Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) (31663 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 29
bewla:
I tell you this the oldest business apart from carpenter and farming even in the bible

yes it is the oldest profession, simply because there are many women out there who are LAZY, WORTHLESS, DAMAGED, GREEDY that want to cut corners in life and attain what they dont deserve... but imagine the type of dirty/nasty/ugly/perverted men that patronize them, and understand that its not a "vacation" for them. bro, let us all remember that some of them get paid to EAT SHIIT and HAVE SEX WITH DOGS!

do you really think they wouldnt do another "easy" job if equal money and free time was giving to them?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by SAMBARRY: 8:24pm On Feb 29
MrBrownJay1:
unless you give these lazy good for nothing useless undercover oloshoes an alternative, they wont stop!
you no dey patronise hook up girls? Swear say you never give money for sex?
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 29
SAMBARRY:

you dis girl!!!! yes o, decades ago when i was young dumb and full of cuum, there was no Tinder/IG etc, undercover hookup babes were everywhere. for educational purposes (lol) i may been with a few.

toujurs:
Browse about "richard barrister" the American man who donated his kidney to his wife of three children, and she started cheating on him then divorced him afterwards.
These women are heartless, but yet they cry the most. All these talks about domestic violence. It is always the woman who causes such violence but obviously the man would always be blamed, on why he raised his hands.

yeah i remember the above story....when his wife supposedly cheated and wanted to divorce him, he sued her demanding his kidney back or the value of the kidney ($1.5m) as divorce settlement, and sadly he lost.... simply because he is a doctor and should have known that in the US, giving an organ for money is forbidden, so technically the kidney had no monetary value. the funny part is that if you give engagement ring, and the marriage doesnt happen then you can ask for your ring back.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by kessler53(m): 11:17pm On Feb 29
Radicalwarrior:
Say No To Patronizing Hookup Girls!
Say No To Hookup Girls Practices!!
Say No To Patronizing Ashawo (Prostitutes)

###Be responsible and stay safe###
they spread curses and bad luck, please avoid any hook up girl like a plague
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Giftedhand47(m): 5:57am On Mar 01
CharleyBright:
What is hookup?
I just dey hear join Hook-up upandan.
Is it a Musical Band?

Yea they are from South Africa
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by SAMBARRY: 7:19am On Mar 01
MrBrownJay1:

you dis girl!!!! yes o, decades ago when i was young dumb and full of cuum, there was no Tinder/IG etc, undercover hookup babes were everywhere. for educational purposes (lol) i may been with a few.

yeah i remember the above story....when his wife supposedly cheated and wanted to divorce him, he sued her demanding his kidney back or the value of the kidney ($1.5m) as divorce settlement, and sadly he lost.... simply because he is a doctor and would have knon that in the US, giving an organ for money is forbidden, so technically the kidney had no monetary value. the funny part is that if you give engagement ring, and the marriage doesnt happen then you can ask for your ring back.
lol just teasing you cheesy

I know you are a decent man going by your opinions on nairaland on a lot of threads/issues.by the way the way that story you dey talk about Na film?
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by noobody(m): 8:04am On Mar 01
Giftedhand47:

Yea they are from South Africa

Scammer!!

Criminal,

Have you returned money to your scam victims??

You should be banned from nairaland.

John adetola ladipo the thief!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01
SAMBARRY:
lol just teasing you cheesy

I know you are a decent man going by your opinions on nairaland on a lot of threads/issues.by the way the way that story you dey talk about Na film?

lol, i know you do....

yes o, thats a true story, although very unfortunate. could you imagine giving your kidney to save a loved one who was dying, only for that person to turn around and stabbing you in the back like that?
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by SAMBARRY: 5:26am On Mar 02
MrBrownJay1:

lol, i know you do....

yes o, thats a true story, although very unfortunate. could you imagine giving your kidney to save a loved one who was dying, only for that person to turn around and stabbing you in the back like that?
that's really traumatizing for the man and the law too worked against him.however your location determines where you get justice.when you are in western countries the law tends to work in favour of women regardless of whether they are right or wrong but in 3rd world countries or African countries it's different.the laws and cultures work in favour of men regardless of whether they are wrong or not
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Pojomojo: 6:59am On Mar 28
wink
kay29000:

Hahahahaha cheesy

This is why i laugh when people some say girls do hookup cos of poverty...they do it cos they see it as an easy way to make money.
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Pojomojo: 6:59am On Mar 28
Katcall:
how much did you pay fúck her
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by 190: 11:15am On Mar 28
SAMBARRY:
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by Pojomojo: 7:10pm On Apr 10
undecided
Katcall:
how much did you pay fúck her
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) by adinoyi360: 2:11am On Apr 11
Calylove:
The lady is right.

Prostitution is a complex and multifaceted issue with various dangers and contributing factors. Here are some of the dangers associated with prostitution and factors that may lead individuals to engage in this profession:

Dangers of Prostitution:

Health Risks:

Prostituted individuals often face increased risks of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV/AIDS due to the nature of their work.
Violence and Abuse:

Prostituted individuals are at a higher risk of physical and sexual violence from clients, pimps, or law enforcement. The lack of legal protection can exacerbate these risks.
Mental Health Issues:

Many individuals involved in prostitution experience mental health challenges, including depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and substance abuse.
Stigma and Discrimination:

Stigmatization and social ostracism are common issues faced by individuals engaged in prostitution, leading to negative impacts on mental health and overall well-being.
Trafficking and Exploitation:

Some individuals in prostitution may be victims of human trafficking, forced into the profession against their will and subjected to exploitation.
Legal Consequences:

In many places, prostitution is illegal, leading to legal consequences for those involved. Criminalization can further marginalize and endanger individuals in the profession.
Poverty and Economic Vulnerability:

Economic hardship and lack of alternative employment opportunities may lead individuals to choose prostitution as a means of survival.
Factors Leading to Prostitution:

Poverty:

Economic hardship and limited job opportunities can drive individuals, particularly women, towards prostitution as a way to meet basic needs.
Lack of Education:

Limited access to education can contribute to a lack of skills and employment options, pushing individuals towards prostitution.
History of Abuse:

Individuals who have experienced childhood abuse, neglect, or domestic violence may be more susceptible to entering the sex trade.
Drug Addiction:

Substance abuse issues can be both a cause and a consequence of involvement in prostitution. Some individuals turn to prostitution to support drug habits.
Human Trafficking:

Coercion, deception, and human trafficking play a significant role in forcing individuals into prostitution against their will.
Gender Inequality:

Societal norms and gender inequality can limit opportunities for women, pushing them towards prostitution as a means of survival.
Lack of Social Support:

A lack of supportive social networks, including family and community, can contribute to vulnerability and isolation, making individuals more susceptible to entering prostitution.
Addressing the issue of prostitution requires a comprehensive approach that considers social, economic, and legal factors, along with efforts to provide support, education, and alternative opportunities for individuals involved in or at risk of entering the profession.

See my signature.

chatGPT at work here😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.