Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Are Nigerian Men Cheap? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Men Cheap? (9546 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by remmyton(f): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2011
hell no, not  my guy  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by cynthiafred67(f): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2011
godman01:

This depends on different relationship. It shouldn't be generalized.

^^^^Thank u pls don't generalize because my guy is different
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by bashydemy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2011
i need a girl to spend on me, can you imagine a girl asking her Bf for school fee na him send am go school? him no get papa ni abegi
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by iyatrustee(f): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^^^ egbon which levels na? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by kpolli(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2011
wat is this poster talking about? shocked

When i have seen girls that say we r spending too much. . . ur lost ooo
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
cynthiafred67:

^^^^Thank u pls don't generalize because my guy is different

Dont repeat this next time, so u wont come underfire grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Cuddlemii: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2011
@op

I think female empowerment should be instilled on ladies so that ish like this would not be an issue. Or what do you think? Its a man's money so he has a right to use it as he chooses, you know why? Cos he worked for it and earned it. So the lady should do the same.

Though its not an avenue for a man to be stingy or not to do his role but there is not much a man can do as all men are not the same, its best for a lady to be prepared to make her money in case her man is d stingy type or he looses his money later on in the relationship.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by bashydemy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^^ egbon which levels na? embarassed embarassed embarassed
iya i dey ooo i have been where you ask me to be since oo
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by vislabraye(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2011
So Silly. Many women don't like to spend on guys and expect guys to do all the spending. Its only a selfish person that would bring up such topic,
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by cynthiafred67(f): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2011
odiaero:

Dont repeat this next time, so u wont come underfire grin

Who do u mean?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by tEsLim(m): 7:16am On Nov 15, 2011
Well I once personally told a girl "I will like to be you mugu" ,  I didn't care if she saw me as one or if her friends or my friends did,  I'm spending and dont want anything back because I'm happy spending.

And now that I have kids , I'm super mugu to them. You can tell when they request for unnecessary things or just trying to scope you. But I've been there; done that
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by aloyemeka1: 1:26am On Dec 10, 2011
Yes, you be mugu.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by jenny2007(f): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2011
First of all, nigerian men want to eat their cake and have it. Some do not want to spend on their girls but expect her love, commitment, body, faithfulness etc. A man will tahe care of you if he really cares about you. Yes more african women are educated these days and are independent but no matter who she is she will be a woman in the relationship and therefore under her husband. Women are made (by nature) to 'receive' - at least that's what one of my client told me a while ago. Personally I am give gifts to my man only when I have been receiving from him. I have a good job and I'm lucky that my man is generous to me as well. I can't stand a selfish man at all and I don't that any woman should tolerate such a man.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by aribisala0(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2011
your client

how makete
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by sexyliano: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
jenny2007:

First of all, nigerian men want to eat their cake and have it. Some do not want to spend on their girls but expect her love, commitment, body, faithfulness etc. A man will tahe care of you if he really cares about you. Yes more african women are educated these days and are independent but no matter who she is she will be a woman in the relationship and therefore under her husband. Women are made (by nature) to 'receive' - at least that's what one of my client told me a while ago. Personally I am give gifts to my man only when I have been receiving from him. I have a good job and I'm lucky that my man is generous to me as well. I can't stand a selfish man at all and I don't that any woman should tolerate such a man.

foo, why should a man take care of you ? cant you take care of yourself?. women r not made by nature to rcv but the selfish ones are the ones that want to receive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do People Fall In Love Faster Online? / Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? / Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.