Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! (7477 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Lady: “the Bible Was NOT Written By God. It Has LOTS Of Flaws In It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 2:48pm On Mar 04
It seems you have seen a new site to copy-paste from. I will oblige you!

honesttalk21:

God is said to be the same yesterday, today and forever. Could you give instances where the holy spirit is worshipped as God in the old and new testament.

Tell if you will what exists or was created outside God's command or word?

But the only unforgivable sin is that against Angel Gabriel.
This makes perfect sense Abi?

honesttalk21:

Did Jesus criticize the Religious Leaders? In Matthew 23
1Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples,
2 “The teachers of religious law and the Pharisees are the official interpreters of the law of Moses.
3 So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don’t follow their example. For they don’t practice what they teach.
4 They crush people with unbearable religious demands and never lift a finger to ease the burden.
5 “Everything they do is for show. On their arms they wear extra wide prayer boxes with Scripture verses inside, and they wear robes with extra long tassels.
6 And they love to sit at the head table at banquets and in the seats of honor in the synagogues. 7 They love to receive respectful greetings as they walk in the marketplaces, and to be called ‘Rabbi.’

How sure are you they didn't alter the books to their advantage

I think we should ask Allah for this 630 years after Jesus
Qur'an 3:3
He has revealed this Book to you, setting forth the truth and u]confirming the earlier Books, and earlier He revealed the Torah and Gospel[/u]

According to you, the Qur'an is confirming books that have been corrupted! SMH!

Quran 10:94
And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers.

Our scripture we read is corrupted yet Allah is asking Mohammed to ask those who read the corrupt book about the Qur'an!?

Qur'an 7:157
Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. Then those who believe in him, and honour him, and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful.

Allah even said that our scripture is with us at least at the time of Mohammed.

It is impossible to solve the problems created for you by Mohammed on this.

honesttalk21:

Guide us along the Straight Path,

— Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran

Guide us to the straight path -

— Saheeh International

1:7
The Path of those You have blessed—not those You are displeased with, or those who are astray.
— Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran

The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have earned [Your] anger or of those who are astray.

— Saheeh International

Do you agree the emboldened above referred to the Jews and Christians?

As they killed prophets of God and were arrogant as well as equated the creation to the creator?

Does Christos have a relation with Christ Jesus or Christos Yehusha?

Does Christos mean anointed or crucified?

Can you believe in Christos Yehusha without a belief in crucifixion? Of what use is a belief in crucifixion if you don't adhere to the message/gospel of Yehusha Christos?

You think you know Islam but what you know about is Dajallun from دَجَّال⁩ (dajjāl) (plural ⁧دَجَّالُون⁩ (dajjālūn) which refers to someone who covers, coats thingsl, gilder, silverer
swindler, cheat, imposter, charlatan, mountebank, liar

Have you read this Tafsir before

Tafsir ibn Kathir Qur'an 1:1-7
..(Not (the way) of those who earned Your anger, nor of those who went astray) meaning guide us to the straight path, the path of those upon whom you have bestowed Your grace, that is, the people of guidance, sincerity and obedience to Allah and His Messengers. They are the people who adhere to Allah's commandments and refrain from committing what He has prohibited. But, help us to avoid the path of those whom Allah is angry with, whose intentions are corrupt, who know the truth, yet deviate from it. Also, help us avoid the path of those who were led astray, who lost the true knowledge and, as a result, are wandering in misguidance, unable to find the correct path. Allah asserted that the two paths He described here are both misguided when He repeated the negation `not'. These two paths are the paths of the Christians and Jews , a fact that the believer should beware of so that he avoids them. The path of the believers is knowledge of the truth and abiding by it. In comparison, the Jews abandoned practicing the religion , while the Christians lost the true knowledge.
This is why `anger' descended upon the Jews, while being described as `led astray' is more appropriate of the Christians. Those who know, but avoid implementing the truth, deserve the anger, unlike those who are ignorant. The Christians want to seek the true knowledge, but are unable to find it because they did not seek it from its proper resources.
This is why they were led astray. We should also mention that both the Christians and the Jews have earned the anger and are led astray, but the anger is one of the attributes more particular of the Jews. Allah said about the Jews,

In what way have I misrepresented Islam in saying that:
TenQ:

Have you found claims I made without corresponding References to back it up from your Islamic sources?
They are distasteful TRUTHS and that is why you find it offensive!

Is it untrue that you demote my God the Holy Spirit to the level of a mere Angel?

Is it untrue that you demote my God the Word (who became flesh) as ordinary man?

Is it untrue that 5 times a day you Pray to Allah not to make you like the accursed Jews and Christians who have gone astray?

Is it untrue that you claim that our Bible is corrupted?

Is it untrue that you claim that the very foundation of Christianity (the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ) does not exist?

If you attack the very foundation of Christianity, should I keep quiet and watch you do so?

The problem you have with me is that unlike most Christians, I know too much of Islam for your comfort.

The only effective weapon against Islam is the TRUTH quoted from the statements of Islam
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 3:04pm On Mar 04
Expanse2020:

I told what the verse said

Answer my question
Can A God die
YES OR NO
Have you accepted that Allah says that he is in the Fire according to Qur'an 3:3?

According to Islam, what is death?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by honesttalk21: 4:45pm On Mar 04
TenQ:

What you succeed in doing mostly is not answering my direct questions.

Do I abuse Allah?
I only say things that are written by your scholars and the implication

I even try not to insult your prophet Mohammed except when a person like LegalWolf starts the game of mud slinging.

You don't point out any misunderstanding, rather what you do is to restate your preferred Islamic Narrative of course which is never a response nor answer to my questions.

In my entries are your questions not addressed?

Do you state that you have not made entries equating Allah, prophet Muhammad pbuh and Jibril as one entity?

When you say these three are stupid and not knowing what do you mean?

Have you not accused Muhammad pbuh of paedophilia and being sexually driven?

Have you not accused Prophet Muhammad pbuh of being mentally ill and suffering from fits?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 4:57pm On Mar 04
honesttalk21:

In my entries are your questions not addressed?

Do you state that you have not made entries equating Allah, prophet Muhammad pbuh and Jibril as one entity?

When you say these three are stupid and not knowing what do you mean?

Have you not accused Muhammad pbuh of paedophilia and being sexually driven?

Have you not accused Prophet Muhammad pbuh of being mentally ill and suffering from fits?
Did I support my claims from your religious literatures or they are my fabrications?

Were my claims verifiable truths from your literatures or mere slander?

Of course, I don't expect you to like the truth as presented because they go against your preferred narrative.

Your preferred Narrative is that Mohammed is the best example for Mankind and his Allah is the true Creator!

Unfortunately, Mohammed isn't.

But you want me to be among the psychofans claiming what is not true?
Is this what makes me as non antagonistic?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by honesttalk21: 4:59pm On Mar 04
TenQ:
It seems you have seen a new site to copy-paste from. I will oblige you!

This doesn't make sense. Express your meaning? That I present literal translations without exegesis of Al-Fatiha is your problem?

TenQ:

But the only unforgivable sin is that against Angel Gabriel.
This makes perfect sense Abi?

Do elucidate on this. I don't get you.

TenQ:

I think we should ask Allah for this 630 years after Jesus
Qur'an 3:3
He has revealed this Book to you, setting forth the truth and u]confirming the earlier Books, and earlier He revealed the Torah and Gospel[/u]

According to you, the Qur'an is confirming books that have been corrupted! SMH!

Quran 10:94
And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers.

Our scripture we read is corrupted yet Allah is asking Mohammed to ask those who read the corrupt book about the Qur'an!?

Qur'an 7:157
Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. Then those who believe in him, and honour him, and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful.

Allah even said that our scripture is with us at least at the time of Mohammed.

It is impossible to solve the problems created for you by Mohammed on this.

Have you read this Tafsir before

Tafsir ibn Kathir Qur'an 1:1-7
..(Not (the way) of those who earned Your anger, nor of those who went astray) meaning guide us to the straight path, the path of those upon whom you have bestowed Your grace, that is, the people of guidance, sincerity and obedience to Allah and His Messengers. They are the people who adhere to Allah's commandments and refrain from committing what He has prohibited. But, help us to avoid the path of those whom Allah is angry with, whose intentions are corrupt, who know the truth, yet deviate from it. Also, help us avoid the path of those who were led astray, who lost the true knowledge and, as a result, are wandering in misguidance, unable to find the correct path. Allah asserted that the two paths He described here are both misguided when He repeated the negation `not'. These two paths are the paths of the Christians and Jews , a fact that the believer should beware of so that he avoids them. The path of the believers is knowledge of the truth and abiding by it. In comparison, the Jews abandoned practicing the religion , while the Christians lost the true knowledge.
This is why `anger' descended upon the Jews, while being described as `led astray' is more appropriate of the Christians. Those who know, but avoid implementing the truth, deserve the anger, unlike those who are ignorant. The Christians want to seek the true knowledge, but are unable to find it because they did not seek it from its proper resources.
This is why they were led astray. We should also mention that both the Christians and the Jews have earned the anger and are led astray, but the anger is one of the attributes more particular of the Jews. Allah said about the Jews,

In what way have I misrepresented Islam in saying that:

You go into things for thought appearing like you are incapable of independent thought.

If something is corrupt is all or some of it corrupt the question is what aspect of it is corrupt?

Some of the previous scripture is preserved as it was revealed or received. Some has been added to by the custodians, some has been reduced so tell me what of this is beyond your comprehension?

Anyone who follows his own inclination or a wrong suggestion from another and thus disobeys the guidance of Allah is sure to be considered at that time to be astray and earning the disapproval/anger of Allah.

Does the God you worship as a Christian encourage you to be disobedient and carried away by your own inclination regardless of how wrong they may be?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 5:24pm On Mar 04
honesttalk21:

This doesn't make sense. Express your meaning? That I present literal translations without exegesis of Al-Fatiha is your problem?

Do elucidate on this. I don't get you.

Jesus said:
Mat 12:31:
"Why I say to you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven to men."

Mat 12:32:
"And whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whoever speaks against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."

And I asked, if this Holy Spirit is Angel Jibril?!

honesttalk21:

You go into things for thought appearing like you are incapable of independent thought.

If something is corrupt is all or some of it corrupt the question is what aspect of it is corrupt?

Some of the previous scripture is preserved as it was revealed or received. Some has been added to by the custodians, some has been reduced so tell me what of this is beyond your comprehension?

Your accusation was to the scriptures of the Jews and Christians of corruption.

All I showed you was the view of Allah which seems to be contrary to your position.

Qur'an 2:41
And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject Faith therein, nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone.

Qur'an 2:89
And when there cometh unto them a scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession - though before that they were asking for a signal triumph over those who disbelieved - and when there cometh unto them that which they know (to be the truth) they disbelieve therein. The curse of Allah is on disbelievers.

Qur'an 2:101
And when there cometh unto them a messenger from Allah, confirming that which they possess, a party of those who have received the Scripture fling the Scripture of Allah behind their backs as if they knew not,

How can the Qur'an confirm that which is corrupted?

Here is a proof that Muslims do NOT believe in Allah nor his word: you believe more in the consensus of your scholars

honesttalk21:

Anyone who follows his own inclination or a wrong suggestion from another and thus disobeys the guidance of Allah is sure to be considered at that time to be astray and earning the disapproval/anger of Allah.

Does the God you worship as a Christian encourage you to be disobedient and carried away by your own inclination regardless of how wrong they may be?
Did Jesus call Himself the Son of God in our Bible and is Allah the father of anyone ?

Did Jesus die on the cross according to our Bible and did Jesus of the Qur'an die on the cross?

Is redemption through Christ in the Bible and is redemption through Christ in the Qur'an?

How come so much difference with the Qur'an are in the book Allah himself attests to in the scriptures above?

It seems Allah wasn't aware of these Big differences : was he!?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Expanse2020(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04
TenQ:

Have you accepted that Allah says that he is in the Fire according to Qur'an 3:3?

According to Islam, what is death?

Answer me
Can God die🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes or No
If you don't the answer implore your brothers together here to answer it wothyou
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:23pm On Mar 04
Expanse2020:

Answer me
Can God die🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes or No
If you don't the answer implore your brothers together here to answer it wothyou
How do you want me to answer you when I don't know the definition of death from Islamic perspective.

Are you ashamed os saying what Islam say about death?

If you need help, tell me and I will help you

Still you have not responded :

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by honesttalk21: 8:52pm On Mar 04
TenQ:

Jesus said:
Mat 12:31:
"Why I say to you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven to men."

Mat 12:32:
"And whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whoever speaks against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."

And I asked, if this Holy Spirit is Angel Jibril?!

Your accusation was to the scriptures of the Jews and Christians of corruption.

All I showed you was the view of Allah which seems to be contrary to your position.

And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject Faith therein, nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone.

And when there cometh unto them a scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession - though before that they were asking for a signal triumph over those who disbelieved - and when there cometh unto them that which they know (to be the truth) they disbelieve therein. The curse of Allah is on disbelievers.

And when there cometh unto them a messenger from Allah, confirming that which they possess, a party of those who have received the Scripture fling the Scripture of Allah behind their backs as if they knew not,

Here is a proof that Muslims do NOT believe in Allah nor his word: you believe more in the consensus of your scholars

Did Jesus call Himself the Son of God in our Bible and is Allah the father of anyone ?

Did Jesus die on the cross according to our Bible and did Jesus of the Qur'an die on the cross?

Is redemption through Christ in the Bible and is redemption through Christ in the Qur'an?

How come so much difference with the Qur'an are in the book Allah himself attests to in the scriptures above?

It seems Allah wasn't aware of these Big differences : was he!?

You choose what you agree to believe and reject the rest?

Surah Al-Baqarah (2:75): “Do you covet [the hope, O believers], that they would believe for you while a party of them used to hear the words of Allah and then distort the Torah after they had understood it while they were knowing?” This verse points out that some individuals altered the Torah after understanding its true message.

Surah Al-Baqarah (2:79): “So woe to those who write the “scripture” with their own hands, then say, ‘This is from Allah,’ in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.” This verse condemns those who falsified scriptures and attributed them to Allah for personal gain.

Surah Al-Maida (5:13): “So for their breaking of the covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard. They distort words from their [proper] usages and have forgotten a portion of that of which they were reminded.” This verse highlights how some people distorted the teachings of previous scriptures due to their disobedience.

Surah Al-Maida (5:41): “O Messenger, let them not grieve you who hasten into disbelief of those who say, ‘We believe’ with their mouths, but their hearts believe not, and from among the Jews. They are avid listeners to falsehood, listening to another people who have not come to you. They distort words beyond their [proper] usages.” This verse warns against those who manipulate words and meanings in scriptures.

Surah Al-Maida (5:15): “O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book.” This verse emphasizes the role of Prophet Muhammad in clarifying and correcting misconceptions about previous scriptures.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 9:18pm On Mar 04
honesttalk21:

You choose what you agree to believe and reject the rest?

Surah Al-Baqarah (2:75): “Do you covet [the hope, O believers], that they would believe for you while a party of them used to hear the words of Allah and then distort the Torah after they had understood it while they were knowing?” This verse points out that some individuals altered the Torah after understanding its true message.

Surah Al-Baqarah (2:79): “So woe to those who write the “scripture” with their own hands, then say, ‘This is from Allah,’ in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.” This verse condemns those who falsified scriptures and attributed them to Allah for personal gain.

Surah Al-Maida (5:13): “So for their breaking of the covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard. They distort words from their [proper] usages and have forgotten a portion of that of which they were reminded.” This verse highlights how some people distorted the teachings of previous scriptures due to their disobedience.

Surah Al-Maida (5:41): “O Messenger, let them not grieve you who hasten into disbelief of those who say, ‘We believe’ with their mouths, but their hearts believe not, and from among the Jews. They are avid listeners to falsehood, listening to another people who have not come to you. They distort words beyond their [proper] usages.” This verse warns against those who manipulate words and meanings in scriptures.

Surah Al-Maida (5:15): “O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book.” This verse emphasizes the role of Prophet Muhammad in clarifying and correcting misconceptions about previous scriptures.
It seems you are proving to me that the Qur'an is full of contradictions?

Is this your aim or the verses I quoted are errors?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Expanse2020(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04
TenQ:

How do you want me to answer you when I don't know the definition of death from Islamic perspective.

Can God die
Answer it of you have ball
My own God cannot die
Can your God⚰️🪦 die answer it if you have balls
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 11:07pm On Mar 04
Expanse2020:

Can God die
Answer it of you have ball
My own God cannot die
Can your God⚰️🪦 die answer it if you have balls
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I understand you well.
So many things your Allah cannot do that mine can do!

1. Allah cannot have a son without having a girlfriend. This sounds like human limited personality.
2. Allah cannot be in heaven and on earth at the same time. He is limited!

Is death a kind of annihilation in Islam?
When a person dies, does he go out of existence in Islam?

The stupidity of your question is why you remain a Muslim!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by honesttalk21: 7:15am On Mar 05
TenQ:

It seems you are proving to me that the Qur'an is full of contradictions?

Is this your aim or the verses I quoted are errors?

honesttalk21:

When a fuel or drug is contaminated does it mean there is non of the original substance in it?

Just answer this.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 8:02am On Mar 05
honesttalk21:

When a fuel or drug is contaminated does it mean there is non of the original substance in it?

Just answer this.
That's your claim and I saw that Allah thinks differently from you.

Are you advising that I take your opinion over that of Allah?

Secondly,
Are these verses from Allah errors?

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by honesttalk21: 8:27am On Mar 05
TenQ:

That's your claim and I saw that Allah thinks differently from you.

Are you advising that I take your opinion over that of Allah?

Secondly,
Are these verses from Allah errors?

Does this then give you the right to openly lie that you do not antagonize Muslims with your numerous submissions and topics?

In any case;
It is essential to recognize that the Quran was revealed as a final and complete guidance for all of humanity. As such, it supersedes and serves as a correction to any inconsistencies or inaccuracies that may have crept into earlier scriptures. The Quran seeks to rectify any distortions that have occurred in the transmission of divine messages and serves as a criterion for distinguishing truth from falsehood.

In Surah Al-Maidah, verse 47, Allah instructs the People of the Book to judge by what has been revealed to them in their own scriptures and warns against following their desires if it leads them away from the truth. This verse demonstrates that while the Quran confirms the essential teachings of the previous scriptures, it also emphasizes the importance of adhering to the unadulterated message of God.

Moreover, the Quran acknowledges that there have been alterations made to the previous scriptures by those seeking to manipulate and distort the word of God for their own gain.

In Surah Al-Baqarah, verse 75, Allah condemns those who mix truth with falsehood and knowingly distort the scriptures. This acknowledgment of corruption in the old accounts underscores the necessity of the Quran as a safeguard against such deviations.

Furthermore, it is important to understand that the Quran does not outright reject the teachings of the previous scriptures but rather clarifies and corrects any misconceptions or misinterpretations that may have arisen over time. In Surah Al-Imran, verse 3, Allah states that He has sent down the Quran to guide humanity and distinguish between right and wrong, truth and falsehood.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Expanse2020(m): 8:58am On Mar 05
TenQ:

Answer it first I will answer you back

Let assume AGREE your God dead since you can't disproof it
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 9:01am On Mar 05
honesttalk21:

Does this then give you the right to openly lie that you do not antagonize Muslims with your numerous submissions and topics?

In any case;
It is essential to recognize that the Quran was revealed as a final and complete guidance for all of humanity. As such, it supersedes and serves as a correction to any inconsistencies or inaccuracies that may have crept into earlier scriptures. The Quran seeks to rectify any distortions that have occurred in the transmission of divine messages and serves as a criterion for distinguishing truth from falsehood.

In Surah Al-Maidah, verse 47, Allah instructs the People of the Book to judge by what has been revealed to them in their own scriptures and warns against following their desires if it leads them away from the truth. This verse demonstrates that while the Quran confirms the essential teachings of the previous scriptures, it also emphasizes the importance of adhering to the unadulterated message of God.

Moreover, the Quran acknowledges that there have been alterations made to the previous scriptures by those seeking to manipulate and distort the word of God for their own gain.

In Surah Al-Baqarah, verse 75, Allah condemns those who mix truth with falsehood and knowingly distort the scriptures. This acknowledgment of corruption in the old accounts underscores the necessity of the Quran as a safeguard against such deviations.

Furthermore, it is important to understand that the Quran does not outright reject the teachings of the previous scriptures but rather clarifies and corrects any misconceptions or misinterpretations that may have arisen over time. In Surah Al-Imran, verse 3, Allah states that He has sent down the Quran to guide humanity and distinguish between right and wrong, truth and falsehood.
If Exposing the Falsehood in Islam using what is written in your own Islamic literatures is what you call antagonism by me, then so be it.

I don't expect that you will love it.

But can you explain why Muslims would rather adopt LIES and DECEIT rather than the TRUTH in order to promote Islam?

Please, let's call it a day till another time. At least you have tried!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 9:06am On Mar 05
Expanse2020:

Answer it first I will answer you back

Let assume AGREE your God dead since you can't disproof it
I don't know the definition of death that you are talking about.

Okay let me make it extremely simple for you: according to Islam
1. Is death a kind of Annihilation?
2. Is death when a person leaves his physical body into a spiritual state?

So, your answer depends on what you mean by death according to Islam.

So, I have made it ridiculously simple for you. Is death in Islam a kind of annihilation or a change in state from physical to spiritual state of a person?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Expanse2020(m): 9:08am On Mar 05
TenQ:

I don't know the definition of death that you are talking about.

Okay let me make it extremely simple for you: according to Islam
1. Is death a kind of Annihilation?
2. Is death when a person leaves his physical body into a spiritual state?

So, your answer depends on what you mean by death according to Islam.

So, I have made it ridiculously simple for you. Is death in Islam a kind of annihilation or a change in state from physical to spiritual state of a person?
According to Christianity what is death define that one
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 9:09am On Mar 05
Expanse2020:

According to Christianity what is death define that one
You are the one asking questions about death: you should define what death is according to Islam.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by honesttalk21: 9:54am On Mar 05
TenQ:

If Exposing the Falsehood in Islam using what is written in your own Islamic literatures is what you call antagonism by me, then so be it.

I don't expect that you will love it.

But can you explain why Muslims would rather adopt LIES and DECEIT rather than the TRUTH in order to promote Islam?

Please, let's call it a day till another time. At least you have tried!

Indeed a pathetic chronic liar speaks again.
Even if there's a lie aren't there more pleasing ways to address them but you rather point at what you think in more arrogance and mockery.

You are so stuck up and stubborn that you cannot see anything different from the falsehood you choose to adhere to.

Primarily a form of Christianity is founded on a false notion of a crucified Jesus who died and resurrected. This notion fails to accept that when Jesus says a disbelieving group of persons or something like this ask for a sign yet no sign other than the sign of Jonah will be further given. Prove Jonah died in the period when he was in the aquatic animals belly then you may have something genuine to brag about.

Did Jesus suoervise the collation of all or ant part of the gospel at anytime? Particularly the parts about his rising after crucifixion or the part stating he is co- God with the almighty God? I sure don't know of any but bring on your lies. We are pretty used to them now.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 10:15am On Mar 05
honesttalk21:

Indeed a pathetic chronic liar speaks again.
Even if there's a lie aren't there more pleasing ways to address them but you rather point at what you think in more arrogance and mockery.

You are so stuck up and stubborn that you cannot see anything different from the falsehood you choose to adhere to.

Primarily a form of Christianity is founded on a false notion of a crucified Jesus who died and resurrected. This notion fails to accept that when Jesus says a disbelieving group of persons or something like this ask for a sign yet no sign other than the sign of Jonah will be further given. Prove Jonah died in the period when he was in the aquatic animals belly then you may have something genuine to brag about.

Did Jesus suoervise the collation of all or ant part of the gospel at anytime? Particularly the parts about his rising after crucifixion or the part stating he is co- God with the almighty God? I sure don't know of any but bring on your lies. We are pretty used to them now.
You are worn out!
Please take a break.

You want me to tone down the truth!?
The Truth is sometimes bitter my friend: this is why to you it seems hard to you.

Till I raised the issue up, did any one of you know that the Taoheed is a weak doctrine?
No!

My objective is for you to follow the Messiah through whom you can live your eternity in paradise rather than an impostor.
1. You don't know why the Messiah was born from a virgin
2. You don't know why the Messiah is the spirit FROM Allah
3. You don't know why the Messiah is the WORD of Allah
4. You don't know why the Messiah created LIFE exactly like Allah
5. You don't know why the Messiah is ALIVE with Allah in paradise.
6. You don't know why the Messiah is the only Prophet who makes new body parts for people

But you are ready to follow another man as the GREATEST of ALL mankind and the GREATEST of ALL Messangers of Allah.

Of course this is the spirit of the Antichrist (Instead of Christ).

Ask yourself this question : Who is truly greater, Mohammed or Jesus of Nazareth!

Please, let's end this here except you want to open up a thread and I promise to join you.

Shalom
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by honesttalk21: 10:50am On Mar 05
TenQ:

You are worn out!
Please take a break.

You want me to tone down the truth!?
The Truth is sometimes bitter my friend: this is why to you it seems hard to you.

Till I raised the issue up, did any one of you know that the Taoheed is a weak doctrine?
No!

My objective is for you to follow the Messiah through whom you can live your eternity in paradise rather than an impostor.
1. You don't know why the Messiah was born from a virgin
2. You don't know why the Messiah is the spirit FROM Allah
3. You don't know why the Messiah is the WORD of Allah
4. You don't know why the Messiah created LIFE exactly like Allah
5. You don't know why the Messiah is ALIVE with Allah in paradise.
6. You don't know why the Messiah is the only Prophet who makes new body parts for people

But you are ready to follow another man as the GREATEST of ALL mankind and the GREATEST of ALL Messangers of Allah.

Of course this is the spirit of the Antichrist (Instead of Christ).

Ask yourself this question : Who is truly greater, Mohammed or Jesus of Nazareth!

Please, let's end this here except you want to open up a thread and I promise to join you.

Shalom

Worn out?

Who has repeatedly at least twice that we end other than you?

There's no break as long as I live and to ensure the Dajjal in you doesn't mislead my brothers and sisters in the deen or any you can overwhelm with your gish galloping.

Bring it on!

Why should I follow your messiah in place of Allah? Is Allah or God not greater than your messianic claim.

Is proving his majesty and showing a sign to mankind and particularly the Israelites through a virgin birth so much a big deal that nothing greater has been done?
Which spirit is not created by Allah and thus from Allah?

What is the word of Allah except his command through which so much was commanded into being and nothingness?

The messiah created life in a bird by the leave of Allah or by himself? Did he do this without regard to the all and most powerful?

Who tells you Allah is in paradise? Faulty reasoning

Which new body parts are made and where? Tell the story properly. Story teller Tenq no thanks.

Following prophet Muhammad unlike you defectively think is not without recognition of other prophets of Allah. Oh your messiah is equivalent to your god and is different from others

Why look for who is greater? What does it do for you but add to misplaced priority? Before doing this have you followed all what you allege Jesus says?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 10:58am On Mar 05
honesttalk21:

Worn out?

Who has repeatedly at least twice that we end other than you?

There's no break as long as I live and to ensure the Dajjal in you doesn't mislead my brothers and sisters in the deen or any you can overwhelm with your gish galloping.

Bring it on!

Why should I follow your messiah in place of Allah? Is Allah or God not greater than your messianic claim
Is this a mistake by Allah in the Qur'an?

Qur'an 9:31
They (Jews and Christians) have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah and the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by honesttalk21: 1:01pm On Mar 05
TenQ:

Is this a mistake by Allah in the Qur'an?

Qur'an 9:31
They (Jews and Christians) have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah and the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.

I believe some brother addressed your mistaken translation and not understanding how verbs and subjects are used or placed in Arabic sentence.

The verse correctly denotes taking scholars,monks and Jesus as God besides Allah.

Just as you want people to take you ill informed saying and poor research as the truth.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 1:17pm On Mar 05
honesttalk21:

I believe some brother addressed your mistaken translation and not understanding how verbs and subjects are used or placed in Arabic sentence.

The verse correctly denotes taking scholars,monks and Jesus as God besides Allah.

Just as you want people to take you ill informed saying and poor research as the truth.
Muslims can tell lies for shaitan and even satan will blush

See the attachment below and tell me it doesn't say AND THE MESSIAH

The problem of you Muslims is that you care not a hoot about the Truth!

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by honesttalk21: 4:17pm On Mar 05
TenQ:

Muslims can tell lies for shaitan and even satan will blush

See the attachment below and tell me it doesn't say AND THE MESSIAH

The problem of you Muslims is that you care not a hoot about the Truth!

Here is the linguistic analysis and translation of the text:

ٱتَّخَذُوٓاْ أَحۡبَارَهُمۡ وَرُهۯنَهُمۡ أَرۡبَابٗا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ
They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allāh,
They have taken their rabbis as hostages to lords other than Allah.
Translation: “They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah.”
Linguistic Analysis: This part of the verse highlights the warning against elevating religious figures to a status equal to or above Allah.
وَٱلۡمَسِيحَ ٱبۡنَ مَرۯيَمَ
And the Messiah, the son of Mary
Translation: “And [they have taken] the Messiah, the son of Mary.”
Linguistic Analysis: This section refers to Jesus Christ, emphasizing that even revered figures like Jesus should not be worshipped alongside or instead of Allah.
وَمَآ أُمِرُوٓاْ إِلَّا لِيَعۡبُدُوٓاْ إِلَٰهٗا وَٰحِدٗا
And they were not commanded except to worship One God
Translation: “And they were not commanded except to worship one God.”
Linguistic Analysis: This part underscores the core message of monotheism in Islam, emphasizing the worship of only one true God.
لَّآ إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَۚ سُبۡحٲنَهُۥ عَمَّا يُشۡرِكُون
There is no god but Him. Glory be to Him, for He forbids what they associate with Him.
Translation:
“There is no deity except Him; exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.”
Linguistic Analysis: The verse concludes by reiterating the concept of Tawhid (the oneness of God) and emphasizing Allah’s uniqueness and transcendence above any partners or associates.
In summary, this verse from the Quran serves as a reminder to uphold monotheism and worship only Allah without associating partners with Him, including revered figures like scholars, monks, or even prophets like Jesus.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 7:09pm On Mar 05
honesttalk21:

Here is the linguistic analysis and translation of the text:

ٱتَّخَذُوٓاْ أَحۡبَارَهُمۡ وَرُهۯنَهُمۡ أَرۡبَابٗا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ
They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allāh,
They have taken their rabbis as hostages to lords other than Allah.
Translation: “They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah.”
Linguistic Analysis: This part of the verse highlights the warning against elevating religious figures to a status equal to or above Allah.
وَٱلۡمَسِيحَ ٱبۡنَ مَرۯيَمَ
And the Messiah, the son of Mary
Translation: “And [they have taken] the Messiah, the son of Mary.”
Linguistic Analysis: This section refers to Jesus Christ, emphasizing that even revered figures like Jesus should not be worshipped alongside or instead of Allah.
++++++++++++
And they were not commanded except to worship One God
Translation: “And they were not commanded except to worship one God.”
Linguistic Analysis: This part underscores the core message of monotheism in Islam, emphasizing the worship of only one true God.
+++++++++
There is no god but Him. Glory be to Him, for He forbids what they associate with Him.
Translation:
“There is no deity except Him; exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.”
Linguistic Analysis: The verse concludes by reiterating the concept of Tawhid (the oneness of God) and emphasizing Allah’s uniqueness and transcendence above any partners or associates.
In summary, this verse from the Quran serves as a reminder to uphold monotheism and worship only Allah without associating partners with Him, including revered figures like scholars, monks, or even prophets like Jesus.
1. Are you falsifying the Qur'an verses below

Quran 19:97
So We have made this (Qur'an) easy in your tongue that you may give good news to those who take heed, and warn the people who are contentious.

Qur'an 54:22
"And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember. So, is there anyone who will be mindful?"

I can see that the direct words of Allah has to be patched up with linguistic analysis before it can make sense.
Do you agree with this?

You see why I say that you Muslims believe more in the consensus of your scholars than Allah or even Mohammed.

2. There is a way I normally use to expose the Falsehood of Muslims, therefore, I challenge you to translate truthfully and accurately the Arabic text below

Can you help me to translate this Arabic text to English?
أَخَذُوا مُعَلِّمِيهِمْ وَأُسْاتِذَتِهِمْ كَمُرَشِّدِينَ بِجَانِبِ عَلِيٍّ وَالْمَلِكِ، ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ

Shaitan is still learning when Muslims tell lies to protect their Allah, Mohammed and their religion!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by honesttalk21: 8:42pm On Mar 05
TenQ:

1. Are you falsifying the Qur'an verses below

Quran 19:97
So We have made this (Qur'an) easy in your tongue that you may give good news to those who take heed, and warn the people who are contentious.

Qur'an 54:22
"And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember. So, is there anyone who will be mindful?"

I can see that the direct words of Allah has to be patched up with linguistic analysis before it can make sense.
Do you agree with this?

You see why I say that you Muslims believe more in the consensus of your scholars than Allah or even Mohammed.

2. There is a way I normally use to expose the Falsehood of Muslims, therefore, I challenge you to translate truthfully and accurately the Arabic text below

Can you help me to translate this Arabic text to English?
أَخَذُوا مُعَلِّمِيهِمْ وَأُسْاتِذَتِهِمْ كَمُرَشِّدِينَ بِجَانِبِ عَلِيٍّ وَالْمَلِكِ، ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ

Shaitan is still learning when Muslims tell lies to protect their Allah, Mohammed and their religion!
You always come to wrong conclusions as you try display intelligence with pride.
Was the Quran not revealed to Arabians who spoke good undiluted arabic?

Did you consult an arabic speaking expert on the verse? Obviously not. Relying on an inadequate word translation to interpret.

Produce an accepted translation of the meaning of the Quran that translates as you say.

Do you think that because your Bible is a result of multiple language translations that appear to have lost some if the core sane can be applied to the Quran.

Praise be to Allah that the Quran is most popularly available in the language of revelation; arabic, eliminating the likelihood if loosing meaning in translations.

Is it a lie that your Bible book consists of Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, Latin, Syriac and English language translations?

The process of translating ancient texts like the Bible involves not only linguistic challenges but also cultural and historical ones. Certain concepts or ideas that were clear to the original audience may be difficult to convey accurately to a modern reader. This can result in a loss of some core truths or teachings present in the original text.

One common example is the use of idioms or expressions that have no direct equivalent in other languages. For instance, the phrase “the apple of my eye” in English is an idiom that means someone or something cherished above all others. Translating this directly into another language without an equivalent idiom could lead to a loss of meaning or misinterpretation.

In the study of translations from semantic languages of revelation, such as the original Hebrew and Greek texts of the Bible, to modern languages, there is a recognized challenge in accurately conveying the full depth and nuances of the original text. This challenge becomes even more pronounced when dealing with concepts that are deeply rooted in cultural and historical contexts, such as those found in religious scriptures like the Bible. One area where this issue is particularly evident is in the potential loss or distortion of core truths during the process of translation.

They took their teachers and teachers as guides alongside Ali and the king, the son of Mary

This statement highlights seeking guidance from knowledgeable and wise individuals in various aspects of life.

In a literal translation, the phrase speaks to the act of seeking guidance from teachers, mentors, and leaders. It emphasizes the value of learning from those who possess expertise and experience, as well as from those who hold positions of authority and influence. By positioning these figures alongside Ali and the king - symbolic of righteousness and power, respectively - the phrase suggests that true guidance comes from a combination of knowledge, wisdom, and leadership.

Metaphorically, the phrase can be interpreted as a call to align oneself with individuals who embody characteristics of guidance and direction. Whether in the realm of education, spirituality, or governance, it emphasizes the importance of surrounding oneself with mentors and leaders who can provide support and insight. By recognizing the value of seeking advice and counsel from those who possess wisdom and authority, one can navigate through life's challenges with clarity and purpose.

Now that I have translated and discussed the sentence tell me the point to it and it's relevance to this discussion
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 10:13pm On Mar 05
honesttalk21:
You always come to wrong conclusions as you try display intelligence with pride.
Was the Quran not revealed to Arabians who spoke good undiluted arabic?

Did you consult an arabic speaking expert on the verse? Obviously not. Relying on an inadequate word translation to interpret.

Produce an accepted translation of the meaning of the Quran that translates as you say.

Do you think that because your Bible is a result of multiple language translations that appear to have lost some if the core sane can be applied to the Quran.

Praise be to Allah that the Quran is most popularly available in the language of revelation; arabic, eliminating the likelihood if loosing meaning in translations.

Is it a lie that your Bible book consists of Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, Latin, Syriac and English language translations?

The process of translating ancient texts like the Bible involves not only linguistic challenges but also cultural and historical ones. Certain concepts or ideas that were clear to the original audience may be difficult to convey accurately to a modern reader. This can result in a loss of some core truths or teachings present in the original text.

One common example is the use of idioms or expressions that have no direct equivalent in other languages. For instance, the phrase “the apple of my eye” in English is an idiom that means someone or something cherished above all others. Translating this directly into another language without an equivalent idiom could lead to a loss of meaning or misinterpretation.

In the study of translations from semantic languages of revelation, such as the original Hebrew and Greek texts of the Bible, to modern languages, there is a recognized challenge in accurately conveying the full depth and nuances of the original text. This challenge becomes even more pronounced when dealing with concepts that are deeply rooted in cultural and historical contexts, such as those found in religious scriptures like the Bible. One area where this issue is particularly evident is in the potential loss or distortion of core truths during the process of translation.

Mr Honesttalk21,
You seem to forget that Arabic and Hebrew are highly related linguistically.
How may times do you see a Christian hide under claims that Hebrew cannot be translated into another language.

This is a weak argument sir!

Except if Allah is a Tribal God who speaks only one language and can only be related to with one language. How is it different from Amadioha or Ogun or Sango that has to be worshipped in the local dialect.

I asked a simple question
1. Is it untrue that Allah says that the Qur'an is easy to understand?

If it is true, why do you Muslims have to reinterpete whatever Allah says to fit the consensus of your scholars?

honesttalk21:

They took their teachers and teachers as guides alongside Ali and the king, the son of Mary

The translation :
"They took their teachers and professors as mentors other than Ali and the king, the son of Mary."

Here is your translation (modified)
They took their teachers and professors as guides alongside Ali and the king, the son of Mary

Do you agree that the word "مِن دُونِ" (min dooni= Other than) has synonyms like سوى (sawa) - Apart from OR غير (ghayr) - Other than or Instead of

The word "مِن دُونِ" (min dooni) does NOT mean alongside

Mr honesttalk21, your Arabic is better that this, why tell lies that مِن دُونِ mean alongside ?
Must you defend Islam with lies to feel good?

Your Soul is at Risk o: don't find out when it is too late!

Do you clearly see that the meaning is that:
the Subject (they) took their teachers and professors as mentors INSTEAD of taking Ali and the King the son of Mary as their Mentors

OR
Instead of the Subject(they) to take Ali and the king son of Mary as Mentors, they took their teachers and Professors as mentors

Is this interpretation above Wrong?

honesttalk21:

This statement highlights seeking guidance from knowledgeable and wise individuals in various aspects of life.

In a literal translation, the phrase speaks to the act of seeking guidance from teachers, mentors, and leaders. It emphasizes the value of learning from those who possess expertise and experience, as well as from those who hold positions of authority and influence. By positioning these figures alongside Ali and the king - symbolic of righteousness and power, respectively - the phrase suggests that true guidance comes from a combination of knowledge, wisdom, and leadership.

Metaphorically, the phrase can be interpreted as a call to align oneself with individuals who embody characteristics of guidance and direction. Whether in the realm of education, spirituality, or governance, it emphasizes the importance of surrounding oneself with mentors and leaders who can provide support and insight. By recognizing the value of seeking advice and counsel from those who possess wisdom and authority, one can navigate through life's challenges with clarity and purpose.

Now that I have translated and discussed the sentence tell me the point to it and it's relevance to this discussion
I did not ask you for all these because this is just a simple exercise in Arabic text that has no hidden meaning.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by honesttalk21: 1:46am On Mar 06
TenQ:

The translation :
"They took their teachers and professors as mentors other than Ali and the king, the son of Mary."

Here is your translation (modified)
They took their teachers and professors as guides alongside Ali and the king, the son of Mary

Do you agree that the word "مِن دُونِ" (min dooni= Other than) has synonyms like سوى (sawa) - Apart from OR غير (ghayr) - Other than or Instead of

The word "مِن دُونِ" (min dooni) does NOT mean alongside

Mr honesttalk21, your Arabic is better that this, why tell lies that مِن دُونِ mean alongside ?
Must you defend Islam with lies to feel good?

Your Soul is at Risk o: don't find out when it is too late!

Do you clearly see that the meaning is that:
the Subject (they) took their teachers and professors as mentors INSTEAD of taking Ali and the King the son of Mary as their Mentors

OR
Instead of the Subject(they) to take Ali and the king son of Mary as Mentors, they took their teachers and Professors as mentors

Is this interpretation above Wrong?

I did not ask you for all these because this is just a simple exercise in Arabic text that has no hidden meaning.

Translation of “مِن دُونِ” to “alongside”
The phrase “مِن دُونِ” in Arabic can be translated to “alongside” in English. However, it is important to note that the context of the sentence plays a significant role in determining the most accurate translation.

Understanding the phrase “مِن دُونِ”
The phrase “مِن دُونِ” is composed of two words: “مِن” (min) and “دُونِ” (duni). The word “مِن” is a preposition that is often translated to “from” or “of,” while “دُونِ” is also a preposition that can be translated to “without.” Together, these words are used to indicate a location or position that is separate from something else.

Translating “مِن دُونِ” as “alongside”
In certain contexts, the phrase “مِن دُونِ” can be translated to “alongside.” This translation is most commonly used when the phrase is being used to describe two things that are physically located next to each other. For example, the sentence “السَّفِينَةُ تَجْرِي مِن دُونِ الْبَحْرِ” (Al-safīnahu tajrī min dūni al-bahr) could be translated to “The ship sails alongside the sea.”

However, it is important to note that this translation is not always accurate. In some cases, translating “مِن دُونِ” as “alongside” can change the meaning of the sentence entirely. Therefore, it is essential to consider the context of the sentence before translating this phrase.

Other possible translations of “مِن دُونِ”
In addition to being translated as “alongside,” the phrase “مِن دُوńي” can also be translated to other English phrases depending on the context. For example, in some cases, it may be translated to:

Without: In some cases, the phrase “مِن دُونِ” can be translated to “without.” For example, the sentence “لا يَجِدُ حَلًا مِن دُوْنِ الْكِتَاب” (Lā yajidu ḥalāan min dūni al-kitāb) can be translated to “He cannot find a solution without the book.”
Apart from: In other cases, the phrase may be translated to “apart from.” For example, the sentence “مَا زَالَ الْعَالَمُ مَهْذُبًا مِن دُوْنِ اللّه” (Mā zāla al-ʿālamu mahdhubāan min dūni Allāh) can be translated to “The world has always been dependent on God apart from anything else.”
Except: Finally, in some cases, the phrase may be translated to “except.” For example, the sentence “قَامَ الرَّجُلُ مَرَّةً إلَّا مِن دُوْنِ الصَّاحب” (Qāma al-rajulun marraatan illa min dūni aş-ṣāḥib) can be translated to “The man stood up once except for his friend.”

TenQ:

Mr Honesttalk21,
You seem to forget that Arabic and Hebrew are highly related linguistically.
How may times do you see a Christian hide under claims that Hebrew cannot be translated into another language.

This is a weak argument sir!

Except if Allah is a Tribal God who speaks only one language and can only be related to with one language. How is it different from Amadioha or Ogun or Sango that has to be worshipped in the local dialect.

I asked a simple question
1. Is it untrue that Allah says that the Qur'an is easy to understand?

If it is true, why do you Muslims have to reinterpete whatever Allah says to fit the consensus of your scholars?

Hebrew and Arabic are Semitic languages however they are not the same.

Arabic vs. Hebrew Language

Arabic and Hebrew are both Semitic languages with unique characteristics that set them apart from each other. Here are some key differences between Arabic and Hebrew:

1. Alphabet:

Arabic: The Arabic alphabet consists of 28 letters and is written from right to left. It is a cursive script, meaning that letters within a word are connected.
Hebrew: The Hebrew alphabet has 22 letters and is also written from right to left. Like Arabic, it is a cursive script with letters connected within words.

See picture.

2. Phonetics and Sounds:

Arabic: Arabic has a rich phonetic system with sounds that may be challenging for non-native speakers, such as guttural sounds like “ayn” and “ghayn”.
Hebrew: Hebrew also has unique sounds, including consonants that are pronounced differently based on their placement within a word.

3. Vocabulary and Grammar:

Arabic: Arabic vocabulary is largely derived from triliteral roots, where patterns of consonants convey meaning. It has a complex system of verb conjugation and noun declension which is the case displayed in this verse that you are grossly ignorant of.

Hebrew: Hebrew vocabulary is also rooted in triliteral roots, but its grammar differs in some aspects, such as the use of gender and number agreement.

In context is the Quran revealed in Arabic difficult to understand by native Arabic speakers of Arabia in whose language it was revealed?

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by honesttalk21: 1:53am On Mar 06
Surah Al-Qamar (54:17): “And We have certainly made the Qur’an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?”
Surah Al-Qamar (54:22): “And We have certainly made the Qur’an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?”
Surah Al-Qamar (54:32): “And We have certainly made the Qur’an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?”
These verses emphasize that the Qur’an is made easy for remembrance and understanding, inviting people to reflect upon its teachings and guidance.

Factors that contribute to the ease of understanding the Qur’an:

IApproach the Qur’an with a sincere heart and intention to seek guidance.
Seeking Knowledge: Strive to learn and understand the meanings of the verses with an open mind.

Seek guidance from knowledgeable scholars who can provide insights into the interpretation of the Qur’an.
Reflection: Take time to ponder over the verses and contemplate their meanings in your life.

Overall, while the language and depth of meaning in the Qur’an can be profound, Allah has assured believers that it is within their capacity to understand and derive benefit from its teachings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Deal With An Atheist Child / Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep / Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.