Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Why So Much Hatred Between Step Siblings? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why So Much Hatred Between Step Siblings? (13647 Views)

I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband / Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Why So Much Hatred Between Step Siblings? by hasyak(m): 7:50am On Mar 02
Maysdevices:

If it’s so inherent, why are men of today fighting their destiny so hard? Many are even turning to women to escape at a frightening rate. Some are using it as joke, some are downright serious about it.

This is because men and women approach relationships differently, being in relationship as a woman is completely different from what you can ever tolerate as a man. Women tolerate it because of MONEY, even a lacking man will tolerate a woman’s excesses if she builds him the way men build lowly women.

I am not against polygamy at all, all I’m trying to tell you is that real men don’t feel too Hot for ladies until money enters their accounts. Even the rich easily get bored of themselves and cheat.

What does that tell you? It is money that is polygamous and not your dick.
I read your comments twice and honestly don't understand your questions?

Why are men of today fighting their destiny so hard Destiny? Hard?

Many are even turning to women at a frightening rate? For what?
Re: Why So Much Hatred Between Step Siblings? by Sleekfingers: 3:24pm On Mar 02
capricornlady:
It's a norm, step siblings generally dislike each other. It takes the grace of God to find a family where all step siblings are cool with each other. Polygamy is terrible.

I have four step-sisters, they all love me like mad. I am the only child and son of my late mum.......

Grew up with my maternal grandma
and my step mother. My stepmom was pampering me. Most people don't know she is not my biological mum. She is the best stepmum in the world.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Between Step Siblings? by khattab02: 4:42pm On Mar 06
Mainly the mothers.

My aunt and her co wife lost their husband since 2007 but the bond between them and the children have grown ever strong.

They are both the mother and "supposed" father of the children.

Understanding and cohabitating is the key. U will need each other. If one is progressing and succeeding, they other should pull the other along.

There is no need for love lost. Then again it is difficult.

We hope for the best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is A Woman's Financial Responsibility In A Marriage?. / Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? / Nigerian Housemaid Wahala!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.