Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! (7244 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Lady: “the Bible Was NOT Written By God. It Has LOTS Of Flaws In It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by AntiChristian: 9:20am On Mar 23
SIRTee15:
I read an interesting islamic literature on front-page where it says children are not allowed to fast during the month of Ramadan.

So my question to our Muslims colleagues...
If a 6 year old girl is not matured enough to fast, how come she is matured enough to get married.

A woman has no marriage age in Islam. And marriage is not connected to fasting!

If a 9 year old girl is not fully developed enough to fast for just 28 days, how come she's fully developed enough to have sex all year round.
Marriage is not connected to fasting! Even an adult who is sick, breastfeeding, having menses or parturition blood, traveling or very old may not fast.

It's not making sense, I need an enlightened Muslim to demystify the mystery.
It won't make sense to hypocrites!

Pls no insult , remember it's the month of Ramadan. If I don't know the answer, just pass. Thank U.

So marriage and fasting are not connected at all as you put it!

I know a kid of 8 years who fasted over 25 days in Ramadan in the past!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 9:27am On Mar 23
TenQ:

There is nothing beyond the power of Allah, especially in enabling a six year old baby girl to handle the sexual instrument of 50 something year old mallam

Have faith!

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome

Your people had done it again oooooo

What a religion of gulibles
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 9:47am On Mar 23
ahmedio2017:

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome

Your people had done it again oooooo

What a religion of gulibles
How does that concern me?
When did I become Chris Oyakhilome?

Here are your people doing what they know how to do best.
Religion of Filth and Violence!
https://www.nairaland.com/8039148/isis-claims-responsibility-russia-hall

but of a truth
There is nothing beyond the power of Allah, especially in enabling a six year old baby girl to handle the sexual instrument of 50 something year old mallam
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 9:50am On Mar 23
TenQ:

MUMU we all knows that America and Israel is the founder of isis stop fooling yourself if you are a fool we are not a fool like you.

Why will Isis attack Russia? If not the work of America?

Just wait and see all your secret will be reveal soon inshallah......
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 9:53am On Mar 23
TenQ:

but of a truth

Werey omo is it not one of your pastors?
So you are now denying you people tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed tongue

Die today, just go and take sniper let's see if oyakilometer can revive you back to life....

What a scam religion full of imbeciles and foolish fellow......
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 10:15am On Mar 23
TenQ:

but of a truth

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Oya, you guys must bring them back to life o hence stop ranting....
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 10:35am On Mar 23
TenQ:

but of a truth

Your evil secret shall be reveal, sebi you are sponsoring terrorists to tarnish the image of Islam abi. You shall all receive the wrath of Allah soon it is a matter of time....

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 10:46am On Mar 23
AntiChristian:

A woman has no marriage age in Islam. And marriage is not connected to fasting!

Marriage is not connected to fasting! Even an adult who is sick, breastfeeding, having menses or parturition blood, traveling or very old may not fast.

It won't make sense to hypocrites!

So marriage and fasting are not connected at all as you put it!

I know a kid of 8 years who fasted over 25 days in Ramadan in the past!

Am not surprised, U never make sense for one day.
We are talking about maturity here n physical development if a child....both are necessary for marriage and fasting.

According to U, an 8 year old girl body isn't developed to withstand the stress from fasting but it's ok for that body to be plummeted every night in the other room. Do U know people actually faint from sex? Do U know disproportionate di.ck size can cause vaginal tear n damage the womb.
Have U ever thought why your Aisha never got pregnant?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 10:47am On Mar 23
TenQ:

but of a truth

ISIS attacked Iran recently and killed over hundred people and ISIS attacks Russia and kill 93 people and still counting, how convenient it is for ISIS to be attacking only the enemies of 🇺🇸 and Isreal?

Make it make sense. The unfortunate thing is, they fcck with the wrong guys this time around.

You guys don enter am this time around tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 12:15pm On Mar 23
ahmedio2017:

ISIS attacked Iran recently and killed over hundred people and ISIS attacks Russia and kill 93 people and still counting, how convenient it is for ISIS to be attacking only the enemies of 🇺🇸 and Isreal?

Make it make sense. The unfortunate thing is, they fcck with the wrong guys this time around.

You guys don enter am this time around tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
ISIS are the best examples of Muslims, living exactly like Mohammed their mentor and prophet.

but of a truth
There is nothing still beyond the power of Allah, especially in enabling a six year old baby girl to handle the sexual instrument of 50 something year old mallam
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 12:26pm On Mar 23
ahmedio2017:

Werey omo is it not one of your pastors?
So you are now denying you people tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed tongue

Die today, just go and take sniper let's see if oyakilometer can revive you back to life....

What a scam religion full of imbeciles and foolish fellow......
Same reason you should join one of BokoHaram or ISIS or Al-Qaeda and blow up yourself with an IED killing scores of Christians or even soft-hearted Muslims with you.

It's your nature! Thus is Islam!!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23
TenQ:

Same reason you should join one of BokoHaram or ISIS or Al-Qaeda and blow up yourself with an IED killing scores of Christians or even soft-hearted Muslims with you.

It's your nature! Thus is Islam!!

Stick to the message no diversion

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 5:35pm On Mar 23
Sticking to the subject. What really is the Christian view of monotheism?

The doctrine of the Trinity, as believed by Christians, poses a challenge to the concept of monotheism.

While Christians assert that God is one being in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - this notion appears to contradict the fundamentalmonotheistic belief in the existence of only one God. The Trinity doctrine attempts to reconcile the divinity of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit with the monotheistic principle, but it raises logical difficulties and philosophical puzzles.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 5:41pm On Mar 23
IslamVIRGINS:

You didn't work on the contradictions in your hadeeth @Ohyoudidnt

How many virgins are you having vigorous sex with in janat, is it 2, 72 or 100?

Do you know and say the lord's prayer? I asked before and you are yet to answer?
Still expecting!

The variations in the number are pointers to inaccuracy or aren't they?

When did these hadiths become prominent and why were they promulgated if not for malice?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 5:52pm On Mar 23
SIRTee15:

All source are from your own literature. Sahih bukhari and sahih Muslim

Aisha was alleged to be tiny when she married Muhammed that people didn't know she was on a camel.
Aisha played with dolls, Aisha and her friends also played with dolls.
All these point to a pre teen girl.

All these talk about calculations of age is different on ancient Arabia doesn't make sense. Did they calculate the other characters in the Koran in such manner?
So are U saying Muhammed was more than 40 when he received his first revelation?

I don't understand why U Muslims deny this facts about Aisha.
Your Koran approves of pre teen marriage. It says a man can divorce his wife who's yet to commence menstruation!!!!
That's a pre teen girl my friend.

[size=15pt]How Old Was Mary When Jesus Was Born[/size]?
The Bible does not tell us directly how old Mary was when she gave birth to Jesus.

“This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit” (Matthew 1:18).

During this time in history, Jewish girls would have been betrothed (engaged) to their husbands as early as the age of 12 years old. Scholars believe Mary would have been somewhere between 12-16 years old when she had Jesus.

If Mary was 12 this is also teenage with the other ages varying from early teens. There are only 7 years of teenage. 16 just crosses the mid teenage.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 6:05pm On Mar 23
Ohyoudidnt:

[size=15pt]How Old Was Mary When Jesus Was Born[/size]?
The Bible does not tell us directly how old Mary was when she gave birth to Jesus.

“This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit” (Matthew 1:18).

During this time in history, Jewish girls would have been betrothed (engaged) to their husbands as early as the age of 12 years old. Scholars believe Mary would have been somewhere between 12-16 years old when she had Jesus.

If Mary was 12 this is also teenage with the other ages varying from early teens. There are only 7 years of teenage. 16 just crosses the mid teenage.

Mary was called a woman by Elizabeth ' blessed at thou among all women'. This shows Mary must have completed puberty by the time she got pregnant.

Jesus called a 12 year old female a little girl- jarius daughter. This shows a 12 yr old female is considered a girl in the 1st century AD JEWISH tradition.
Jesus was called a boy when he was 12 years old.

So U may have to try harder with your dawahgandist. U should know by now this won't fly with me.
Look here I don't have a problem with Muhammed sleeping with a 9 year old, it's not my headache.
Though I believe it's immoral to sleep with a 9 yr old girl, even your fasting exception proves it.
It only shows Muhammed is not a prophet of all time but for his time.
Sex and pregnancy should be the ultimate initiation of a female into adult hood. A girl has no business having sex.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:10pm On Mar 23
Ohyoudidnt:

Do you know and say the lord's prayer? I asked before and you are yet to answer?
Still expecting!

The variations in the number are pointers to inaccuracy or aren't they?

When did these hadiths become prominent and why were they promulgated if not for malice?

Did you have any problem with the Lord's prayer?

From all authentic and graded hadeeth, it is written that you will have vigorous sex with houris but will you help us out with the actual number of houris you will be fucking if they are 2, 72 or 100 since you were there when Muhammad was promising you virgins in afterlife
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 6:19pm On Mar 23
SIRTee15:

How did James the just die?

It's reported that James the Just was thrown down from the parapet (of the Temple) and beaten to death with a fuller’s club;

James the Just was thrown down and pelted because he refused to renounce Jesus despite pressure from a group of furious scribes and Pharisees. When they demanded that he denounce his faith, James steadfastly refused, leading to his apprehension. Subsequently, he was taken to the pinnacle of the Temple in Jerusalem and thrown down by the angry mob.

Obviously Jesus was not accepted even after his death and his followers too were killed for sticking to a doctrine that wasn't accepted by the priests who followed the previous scripture including the Torah and Scrolls of Isaiah
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 6:19pm On Mar 23
IslamVIRGINS:

Did you have any problem with the Lord's prayer?

From all authentic and graded hadeeth, it is written that you will have vigorous sex with houris but will you help us out with the actual number of houris you will be fucking if they are 2, 72 or 100 since you were there when Muhammad was promising you virgins in afterlife

What does the lord's prayer say?

All the hadith say 2, 72 and 100 simultaneously or they report this differently? There is a gross lack of consistency in this number.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 6:26pm On Mar 23
SIRTee15:

Mary was called a woman by Elizabeth ' blessed at thou among all women'. This shows Mary must have completed puberty by the time she got pregnant.

Jesus called a 12 year old female a little girl- jarius daughter. This shows a 12 yr old female is considered a girl in the 1st century AD JEWISH tradition.

So U may have to try harder with your dawahgandist. U should know by now this won't fly with me.
Look here I don't have a problem with Muhammed sleeping with a 9 year old, it's not my headache.
Though I believe it's immoral to sleep with a 9 yr old girl, even your fasting exception proves it.
Sex and pregnancy should be the ultimate initiation of a female into adult hood. A girl has no business having sex.

You don't have convincing proof on the age of Mary? Is this to be left to speculation?

The mention of Jairus’ daughter as a “little girl” at 12 years old reflects a term used affectionately or to denote youthfulness rather than literal age.

In ancient Jewish culture, it was not uncommon for girls to be married at a young age, sometimes as early as onset of puberty.

The concept of childhood and adolescence in terms of age ranges and societal roles differed significantly from modern standards.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 6:28pm On Mar 23
Ohyoudidnt:

The doctrine of the Trinity, as believed by Christians, poses a challenge to the concept of monotheism.

While Christians assert that God is one being in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - this notion appears to contradict the fundamentalmonotheistic belief in the existence of only one God. The Trinity doctrine attempts to reconcile the divinity of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit with the monotheistic principle, but it raises logical difficulties and philosophical puzzles.

@ANTIIISLAM TENQ SIRTEE15 ADVOCATEJARE MIGHTYSPARROW

What do you say?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:33pm On Mar 23
Ohyoudidnt:

What does the lord's prayer say?

All the hadith say 2, 72 and 100 simultaneously or they report this differently? There is a gross lack of consistency in this number.

Read Matthew 6:9-13

Some of your hadeeth even says wives without specific number, which of the number should we go for since you know islam more than Sahih Bukhari and others
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 6:37pm On Mar 23
Ohyoudidnt:

What do you say?

Trinity is very easy to explain. It's like bread and butter.
The question is are U willing to accept the explanation?

Now let's start with some definitions.

Tell me what is a being, what is a person.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 6:41pm On Mar 23
Ohyoudidnt:

You don't have convincing proof on the age of Mary? Is this to be left to speculation?

The mention of Jairus’ daughter as a “little girl” at 12 years old reflects a term used affectionately or to denote youthfulness rather than literal age.

In ancient Jewish culture, it was not uncommon for girls to be married at a young age, sometimes as early as onset of puberty.

The concept of childhood and adolescence in terms of age ranges and societal roles differed significantly from modern standards.

Define puberty. Is an average 12 yr old girl flat chested or full breasted?
Is development of the breast a necessity for womanhood.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 6:46pm On Mar 23
Ohyoudidnt:

Define puberty. Is an average 12 yr old girl flat chested or full breasted?
Is development of the breast a necessity for womanhood.

Jesus calling a 12 year old a little girl means she's a girl. You don't call a 22 year old woman little girl.
Too many bogus claim here.

No Jewish girl marry at onset of puberty. If U have evidence, bring one otherwise U lying.

In ancient cultures, the most important physical attributes to determine a female readiness for marriage is menstruation and development of the breast.

An average 12 year old has none of this. Try harder.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 7:00pm On Mar 23
Ohyoudidnt:

It's reported that James the Just was thrown down from the parapet (of the Temple) and beaten to death with a fuller’s club;

James the Just was thrown down and pelted because he refused to renounce Jesus despite pressure from a group of furious scribes and Pharisees. When they demanded that he denounce his faith, James steadfastly refused, leading to his apprehension. Subsequently, he was taken to the pinnacle of the Temple in Jerusalem and thrown down by the angry mob.

Obviously Jesus was not accepted even after his death and his followers too were killed for sticking to a doctrine that wasn't accepted by the priests who followed the previous scripture including the Torah and Scrolls of Isaiah

What happened to the Pharisees and scribes who killed James.
What was the reaction of the masses to the death of James the just.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by advocatejare(m): 7:35pm On Mar 23
Ohyoudidnt:

What do you say?
No Christian will tell you that there are 3 Gods. There is only One God called Yahweh, His Son is Yeshua (Jesus) and He sent us His Holy Spirit to be with us forever after Jesus left this world by ascension to heaven.

When Jesus was asked about the most important law in Mark 12:28-29, he said God is One

One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”
“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 8:20pm On Mar 23
Ohyoudidnt:

If you are interested in the Truth
According to the Christian point of view

Fundamental knowledge
1. God is the Infinite Holy Spirit
In other words he isn't a physical being and he occupies everywhere both in the Physical and Spiritual space.
2. God is ONE :
The Only One who created Life, Things and Beings both in the Physical and Spiritual spaces. There is no partner nor assistant of God. All Power, Knowledge, Wisdom, Ability etc consists in only Him. Without Him, nothing else is.
3. It is impossible to know God beyond what God reveals of Himself to Man
Because of the infinite nature of God, it is impossible to know God beyond the limit of what He chooses to reveal to Us.
4. God is Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient.
God is the God of Time, Space, Matter whether physical or spiritual and thus, He knows the past, present and future of everything both in the Physical and Spiritual spaces. God is everywhere at the same time whether in the Physical or Spiritual spaces. God is All powerful and all things physical or spiritual are entirely subject to His power and Will.
5. God's command MUST be established immediately He commands it.
God's Will is established for whatever He wills or Commands whether in the Physical realm or I. the Spiritual realm
6. God made special creatures with Free Will
All creatures given free will have the Ability to say NO to God. However, it comes with a consequence. Any Being the overrides God's will (even once) is eternally cut off from Him to God's refuse bin called Lake of Fire (Hell Fire).
7. God has a Special Love for Mankind
God's Love for mankind is above that for every other creatures He had made whether in the physical space or spiritual space. Therefore, God made an exception for the violation of His Will by Mankind through a sacrifice (Payment of the Debt of eternal punishment by an infinitely large price?)
8. Gods Purpose of creating Humans:
God created Humans to be like a "mini Him" (In His Image). However, the earth is a place of selection where God chooses those humans who will willingly submit their Will to God and live a Life of Love and Purity. Humans were not created for the purpose of Worshipping God but those of us who love Him worship Him in Spirit and Truth (as a choice).

Now, knowing this: What is Trinity?
God has revealed Himself to Us Humans through the Scripture by His Prophets that
1. He is Our Father who resides and presides in Heaven
2. He is the Spirit who is everywhere in space and time whether in the Physical or Spiritual Realm
3. He is the Word, the Holy outward Expression and Command of the Will of God by which Everything is Made: the closest Muslims can comprehend is the Kufayakun.
This same Word, became Human in Christ Jesus

Thus
1. As the Father, God can be in Heaven and He Wills and Directs what to Be
2. As the Spirit, God can be Everywhere in space and time in both the physical and spiritual space where God's power is.
3. As the Word whereever God's presence and Command is Locally required. This is why the Word of God is likened to a Messanger. He is send to Do or Be.

The closest example to illustrate Trinity is the Trinity of man. Man has three distinct Identities that make him whole
Man is a Body:
This is a person's physical Identity. This is how people in the Physical space recognise us. Man's body obeys every physical and biological laws on earth. With my body, I can make changes in the Physical realm.
Man is a Spirit :
This is a person's Spiritual Identity. This is how God, Angels, Demons or even Jinn recognise you. It doesn't matter if you are underground or in the dark, you are clearly visible in the spirit. With my Spirit, I can make changes to my spiritual environment.
Man is a Soul:
Our soul is our Personal Identity or Internal Identity. This is how we recognise ourselves as "I" , "ME" , "MYSELF". My soul is the seat of my Will, Emotion and Intellect. My soul interfaces with my physical body. With my Soul, I can make changes to my intellectual and emotional environment.

These three (Body, Soul and Spirit) are separately and collectively me.

For you as a Muslim, It is easier to use the Duality of Man as an illustration. That is, man is a Union of
1. His Body
2. His Soul/Spirit (Nafs/Ruh)

In other words, there is no difference between your body and your soul/spirit (they are both you!

In Islam,
1. When a person dies, two angels will come to his grave and ask three questions, the answer to which will determine whether his grave will be made comfortable or made difficult. Every reputable Islamic scholar says that it is impossible to escape the questioning of these Angels even if a person has no corpse (either it is burnt or eaten by fishes or lions). They say that the angels will question the soul/spirit of the person.
It seems that just as the Body has a mouth, ear and body, the Soul of the dead also has a mouth, ear and body.

Is it untrue that the Soul/Spirit would be punished or Blessed for the things done by the Body?

2. Your prophet says that the Prophet's of Allah are in their graves Praying. But Mohammed rode on the Al-Burak to paradise and saw Moses, Adam, Joseph etc.

Did Mohammed truly see these prophets and spoke with them or he was dreaming?

If Mohammed spoke with them AND it isn't yet the time of resurrection. Does it not mean that the Soul /Spirits of the prophets are real and represent them fully even though their corpse is here on earth in their graves.

For the Christians
1. Death:
Death is simply the disconnection between the union of the Body with the Soul and Spirit

If you have any question, ask and if you need scriptural backing, ask and you shall be given

Therefore, just as the Body, Soul and Spirit is separately and collectively ONE (us)
The Father
The Word and
The Infinite Holy Spirit

is separately and collectively ONE

The Problem of Muslims :
1. They think that the Infinite Holy Spirit of God is an Angel called Jibril. This is totally WRONG.

2. The Word of God became Human in Jesus Christ. This Muslims get WRONG

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday Almunjid hayzedibd ahmedio2017 Ahmadusmanu

cc: MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 8:26pm On Mar 23
IslamVIRGINS:

Read Matthew 6:9-13

Some of your hadeeth even says wives without specific number, which of the number should we go for since you know islam more than Sahih Bukhari and others

Why don't you write out Matthew 6:9-13 here?

No specific number, 2, 72, 100? Which really is correct? Which hadith is correct with the number? Do the numbers contradict showing a degree of inauthenticity?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 8:31pm On Mar 23
SIRTee15:

In the context provided, Mary was called a woman by Elizabeth in the Bible because of the significance and respect associated with the term “woman” in that cultural and religious context. When Elizabeth addressed Mary as “woman,” it was a term of honor and recognition of Mary’s role in bearing the Messiah, Jesus Christ. The use of “woman” in this instance signified reverence and acknowledgment of Mary’s unique position as the mother of the Lord.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 8:40pm On Mar 23
Ohyoudidnt:

I wrote a piece a few days ago

ahmedio2017:
TenQ
AntiIslam

Oya your contribution is needed here
There is ONLY one True God and His name is Yahweh.

The Father is Yahweh
The Word is Yahweh and
The Holy Spirit is Yahweh

The Father is the Only True God
The Word is the Only True God and
The Holy Spirit is the Only True God

For Comprehension, Here is the whole chapter

John 17:1-26
1. Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
Jesus Prays for His Disciples
6 “I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.
7 Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You.
8 For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.

9 “I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.
10 And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them.
11 Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
13 But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves.
14 I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
15 I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.
16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Jesus Prays for All Believers
20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me.
26 And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

1. verse 2: Jesus says He gives eternal life to people
2. verse 5: Jesus had the Glory with the Father before anything was made
3. verse 10: Jesus said that ALL the Father Has is His own
4. verse 14: Jesus claimed that He is NOT of this world
5. verse 24: Jesus claimed to have His glory before the foundation of the world

If verse 3 is true, will you be humble enough to accept that verses 2, 5, 10, 14 and 24 are also true.

Therefore, since the one true God exists as a Trinity this means that the three Persons can be addressed as the only true God both individually and collectively. Putting it another way:

1. The Trinity is the only true God.
2. Each specific member of the Trinity is the only true God.
Therefore, the members of the Trinity are the only true God, whether individually or collectively.

This is why Jesus can speak of one member of the Trinity as the only true God without this implying that the other members are not God.
To make this point more clear, the book of Hebrews says of Jesus (the son), Yahweh says

Hebrews 1:8-12
"But about the Son he says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.’ He also says, ‘In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment. You will roll them up like a robe; like a garment they will be changed. But you remain the same, and your years will never end.’"

1. Here the Son (Jesus Christ) is referred to as God by Yahweh whose throne will last for ever and ever.
2. Yahweh says of the Son that He laid the foundations of the heavens and the earth as they are the works of His hands.

If you understood the scriptures below, you will not be confused
1. John 1:1-5
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."
John 1:14: "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelled among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, ) full of grace and truth."

Consistent with John Chapter 17
1. The Word had being from the beginning
2. The Word was God
3. The Word Created ALL things
4. Nothing was made without the Word
5. The Word became Human
6. The Word is Jesus

So also,
2. Col 1:15-17:
"Who (Jesus) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

Consistent with John Chapter 17
1. Jesus is the visible image of the invisible God
2. He created ALL things and ALL Beings
3. Everything was Created by Him and For Him
4. In Jesus everything consist.

Therefore, if you believe verse 3 of John 17 is true, it is necessary to believe that the rest of the narrative of Jesus is the Truth.

Finally to you Muslims
1. According to Islam, who can give eternal life to people?
2. According to Islam, who exists before all things?
3. According to Islam, who created Allah things?

Jesus said: He is the One who gives the three above to humans

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday Almunjid hayzedibd ahmedio2017 Ahmadusmanu

cc: MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 9:04pm On Mar 23
Ohyoudidnt:

In the context provided, Mary was called a woman by Elizabeth in the Bible because of the significance and respect associated with the term “woman” in that cultural and religious context. When Elizabeth addressed Mary as “woman,” it was a term of honor and recognition of Mary’s role in bearing the Messiah, Jesus Christ. The use of “woman” in this instance signified reverence and acknowledgment of Mary’s unique position as the mother of the Lord.

Cite a reference. U are not a scholar or expert in Jewish culture.
Your opinion counts for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

Migrant Crisis: Slovakia 'Will Only Accept Christians' / Behold,the Face Of Winners' Chapel New Resident Pastor. / What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.