Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex (66609 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by ifinger: 10:49pm On Mar 01
BabbanBura:

Hahahaha, I get babe in this right now, she offended me and won't apologise, so I stopped every communication and for 2months we no relate, then all of a sudden she chatted me up trying to turn table say I cut her off for no reason, saying I no love am. I just laughed and told ask her if she is the one that loves me to have stayed away for two months. She started apologising and saying she loves and misses me bulabulabu. I told her she only proved she doesn't really love me and it's fine, I am cool with that. She now refer me as Bro and I call her sister - i am okay with it this way cos I know how much I dey spend in that relationship and what really do I get from it apart from kpekus whenever I wanted it or whenever e hungry am? And this babe like f.ck like rabbit, jeeeessss!

U Na correct ogba guy premium werey
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Olabode211: 10:49pm On Mar 01
Devil don comot ashawo heart now,dey no they get attached to man after sex...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by TheTravelingOne(f): 10:57pm On Mar 01
This is true for some women. These hook up girls, I don’t know ow what they’re on. Maybe poverty trumps everything

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Xinox: 10:59pm On Mar 01
BabbanBura:

Hahahaha, I get babe in this right now, she offended me and won't apologise, so I stopped every communication and for 2months we no relate, then all of a sudden she chatted me up trying to turn table say I cut her off for no reason, saying I no love am. I just laughed and told ask her if she is the one that loves me to have stayed away for two months. She started apologising and saying she loves and misses me bulabulabu. I told her she only proved she doesn't really love me and it's fine, I am cool with that. She now refer me as Bro and I call her sister - i am okay with it this way cos I know how much I dey spend in that relationship and what really do I get from it apart from kpekus whenever I wanted it or whenever e hungry am? And this babe like f.ck like rabbit, jeeeessss!
😂
I like your maturity. Me I am not thinking of having a girlfriend anytime soon– waste of energy. When I noticed a woman is trying to come close to me I start thinking what to do next. I like women but they are complicated. I don't cheat on a woman so for her to break my heart one day is what I runs from.
Again because I have so much respect for women generally, I wouldn't want to hurt someone's daughter .
The last reason I run from women is, I don't want her to dump my ass for a Yahoo guy.
I also fear indomie girls, chew gum girls, and hook up girls.
I like older girls simple! Those that can reason with much maturity. All these Gen z girls no wan gree for anybody ...

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by kamtamark(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01
You can still use all the above points and convince her to go and kill.
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Monaboo(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01
If this was true then female sex workers should be married to all the men they have slept with or atleast be following them like a puppet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by tnerro1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01
Should have said reasons women but not olosho gets attached to men after sex.

You can thank later 😁

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by UrPapa: 11:08pm On Mar 01
Gen Z baddie laughing at your post
These ones no Dey love o

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by ugodson(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01
tiffanyfan:

Pls share....we all want to learn

Haaaa! You ladies will kill is if you know it o
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by greatseed: 11:13pm On Mar 01
iamtardey:
Shey na why dem go dey ask so what are we now … just right after the first sex??! Because me I don’t know what we are o undecided
you too funny grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by luminouz(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01
BabbanBura:

You wey dey fûck am no like am abi?
Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Sokari29: 11:23pm On Mar 01
So if u knack hookup babe too she go dey attached?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Xinox: 11:23pm On Mar 01
Me I am looking for a girl of 35-47 Dm
I wonder why men don't advertise that they are open for relationship?
I know yahoo boys will allow me enjoy my relationship without distractions

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by luminouz(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01
UyaiIncomparabl:
I do not.

I get detached after even. Different strokes for different folks, I assume. sad

Lie don finish you for this world!!!

Jeez!!! You can so lieeeee! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by femi4: 11:27pm On Mar 01
tiffanyfan:
There are five reasons a woman gets attached to a man after sex.

✓ Women naively believe what they hear.

The way to a woman is through her ears. For a man to sleep with a woman, he says what the woman wants to hear:

“You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. You are so smart, focused and intelligent.”
This way, she doesn’t feel like he’s taking her for a fool. And whoops, she falls to his trap!

Women believe in love.

Outside marriage, men are just cheaters (irresponsible men). For men, there’s no love gained or lost. After sex, a man walks away with zero feelings. The game is over. She’s left confused and wounded. Women don’t easily slow down after intimacy.

Women are more emotional by nature.

The woman’s body releases volumes of oxytocin during intimacy. This is the hormone responsible for bonding. She naturally gets emotionally attached to the man she slept with. And the more time he took with her, the more attached she becomes.

Women are nurturers by nature.

Women unconsciously nurture relationships the same way they nurture babies. Women foster and nourish whatever comes their way including grownup men.

Sex for women is an act of submission.

When a woman sleeps with a man, she totally trusts him. In sex, a woman surrenders her life, will and body to the man to do with her as he wishes. That’s why women get broken to pieces when relationships break down.

Fritzy
Maybe 18 century women....Kilo kan baddy pelu love, she just wanna get laid n move on

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by AyeMoJuba: 11:40pm On Mar 01
tiffanyfan:

The way to a woman is through her ears. For a man to sleep with a woman, he says what the woman wants to hear:

“You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. You are so smart, focused and intelligent.”
This way, she doesn’t feel like he’s taking her for a fool. And whoops, she falls to his trap!

Women believe in love.

Outside marriage, men are just cheaters (irresponsible men). For men, there’s no love gained or lost. After sex, a man walks away with zero feelings. The game is over. She’s left confused and wounded. Women don’t easily slow down after intimacy.

The woman’s body releases volumes of oxytocin during intimacy. This is the hormone responsible for bonding. She naturally gets emotionally attached to the man she slept with. And the more time he took with her, the more attached she becomes.

Women unconsciously nurture relationships the same way they nurture babies. Women foster and nourish whatever comes their way including grownup men.

When a woman sleeps with a man, she totally trusts him. In sex, a woman surrenders her life, will and body to the man to do with her as he wishes. That’s why women get broken to pieces when relationships break down.

Fritzy

Oh! the poster is a female...that gender can lie

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by abobote: 11:42pm On Mar 01
Women love sex very well, you will only know after having sex with them. They will be asking for it

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Bearfruit(f): 11:43pm On Mar 01
they have turn their children to w*ore,by so doing they no longer have affection for any man anymore.once u a girl/woman jump from ur first! dat is a problem
Exposure to nonsense is da reason 4 so many home not working today, putting also d working home in treat of failed marriages partners.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by kikake: 11:44pm On Mar 01
Once a man finishes sex with a woman, he cleans himself, but the spperm he poured into the woman remains for days, however hard she tried to clean her Va., she feels the spperm dripping down her Va. long after; the smell of the scum remains for days. She remains with the man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by iamtardey: 11:54pm On Mar 01
greatseed:
you too funny grin grin grin cheesy
somebody gaz ask dem for US abi nah… cos na serious mata o

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:18am On Mar 02
luminouz:

Lie don finish you for this world!!!

Jeez!!! You can so lieeeee! undecided

LOL. Na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by TheGift: 12:20am On Mar 02
Wow! I’m a grown Man with siginificant experience with Women. Yet this is one of the most insightful posts about Women, I have ever read. And it makes so much sense.

Thanks & God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by frugal(m): 12:24am On Mar 02
Antipob777:
The most important is if you have big libido and handle her at least 5 good rounds.

Im a testimony

Are you a transgender?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by pargelenis(m): 12:53am On Mar 02
runs babes na different story grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by iLegendd(m): 1:32am On Mar 02
Double0h7:
Oxytocin, also known as the love hormone, is activated by touch, intimacy and sex and promotes a deeper sense of bonding between couples. It's also the hormone that bonds a mother to her newborn baby and has anti-inflammatory and calming effects.

This is the only scientifically significant effect.
Read this exact words on Google years years years ago. Why didn't you write "copied" at the end so that everyone will know you didn't write it? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by meobizy(f): 1:33am On Mar 02
Rubbish. Women get attached because they don’t physically pursue men for romantic intentions. Couple it with the fact that their only options are the men who approach them or are smart enough to catch their signs then you’d understand why they quickly get attached. Four men can knack a woman routinely and she’ll fall for only one. If females chased males like men are assigned to, they will act no different from their male counterparts libido-wise.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Emekayoung(m): 1:39am On Mar 02
immortalcrown:
Women believe in love and are emotional. But what happens to the belief and the emotion when she finds a richer or more handsome man or when her man cannot give her orgasm and she finds another man that gives her orgasm?

I have seen women that dated rich men and dumped the men when the men became poor or when the women found men with other qualities that money cannot guarantee. Good examples are those ladies that dumped their fiances after being trained in universities by the fiances. So, where are the belief and the emotion in this case?

Meanwhile, no be Davido be dat? Must you attach a picture to the post?
Don't mind the poster above you. She is venting her anger on men because her man broke up with her so she is using that anger to attack all men. Now she is using Davido's picture to portray imaginary stories.
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Double0h7(f): 1:59am On Mar 02
iLegendd:
Read this exact words on Google years years years ago. Why didn't you write "copied" at the end so that everyone will know you didn't write it? cheesy

I figured that anyone with 2 brain cells could figure this out, but you’re the only one asking 😐
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by drololaaof: 2:12am On Mar 02
tiffanyfan:

Women believe in love.

Fritzy
Women surrender for sex not necessarily her life but bait to catch or hold on to the man .
Women use sexual power to manipulate men
Do not count sex as ordinary or joke that the woman is cheap she might have her reason for submission..
Sex is the most powerful instrument women use to control men

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by IbeOkehie: 2:25am On Mar 02
OXYTOCIN.

Good Luck to woMen.
Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Maj196(m): 2:30am On Mar 02
Dey play, nor be only attached

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.