Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) (31662 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 29
will they hear?
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:30pm On Feb 29
imagrg:
In most cases na poverty dey make some ladies dey spread legs for who dem nor supposed to for money. embarassed
Na lie, not in most cases. Na the lure of fast/quick money and lack of self discipline.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by TheTravelingOne(f): 2:31pm On Feb 29
Not to mention is just DISGUSTING…never. Understand how a woman can let a man dump in her like a trash can for a few $$$. You have to have the lowest self esteem to engage in this. Find something else to do. Those millions in Lagos and other. Places doing hook up, you’ll regret it.
& no I don’t know from experience, I respect myself and my
Body and feel sorry for these girls partaking in this hook up thinking it’s not s big deal
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by mosicola(m): 2:36pm On Feb 29
There is no difference between girlfriend and hookup.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by caracas: 2:41pm On Feb 29
Lalami3232:
Advising a Nigerian girl to quit hookup is like advising a Nigerian politician to be truthful, honest and sinless. Recently, I've come to discover that we have two types of hookups which are:
1. Public hookup
2. Private hookup
Weather you like am or not, 95% of Nigerian babes dey into one of the aforementioned. If you no meet her as virgin, oga forget it because she must have been into one of the following. That's not my reason for coming here sha, I'm only here to enlighten my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
Even the so called virgins don get so many body counts, even as virgins….
They sleep with different men orally…..
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by olisaEze(m): 2:55pm On Feb 29
Yugoslavia247:

What about the guys?
Wetin Dem dey do?
Make una dey play.

Only few do it due to poverty. Others will tell you money dey hookup

Yahoo-yahoo & Sugar boys! Nobody holy pass my broda. cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 3:11pm On Feb 29
Didn't bother to watch but I just know it's too late.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by TheTravelingOne(f): 3:26pm On Feb 29
Lol Let me just tell you. There’s more hoes running around in Lekki alone than the whole of the “west”.

franchasofficia:

Western women fvck casually abroad more than Nigerian girls fvck in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by virginboy1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 29
see comments shocked

Nawa for some people ooo.

Women carry her body go do hook up....Society dey blame men. undecided

men don suffer sha....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by kay29000(m): 3:43pm On Feb 29
Pojomojo:
I hardly respond to people's post but this topic got my attention.

Just last weekend, a colleague of mine came to my office pleading that i should let her change her wears in my office and i asked her where is she going or what is she up to, this lady bluntly told me that she wants to go and f^ck a customer. Innocent me took it for a joke and laugh it off. But to my amusement, the lady change her wears sneak out so camera will not see her and took a bike beside the company to God knows where.

After an hour plus, she came back with some drinks and that was when it dawned on me cos i can see that she really went to f^ck but i still pretended not to know and i asked her where she went to. Lo and behold, the lady repeated what she earlier told me and even said why would she be lying to me. That will i beat her because she went to f^ck a customer. Saying the customer was sick and needed her presence to calm his naive. Till date it's still as if I'm dreaming.

Hahahahaha cheesy

This is why i laugh when people say girls do hookup cos of poverty...they do it cos they see it as an easy way to make money.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by callmevirus(m): 3:47pm On Feb 29
Katcall:
I think say jennyclay na decent gal

My guy na joke o
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Hespee93: 3:53pm On Feb 29
MrBrownJay1:
unless you give these lazy good for nothing useless undercover oloshoes an alternative, they wont stop!

No matter what you give to that gender, in as much as it's gbola, they can never do without it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Pennilessword1: 3:54pm On Feb 29
Well most black girls and olosho mentality is 5 & 6. There's nothing you can do about it...that's why if you can't marry a white lady marry mixed or better still another race...black girls most especially most Nigerian women and young ladies are prostitutes
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Swagk101(m): 3:57pm On Feb 29
meum:
Hookup = Ash*wo = Ol*sho all na the same na nomenclature different.

Ma, No be today the work start & E no go end for our time. The only way E take different from before be say shame no Dey am like before.

As it’s going girls go Dey put am for CV as experience in a few years time😁
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by MrPresidon: 4:05pm On Feb 29
Katcall:
you fúckam?

Yes na. After we f*CK we then start to gist. Na there she start to tell me. She say once you start, e dey almost impossible to stop. She say even those ones wey don marry, once they broke small like this, and they remember say means dey to take make sharp money, Dem go run am clean mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by MrPresidon: 4:15pm On Feb 29
Maj196:
No be lie oo... Na so Sharon and Queen chop my money just like that... 95% of girls for Abuja na hookup dem dey do either coded or open... Hmm

Plain truth. You even try say 95%. As far as I'm concerned, 99% Abuja girls na hookup. Quote me anywhere I go answer
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:18pm On Feb 29
jujube:
I will tell you the gospel truth. Men are the once gibing hookup and olosho jobs to do. Its a whole wide situation. In as much as men has level of libido in them and there is the little funds to spend no matter how little. Olosho, prostitution can never be stopped . My advice is men to be in a sexual relationship and rich men should be faithful to thief homes. Apart from that stopping of olosho in Nigeria! Just dey play

You should also blame women because it involves supply and demand like every business, and like every business it's either demand will attract supply or supply will attract demand. A lot of women are making a living out of it and even if all the men come together and decide that no sugar girl or ashawo or whichever name they call themselves, they can come out and protest

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by MrPresidon: 4:23pm On Feb 29
Decryptor:
They won't o

There's one place I went to drink one day where girls of like 18yrs, 19yrs 20, 21+ come to do hookup in Abuja here o.

They just come to the bar and stand around in the night...u see the one you want and you carry her enter the any of the rooms behind after paying for the room.

If you are a lady in your late 20's and there, shame go even catch you cos na small small young girls fresh babes dey come there and these are regular girls who might just sneak out from their parents house with the excuse to get something outside only for them to come there and make quick urgent 3k

With the number of girls I saw there, I don't think hookup go ever stop

Swear say you self no f*ck one of the girls wey you see.

Oya drop location tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by MrPresidon: 4:34pm On Feb 29
jujube:
I will tell you the gospel truth. Men are the once gibing hookup and olosho jobs to do. Its a whole wide situation. In as much as men has level of libido in them and there is the little funds to spend no matter how little. Olosho, prostitution can never be stopped . My advice is men to be in a sexual relationship and rich men should be faithful to thief homes. Apart from that stopping of olosho in Nigeria! Just dey play

Going by this your ideology, let's also blame:

•Rich people, they are the reason why there are robbers, kidnappers and thieves
•ladies who dress in revealing outfits, they are the reason why rapists exist.
•oyinbo, they are the reason we have yahoo boys
•Drug addicts, they are the reson drug dealers business are booming

You can add to the list undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Abee79(m): 5:12pm On Feb 29
killsmith:

Even marriage prostitution dey inside. If you no drop money wife no go wan open leg for you.
You have a point 🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Maj196(m): 5:24pm On Feb 29
MrPresidon:

Plain truth. You even try say 95%. As far as I'm concerned, 99% Abuja girls na hookup. Quote me anywhere I go answer
No be lie brother, na dem go dey beg you sef say make she come for hookup. Nawa
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by 190: 5:26pm On Feb 29
So nigerian girls are into hookups

Interesting. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:45pm On Feb 29
MrBrownJay1:
unless you give these lazy good for nothing useless undercover oloshoes an alternative, they wont stop!
Even if u find an alternative, most of them still wont stop. D say prostitution is an easy money for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 29
SweetDipBenny:
Even if u find an alternative, most of them still wont stop. D say prostitution is an easy money for them.
Hespee93:
No matter what you give to that gender, in as much as it's gbola, they can never do without it.

gbola is important for everyone whether into hookups or not.. but remember that the lazy/greedy women into hookups are doing it SOLELY for financial gain (not because they love sex)... so if they have another hustle that would make them earn as much money "that easily" (very difficult but not impossible), then they would stop wh0ring themselves to the highest bidder.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by 3kay945(m): 6:05pm On Feb 29
For this bad economy now, their customers go don declined in numbers.

Fact remain, it will never stop cos people indulge in it for many reasons.

In short, some 14, 15years old girls from poor backgrounds are already nursing the idea. Credits to social media.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by YoshihideSuga: 6:31pm On Feb 29
Decryptor:
They won't o

There's one place I went to drink one day where girls of like 18yrs, 19yrs 20, 21+ come to do hookup in Abuja here o.

They just come to the bar and stand around in the night...u see the one you want and you carry her enter the any of the rooms behind after paying for the room.

If you are a lady in your late 20's and there, shame go even catch you cos na small small young girls fresh babes dey come there and these are regular girls who might just sneak out from their parents house with the excuse to get something outside only for them to come there and make quick urgent 3k

With the number of girls I saw there, I don't think hookup go ever stop

It would stop when those men who patronise them stop the patronage.

Those girls aren't fvcking girls.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by bewla(m): 7:05pm On Feb 29
MrBrownJay1:
Give them 100k every night free
Them no go gree them hole need oil
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by gabazin080(m): 7:22pm On Feb 29
jeromestarks:
Honestly, I can't get erection with a prostitute. Those girls disgust me.

My pinky only stand in the presence of a virgin pvssy. I can't even do a girl above 25; the pomo go look terrible to me so tey I go just wear my trousers back.

No matter your level of desperation, do not marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men. If you can fvck her, fine. Let her go after you're tired. When you're ready for marriage, find a virgin young lady (18-23) and marry. You will never regret your marriage and her pvssy go dey look fresh every time you fvck it.
Avoid my advice and 9jacover will cover your story.

If you're not the one who disvirgined your wife, please leave what you're doing right now and take your children for DNA test. I can confidently tell you that your first child is not your own.
u no quick talk this thing na. Now I don go marry
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by jeromestarks: 7:24pm On Feb 29
gabazin080:
u no quick talk this thing na. Now I don go marry
Where you dey wey we dey shout am upanda say "no marry woman wey you no disvirgin?"

Nothing spoil shaa. Try go do DNA test.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 29
bewla:
Give them 100k every night free
Them no go gree them hole need oil

so you actually believe that these women's dream life is to be fukced violently by dirty old nasty looking men (that sometimes can be their grandfada agemates)??

YoshihideSuga:
It would stop when those men who patronise them stop the patronage.
Those girls aren't fvcking girls.

the above is the lie we tell ourselves...the problem is TWO sided, therefore you cant solve the issue by just removing one side.... both the OLOSHO and the MEN WHO PATRONIZE THEM are to be blamed for this issue. there will always be lazy/greedy women wanting to cut corners in life trying to achieve what they dont deserve (by sleeping around for money/perks/position etc)... just like there will always be men out there who are willing to use money to entice these women into doing whatever they desire.

the problem is men with money, just as much as it is lazy/greedy women with no respect for themselves and/or their body
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by bewla(m): 7:32pm On Feb 29
MrBrownJay1:

so you actually believe that these women's dream life is to be fukced violently by dirty old nasty looking men (that sometimes can be their grandfada agemates)??

the above is the lie we tell ourselves...the problem is TWO sided, therefore you cant solve the issue by just removing one side.... both the OLOSHO and the MEN WHO PATRONIZE THEM are to be blamed for this issue. there will always be lazy/greedy women wanting to cut corners in life trying to achieve what they dont deserve (by sleeping around for money/perks/position etc)... just like there will always be men out there who are willing to use money to entice these women into doing whatever they desire.

the problem is men with money, just as much as it is lazy/greedy women with no respect for themselves and/or their body
I tell you this the oldest business apart from carpenter and farming even in the bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.