Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,624 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Are Nigerian Men Cheap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Men Cheap? (9521 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by aloyemeka4: 2:47am On Nov 12, 2011
As in, how happily do you think Nigerian men spend on their women?. Or are they always  thrifty and sometimes stingy when it comes to giving their women money no matter how much they make?. How many Nigerian chics here can comfortably boast that their Nigerian man spoils then sillly with cash and expensive gifts?.I don't mean sugar daddies o.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by r231(m): 2:48am On Nov 12, 2011
dont knw cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by aloyemeka4: 2:49am On Nov 12, 2011
r231:

dont knw cheesy

Are you a big baller who loves to spend on his woman?. Why don't you know?. You don't know how you spend again?. How much are you planning to give her this xmas season for shopping?.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by iice(f): 3:36am On Nov 12, 2011
No.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by slimyem: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2011
yes,nigerian men are thrifty,stingy and overly calculative.
The fear of falling *mugu* has messed up their sense of giving.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2011
Can this really be generalized to a whole country of men?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by eghost247(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2011
aloy@emeka:

As in, how happily do you think Nigerian men spend on their women?. Or are they always  thrifty and sometimes stingy when it comes to giving their women money no matter how much they make?. How many Nigerian chics here can comfortably boast that their Nigerian man spoils then sillly with cash and expensive gifts?.I don't mean sugar daddies o.
]this is not the kind of topic you generalize on
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Sijo01(f): 7:32am On Nov 12, 2011
slimyem:

Seconded!

lolz at falling mugu.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Tosinville(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2011
Talina

Thanks for that nice comment.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by MrsChima1(f): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2011
LMAO@failing mugu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by bekay911(f): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2011
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by freecocoa(f): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2011
Seriously the *mugu* concept has made them too conscious and stingy,they just tend to see themselves as one if they spend on you.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by eghost247(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Seriously the *mugu* concept has made them too conscious and stingy,they just tend to see themselves as one if they spend on you.
is the so called Mugu concept enough to generalize with a population of over 150million,
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by freecocoa(f): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2011
I don't know about that,I'm just telling you what I've observed,its not as if they won't or give at all,but they are just too sensitive to the mugu ish.
Imagine,some of my male friends and cousins at times,come to ask my opinion before giving something to a lady,they ask me to tell them what I think about the situation as a lady and if they stand a chance of falling mugu.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2011
OP we naija bobos are not cheap.Make u understand say the reason we dey careful on spending on a naija babe because if u spend on a naija babe she go refer to u as a mugu ,maga or a mumu.Naija babes no dey appreciate anything at all and for foreign women even with the little u do for them dem go appreciate u like anything cheesy.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by aloyemeka4: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2011
slimyem:

Roflmao. How can this fear of mugu be taken out of them?. And don't you think the stingy ones are riding free on that notion to deny nice gifts to their women?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Yorisb: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2011

freecocoa:

undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by born2boink(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2011
nigeria men father christmas and niger women are taking them as fool
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2011
born2fuk na true word u nack my brother cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by aloyemeka4: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2011
born2fuck:

Ni Naija women actually regard them highly when they were spending enough to stimulate the women. Now, they don't want to spend and Naija women are not stimulated and there is romantic recession in Nigeria.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by coogar: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2011
aloy@emeka:

nigerian men are not cheap.
they can only give out of what they make. so a girl dating a student and expecting that student to buy apple i-pad for her is a lunatic. cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2011
@op

I wouldnt say nigerian men are cheap, i would just say dey just on budget all damn time mann

Perfect example is couugar instead of him to buy me Cesare Paccioti ,he chose to buy hin home boi for iweka road customer made dagger ko-shoe come give me
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by 190smh: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2011
undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by claremont(m): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2011
The days of Nigerian men "falling mugu" are over, 9ja men don wise up!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2011
@Topic, I don't know about that. Like my boo always says" I look more sexy when I'm spending the paper on her" that doesn't mean she's using me cuz she also got her own paper. And seriously it is very sweet when you're spending money on what or who you like or love especially when you know there's a lot more in there lol. But please don't spend when you don't have or find your level, spend according to your pocket size to avoid labeling an innocent chick a gold digger. #justsaying
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
Tosinville:

Talina

Thanks for that nice comment.

smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=14pt]Enouh with the senseless generalizations o jare. . . So a Nigerian man Spending on Chicks mean he is not cheap? Smh!

By the way, What the hell is the co-relation between the topic and the dumb post?. . . Jeez!

Common sense, Why are you so uncommon?. . .[/size]
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Agybabe(f): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2011
yes some cheap like okirika bend-down-select.
born2fuck:

I won't stop praying for you. Have you come across the thread 'nairaland and its cast'? I dropped a message for you there.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by snowdrops(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2011
Why should giving be always about money? A real woman will value the time and affection shown to her than all the riches in the world. But alas!! Not so for [some] of our naija babes.

As far as these naija babes are concerned, money is not everything in a relationship, it is the only thing.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2011
d
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2011
LOL Nigerian men don suffer! grin
Well one thing I can say is based on the comments
i've read since being on NL, i appears they will shell out
money for a babe they care for if anything.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Cheap? by Yorisb: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2011
snowdrops:

Why should giving be always about money? A real woman will value the time and affection shown to her than all the riches in the world. But alas!! Not so for [some] of our naija babes.

As far as these naija babes are concerned, money is not everything in a relationship, it is the only thing.

*Like*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... / Disrespectful : My Wife's Comment 4 Days After Traditional Marriage (pic) / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.