Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Are Nigerian Men Cheap? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Men Cheap? (9547 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by 190smh: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2011
grin grin grin

Mr, Cork:

Homebased Nigerian men are cheap. UK based Nigerians are rich. duh! undecided

wink wink wink
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by eridah2007(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2011
High_Chief:

You failed this time. How could you say that, some Nigerian men still give their babes houses, cars and enuf monthly allowance. Nigerian men are globally known for their generousity
Abeg tell them make them hear wella,"MAGA STILL DEY PAY",no matter what,they will continue to pay wether they like it or not. so dis is not an issue to worry about,especially dos women with big eyez.  angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by folahann(m): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2011
When they topic turns out to be this kind, then Ladies forget about Gender equality.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by tbagtbee(f): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2011
Naija woman (the OP) need to get it in their heads that men are not ATMs. If you take care / give your man things he will return the favour and if not, sad

Our women need to focus more on what they can give in a relationship instead of what they can get,

If everyone in naiaj thinks like this what a wonderful place Nigeria will be.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by eridah2007(m): 12:08am On Nov 14, 2011
folahann:

When they topic turns out to be this kind, then Ladies forget about Gender equality.
ohoooooo you see. cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by nwaomachux(m): 1:39am On Nov 14, 2011
“People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing: that's why we recommend it daily.” Zig Ziglar.

We all need to encourage someone or be encouraged especially in this time when the love of many have grown cold. A lot of people find it easy to talk you down and this may create an impression that you are worthless.

That's exactly where this Audio CD comes in. Listening to it daily will surely make you have that eureka moment.

This Audio CD can also be a guide for your children to learn to pronounce English words correctly.

We designed it to make sure that you can locate any favorite quote easily, can you beat that?

http://quotesandsayings.gnbo.com.ng/

Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by 190smh: 1:45am On Nov 14, 2011
^hehehehehe!! grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 14, 2011
Naija women make una look at una couterparts for other countries.Those women dey indenpendent and dem dey work and dem no dey beg men for money like una.Naija women na 21st ceentury oooo.Time don reach for una to buckle up grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 14, 2011
@ topic: nope just 190 and lefulefu  tongue

lefulefu is the type that would bring a bad check to a restaurant
and leave it on the table when the waiter walks away and run to the car!
  grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 14, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

@ topic: nope just 190 and lefulefu tongue

lefulefu is the type that would bring a bad check to a restaurant
and leave it on the table like a tip and run to the car! grin
Eh if its a naija babe i will do worse than that ooooo grin.I remember yrs back when i be student and dis babe wey i dey trip for i come take am out and she come dey order the most expensive items for the resturant.She come order this very expensive wine wey pass the allowance wey i dey get in a whole month and she also order six plates of fried rice with four plates of akpu at a blow.Omo na toilet window i take escape ooo and i leave the babe make she settle the bill alone.A naija babe can never take me for a mugu trust me grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 14, 2011
lefulefu:

Eh if its a naija babe i will do worse than that ooooo grin.I remember yrs back when i be student and dis babe wey i dey trip for i come take am out and she come dey order the most expensive items for the resturant.She come order this very expensive wine wey pass the allowance wey i dey get in a whole month and she also order six plates of fried rice with four plates of akpu at a blow.Omo na toilet window i take escape ooo and i leave the babe make she settle the bill alone.A naija babe can never take me for a mugu trust me grin

LMAO!!! you are tooo much! grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by 190smh: 3:27am On Nov 14, 2011
lefulefu:

[size=28pt]Naija women make una look at una couterparts for other countries.Those women dey indenpendent and dem dey work and dem no dey beg men for money like una.Naija women na 21st ceentury oooo.Time don reach for una to buckle up grin[/size]

enlarged so they can read it properly since eye dey pain them angry angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Rogerss(m): 5:29am On Nov 14, 2011
funny how 'almost all' de ladies in dis thread re hungry beggers. sreaming give me give me. why don't u make ur own money and spend on urselves, afterall haven't u all heard guys prefer independent ladies (listen to NEYO miss Independent). the guy wud buy u a phone, sim card and recharge card. will buy u a top, troussers, shoes, makeups, pay for ur hair. buy ur cream, perfumes, nails, take ur friends out, build ur parents a house, pay ur siblings fees, all the whiile u have a job, he will pay his own bills, his his parents and that of his siblings, he will need to buy his own house so u can be happy and a car,, and it goes on and on. little wonder u find it difficult seeing young men getting married these days, personally I WILL NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by godman01(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2011
This depends on different relationship. It shouldn't be generalized.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by randyorton: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=13pt]aloy,
u are a bitch. what do u know abt real men.a man to u is one who spend foolishly. u got no brains. [/size]
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by 195(f): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by iyatrustee(f): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2011
lefulefu:

Eh if its a naija babe i will do worse than that ooooo grin.I remember yrs back when i be student and dis babe wey i dey trip for i come take am out and she come dey order the most expensive items for the resturant.She come order this very expensive wine wey pass the allowance wey i dey get in a whole month and [b]she also order six plates of fried rice with four plates of akpu at a blow.[/b]Omo na toilet window i take escape ooo and i leave the babe make she settle the bill alone.A naija babe can never take me for a mugu trust me grin

you must think you are jisting with your broda 190 undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by 195(f): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2011
^Another typical NIGERIAN BABE -

AKPU/SANTANA is her speciality angry angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by iyatrustee(f): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2011
sad sad sadquit calling me names and lets face the fact. how possible is it for a babe to order for such? except dat lefoolefool tongue must be daydreaming
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by 195(f): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2011
^You dont know what your fellow sisters are capable of doing these dear dearie xx
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by 195(f): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2011
angry angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2011
190 I'll bet 50k on Double that u're a Cheap Bloke! angry angry angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by aloyemeka4: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
randyorton:

[size=13pt]aloy,
u are a NaughtyWoman. what do u know abt real men.a man to u is one who spend foolishly. u got no brains. [/size]

roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by 195(f): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2011
El Guapo:

190 I'll bet 50k on Double that u're a Cheap Bloke! angry angry angry

Give me your account #

and 20mins if 100K wont flash that account angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^ I Pity for Souls Depending On you for Food and Shelter embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by iyatrustee(f): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2011
190_@:

Give me your account #

and 20mins if 100K wont flash that account angry

100k of what? cedis, sefas, naira, yuan, dollar or pounds?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by 195(f): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
Pounds mate

I deal on pounds FFS angry

El Guapo:

^^ I Pity for Souls Depending On you for Food and Shelter embarassed embarassed embarassed

I heard they bust your ashawo circle in spain
Good to know u escaped - spanish police dey find you angry angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by lindabon: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2011
Who has time for their money? I'm too busy making mine. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2011
Some loosed End had to be tightened! undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by remmyton(f): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2011
i dey cry for Nigerian men who say them no fit buy them chicks stuff, upon the help wey the chick dey givam remove dirts from him system
my guy go buy anything for, i swear, i no dey count am as mugu, cos na only him i dey date, so we no fear anything. guys make una dey buy things for una chick oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2011
[quote author=lindabon link=topic=801539.msg9554128#msg9554128 date=1321275865]
Who has time for their money? I'm too busy making mine. undecided undecided undecided
[quote][/quote] FREE TIN DEY PURGE! BUT I KNOW SAY GUYS LIKE FREE SEX EVEN IF NA FREE AIDS DEY COLLECT,DEY NO MIND,FOOLS a.k.a MUGU,MAGA,MUNTU!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This / Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / God Punish Konji... IMAGINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.