Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

"Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" (13355 Views)

"Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by ecolime(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25
Sccarrr:
over €30,000? Wetin he go study, degrees for astronaut ??
I no doubt the authenticity of your story tho cos I also know a woman like that..
Are you kidding?

Most top rated European schools are between €18k and €25k. Unless maybe less expensive schools on Germany, Malta, etc.

That's excluding accommodation, feeding, etc.
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Sccarrr: 8:08pm On Mar 25
ecolime:

Are you kidding?

Most top rated European schools are between €18k and €25k. Unless maybe less expensive schools on Germany, Malta, etc.

That's excluding accommodation, feeding, etc.
boss I know, even someone I know posted a professional program that Cost almost $200k recently....but u said top rated European schools, japa ppl dey go fr top rated schools?

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Emdebby2: 8:20pm On Mar 25
It's complicated.
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Abee79(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25
That gender Sha! 🤣
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by jattopeter(m): 10:38am On Mar 26
Hmmmmmmmmmmm , na wa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
EreluRoz:
That's the biggest sacrifice I have given so far
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Obierika(m): 11:48am On Mar 26
okomile:
500k to do IVF for his wife
grin grin

shocked
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by NEUDUDE: 12:26pm On Mar 26
winner37:

My brother I support you but not all Nigeria ladies are useless,88 are useless only 22 are sensible and useful...
I mistakenly felt for one useless lady,they hardly have three square meal in their home when she comes to my place she will be demanding all sorts of things..

Lol Ben is that you grin
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by NEUDUDE: 12:35pm On Mar 26
pretydiva:

You have sisters right? Meaning they are all ashawo undecided

resident ashawo don drop quote grin
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by NEUDUDE: 12:38pm On Mar 26
advanceDNA:

Sex and birthing

like you sex and give birth every second? Look at this clown grin
USELESS. No prospects
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by advanceDNA: 12:42pm On Mar 26
NEUDUDE:

like you sex and give birth every second? Look at this clown grin
USELESS. No prospects

Sigh.......

Ur rush to throw insult did not let u see the meaning of my comment......it's okay... I won't insult u back...u comment is normal for pple with very very low IQ
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by NEUDUDE: 12:50pm On Mar 26
advanceDNA:

Sigh.......

Ur rush to throw insult did not let u see the meaning of my comment......it's okay... I won't insult u back...u comment is normal for pple with very very low IQ

dunce how does sex and birthing correlate with helpmate. Lol i bet you just lie there and cry during sex i suppose. Afterall you are just helping him haha as you dont enjoy it or you hate it grin grin grin. And yes the kid is not yours too, it is solely his. Idiot angry
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by pretydiva(f): 12:57pm On Mar 26
NEUDUDE:

resident ashawo don drop quote grin
Your sisters are both the president and vice
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Dpopsman123(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26
Mumu spenders.....
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by winner37(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26
NEUDUDE:

Lol Ben is that you grin

No 🤣
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by advanceDNA: 2:45pm On Mar 26
NEUDUDE:

dunce how does sex and birthing correlate with helpmate. Lol i bet you just lie there and cry during sex i suppose. Afterall you are just helping him haha as you dont enjoy it or you hate it grin grin grin. And yes the kid is not yours too, it is solely his. Idiot angry

Again...I know it's not ur fault.... research has actually revealed that when pple come with a factory fitted low IQ...it's often hard for people like u to decide sarcasm.....pele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband / Please Save My Relationship / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.