Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) (31669 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by money121(m): 1:00pm On Feb 29
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Rubyjade: 1:00pm On Feb 29
Yes. I remember working in an organization then. We resume work by 8am and close by 7pm. So this female colleague of mine won’t go home after work, she goes out for her night shift, she comes to work as early as 7am the following day looking neat again, but the only wahala be say she go Dey find where sleep. She be confirm olosho. She’s in Dubai now doing Arab men, she said Nigerian men are ritualist but in Dubai no juju.. wherever you are Rofiat, I dedicate ASHAWO by fireboy to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by GoodSpirit: 1:03pm On Feb 29
imagrg:
In most cases na poverty dey make some ladies dey spread legs for who dem nor supposed to for money. embarassed

Wrong, it's not poverty but greed for fast pace life, laziness, and not contented with the little one have.
Prostitutes have lots of options but they decide to be prostitutes, many leave their paying jobs like makeup, hairdressing and other jobs to become prostitutes.

It's a choice and not circumstances initiated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by SoNature(m): 1:04pm On Feb 29
Lalami3232:
Advising a Nigerian girl to quit hookup is like advising a Nigerian politician to be truthful, honest and sinless. Recently, I've come to discover that we have two types of hookups which are:
1. Public hookup
2. Private hookup
Weather you like am or not, 95% of Nigerian babes dey into one of the aforementioned. If you no meet her as virgin, oga forget it because she must have been into one of the following. That's not my reason for coming here sha, I'm only here to enlighten my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

What a male-dominated sanctimonious society we live in!

Listen, for almost every girl who lost her virginity, a man was responsible for it. Some of them were even raped and those girls were too naive to press charges.

If you want to meet a virgin, make sure you are a virgin yourself. What's good for the geese is also good for the ganders.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by franchasofficia: 1:08pm On Feb 29
Nigerians and making little things seem big.

Western women fvck casually abroad more than Nigerian girls fvck in Nigeria.

The focus should be on discouraging lazy Nigerian boys from engaging in that useless thing they call Yahoo plus and every other form of human ritual killing in the name of making money that hardly works

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by olax02(m): 1:20pm On Feb 29
BBIA:
Jennyclay you are warned. cool
She is coming for you.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by jujube(m): 1:21pm On Feb 29
I will tell you the gospel truth. Men are the once gibing hookup and olosho jobs to do. Its a whole wide situation. In as much as men has level of libido in them and there is the little funds to spend no matter how little. Olosho, prostitution can never be stopped . My advice is men to be in a sexual relationship and rich men should be faithful to thief homes. Apart from that stopping of olosho in Nigeria! Just dey play

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by MrPresidon: 1:27pm On Feb 29
E go hard for any girl wey dey do hookup to stop cos na the easiest way for them to make money be that. Naso one babe tell me to my face say although she get plans to stop but she dey doubt if she go fit cos she makes up to 400-500k per week. She get various POS stands but she nor wan gree stop olosho work.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 1:33pm On Feb 29
Most can't feed or rather live the lifestyle they want if they don't sleep with men.

Not all but majority.. Only minority are doing legit with selling their body
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by mistujay: 1:38pm On Feb 29
She will soon collect.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Katcall: 1:43pm On Feb 29
GOFRONT:
But if she no svck o if she no fvck, who go pay for her wig and handbag..........Odumodu black 2023
you dey suck toto
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Decryptor(m): 1:45pm On Feb 29
They won't o

There's one place I went to drink one day where girls of like 18yrs, 19yrs 20, 21+ come to do hookup in Abuja here o.

They just come to the bar and stand around in the night...u see the one you want and you carry her enter the any of the rooms behind after paying for the room.

If you are a lady in your late 20's and there, shame go even catch you cos na small small young girls fresh babes dey come there and these are regular girls who might just sneak out from their parents house with the excuse to get something outside only for them to come there and make quick urgent 3k

With the number of girls I saw there, I don't think hookup go ever stop

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Katcall: 1:50pm On Feb 29
Maj196:
No be lie oo... Na so Sharon and Queen chop my money just like that... 95% of girls for Abuja na hookup dem dey do either coded or open... Hmm
Sharon sabi fúck cowgal?
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by killsmith(f): 1:51pm On Feb 29
Abee79:
It's called the "Oldest Profession in the World" for a reason & it will NEVER stop being the most patronized business publicly & privately.
That's all I can say 🤐
Even marriage prostitution dey inside. If you no drop money wife no go wan open leg for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by killsmith(f): 1:53pm On Feb 29
jujube:
I will tell you the gospel truth. Men are the once gibing hookup and olosho jobs to do. Its a whole wide situation. In as much as men has level of libido in them and there is the little funds to spend no matter how little. Olosho, prostitution can never be stopped . My advice is men to be in a sexual relationship and rich men should be faithful to thief homes. Apart from that stopping of olosho in Nigeria! Just dey play
Who are you to advice men?
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Katcall: 1:54pm On Feb 29
Pojomojo:
I hardly respond to people's post but this topic got my attention.

Just last weekend, a colleague of mine came to my office pleading that i should let her change her wears in my office and i asked her where is she going or what is she up to, this lady bluntly told me that she wants to go and f^ck a customer. Innocent me took it for a joke and laugh it off. But to my amusement, the lady change her wears sneak out so camera will not see her and took a bike beside the company to God knows where.

After an hour plus, she came back with some drinks and that was when it dawned on me cos i can see that she really went to f^ck but i still pretended not to know and i asked her where she went to. Lo and behold, the lady repeated what she earlier told me and even said why would she be lying to me. That will i beat her because she went to f^ck a customer. Saying the customer was sick and needed her presence to calm his naive. Till date it's still as if I'm dreaming.
how much did you pay fúck her

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:56pm On Feb 29
Yugoslavia247:

What about the guys?
Wetin Dem dey do?
Make una dey play.

Only few do it due to poverty. Others will tell you money dey hookup

Prostitution and thieving are very old habits that mere advice and good economic conditions cannot take away. I do sincerely hope they will listen to you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Katcall: 1:56pm On Feb 29
Lalami3232:
Advising a Nigerian girl to quit hookup is like advising a Nigerian politician to be truthful, honest and sinless. Recently, I've come to discover that we have two types of hookups which are:
1. Public hookup
2. Private hookup
Weather you like am or not, 95% of Nigerian babes dey into one of the aforementioned. If you no meet her as virgin, oga forget it because she must have been into one of the following. That's not my reason for coming here sha, I'm only here to enlighten my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
do you know any virgin
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Katcall: 1:57pm On Feb 29
callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

You wan close Jennyclay's office. You think she will hear you, something wey don enter her blood
I think say jennyclay na decent gal
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by jayAjoku(m): 2:00pm On Feb 29
You cannot stop A profession that has Existed for Centuries. Did you hear that CENTURIES that’s hundreds of years Across different cultures and Ethnic groups Around the World: prostitution can never stop its like the food industry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Katcall: 2:00pm On Feb 29
Rubyjade:
Yes. I remember working in an organization then. We resume work by 8am and close by 7pm. So this female colleague of mine won’t go home after work, she goes out for her night shift, she comes to work as early as 7am the following day looking neat again, but the only wahala be say she go Dey find where sleep. She be confirm olosho. She’s in Dubai now doing Arab men, she said Nigerian men are ritualist but in Dubai no juju.. wherever you are Rofiat, I dedicate ASHAWO by fireboy to you.
and you didn't attempt to fúck her. fool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by UpTown001(m): 2:02pm On Feb 29
The government only cares about themselves.

Make money by minning crYpto asssets for free.

WhatsApp contact in my signature
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Katcall: 2:02pm On Feb 29
GoodSpirit:

Wrong, it's not poverty but greed for fast pace life, laziness, and not contented with the little one have.
Prostitutes have lots of options but they decide to be prostitutes, many leave their paying jobs like makeup, hairdressing and other jobs to become prostitutes.

It's a choice and not circumstances initiated
thank you my brother. If you like open boutique for her, she will still go back cos it's an addiction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by pacespot(m): 2:05pm On Feb 29
Nigeria has never been unsafe, people are desperate, hunger in the land.

He who has ears, let them listen
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Katcall: 2:07pm On Feb 29
SoNature:

What a male-dominated sanctimonious society we live in!

Listen, for almost every girl who lost her virginity, a man was responsible for it. Some of them were even raped and those girls were too naive to press charges.

If you want to meet a virgin, make sure you are a virgin yourself. What's good for the geese is also good for the ganders.
men by nature are not expected to be virgins. We are not sacred cows like women who have been raised to embrace chastity

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Katcall: 2:09pm On Feb 29
franchasofficia:
Nigerians and making little things seem big.

Western women fvck casually abroad more than Nigerian girls fvck in Nigeria.

The focus should be on discouraging lazy Nigerian boys from engaging in that useless thing they call Yahoo plus and every other form of human ritual killing in the name of making money that hardly works
you are not making sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Katcall: 2:11pm On Feb 29
jujube:
varuety is the spice of life. it won't work for most men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Katcall: 2:13pm On Feb 29
MrPresidon:
E go hard for any girl wey dey do hookup to stop cos na the easiest way for them to make money be that. Naso one babe tell me to my face say although she get plans to stop but she dey doubt if she go fit cos she makes up to 400-500k per week. She get various POS stands but she nor wan gree stop olosho work.
you fúckam?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Katcall: 2:14pm On Feb 29
Decryptor:
They won't o

There's one place I went to drink one day where girls of like 18yrs, 19yrs 20, 21+ come to do hookup in Abuja here o.

They just come to the bar and stand around in the night...u see the one you want and you carry her enter the any of the rooms behind after paying for the room.

If you are a lady in your late 20's and there, shame go even catch you cos na small small young girls fresh babes dey come there and these are regular girls who might just sneak out from their parents house with the excuse to get something outside only for them to come there and make quick urgent 3k

With the number of girls I saw there, I don't think hookup go ever stop
who go marry these gals young gals like this
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Katcall: 2:15pm On Feb 29
killsmith:

Even marriage prostitution dey inside. If you no drop money wife no go wan open leg for you.
but I paid her bride price. it's my right
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Rubyjade: 2:17pm On Feb 29
You are dumb, I aint a les
Katcall:
and you didn't attempt to fúck her. fool
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Lanre1st(m): 2:19pm On Feb 29
To me, for hookup to stop or reduced, I think men also need to be oriented not to call ladies for hookup. Men should satisfy with only their wife or girlfriend. If this can be achieved hookup will be useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.