Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! (7276 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Lady: “the Bible Was NOT Written By God. It Has LOTS Of Flaws In It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by FxMasterz: 6:51pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

Are you reading what you are posting? You are shame.less so it is my imam that said your god regretted and sleep? No wonder sleeping god and sleeping wors.hipers

You better be wise up, and stop comparing your sleeping shocked shocked shocked shocked god with Almighty Allah. Only one mighty God. Look at Quran you can't find any contradictions, no lies. Our Allah created heaven and the earth and nothing of fatigue touch him. He never sleep, rest nor slumber.

It is disgraceful and disrespectful to say God RESTED and REGRETTED ah ah ah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
No wonder you guys lack respect.

Walai now I know better why u lacks ma.nners when you don't even have respect for your god.

You guys even said your god die ah ah so your god can die too ah oga nawa o shocked shocked shocked shocked

In what way have I shown lack of manners? I have been engaging you politely but you have been bearing the fruits of Islam by throwing insults unwittingly. I'm not surprised. I don't expect you do behave any better.

I asked you some questions but instead of you to answer them, you decided to rant and throw insults. Would insults and ranting save you from the coming judgment of God Almighty?

There are so many flaws and contradictions in your quran, including very embarrassing scientific blunders. They all show that Allah isn't Almighty. Allah is not God. And you actually went further to prove it by insinuating that Allah is very happy about the wickedness that man exhibits in the world. Allah cannot be happy if he was really the creator of man.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 7:01pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

Praise be to Allah.

Your question covers two matters:

1 – The extent to which this hadeeth is saheeh.

This hadeeth is a saheeh hadeeth which is proven in the soundest two books after the Book of Allaah. It was narrated by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh (1145) and by Muslim (1261) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Lord descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the night remains and says: ‘Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?’”

This hadeeth was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) by approximately twenty-eight of the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) and the Ahl al-Sunnah are unanimously agreed that it is to be accepted.

2 – What is meant by the descent of Allaah – may He be exalted – to the lowest heaven:

It should be noted that the descent of the Lord – may He be exalted – to the lowest heaven is one of the actions that are attributed to Him and has to do with His will and wisdom. It is descending in a real sense, in a manner that befits His majesty and might. Allaah descends however He wills, whenever He wills. Glory be to Him, there is nothing like unto Him and He is the All-Hearing, All-Seeing. It is not permissible to distort the meaning of the hadeeth by saying that what is meant is that His command or mercy descends, or that one of His angels descends. This is false for several reasons:
It seems you agree with Mohammed's narrative that Allah descends every third part of the night to the lowest heaven to hear you Muslims pray. It was a yes or no question.

Unfortunately If this True, the implications are these
1. Allah must be permanently trapped on Earth because the earth is spherical. There is no time some people in the world will not be at the third part of the night

2. Allah doesn't know that the earth is not flat. If Allah doesn't know that the earth is spherical, how can he be God

3. Mohammed must have fabricated his knowledge of Allah as usual.

These cannot be faulted sir.

Except, it's a lie of Mohammed!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 7:05pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

Shouting on top of your voice and making repetitive babblings does not change anything as I have explained the figure of peach used.

I asked you :

If Allah destined everything to be, why is he displeased in the actions of those he has predestined to act in a certain way

Quran2:205
"And when he goes away, he strives throughout the land to cause corruption therein and destroy crops and animals. And Allah does not like corruption."

How does Allah not like what he destined to be?

It is a simple question

Before answering your questions further
You must acknowledge those verses of Bible and you must accept that YOUR god RESTED and REGRETTED. Afterwards we shall continue our conversations.....
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 7:05pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

Stop this your usel.ess twisting, the word sabbath came up as a result of you guys god resting on the seventh day..... Stop telling lies rested is different from sabbath...

Sabbath a day of religious observance and abstinence from work, kept by Jewish people from Friday evening to Saturday evening, and by most Christians on Sunday.

During your sabath are you resting or worshiping? If sabath mean rest then you should be resting n not worshiping.... So sabath has no correlation with resting look for another lies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You god RESTED (relax) baba was very weak and tired so he needed to refresh.

You god make a mistakes in creating Man hence he REGRETTED wow what a wonderful god grin grin angry grin grin grin

You are worshiping weak and regret able god shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked
As if your brain is being twisted by blacksmiths.

Sabbath is a Jewish Religious Holiday which is not even one day a week but any day or week or year designated as Sabbath!

1 Like

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 7:46pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

Before answering your questions further
You must acknowledge those verses of Bible and you must accept that YOUR god RESTED and REGRETTED. Afterwards we shall continue our conversations.....

EASY,
First acknowledge that

1. The one who said this verse is ignorant and foolish for saying that he is the same one that REGRETTED and RESTED
Qur'an 29:46
Do not argue with the people of the Book unless in a fair way, apart from those who act wrongly, and say to them: "We believe what has been sent down to us, and we believe what has been sent down to you. Our God and your God is one, and to Him we submit."

Is Allah prone to lying?

2. Then you publicly acknowledge that you are much more knowledgeable that the one who said that which Allah is not in Quran 29:46

3. Then you acknowledge the ignorance of the one who claimed he revealed the Torah to Moses and the Zabur from which this you speak about is written.

Thereafter, we shall continue our conversation!
Mr Coward!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 8:50pm On Feb 29
The Flaws In The Taoheed (doctrine Of Oneness Of Allah) Destroys Allah As God

The fundamental doctrine of Islam is the Taoheed meaning: The Oneness of Allah.

Unfortunately, inasmuch as Muslims would like to grandrously magnify Allah and make him the same as the God of the people of the Book, they unfortunately limit him unknowingly.
As a rule, Islam ALWAYS BREAK down with scrutiny. And this is why Muslims hardly ask questions.

You will all see that a little examination of Islamic doctrine expose the weakness of the Taoheed. Taoheed makes Allah a limited God because of these claims of Islam below.

Claims of Islam :
1. Allah is on his throne upon the waters above the seven heavens.

2. Allah descend everyday to the lowest heaven at the third part of the night to listen to the supplications of the Muslims
3. Muslims will SEE Allah with their eyes on the Day of judgement

4. Allah will appear to the Muslims and will change his shape to. another form on the Day of resurrection to a form unknown to the Muslims (Muslims will be in disbelief until until they see the shin of Allah)

5. Allah cannot enter into his creation because he is too big for that

If ALL these are true, then
1. If Allah is above the seven heavens (which is also all above the earth), Allah cannot be omnipresent.
It is logically impossible for Allah to be above the heavens and below it at the same time.

2. If Allah descend to the lowest heaven everyday at the third part of the night to listen to the supplications of the Muslims, then Allah cannot be omniscient.
It is either that Allah is not knowledgeable that the earth is not flat but spherical (thus Allah is trapped forever on the earth) and it is thus impossible for Allah to be on his throne above the heavens at the same time

3. If Muslims will see Allah with their eyes on the Day of judgement, it means that Allah is finite both in scope and size. Moreover, Allah is NOT a spirit according to Islamic scholars, thus Allah is a physical being.

4. If Allah changes his shape to the Muslims, then this proves that the shape of Allah is created. If not, can any Muslim tell us what happened to the original shape of Allah when he appeared to you in a different shape. Obviously, the first shape not the second shape of Allah are not eternal. There is no Islamic doctrine that Allah is shapeless

5. If Allah is too big to enter his creation, how come he managed to pass through the layers of heaven to the lowest heavens in order to listen to the supplications of the Muslims at the third part of the night?
6. Of course, there is no dispute that Allah is One but then, What is the difference between the Oneness of Allah and the Oneness of Iblis (satan)? If there is no difference apart from difference in assigned attributes, then there is NOTHING special about the Taoheed of Allah.

Of course, except if ALL these claims of Muslims about Allah is FABRICATED as usual

Questions;
1. Can Allah be Above the seven heavens and be below it at the same time?
2. If it is true that Allah descends every third part of the night to the lowest heavens, doe it not mean that Allah is perpetually on earth?
3. If Muslims will see Allah physically in paradise, does it not show that Allah is limited?
4. If it is true that Allah will change his shape when he appears to Muslims in paradise, what happens to Allah's first shape?
5. If Allah is too big to enter into his creation, how then does he descend from his throne to the lowest heaven?
6. What is special with Taoheed of Allah since we know that Iblis is also one and unique?

References are included next page!

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday Almunjid hayzedibd ahmedio2017

cc: MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 8:53pm On Feb 29
Instead of addressing the problem, they would want to change the subject of discussion to something else as a distraction.

Taoheed is flawed as it makes God as limited as any man!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 9:20pm On Feb 29
Qasim6:

You trinitarians won't cease to amaze.

You can even spot your manmade doctrine from that verse?

Let me help you, smashed that trinitarian lenses you are putting on and re-read that verse.

Still no answer. Ok, let's move.

Let's see if trinity is actually in the scriptures or was generated artificially by Christians.

Let's look at another verse in the book of Genesis. Remember genesis was written by Jews who don't believe in trinity.

7 The angel of the LORD found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. 8 And he said, “Hagar, slave of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going
“I’m running away from my mistress Sarai,” she answered.

9 Then the angel of the LORD told her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to her.” 10 The angel added, “I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count.”......

13 Hagar gave this name to YAHWEH who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.” 14 That is why the well was called Beer Lahai Roi- well of the Living One who sees me. is still there, between Kadesh and Bered.

Now explain to me why Hagar is calling the angel of the Lord the God Almighty, el Roi- the Living one.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 9:31pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

1. Allah is an Arabic language which means God.

2. Allah is in the heaven sitting on the throne of Al-harashi. He sees everything both in the heaven and earth. He knows everything both open and hidden. Allahu Akbar. He is the greatest.

3. Muslims those who believed and do good will be be privileged to see the Almighty God on the day of judgement. Not everyone will have the opportunity to do that OKAY?

4. Which one is Allah changing shape, no one has ever set his eyes on him b4 so no one can actually says this is how God is. So this is not a point.

5. Allah is the mighty one, he created heaven and the earth, he has the power to do all things that he wishes, he has the ability to do all things. He knows all things. So this is not a point too. He created heaven and the earth and all things inside that alone shows how powerful God is.

6. Tawhid is a fundamental concept in Islamic psychology that refers to the oneness of Allah and the belief that everything in the universe is connected to Allah (SWT). Tawhid is derived from the Arabic word “wahid” which means one.

Iblis is one of the angels of Allah, he was created by God, God commanded him to bow down for Adam which he refused and since then he has turned to Satan. Although God is all knowing, that's is one of the purpose of iblis in the first instance because God is all knowing.......

Are you now cleared? Allah is One and all prophet of God preaches the oneness of God. Allah is unique. He created Adam with his word kunfayekun meaning be and it shall be. Adam has no father neither does he have mother, he created Jesus Christ PBUH with his word. He created YOU with his word so Allah is great and he's the only one that is worthy of worshiping says Jesus Christ PBUH.....

That's why I said you Christians didn't believed in Jesus Christ PBUH. You need to believe in him and all other prophets so that you can be successful.

Tawhid means nothing. One God is meaningless. Knowing there's one God has no weight in any theological concept.
Satan acknowledge there is one God but he was punished by God.
Cain knew of only one God but he was banished from God's sight.
Zoroastrian is the first monotheistic religion, it existed thousands of years before any Abrahamic faith yet it's not considered a true religion.
Orunmila believes in One God according to Yoruba pantheon concept. Why are Yorubas not following orunmila since he preached one God?
So your one God one God mantra lacks depth and makes no sense.

The issue is who is this one God, how does he want us to worship him. What are his laws and doctrines.
What is the truth about this one God and how do we follow him?

That is the question my friend. Not shouting one God one God up and down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 9:44pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

10 commandments, Jesus Christ PBUH said I have not come to abolished the laws but to amend it.

Jesus Christ PBUH said I have not come to fulfill my own will if not he that sent me......

So what is the will of the Father Jesus came to fulfil ..
Let's have a look...

John 6
38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

So the question is if U admit Jesus came to do the will of the Father, why are not following that same will?
Why are being disobedient to the will of the Father?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 11:23pm On Feb 29
SIRTee15:

So what is the will of the Father Jesus came to fulfil ..
Let's have a look...

John 6
38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

So the question is if U admit Jesus came to do the will of the Father, why are not following that same will?
Why are being disobedient to the will of the Father?

How are disobedient to the the Will of God?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 11:29pm On Feb 29
TenQ:
The Flaws In The Taoheed (doctrine Of Oneness Of Allah) Destroys Allah As God

The fundamental doctrine of Islam is the Taoheed meaning: The Oneness of Allah.

Unfortunately, inasmuch as Muslims would like to grandrously magnify Allah and make him the same as the God of the people of the Book, they unfortunately limit him unknowingly.
As a rule, Islam ALWAYS BREAK down with scrutiny. And this is why Muslims hardly ask questions.

You will all see that a little examination of Islamic doctrine expose the weakness of the Taoheed. Taoheed makes Allah a limited God because of these claims of Islam below.

Claims of Islam :
1. Allah is on his throne upon the waters above the seven heavens.

2. Allah descend everyday to the lowest heaven at the third part of the night to listen to the supplications of the Muslims
3. Muslims will SEE Allah with their eyes on the Day of judgement

4. Allah will appear to the Muslims and will change his shape to. another form on the Day of resurrection to a form unknown to the Muslims (Muslims will be in disbelief until until they see the shin of Allah)

5. Allah cannot enter into his creation because he is too big for that

If ALL these are true, then
1. If Allah is above the seven heavens (which is also all above the earth), Allah cannot be omnipresent.
It is logically impossible for Allah to be above the heavens and below it at the same time.

2. If Allah descend to the lowest heaven everyday at the third part of the night to listen to the supplications of the Muslims, then Allah cannot be omniscient.
It is either that Allah is not knowledgeable that the earth is not flat but spherical (thus Allah is trapped forever on the earth) and it is thus impossible for Allah to be on his throne above the heavens at the same time

3. If Muslims will see Allah with their eyes on the Day of judgement, it means that Allah is finite both in scope and size. Moreover, Allah is NOT a spirit according to Islamic scholars, thus Allah is a physical being.

4. If Allah changes his shape to the Muslims, then this proves that the shape of Allah is created. If not, can any Muslim tell us what happened to the original shape of Allah when he appeared to you in a different shape. Obviously, the first shape not the second shape of Allah are not eternal. There is no Islamic doctrine that Allah is shapeless

5. If Allah is too big to enter his creation, how come he managed to pass through the layers of heaven to the lowest heavens in order to listen to the supplications of the Muslims at the third part of the night?
6. Of course, there is no dispute that Allah is One but then, What is the difference between the Oneness of Allah and the Oneness of Iblis (satan)? If there is no difference apart from difference in assigned attributes, then there is NOTHING special about the Taoheed of Allah.

Of course, except if ALL these claims of Muslims about Allah is FABRICATED as usual

Questions;
2. If it is true that Allah descends every third part of the night to the lowest heavens, doe it not mean that Allah is perpetually on earth?
3. If Muslims will see Allah physically in paradise, does it not show that Allah is limited?
4. If it is true that Allah will change his shape when he appears to Muslims in paradise, what happens to Allah's first shape?
5. If Allah is too big to enter into his creation, how then does he descend from his throne to the lowest heaven?
6. What is special with Taoheed of Allah since we know that Iblis is also one and unique?

References are included next page!

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday Almunjid hayzedibd ahmedio2017

cc: MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare

Stop this ur rub.bish, I have corrected you several times... Don't compare Allah with your god, Allah is more powerful than your god, don't you get?

Your god can make a mistakes, Allah cannot make a mistakes

Your god regretted and RESTED Allah does not sleep and slumber.....

Your own god is not powerful.

1 Like

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 12:23am On Mar 01
ahmedio2017:

Stop this ur rub.bish, I have corrected you several times... Don't compare Allah with your god, Allah is more powerful than your god, don't you get?

If you are correct, it Means that the one who said this verse of the Qur'an is a confirmed Fraud and Liar!

Do not argue with the people of the Book unless in a fair way, apart from those who act wrongly, and say to them: "We believe what has been sent down to us, and we believe what has been sent down to you. Our God and your God is one, and to Him we submit."

Do you agree with Allah or disagree with this statement?
Is this verse Maudu?

Please respond truthfully!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 12:38am On Mar 01
TenQ:

If you are correct, it Means that the one who said this verse of the Qur'an is a confirmed Fraud and Liar!

Do you agree with Allah or disagree with this statement?
Is this verse Maudu?

Please respond truthfully!

What happened to it na?
You don't understand what you are quoting oga I told you Bible comprises of both injeel and Torah and Paul lies so therefore there are some verses we can never believed like god rested we won't take that, like god regretted we can never take that and the likes.....
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:46am On Mar 01
ahmedio2017:

What happened to it na?
You don't understand what you are quoting oga I told you Bible comprises of both injeel and Torah and Paul lies so therefore there are some verses we can never believed like god rested we won't take that, like god regretted we can never take that and the likes.....
1. Your gross willful ignorance never cease to amaze me

It is a shame you do not know that the word "Bible" means BOOK!

As much as you hate Paul, here is what your religious book say

Tafsir Qur'an 5.14 Maududi - Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi - Tafhim al-Qur'an
.... On the one side St. Paul, a follower of the Prophet Jesus, put an end to the observance of the law and declared that the only thing needed for salvation was belief in Messiah. On the other side, the Jewish rabbis cut off the followers of Christ by declaring theta to be a misguided sect. But in spite of this separateness, at first the sect bore no distinctive name. The followers of Christ called themselves by different names, such as disciples, brethren, believers, saints etc......

Tafsir Qur'an 36.13-17 Kathir - Ibn Al Kathir
(so We reinforced them with a third,) means, `We supported and strengthened them with a third Messenger. ' Ibn Jurayj narrated from Wahb bin Sulayman, from Shu`ayb Al-Jaba'i, "The names of the first two Messengers were Sham`un and Yuhanna, and the name of the third was Bulus (Paul) , and the city was Antioch (Antakiyah).

Oh, these above is another Lie from Muslim scholars Abi?

2. It still means that the writer of the verse below is either a LIAR or very IGNORANT and of course, you are more knowledgeable than him.

Do you agree that this verse is a Fabrication

3. It was Moses in the Torah that said God took a SABBATH after creation and not Paul.
So, Allah must have told another Lie or displayed his usual Ignorance of not knowing this: or is it the overzealous you shamelessly spewing fabrications and falsehood to sound like he has a semblance of brain in his head.

Why don't you just quote Paul when he said God RESTED except you are a fabricator like Hafs one of the key narrators of your Qur'an?

Sorry!
Just to help you not to forget
1. If Allah comes down every third part of the night to hear: he doesn't know Geography of the earth as he thinks that the earth is FLAT.

Why do you think Allah thinks that the earth is flat?

2. If it is TRUE that Allah comes down every third part of the night to hear you Muslims pray: he must be trapped on the earth as he cannot leave.

Who is the one sitting on the Throne of Allah above the waters high up the seventh heaven: is it empty?

3. If it is TRUE that Allah comes down every third part of the night to hear you Muslims pray AND Allah is too big to enter his creation : please explain how Allah managed to COME DOWN into the first heaven.?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by advocatejare(m): 9:12am On Mar 01
ahmedio2017:

Allah made many mistakes that was why he was abrogating one verse of the Quran for another

What does Sabt aka Sabath mean in Islam. Why did Allah punish those who refused to observe sabbath as stated in surah 2:65.

Why was sabbath so important to Allah?

Maryam was more powerful than Allah, Allah could not have a child without a consort, Maryam did!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 11:30am On Mar 01
TenQ:

Tafsir Qur'an 36.13-17 Kathir - Ibn Al Kathir
(so We reinforced them with a third,) means, `We supported and strengthened them with a third Messenger. ' Ibn Jurayj narrated from Wahb bin Sulayman, from Shu`ayb Al-Jaba'i, "The names of the first two Messengers were Sham`un and Yuhanna, and the name of the third was Bulus (Paul) , and the city was Antioch (Antakiyah).

ibn Kathir shows the flaws in the view of earlier scholars who interpreted the city to be Antioch and the sender of the messengers to be 'Isa () in three points:

We have already referred to the reports from many of the Salaf that this city was Antioch, and that these three Messengers were messengers sent from the Messiah 'Isa bin Maryam, peace be upon him, as Qatadah and others stated. This is not mentioned by any of the later scholars of Tafsir besides him, and this issue must be examined from a number of angles. (The first) is that if we take this story at face value, it indicates that these men were Messengers from Allah, may He be glorified, not from the Messiah, peace be upon him, as Allah says:
(It was but one Sayhah and lo! they (all) were still)." Ibn Jarir said, "The former view is more correct, because the Message does not need to be brought by an army." The scholars of Tafsir said, "Allah sent Jibril, peace be upon him, to them, and he seized the pillars at the gate of their city, then he hurled one Sayhah upon them and lo! they (all) were still, to the last man among them, and no soul was left in any body." We have already referred to the reports from many of the Salaf that this city was Antioch, and that these three Messengers were messengers sent from the Messiah 'Isa bin Maryam, peace be upon him, as Qatadah and others stated. This is not mentioned by any of the later scholars of Tafsir besides him, and this issue must be examined from a number of angles.
The first is that if we take this story at face value, it indicates that these men were Messengers from Allah, may He be glorified, not from the Messiah, peace be upon him, as Allah says:
(When We sent to them two Messengers, they denied them both; so We reinforced them with a third, and they said: "Verily, we have been sent to you as Messengers."wink
up to:
("Our Lord knows that we have been sent as Messengers to you. And our duty is only to convey plainly (the Message)."wink
If they had been from among the Disciples, they would have said something to indicate that they had come from the Messiah, peace be upon him. And Allah knows best. Moreover, if they had been messengers sent by the Messiah, why would the people have said to them,
("You are only human beings like ourselves"wink
The second is that the people of Antioch did believe in the messengers sent by the Messiah to them. Antioch was the first city to believe in the Messiah, and it is one of the four cities in which there are Christian patriarchs. These cities are: Jerusalem, because it is the city of the Messiah; Antioch, because it was the first city where all of the people believed in the Messiah; Alexandria, because it was in that city that they agreed to reform the hierarchy of patriarchs, metropolitans (archbishops), bishops, priests, deacons and monks; and Rome, because it is the city of the Emperor Constantine who supported and helped to establish their religion. When he adopted Constantinople as his city, the Patriarch of Rome moved there, as has been mentioned by several historian, such as Sa'id bin Batriq and others, both People of the Book and Muslims. If we accept that, then the people of Antioch were the first to believe, but Allah tells us that the people of this town rejected HisMessengers and that He destroyed them with one Sayhah and lo! they (all) were still. And Allah knows best.
The third is that the story of Antioch and the Disciples of the Messiah happened after the Tawrah had been revealed. Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri, may Allah be pleased with him, and others among the Salaf stated that after revealing the Tawrah, Allah, may He be blessed and exalted, did not destroy an entire nation by sending a punishment upon them. Rather, He commanded the believers to fight the idolators. They mentioned this when discussing the Ayah: (And indeed We gave Musa -- after We had destroyed the generations of old -- the Scripture) (28:43).
This implies that the city mentioned in the Qur'an is a city other than Antioch, as also stated by more than one of the Salaf. Or, if we wish to keep the same name, it is possible that it is another Antioch, not the one which is well-known, for it is not known that it (the famous Antioch) was destroyed, either during Christian times or before. And Allah knows best.

From the above we may safely say that ibn Kathir quoted these reports and refuted them at the end of the story so who ever shares this information without quoting ibn Kathir's real position on the topic is falsely quoting ibn Kathir. Nevertheless one could also say that there's a difference of opinion among scholars on this topic.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 12:15pm On Mar 01
TenQ:

Do you agree that this verse is a Fabrication

The verse Quran 29:46 emphasizes the importance of engaging with the people of the Book (Christians and Jews) in a fair and respectful manner. It teaches us the importance of maintaining a harmonious relationship with individuals from different faith backgrounds, emphasizing the commonalities we share rather than focusing on our differences.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 12:17pm On Mar 01
Ohyoudidnt:

ibn Kathir shows the flaws in the view of earlier scholars who interpreted the city to be Antioch and the sender of the messengers to be 'Isa () in three points:

We have already referred to the reports from many of the Salaf that this city was Antioch, and that these three Messengers were messengers sent from the Messiah 'Isa bin Maryam, peace be upon him, as Qatadah and others stated. This is not mentioned by any of the later scholars of Tafsir besides him, and this issue must be examined from a number of angles. (The first) is that if we take this story at face value, it indicates that these men were Messengers from Allah, may He be glorified, not from the Messiah, peace be upon him, as Allah says:
(It was but one Sayhah and lo! they (all) were still)." Ibn Jarir said, "The former view is more correct, because the Message does not need to be brought by an army." The scholars of Tafsir said, "Allah sent Jibril, peace be upon him, to them, and he seized the pillars at the gate of their city, then he hurled one Sayhah upon them and lo! they (all) were still, to the last man among them, and no soul was left in any body." We have already referred to the reports from many of the Salaf that this city was Antioch, and that these three Messengers were messengers sent from the Messiah 'Isa bin Maryam, peace be upon him, as Qatadah and others stated. This is not mentioned by any of the later scholars of Tafsir besides him, and this issue must be examined from a number of angles.
The first is that if we take this story at face value, it indicates that these men were Messengers from Allah, may He be glorified, not from the Messiah, peace be upon him, as Allah says:
(When We sent to them two Messengers, they denied them both; so We reinforced them with a third, and they said: "Verily, we have been sent to you as Messengers."wink
up to:
("Our Lord knows that we have been sent as Messengers to you. And our duty is only to convey plainly (the Message)."wink
If they had been from among the Disciples, they would have said something to indicate that they had come from the Messiah, peace be upon him. And Allah knows best. Moreover, if they had been messengers sent by the Messiah, why would the people have said to them,
("You are only human beings like ourselves"wink
The second is that the people of Antioch did believe in the messengers sent by the Messiah to them. Antioch was the first city to believe in the Messiah, and it is one of the four cities in which there are Christian patriarchs. These cities are: Jerusalem, because it is the city of the Messiah; Antioch, because it was the first city where all of the people believed in the Messiah; Alexandria, because it was in that city that they agreed to reform the hierarchy of patriarchs, metropolitans (archbishops), bishops, priests, deacons and monks; and Rome, because it is the city of the Emperor Constantine who supported and helped to establish their religion. When he adopted Constantinople as his city, the Patriarch of Rome moved there, as has been mentioned by several historian, such as Sa'id bin Batriq and others, both People of the Book and Muslims. If we accept that, then the people of Antioch were the first to believe, but Allah tells us that the people of this town rejected HisMessengers and that He destroyed them with one Sayhah and lo! they (all) were still. And Allah knows best.
The third is that the story of Antioch and the Disciples of the Messiah happened after the Tawrah had been revealed. Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri, may Allah be pleased with him, and others among the Salaf stated that after revealing the Tawrah, Allah, may He be blessed and exalted, did not destroy an entire nation by sending a punishment upon them. Rather, He commanded the believers to fight the idolators. They mentioned this when discussing the Ayah: (And indeed We gave Musa -- after We had destroyed the generations of old -- the Scripture) (28:43).
This implies that the city mentioned in the Qur'an is a city other than Antioch, as also stated by more than one of the Salaf. Or, if we wish to keep the same name, it is possible that it is another Antioch, not the one which is well-known, for it is not known that it (the famous Antioch) was destroyed, either during Christian times or before. And Allah knows best.

From the above we may safely say that ibn Kathir quoted these reports and refuted them at the end of the story so who ever shares this information without quoting ibn Kathir's real position on the topic is falsely quoting ibn Kathir. Nevertheless one could also say that there's a difference of opinion among scholars on this topic.

So, as usual of Muslim scholars like Ibn Kathir and Al-Maududi , they
1. Colluded together to explain your Qur'an while saying that Paul was the third
2. They both were either Ignorant or making up lies that Paul was the third Apostle of Jesus.
3. The verse showed that Allah is the worst communicator of historical events as
a. Allah did not know the name of the city
b. Allah does not know the names of the Apostles sent to the city

Qur'an 36:13
Sahih International
And present to them an example: the people of the city, when the messengers came to it -

The Qur'an is indeed a complete perfect book. No wonder you need tonnes of Tafsirs to make any sense out of it.

You problem is now that you dispute over your interpretations: you choose only the ones you like

Unfortunately for you:
Both Ibn Kathir and Al-Maududi are your scholars and not mine
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 12:21pm On Mar 01
Mr Ohyoudidnt

Since you are just coming in, you will help us clarify these issues below
1. If Allah comes down every third part of the night to hear: he doesn't know Geography of the earth as he thinks that the earth is FLAT.

Why do you think Allah thinks that the earth is flat?

2. If it is TRUE that Allah comes down every third part of the night to hear you Muslims pray: he must be trapped on the earth as he cannot leave.

Who is the one sitting on the Throne of Allah above the waters high up the seventh heaven: is it empty?

3. If it is TRUE that Allah comes down every third part of the night to hear you Muslims pray AND Allah is too big to enter his creation : please explain how Allah managed to COME DOWN into the first heaven.?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 12:26pm On Mar 01
Ohyoudidnt:

The verse Quran 29:46 emphasizes the importance of engaging with the people of the Book (Christians and Jews) in a fair and respectful manner. It teaches us the importance of maintaining a harmonious relationship with individuals from different faith backgrounds, emphasizing the commonalities we share rather than focusing on our differences.
My emphasis is the highlighted in RED .
Is the part in RED true or False ?

Do you concur that this verse is a Fabrication
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Expanse2020(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01
TenQ:
Why are you Muslims like this?

You are given 5 questions to answer, but you set your own questions with different answers . Is this how you did in school?

Mr Expanse2020

Wrong answers to questions as I did not ask you to define Taoheed.

I asked you questions based on truth and validity of the claims of Islam about Taoheed.

Questions;

Mr Explore2xmore may be of help to you if you call him on time. You may also call any of Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday Almunjid hayzedibd and ahmedio2017 They have been feigning deaf and dumb too
I have answer your questions the remains left for you when you see truth, the truth Shall set you free

Unless your heart, eyes, ears have been blocked just as how Quran said it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Expanse2020(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01
TenQ:
Why don't you think and be set free from the trap of satan leading you to Hellfire

John 20:31:
"But these are written, that you might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you might have life (salvation) through his name."

Are you tongue tied?
See how the lies of Islam scattered all over the places. The Almighty Taoheed brought to its knees at the alter of truth.

Mr coward, what is the answer to any of the questions?

Mr Expanse2020

My questions are so simple

Questions;

Don't be a coward sir!

Or at least accept the truth and be saved by the Messiah!
Where did God call JESUS his son in the bible
Did Jesus ever see God
Where did Jesus tell you I am your God
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 2:46pm On Mar 01
Expanse2020:

Where did God call JESUS his son in the bible
Did Jesus ever see God
Where did Jesus tell you I am your God

Mat 3.16
And a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased.”

John 12

28 Father, glorify your name!”

Then a voice came from heaven, “I have glorified it, and will glorify it again.” 29 The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.

30 Jesus said, “This voice was for your benefit, not mine.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Expanse2020(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01
SIRTee15:

Mat 3.16
And a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased.”

John 12

Then a voice came from heaven, “I have glorified it, and will glorify it again.” 29 The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.

30 Jesus said, “This voice was for your benefit, not mine.
I taught you know bible alaye babanla olodo you be oooo😂😂😂😂😂

i]Mat 3.16
And a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased.”[/i]
Whose voice is that😂😂😂😂😂
Among people from(who are in ) heaven we have Abraham, Moses, Jacobs Angel your 24 elders and alot of people who voice is that among them
Bros J this guy lied againt you sir
Brother Jesus please come and tell us the truth sir, is it the voice of your father undecided
Bros J be like don't mind Mattew and John
open your bible to John 5 vs 37-38

37-38“. But the witness that really confirms me far exceeds John’s witness.(GBAM!!!) It’s the work the Father gave me to complete. These very tasks, as I go about completing them, confirm that the Father, in fact, sent me. The Father who sent me, confirmed me. And you missed it. LET ZOOM IN🧐🧐🧐

You never heard his voice, you never saw his appearance.
Talking to John again (Sir tee the empty head 🤣🤣🤣)There is nothing left in your memory of his Message because you do not take his Messenger seriously.
Na Jesus talk am óò no be me óò🙌
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 4:18pm On Mar 01
TenQ:

My emphasis is the highlighted in RED .
Is the part in RED true or False ?

Do you concur that this verse is a Fabrication

You need to look in your own compilation called the Bible. Look in Deuteronomy 29.

Deuteronomy 29

22 Your children who follow you in later generations and foreigners who come from distant lands will see the calamities that have fallen on the land and the diseases with which the Lord has afflicted it.
23 The whole land will be a burning waste of salt and sulfur—nothing planted, nothing sprouting, no vegetation growing on it. It will be like the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboyim, which the Lord overthrew in fierce anger.

24 All the nations will ask: “Why has the Lord done this to this land? Why this fierce, burning anger?”

25 And the answer will be: “It is because this people abandoned the covenant of the Lord, the God of their ancestors, the covenant he made with them when he brought them out of Egypt

26 They went off and worshiped other gods and bowed down to them, gods they did not know, gods he had not given them
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 4:29pm On Mar 01
Expanse2020:

I taught you know bible alaye babanla olodo you be oooo😂😂😂😂😂

i]Mat 3.16
And a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased.”[/i]
Whose voice is that😂😂😂😂😂
Among people from(who are in ) heaven we have Abraham, Moses, Jacobs Angel your 24 elders and alot of people who voice is that among them
Bros J this guy lied againt you sir
Brother Jesus please come and tell us the truth sir, is it the voice of your father undecided
Bros J be like don't mind Mattew and John
open your bible to John 5 vs 37-38

37-38“. But the witness that really confirms me far exceeds John’s witness.(GBAM!!!) It’s the work the Father gave me to complete. These very tasks, as I go about completing them, confirm that the Father, in fact, sent me. The Father who sent me, confirmed me. And you missed it. LET ZOOM IN🧐🧐🧐

You never heard his voice, you never saw his appearance.
Talking to John again (Sir tee the empty head 🤣🤣🤣)There is nothing left in your memory of his Message because you do not take his Messenger seriously.
Na Jesus talk am óò no be me óò🙌

Matthew 3

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

So who among the heavenly hosts U mentioned has the spirit of God.
Angels, Patriarch, elders or the FATHER.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Jesus said he's a son to who? Father, patriarch, angels or elders.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

He said to them, “And who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him, “You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!” (Matthew 16:15-17).

So I really don't understand the correlation of my beloved son to elders or angels. There's only one person who say such in heaven and that's the Father.

In John 5 Jesus said this to the Pharisees.

[i] And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, 38 nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent.

Jesus also reiterated above in book of Matthew

MAT 13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

MAT 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and [their] ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed

Jesus made it clear that the Pharisees don't hear because they cant- they need to believe in the one the Father sent but they rejected him.
So they can neither see nor hear from God.

Pharisees existed at a times the shikenah Glory of God had departed from the temple and the priest no longer have any direct contact or relationship with God. The Pharisees were not receiving any revelation from God either. They were waiting for the Messiah to open up that pathway of communication btw mankind and God. That Messiah was Jesus. Instead of the Pharisees to embrace jesus so they could here from the Father, they rejected him and that was what Jesus was explaining in the passage.

However Jesus affirmed his source and that people can once again hear from the father through him. An example is John 12.

30 Jesus said, “This voice was for your benefit, not mine. 31 Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out. 32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Expanse2020(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01
SIRTee15:

Matthew 3

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

So who among the heavenly hosts U mentioned has the spirit of God.
Angels, Patriarch, elders or the FATHER.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Jesus said he's a son to who? Father, patriarch, angels or elders.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

He said to them, “And who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him, “You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!” (Matthew 16:15-17).

So I really don't understand the correlation of my beloved son to elders or angels. There's only one person who say such in heaven and that's the Father.

In John 5 Jesus said this to the Pharisees

And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, 38 nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent.

Jesus also reiterated above in book of Matthew

MAT 13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

MAT 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and [their] ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed

Jesus made it clear that the Pharisees don't hear because they cant- they need to believe in the one the Father sent but they rejected him.
So they can neither see nor hear from God.

Pharisees existed at a times the shikenah Glory of God had departed from the temple and the priest no longer have any direct contact or relationship with God. The Pharisees were not receiving any revelation from God either. They were waiting for the Messiah to open up that pathway of communication btw mankind and God. That Messiah was Jesus.

However Jesus affirmed his source and that people can once again heat from the father through him multiple times while on earth. An example is John 12.

30 Jesus said, “This voice was for your benefit, not mine. 31 Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out. 32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.

May you should read your bible well well because he said a voice came down to earth, whose voice is... because God didn't said that it his voice and Jesus confirm it that what John and Mattew said was rubbished because nobody's has ever seen God or hear his voice don't you found the verses contradicting each other
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Qasim6(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01
SIRTee15:

Still no answer. Ok, let's move.

Let's see if trinity is actually in the scriptures or was generated artificially by Christians.

Let's look at another verse in the book of Genesis. Remember genesis was written by Jews who don't believe in trinity.

7 The angel of the LORD found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. 8 And he said, “Hagar, slave of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going
“I’m running away from my mistress Sarai,” she answered.

9 Then the angel of the LORD told her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to her.” 10 The angel added, “I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count.”......

13 Hagar gave this name to YAHWEH who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.” 14 That is why the well was called Beer Lahai Roi- well of the Living One who sees me. is still there, between Kadesh and Bered.

Now explain to me why Hagar is calling the angel of the Lord the God Almighty, el Roi- the Living one.

My guy stop wasting your time, stop looking for your 3 in 1 God in the Tanakh, it is not there.

You have no leg to stand on.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 4:42pm On Mar 01
Expanse2020:

May you should read your bible well well because he said a voice came down to earth, whose voice is... because God didn't said that it his voice and Jesus confirm it that what John and Mattew said was rubbished because nobody's has ever seen God or hear his voice don't you found the verses contradicting each other

No contradiction at all. Jesus was speaking to the Pharisee in John 5, I already explained. And the context was given.

Show me any of the FF that has the spirit of God
Among people from(who are in ) heaven we have Abraham, Moses, Jacobs Angel your 24 elders and alot of people who voice is that among them.

Which one of them has the spirit of God? because it was the spirit of God that descended from heaven into Jesus, not spirit of Moses, angel or elders.

Show me any verse in the bible where Moses, angels, or elders called Jesus my son. Just one verse.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Expanse2020(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01
SIRTee15:

No contradiction at all. Jesus was speaking to the Pharisee in John 5, I already explained. And the context was given.

Show me any of the FF that has the spirit of God
Among people from(who are in ) heaven we have Abraham, Moses, Jacobs Angel your 24 elders and alot of people who voice is that among them.

Which one of them has the spirit of God? because it was the spirit of God that descended from heaven into Jesus, not spirit of Moses, angel or elders.

Show me any verse in the bible where Moses, angels, or elders called Jesus my son. Just one verse.
A voice come down doesn't mean it's a God voice because Jesus clearly stated it that nobody ever hear the God...so if nobody ever hear the God voice definitely John and Mattew are lier. Then according to one of the verse you coated here some people even said it was an angel voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣 abeggiii save your breath

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

The Wrong Way To Be An Atheist / Is Repentance Without Restitution Enough? / Can Any Nigerian Pastor Reject A 10 Billion Naira Bribe ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.