Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex (66632 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Machinegun91(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02
frankyychiji:
Hey buddy!
You don't have to spend a dime to do your work okay.
Let's meet at the usual rendezvous. I'll come with multi vitamins and hydrating materials for you cos you gonna need them.
My machine gun will always be there for you my honey tank.
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by DigitB: 6:43pm On Mar 02
iamtardey:
Shey na why dem go dey ask so what are we now … just right after the first sex??! Because me I don’t know what we are o undecided

What are we now?

We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator grin
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Myer(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02
tiffanyfan:
There are five reasons a woman gets attached to a man after sex.

✓ Women naively believe what they hear.

The way to a woman is through her ears. For a man to sleep with a woman, he says what the woman wants to hear:

“You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. You are so smart, focused and intelligent.”
This way, she doesn’t feel like he’s taking her for a fool. And whoops, she falls to his trap!

Women believe in love.

Outside marriage, men are just cheaters (irresponsible men). For men, there’s no love gained or lost. After sex, a man walks away with zero feelings. The game is over. She’s left confused and wounded. Women don’t easily slow down after intimacy.

Women are more emotional by nature.

The woman’s body releases volumes of oxytocin during intimacy. This is the hormone responsible for bonding. She naturally gets emotionally attached to the man she slept with. And the more time he took with her, the more attached she becomes.

Women are nurturers by nature.

Women unconsciously nurture relationships the same way they nurture babies. Women foster and nourish whatever comes their way including grownup men.

Sex for women is an act of submission.

When a woman sleeps with a man, she totally trusts him. In sex, a woman surrenders her life, will and body to the man to do with her as he wishes. That’s why women get broken to pieces when relationships break down.

Fritzy
She does not want to increase her body count. She believes the devil she knows is better than the angel she doesn't know.

Simply living a godly celibate life will deliver girls/ladies from sexual bondage and relationship trauma.

As we all commit our lives into God's hands and become faithful to Him, he is faithful. He is the perfect Match-maker.

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by frankyychiji(f): 8:35pm On Mar 02
Machinegun91:
My machine gun will always be there for you my honey tank.
Correct guy!

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by BodyCount: 8:44pm On Mar 02
IbrahimSkiba:

Lol ok
E reach your side too grin
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:02pm On Mar 02
BodyCount:

E reach your side too grin

I don't get? undecided
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by BodyCount: 9:04pm On Mar 02
IbrahimSkiba:

I don't get? undecided
Just preserve small dignity, okay?
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by realphatphem: 9:11pm On Mar 02
tiffanyfan:
There are five reasons a woman gets attached to a man after sex.

✓ Women naively believe what they hear.

The way to a woman is through her ears. For a man to sleep with a woman, he says what the woman wants to hear:

“You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. You are so smart, focused and intelligent.”
This way, she doesn’t feel like he’s taking her for a fool. And whoops, she falls to his trap!

Women believe in love.

Outside marriage, men are just cheaters (irresponsible men). For men, there’s no love gained or lost. After sex, a man walks away with zero feelings. The game is over. She’s left confused and wounded. Women don’t easily slow down after intimacy.

Women are more emotional by nature.

The woman’s body releases volumes of oxytocin during intimacy. This is the hormone responsible for bonding. She naturally gets emotionally attached to the man she slept with. And the more time he took with her, the more attached she becomes.

Women are nurturers by nature.

Women unconsciously nurture relationships the same way they nurture babies. Women foster and nourish whatever comes their way including grownup men.

Sex for women is an act of submission.

When a woman sleeps with a man, she totally trusts him. In sex, a woman surrenders her life, will and body to the man to do with her as he wishes. That’s why women get broken to pieces when relationships break down.

Fritzy
Copied and paste from facebook page. I easily decode
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:38pm On Mar 02
BodyCount:

Just preserve small dignity, okay?

Resist the urge to mention me, okay?
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Xinox: 11:37pm On Mar 02
dkidd:

Just admit ur a virgin boy no one will kill u cool

Haba Man. I can't be a virgin at this age💯👀
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Philosopher1979: 12:16am On Mar 03
SenecaTheYonger:

This hormone starts loosing its significance the higher a woman's body count become. It's like every hormone in the body, once you start getting continous dose of it, your body starts getting used to it that you don't notice it anymore, unless you increase dosage.

If a woman experiences high body count, she starts getting used to the hormone and won't even notice what love means anymore.

Yeah that's the issue. This situation leads to a sexually promiscuous adulteress woman. It leads to a woman capable of paternity fraud since she cannot emotionally bond with a man anymore.
Pre marital sex damages a woman emotionally
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Nlkay(m): 4:36am On Mar 03
IbrahimSkiba:

I hope so

Where are you based?
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:05am On Mar 03
dkidd:

Imagine a very essential quality of man naim she dey subtract from all the rest qualities. U see now why some of them will die single... They want to enjoy but they nor wan submit 😂

4k'em.
If any lady is not comfortable with my personality, let her go to hell. They usually think they have a place in our hearts. money matter to some of us more than them.
Money,
Books,
Fashion,
Good food then
Women
Sport
Etc

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:17am On Mar 03
Nlkay:

Where are you based?

Lagos

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Xinox: 9:43am On Mar 03
dkidd:

Just admit ur a virgin boy no one will kill u cool

Not at this age my guy
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by dkidd: 10:12am On Mar 03
Xinox:

Not at this age my guy
So u think there are no male virgins

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by iLegendd(m): 10:33am On Mar 03
talk2hb1:
Tooh,
I just don't want to betray my Gender, I could have shared what makes Men Bond and attached.
Anything apart from respect, faithfulness, tight sweet moments, and being teachable and having a forgiving heart as a beautiful lady that she is, a man can't bond.

If all she brings is lies, cheating, sex, pretty face and body, a man won't bond. He'll just knack her for years until he's tired.
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by iLegendd(m): 10:36am On Mar 03
Pharaoh4rin:

4k'em.
If any lady is not comfortable with my personality, let her go to hell. They usually think they have a place in our hearts. money matter to some of us more than them.
Money,
Books,
Fashion,
Good food then
Women
Sport
Etc

I think sports should be ranked ahead of woman. After a man cúms, even if it's through soapy, a woman is the last thing on his mind at that moment.

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by talk2hb1(m): 10:56am On Mar 03
iLegendd:
Anything apart from respect, faithfulness, tight sweet moments, and being teachable and having a forgiving heart as a beautiful lady that she is, a man can't bond.

If all she brings is lies, cheating, sex, pretty face and body, a man won't bond. He'll just knack her for years until he's tired.
So You Think
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by iLegendd(m): 10:57am On Mar 03
talk2hb1:

So You Think
More can be added like communication, God-fearing, etc., but what I listed will make a marriage work. Prove me wrong.
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03
iLegendd:

I think sports should be ranked ahead of woman. After a man cúms, even if it's through soapy, a woman is the last thing on his mind at that moment.

Absolutely.

iLegend, I asked of you sometimes last year. I thought you no longer on NL. Abi na ghostmode you dey now?
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by iLegendd(m): 1:59pm On Mar 03
Pharaoh4rin:

Absolutely.

iLegend, I asked of you sometimes last year. I thought you no longer on NL. Abi na ghostmode you dey now?
👍
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by SolomonGrundy: 2:03pm On Mar 03
BabbanBura:

Hahahaha, I get babe in this right now, she offended me and won't apologise, so I stopped every communication and for 2months we no relate, then all of a sudden she chatted me up trying to turn table say I cut her off for no reason, saying I no love am. I just laughed and told ask her if she is the one that loves me to have stayed away for two months. She started apologising and saying she loves and misses me bulabulabu. I told her she only proved she doesn't really love me and it's fine, I am cool with that. She now refer me as Bro and I call her sister - i am okay with it this way cos I know how much I dey spend in that relationship and what really do I get from it apart from kpekus whenever I wanted it or whenever e hungry am? And this babe like f.ck like rabbit, jeeeessss!
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Nlkay(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03
IbrahimSkiba:

Lagos

Okay.
Send your number here
azk26a@gmail.com
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by tiffanyfan(f): 2:38pm On Mar 03
Xinox:

Not at this age my guy

But it's very possible....I know a 24yrs old female virgin in this lagos

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:00pm On Mar 03
Nlkay:

Okay.
Send your number here
azk26a@gmail.com

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by pansophist(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03
Pharaoh4rin:

Or probably have exhausted the oxytocin hormone grin grin

Of course. That one sef dey grin

Many don't have it anymore, hence getting crazier, more demanding, and frankly stupid. To be a spam depository that carries the energy of multiple men is not a light burden. You go mad ni

They have lots of sweet names for it such as sexual liberation, my body my choice, sexual experience, strong and independent, knowing what she wants, etc etc.

I call it corruption, degradation, moral bankruptcy, and high-maintenance trash. LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars?