Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex (66698 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by talk2hb1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01
Tope2024:
say it madam so that we can learn.....you too have brothers and would give birth to a male child
I am a man, young lady.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by ZekeYeager: 9:00pm On Mar 01
What is lool? I'm asking for interpretation and you're giving me lool 👁👃👁

dkidd:

Lool
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by dkidd: 9:17pm On Mar 01
ZekeYeager:
What is lool? I'm asking for interpretation and you're giving me lool 👁👃👁

I'm not Yoruba but I think egbami is like an exclamation for help me or see me oo

Then the other one means. Her husband said " I want to fvck ur pussy tonight so be ready"

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Cassandraloius: 9:33pm On Mar 01
Why is it always about women?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by pansophist(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01
Common with women who are new to sex, not the over-experienced ones who already have a taste of how they want to be forked, their preferred length and girth, and their favourite position.

But scientifically, women release oxytocin during sex (also known as the love hormone), while men release dopamine (pleasure hormone). This is the primary reason why sex for men is a pleasure and a one-off.

A woman who hardly bonds after sex has probably crossed a point of no return, it is common with sex workers and promiscuous women.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by NaijaCover(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01
Lol
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01
So a runs girl will love everyone they've ever slept with? Or how does that part work?

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Stevenbright(m): 10:10pm On Mar 01
tiffanyfan:
There are five reasons a woman gets attached to a man after sex.

✓ Women naively believe what they hear.

The way to a woman is through her ears. For a man to sleep with a woman, he says what the woman wants to hear:

“You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. You are so smart, focused and intelligent.”
This way, she doesn’t feel like he’s taking her for a fool. And whoops, she falls to his trap!

Women believe in love.

Outside marriage, men are just cheaters (irresponsible men). For men, there’s no love gained or lost. After sex, a man walks away with zero feelings. The game is over. She’s left confused and wounded. Women don’t easily slow down after intimacy.

Women are more emotional by nature.

The woman’s body releases volumes of oxytocin during intimacy. This is the hormone responsible for bonding. She naturally gets emotionally attached to the man she slept with. And the more time he took with her, the more attached she becomes.

Women are nurturers by nature.

Women unconsciously nurture relationships the same way they nurture babies. Women foster and nourish whatever comes their way including grownup men.

Sex for women is an act of submission.

When a woman sleeps with a man, she totally trusts him. In sex, a woman surrenders her life, will and body to the man to do with her as he wishes. That’s why women get broken to pieces when relationships break down.

Fritzy

So those hook-up girls are attached to the many customers they service, right?

Forget this story!

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Antipob777(f): 10:11pm On Mar 01
The most important is if you have big libido and handle her at least 5 good rounds.

Im a testimony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by obinna58(m): 10:11pm On Mar 01
This post is not for jennyclay, she gets attached after money is revealed

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by ahnie: 10:11pm On Mar 01
Be good in bed
Smell good
No potbelly
Be generous with the funds
Be witty
Most importantly...just get sense.
I dislike men that re authoritative,
I love my man a iil bit advanced

Dazzol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by maxiuc(m): 10:13pm On Mar 01
So watery very watery reasons

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Iamzik: 10:16pm On Mar 01
iamtardey:
Shey na why dem go dey ask so what are we now … just right after the first sex??! Because me I don’t know what we are o undecided

Just tell her that we are nothing but ✏️ in the hand of the creator grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by isaachi4u: 10:17pm On Mar 01
David don see something
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by obataokenwa(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01
See the main reason here.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeDEg8uM/
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Hezzyluv: 10:18pm On Mar 01
richeeyo:

Bro that question eeeh
And you wouldn't want to let her feel bad just after sex

I always answer "time shall tell"

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Emman08: 10:20pm On Mar 01
Also: The sex was great. If it wasn't good you'd never see them again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by matoyeh(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01
I dont believe in all these you have said....

I have seen women sleeping with more than 4 guys simultaneously... Emotion is personal! A man can be stocked with a woman with all sincerity while a woman can do the same.

I have a friend who his wife that bore 2 children for him abandoned because he was sick for 24 months, hence, he was laid off of his work. he could not maintain the home again. the woman sees him as very irresponsible or incapable husband who can not take care of her. she frustrated him until the guy left the house for her. Now after 12months, the guy is ok, the woman is begin to come back... no be juju be that?
what do we call that?

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by jeromestarks: 10:21pm On Mar 01
immortalcrown:
Women believe in love and are emotional. But what happens to the belief and the emotion when she finds a richer or more handsome man or when her man cannot give her orgasm and she finds another man that gives her orgasm?

I have seen women that dated rich men and dumped the men when the men became poor or when the women found men with other qualities that money cannot guarantee. Good examples are those ladies that dumped their fiances after being trained in universities by the fiances. So, where are the belief and the emotion in this case?
The op never see anything in this life. He sounds like a baby.
What a naive post from the OP.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by iamtardey: 10:21pm On Mar 01
Iamzik:

Just tell her that we are nothing but ✏️ in the hand of the creator grin grin
weldone undecided
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:23pm On Mar 01
I do not.

I get detached after even. Different strokes for different folks, I assume. sad

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Caleycash(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01
tiffanyfan:

The way to a woman is through her ears. For a man to sleep with a woman, he says what the woman wants to hear:

“You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. You are so smart, focused and intelligent.”
This way, she doesn’t feel like he’s taking her for a fool. And whoops, she falls to his trap!

Women believe in love.

Outside marriage, men are just cheaters (irresponsible men). For men, there’s no love gained or lost. After sex, a man walks away with zero feelings. The game is over. She’s left confused and wounded. Women don’t easily slow down after intimacy.

The woman’s body releases volumes of oxytocin during intimacy. This is the hormone responsible for bonding. She naturally gets emotionally attached to the man she slept with. And the more time he took with her, the more attached she becomes.

Women unconsciously nurture relationships the same way they nurture babies. Women foster and nourish whatever comes their way including grownup men.

When a woman sleeps with a man, she totally trusts him. In sex, a woman surrenders her life, will and body to the man to do with her as he wishes. That’s why women get broken to pieces when relationships break down.

Fritzy
Super story!... a woman's emotion is not stable!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by PissInside: 10:25pm On Mar 01
Most nigerian men can't relate cos they do brothel hoes who don't have emotions or enjoy sex.

Imagine a woman fvcking more than 200 guys a week,how will someone like that enjoy sex?

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Nahunger(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01
immortalcrown:
Women believe in love and are emotional. But what happens to the belief and the emotion when she finds a richer or more handsome man or when her man cannot give her orgasm and she finds another man that gives her orgasm?

I have seen women that dated rich men and dumped the men when the men became poor or when the women found men with other qualities that money cannot guarantee. Good examples are those ladies that dumped their fiances after being trained in universities by the fiances. So, where are the belief and the emotion in this case?

No mind the simp op
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Goalnaldo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01
This topic is not for hoes. It takes something else for olosho to catch feelings 😁

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by oneman2k7: 10:34pm On Mar 01
No be Davido dem wound come open mouth waaa like a broken wall?

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by moshino(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01
tiffanyfan:

Women believe in love.

Fritzy

Does it include Nigerian women?

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by AdelokikiMr(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01
IbrahimSkiba:
Weird

In as much as I love sex

I can't fall for any man. Except I'm playing the mind game.

Mind you, have feelings for someone is chemicals in the brain playing tricks

Ashawo vibe smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by vince96w2(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01
tiffanyfan:

Women believe in love.

Fritzy
all you said are true but only for women from 1990 backwards..The rest now just want money and luxury..na money be bond now oo..

Secondly, which gallon you go take pack oxytocin of ashawo or runs girl?

Finally, feminists don't surrender anything oo and can't be submissive.. They fight everything

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by frontwave(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01
tiffanyfan:

Women believe in love.

Fritzy
which one are the hoelowshows releasing...
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:45pm On Mar 01
AdelokikiMr:

Ashawo vibe smiley

Thank you wink

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01
tiffanyfan:
Women believe in love.
Fritzy

so "BECAUSE THE ANACONDA WAS SO GOOD, THE BABE COULD HAVE CURSED JESUS AND ALL THE APOSTLES" is not a valid reason in your list?

some women out there who meet a man who give them a blinding 0rgasm (which they never had in their entire life) would easily get addicted to that anaconda.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.