Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

"Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" (13352 Views)

"Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by dust144(m): 11:42am On Mar 25
Here to read comments.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Seunpapa65: 11:42am On Mar 25
grin
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by latiephwald(m): 11:43am On Mar 25
Make Jennyclay come defend herself on this. Cuz she be receiver not giver

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by okomile(f): 11:46am On Mar 25
500k to do IVF for his wife
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by taobudao(m): 11:47am On Mar 25
grin They don't make sacrifices. Na takers them be

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by alabo1: 11:50am On Mar 25
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol 😂 we actually capitalize on your FOOLISHNESS to alleviate poverty.

I hope you know that you men have sacrificed for nyash more than you ever did for you mothers as well as have received gifts from which you have never and will never give your poor mums.

Not me. Only a Simp will do that. My mum and my wife make a demand of me I first attend to my mum (even double the request) before my wife's. For my Wife or girlfriend I negotiate downwards. Only 3 women unconditionally love you - Your mum, your daughter and your sisters in that other. SIMP take note

10 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by chaddy16: 11:50am On Mar 25
They don't have anything to respond to. Lol. Nothing to offer

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by winner37(m): 11:51am On Mar 25
Savedday2:
My dear brother, I think you are mistaking. This kind question is not meant for 9ja girls.

9ja girls are all useless ashawo that uses love as a code to live off our men. They believe, relationship/marriage is a poverty alleviation program.

My brother I support you but not all Nigeria ladies are useless,88 are useless only 22 are sensible and useful...
I mistakenly felt for one useless lady,they hardly have three square meal in their home when she comes to my place she will be demanding all sorts of things..

6 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by myrates: 11:52am On Mar 25
Toks2008:
In the intricate dance of love, our commitment is often defined by the sacrifices we're willing to make. Whether grand gestures or subtle acts of kindness, we journey through the realm of affection with open hearts and eager spirits. Yet, amidst this exchange of giving and receiving, there's a question that remains unspoken: What significant gift or financial sacrifice have you offered in the name of love?

In today's discourse, discussions often revolve around a man's role as a provider, with expectations of financial support and material gestures. But shouldn't true feminism advocate for equality in all aspects, including reciprocity in relationships? If we expect to receive, shouldn't we also be willing to give in return?

I find it absolutely ludicrous for a lady to hinge her decision to date a man on the criterion that he must be able to take care of her or place her on a monthly salary in the name of monthly allowance even when some of these ladies do not have any tangible income but then as they say, it is all about preferences.

This reflection prompts me to create this piece and to ask this vital question that delves into the essence of partnership, equality, and the profound depths of devotion.

"Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?"
omo see as ladies responses to this simple question scarce. grin shocked

4 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by muyico(m): 11:53am On Mar 25
Some of my ex bought me singlet.pam sandal clothes materials
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by advanceDNA: 11:54am On Mar 25
Chigozie321:

The husband was in an Audit firm while the lady is a top oil company Oga.

Top oil company OGa....Oga u dey cap...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Kenji7586(m): 11:55am On Mar 25
Make i park my leggedis benz for here....Abeg tell that iya sukura to arrange me 7wraps of fufs, hot egusi, 3poms, 2 fried fish and chilled bottle water....Make i plaster here dey read comment this will be interesting.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by humilitypays(m): 11:56am On Mar 25
EreluRoz:
Answering his calls and chatting with him at odd hours 😁
lafmaoooo cheesy
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by winner37(m): 11:56am On Mar 25
What else does harlot has to offer if not smell pussy and milk dropping breast. ..

Many ladies are dreaming to have a successful guy but they are lt ready to help in any way

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by advanceDNA: 11:58am On Mar 25
muyico:
Some of my ex bought me singlet.pam sandal clothes materials

She even try......if all these modern women don sleep with you ...she don consider am greatest favour.....

U go come dey hear....."and I suffer for that man oooo"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by farady(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25
okomile:
500k to do IVF for his wife
grin grin

cheesy really? You try. Very commendable

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by luminouz(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25
EreluRoz:
That's the biggest sacrifice I have given so far
Shameless womanoid!!!

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by schoolboymatt(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25
my babe that year borrow me 10k

omo I see shege.

lesson: never borrow money from a woman... especially a girlfriend or wify. e dey bring see finish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Nwagukosy: 12:07pm On Mar 25
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That's exactly what I have been saying. Am glad you got my point. Men will always do anything for nyash above their mothers. It's an inherent FOOLISHNESS that they can't change.
I disagree with you. Always use "some" when referring to any gender. All people are not same
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Sijo01(f): 12:09pm On Mar 25
200k in naira sad
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by BrighterSyde: 12:09pm On Mar 25
EreluRoz:
That's the biggest sacrifice I have given so far

Nah…f.ucking them was a much bigger sacrifice…ow…sorry…I forgot…you are still a virgin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by luminouz(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25
Thread is two pages long and NOT ONE girl came out to state how much she spent on her man....the resident ENP said calling and talking at odd hours is the most sacrifice she ever gave her man. Is this not shameful?🙄🙄🙄

Reinforces my belief about the redpill. How on earth will you be dating a girl how has never paid for anything for you or bought you anything but are quick to call you broke or man-child!!! I cannot count how many stuffs women I dated bought me. Gold watches, PS5, new phones, shoes, clothes and raw cash amongst many things, many of which I don't even use and I gave them out to those who need them. Because they saw me as the prize and they knew I also saw myself as the prize. You can't fake guts, willpower or manliness. You either have that's shiit or you don't.
But here we have men who work in oil corporations, banks and tech hubs crying, yelling and running after broke girls who don't contribute nothing to their lives and yet for some goddamn reason, they still won't LEARN!!!

THE GREATEST GIFT MY MOTHER GAVE ME WAS TEACHING ME THE REDPILL, VERBALLY AND BY OBSERVATION.

Na simps I pity in this generation. May all your sufferings continue.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25
With paternity fraud on the increase it is rare for a lady to make financial sacrifice for love.
I should expect to hear I slept with a Ned nwoko billionaire for cash so as to sponsor the tuition of my Justin Bieber prince charming

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by elmodee7(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25
My time
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25
I'm here to read lies smiley
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Sccarrr: 12:23pm On Mar 25
Chigozie321:

Not all women are the same.

I know of a woman that solely sponsored his husband's Japa school runz. Both school fees and accommodation. Over €30,000.

The husband was in an Audit firm while the lady is a top oil company Oga. She earns much than the man though.

Please pray you marry a good and understanding woman.
over €30,000? Wetin he go study, degrees for astronaut ??
I no doubt the authenticity of your story tho cos I also know a woman like that..
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Trustedpronet: 12:24pm On Mar 25
All my life I have been very lucky with generous women.
The one I can remember
1. A lady bought crv 2001 for me
2. Same lady gifted me 1m to add to my business and we later did not marry
3. My ex sent me $2k from USA
4. The woman I married gave me her life saving of 3million naira before I even proposed to her...till date she never mentioned it to broke shame
5. One dash me full plot of land to be my second wife...though I rejected it but she insist and said it's only a gift. The papers are with me till date
6. This one shock me, one mama just wired me 100k that I never ask lask week....

Their are alot of women that can give if you know how to relate to them

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Procashtips(m): 12:26pm On Mar 25
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol 😂 we actually capitalize on your FOOLISHNESS to alleviate poverty.

I hope you know that you men have sacrificed for nyash more than you ever did for you mothers as well as have received gifts from which you have never and will never give your poor mums.

And why must the sacrifice always be about the women (you mentioned mother again)?

Are you women only useful for the taking or what exactly are we missing here?

The Biblical reason a woman was created was to be an "Helps meet".

Someone who assist another when strength fails him.

Do you women truly know your purpose on earth?

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by luminouz(m): 12:26pm On Mar 25
Trustedpronet:
The one I can remember
4. The woman I married gave me her life saving of 3million naira before I even proposed to her...till date she never mentioned it to broke shame
5. One dash me full plot of land to be my second wife...though I rejected it but she insist and said it's only a gift. The papers are with me till date
6. This one shock me, one mama just wired me 100k that I never ask lask week....

Now here is a real G!!🙂
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Sccarrr: 12:27pm On Mar 25
Trustedpronet:
The one I can remember

I no envy ur life... tho I have a feeling u added some curry ,maggi and ginger..plenty lies full your story

4 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Procashtips(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25
To you women:

What do you understand by the phrase "Helps meet" according to the Bible majority of you religiously mentioned when talking a man being a provider?
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by hardon1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25
PheelzAlmighty:
I stayed with him when he was nothing.. 🤡

Una no dey understand the question sef?🤷

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. / Desperate Girls On Twitter Show Off Their Boobs, Competes Who Got The Biggest / Is This Curvy Lady The Most Endowed Lady In The Music Industry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.