011
Even ugly woman must form, its inevitable
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by maxygirl(f): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2011
Really?, that is so university days
Re: A Question For The 'single' Ladies by kokoye(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^

Still true all the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) / Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child / How Long Can One Stay A Virgin And Still Stay Sane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.