Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

"Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" (13342 Views)

"Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by PayEscrow: 12:30pm On Mar 25
Once most women (in fact it should be around 90% of them globally and 99% in Nigeria) start to help a guy/husband financially, that's where the respect start to chip away.

They can't bear it psychologically.

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by pretydiva(f): 12:31pm On Mar 25
Savedday2:
My dear brother, I think you are mistaking. This kind question is not meant for 9ja girls.

9ja girls are all useless ashawo that uses love as a code to live off our men. They believe, relationship/marriage is a poverty alleviation program.
You have sisters right? Meaning they are all ashawo undecided
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Procashtips(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25
An average man spends most of his lifetime taking care of his Wife, daughter, mother and sometimes his sisters till death.

Most men don't get spent on by anyone after 18-22yrs max.

Some men by that age have started working to spend on his Mother, Sisters, girlfriend and later includes wife and daughter(s).

I am asking again, Nigerian women - what do you understand as helps meet?

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by kaywhy09(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25
Here to read lies
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by OlujobaSamuel: 12:35pm On Mar 25
Many years ago, a lady gave me 100k to add to my business capital.
Have gotten some other funds from ladies but that's the biggest I could recollect.
There is this lady that doesn't believe in giving guys a dime, but she Sabi beg, and me too don tell am sey the highest she could get from me na bottle water, I'm even reconsidering the water option now that bottle water is #200.
All the ladies close to me give out freely, God bless me with enough of them

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by advanceDNA: 12:35pm On Mar 25
Procashtips:
An average man spends most of his lifetime taking care of his Wife, daughter, mother and sometimes his sisters till death.

Most men don't get spent on by anyone after 18-22yrs max.

Some men by that age have started working to spend on his Mother, Sisters, girlfriend and later includes wife and daughter(s).

I am asking again, Nigerian women - what do you understand as helps meet?

Sex and birthing
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by nkemdi89(f): 12:35pm On Mar 25
Paid his rent continously for four years, was borrowing him money which he doesn't pay back, bailed him in the police station, feed him with my own money. Today we are married and he is taking care of me

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Chi111(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25
I think all are not the same. 5% of rich babes sacrifice and 95% na killers, they keep requesting and requesting until they run u dry and look for next person
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Trustedpronet: 12:45pm On Mar 25
Sccarrr:
I no envy ur life... tho I have a feeling u added some curry ,maggi and ginger..plenty lies full your story

Believe what ever you like....the thread only reminds me of those who went extra miles to prove their love me. I'm neither a scammer, a begger or a broke guy. Till date we still relate with all my ex. Besides I also spend on them too...so don't think is one sided.
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Kingzmate(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25
LOSING MY VIRGINITY TO A STRIPPER cheesy

THAT ONE SHOCK ME grin
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by achimendy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol 😂 we actually capitalize on your FOOLISHNESS to alleviate poverty.

I hope you know that you men have sacrificed for nyash more than you ever did for you mothers as well as have received gifts from which you have never and will never give your poor mums.

You 9ja girls didn't capitalize on the foolishness of 9ja men to alleviate poverty, it is your less-productive, dependent and liability mindset that has nurtured you people over the years to reason and behave that way.
Am not surprised when I saw in one article that African women are the less-productive women when compared to other women from other continents. The reason is because of their limited mindset and almajiri mentality.

Go add value to your life. Just an advice.

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Chi111(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25
Bro, this is a lie from the pit of hell.
Trustedpronet:
All my life I have been very lucky with generous women.
The one I can remember
1. A lady bought crv 2001 for me
2. Same lady gifted me 1m to add to my business and we later did not marry
3. My ex sent me $2k from USA
4. The woman I married gave me her life saving of 3million naira before I even proposed to her...till date she never mentioned it to broke shame
5. One dash me full plot of land to be my second wife...though I rejected it but she insist and said it's only a gift. The papers are with me till date
6. This one shock me, one mama just wired me 100k that I never ask lask week....

Their are alot of women that can give if you know how to relate to them
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Procashtips(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25
advanceDNA:

Sex and birthing

Wrong answer.

These 2 do not qualify as reasons called "Helps meet"

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Sccarrr: 12:52pm On Mar 25
Trustedpronet:

Believe what ever you like....the thread only reminds me of those who went extra miles to prove their love me. I'm neither a scammer, a begger or a broke guy. Till date we still relate with all my ex. Besides I also spend on them too...so don't think is one sided.
oh I see, it wasn't one sided..you must be really really generous as well then.. abeg take me as ur frnd😂

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by advanceDNA: 12:56pm On Mar 25
Procashtips:

Wrong answer.

These 2 do not qualify as reasons called "Helps meet"

Then u don't know how the average modern Nigerian babe thinks.....
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Konjiboii: 12:56pm On Mar 25
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That's exactly what I have been saying. Am glad you got my point. Men will always do anything for nyash above their mothers. It's an inherent FOOLISHNESS that they can't change.

Its not foolishness when it's the way of the world and genetics in all men
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by bobbiiee: 1:07pm On Mar 25
I know a lady that gave the boyfriend 1 mill to add to his car savings.
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Procashtips(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25
advanceDNA:

Then u don't know how the average modern Nigerian babe thinks.....

I'm more interested in what they understand that phrase to mean and it's best they answer it themselves.
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Raspberri: 1:17pm On Mar 25
400k when he needed money to import his goods.

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:37pm On Mar 25
Savedday2:
My dear brother, I think you are mistaking. This kind question is not meant for 9ja girls.

9ja girls are all useless ashawo that uses love as a code to live off our men. They believe, relationship/marriage is a poverty alleviation program.
You don kill me with laughter, on top of these, they're also playing hard to catch grin

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by AreaFada2: 1:45pm On Mar 25
annayawchee:
Good news is y'all will be mothers, With sons who will spend more on yansh than y'all. Vicious cycle.

God is not mocked😔

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
For those that have not pafuka their wombs while collecting awoof. True.

Everything has a price. Nothing goes for nothing.

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Goldbw122(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25
Chigozie321:

Not all women are the same.

I know of a woman that solely sponsored his husband's Japa school runz. Both school fees and accommodation. Over €30,000.

The husband was in an Audit firm while the lady is a top oil company Oga. She earns much than the man though.

Please pray you marry a good and understanding woman.

Yeah very true, when you have a good and understanding woman, life will be easier.
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by MrsAminaBello(f): 3:50pm On Mar 25
EreluRoz:
That's the biggest sacrifice I have given so far
you're useless then

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Tommydare(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25
That nothing is still more than what you had. You stay because little benefits dey. No be say na you dey feed am. Na him still dey pay your bills.
PheelzAlmighty:
I stayed with him when he was nothing.. 🤡
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by annayawchee: 5:02pm On Mar 25
AreaFada2:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
For those that have not pafuka their wombs while collecting awoof. True.

Everything has a price. Nothing goes for nothing.
normally
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by OvertheTop(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25
Toks2008:
In the intricate dance of love, our commitment is often defined by the sacrifices we're willing to make. Whether grand gestures or subtle acts of kindness, we journey through the realm of affection with open hearts and eager spirits. Yet, amidst this exchange of giving and receiving, there's a question that remains unspoken: What significant gift or financial sacrifice have you offered in the name of love?

In today's discourse, discussions often revolve around a man's role as a provider, with expectations of financial support and material gestures. But shouldn't true feminism advocate for equality in all aspects, including reciprocity in relationships? If we expect to receive, shouldn't we also be willing to give in return?

I find it absolutely ludicrous for a lady to hinge her decision to date a man on the criterion that he must be able to take care of her or place her on a monthly salary in the name of monthly allowance even when some of these ladies do not have any tangible income but then as they say, it is all about preferences.

This reflection prompts me to create this piece and to ask this vital question that delves into the essence of partnership, equality, and the profound depths of devotion.

"Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?"

She Gave him Kpekus a whole 3 times in One Day !!
She Gave her all!
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by GenFunction: 5:25pm On Mar 25
iamtardey:
puff am idan Pass am
Make una no 4get,puff puff pass

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by otherway: 5:26pm On Mar 25
Trustedpronet:
All my life I have been very lucky with generous women.
The one I can remember
1. A lady bought crv 2001 for me
2. Same lady gifted me 1m to add to my business and we later did not marry
3. My ex sent me $2k from USA
4. The woman I married gave me her life saving of 3million naira before I even proposed to her...till date she never mentioned it to broke shame
5. One dash me full plot of land to be my second wife...though I rejected it but she insist and said it's only a gift. The papers are with me till date
6. This one shock me, one mama just wired me 100k that I never ask lask week....

Their are alot of women that can give if you know how to relate to them

This is super story.. This is super story..

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by GenFunction: 5:27pm On Mar 25
[quote author=EreluRoz post=128726708]Answering his calls and chatting with him at odd hours
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by GenFunction: 5:28pm On Mar 25
Toks2008:

Wawu!

Are you a Nigerian? Just curious

And did you loan it to him or give him outrightly?
LOL,that questn was necessary
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by kiosk1: 6:45pm On Mar 25
If you ask me as a man, I say Trading in my motorcycle to pay for my girl’s last year in college.
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by iamtardey: 7:07pm On Mar 25
GenFunction:
Make una no 4get,puff puff pass
Gbe’mi de’beh

Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! / Should Parents Kiss In Front Of Children? / In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57